Two Proud Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he enjoys it so much. You writhe so beautifully under the lash. As if you were made for this. He takes such pleasure in making you scream. It would make him sad, if I made him stop. And he's one of my best soldiers. I don't want Bar-Shad to be sad. He deserves better treatment, for his good and loyal service."

"I'll—I'll do something else! I'll make him happy another way! I swear!"

"Oh? How do you imagine you could do that?"

"I'll suck his cock! I'll suck his cock!" How had she thought of this? Where had the idea come from? Princess Meyone did not speak of such things—never in her life had she said such words. But it seemed to be the only possible answer. "Let me suck his cock! Please make him stop whipping me and I'll suck his cock!"

"But he's an orc and you're an elf princess! And a famous warrior, to boot! What an appalling suggestion! Are you really so lowly and weak that you would offer to prostitute yourself? In exchange for mercy? You're willing to suck his great gray cock, with your royal elvish mouth? You're willing to become a lowly filthy slut, for my soldiers?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything! I don't care anymore! I'm not a princess anymore, or a warrior either—I'm a slave now! Only a pathetic slave! I'll serve your soldiers, with my mouth!"

"You'll serve them with more than your mouth, elf slut. Is that understood?"

"Yes. Yes. I understand."

"Say it then. Say what you've chosen to become."

"A slave. I'm a lowly, filthy slave."

"Wrong answer, Meyone. Lash her again, Bar-Shad."

"Wait! Don't! Ahhaahnnhh! I'm a slut! I meant I will be a slut. I'm an elf slut! I choose to be a slut!"

"Good, very good. Put down your instrument, Bar-Shad, and show her your other one. Let us see if she can handle it better than your whip."

"Oh Goddess! It's so—so large! Oh wait!" It was so much bigger and scarier than the other two had been. Twice as big at least.

"On your knees, elf slut. Elf sluts kneel for their orc masters. Lift up your pretty breasts for him."

"Yes. Yes." She was doing it now. She was kneeling for him. Presenting herself for an orc's pleasure. Her own father would have her beheaded, if he saw her doing this, for a monster so foul.

"Take him in your mouth like you promised."

"I will. I will but give me a moment. To prepare."

"Don't stall, girl. Or you'll have to take the whip again."

"No! Please! It's just I'm scared! I'll do it but I've never done it before."

"You'll learn the trick of it soon enough."

And indeed, she soon did. She was given lots of further practice. After she had done it for Bar-Shad, she had to do the same for all the rest of the soldiers in the chamber, one after another. Sucking on their great gray and green stinking cocks until she choked on them. But it was surprising, how soon she got used to it. And it was better than being whipped.

They did not make her swallow their discharge. At first she was glad of that—but quite soon, she changed her mind. Over and over, the creatures drenched her face and torso with their reeking white slime. She could do nothing but accept it, flinching and shivering under the blasts, as they covered her. Trying not to whimper, but never succeeding.

"Oh Goddess of the Skies, why have you forsaken me? Why have you reduced me to this? I don't deserve this fate. I am utterly disgraced. I can never return home—I can never face my people after this. Why won't you stop the orcs doing this to me? Oh! Guuhhnn! It just keeps happening! They keep doing it!" Was her Goddess even listening? Was she even real? "I curse you, Sky Goddess. You've cursed me, so I curse you. I shall look to the orc gods perhaps, if they have any."

The orc before her, the fifth or the sixth she'd serviced, laughed when he heard her make this proclamation. "No, princess. Look to us as your gods. Look to this." And he stuffed his cock into her mouth. She sucked it dutifully. Humming as she did it, as they'd instructed her to do. For somehow she did not fully understand, it increased their delight.

"Hmmm. Hmmm. Hm. Hm. Hm. Hmmmm."

As she sucked and hummed, and bobbed her head, she kept her chained hands clutched together over her sacred vale, to protect it. To hide it from them, as long as they would let her. Eventually she knew they would make her lift her hands away, so they could put their cocks in there. She had wondered so long what the elf would look like, that she chose to give her innocence to. But it would be no elf at all. She wondered how it would feel. It would hurt, of course. But worse than the whipping, or not as bad? She couldn't guess.

Pressing her hands on it tight as she could, the pressure there had begun to give her a warm, comforting feeling, pulsing faintly. It helped her, a little. To keep doing what she was doing. Her cleft had moistened some. And gradually it was moistening more. She could feel the stickiness seeping out of it on to her palms. It was bad that it was doing that, but it was also good. Because it would make things easier, hopefully, when they decided to stuff their cocks into it. But only the vale of a shameful, filthy elf slut would moisten itself in preparation for the cocks of orcs. It seemed she was truly meant to be a slave. The plaything of orcs.

"You're not liking this much, are you?" said Sarlaicha. "I can tell. But that will change, in time. I know it's hard to believe. But you'll learn to enjoy this, when you've done it enough times. In fact before very long you'll learn to crave it."

"No! Oh no! Please no!"

Was such a thing possible, or was the cruel orc princess only teasing her? She couldn't guess. Meyone couldn't think straight anymore. She'd been proven wrong about so much today—she had been forced to learn so many other terrible ghastly truths about herself, and her weaknesses. If Sarlaicha was right about that too ... well, it wouldn't really surprise her. Not after everything else.

To Be Continued??

12