Two Seductions?? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't want to since it would cost them five days pay but he had already worked enough to bring in more money than normal for a month. He quickly drove home but from the time Jane had gotten in touch with him, he talked to his boss, went back to where he was staying to get his stuff and actually left all meant that he didn't get home until significantly after dinner. He rejoiced when he saw Brittany's car still parked in their stall but was greatly disappointed to find she wasn't home. He hadn't thought about it before but now he checked for any text messages she may have left. He found that one that talked about the date. His stomach sank as he read it.

He said in a very low voice , "Please Brittany not that, especially not with Steve."

He ran out the door and to his car, deciding to go look for her instead of staying home and wondering if she was going to remain faithful. He choose to try a nearby club first. It was one of her favorite places to dance. When, he got there however, he found no sign of her. He did spot three friends at three different tables and asked them if they had seen Brittany but none had. He decided that at least one of them would have, especially since the club was smaller, so he left. On the way out he thought that one of them had looked at him funny, probably wondering why he didn't know where his wife was.

He had spent only fifteen minutes at the first place but at the second he spent half an hour or more looking. He saw no one who knew both of them so he had to roam around looking. He even spent some time in the hallway where the bathrooms where located waiting to se if she was in there. No Steve, no Brittany and no Susan either for that matter.

As he was getting in his car he thought about one other club he knew would be open on a week day and it was one he had seen Steve at before. He rushed there, almost getting into an accident as he drove too quickly. He screeched into the parking lot and managed to find an empty spot. He hurried almost running running to the entrance. Three steps into the building and he saw her on the dance floor. That figure with that blond hair was easily spotted for which he was glad. He was both relieved and bothered by something about her. He was relieved that she wasn't dancing dirty but something else bothered him and he didn't know what. He finally figured it out as he got close to the dance floor and got a good look at her. His eyes narrowed as he saw she was wearing her sexiest blouse and her shortest skirt. Of course maybe he should give her the benefit of the doubt. Could be she was wearing that because it was the only outfit clean. He hoped so but would check when he got home.

Now he had to decide what to do though. Should he break in and finish the dance with her? Go sit down till they were done? Grab a single girl and start dancing himself to get closer and to see if she would notice? He looked around and saw her friend Susan, sitting at a table talking to some guy. Her brother Jon thought, so he figured that was Brittany's table but doing either of his ideas would not give him the answer to his new question. Was she going to cheat or not? He scooted over more into the crowd, after deciding to wait and watch. He saw them stop dancing. As they rested for a moment Steve leaned over and tried to kiss her but she moved her head slightly so he missed her lips. Jon was relieved at that but a few seconds later she allowed him to put his arms around her and to message her back. They started dancing again but only for a few minutes, this time when they stopped he placed one of his hands in one of hers and she didn't protest or pull away. Jon frowned at that. He could see both were sweating after the dance and they talked some.

That was when Tony someone they both knew came over and said hi. Jon talked to him for a moment quickly explaining he had to leave his job early to come home when the guy asked about him being gone for a month. As Jon turned back to the dance floor Brittany and Steve were gone. He quickly glanced around. They were not at the table with Susan who was now alone. He started to panic as he saw they were not in the crowd. He hurried to another spot to look over another part of the dance floor but nothing. Did one of them have to use the bathroom so the other decided to use it too? Did they go to his car? If so was he taking her to his house? Or to their apartment?

At that thought he said to himself, "No, not there Brittany," somehow her doing it there would be even worse. Of course it could be that she had decided it was time to go so he was only going to drop her off at home, but Jon didn't think so. He started hurrying to the bathrooms hoping that was it. He had no idea what type of car Steve drove or where he lived so going out to the parking lot would serve no good. Half way to the bathroom though Jon had a sudden remembrance and knew exactly where they had gone. He turned in mid step and almost ran to the exit. He zipped around dancers and people standing and talking, earning various duty looks as he rushed past them, even at times bumping them or forcing them to move out of his way. He didn't care though he had to get to his wife and Steve.

This was an older stand alone building that had been used for various uses over the years. The original builders had included benches located at various spots along the walls. Each one was in a lighted niche. Before he had married Brittany Jon had seen Steve in action at one of these benches. It was located toward the back along one wall. Hardly anyone parked back there or walked back there for any reason. It was also located away from the main entrance to the parking lot so had privacy.

One night, two and a half years ago he had been looking for a friend he thought may have been on drugs. He went back and saw two people sitting on the bench obviously kissing. He had snuck to see if it was anyone he knew. It was Steve and some girl Jon didn't know. He managed to get closer by hiding on one side of a car that was parked near them. It was under a light pole so he had hoped the light would hide him if they looked. He saw her stop kissing and place one hand in his lap. She did something for a few seconds, he couldn't see and then begun to move her hand up and down. He realized she had taken his cock out and was now masturbating it. Jon had wanted to watch but decided to go looking for his buddy instead, when he didn't find him after a couple of minutes Jon had gone back the way he had come. when he saw then again the girl had been standing. Steve reached under her skirt and made a pulling motion with his hands dragging something down her legs. Jon couldn't see what but it had to be her panties. When the were all they down she stepped out of them. Jon went on looking for his friend but after a minute decided that what Steve and the girl had been doing looked interesting and went back. She was now seated on Steve's lap bobbing herself up and down. It was obvious, even though Jon couldn't see any particulars, what was inside her and what they were doing. They had continued until first Steve then a second later the girl leaned back and groaned loud enough for Jon to hear them.

He decided to take off before they saw him. Two weeks after that incident he was in the same parking lot during the day. No one was around but he was going taking a short cut to another building. He saw that bench and went over to it to take a look. He saw some strange thick liquid stuff laying on part of the bench. He leaned over slightly to look closer. It had been partially absorbed by the wood the bench was made up of. He straighten suddenly as he realized what it was. Sperm, that is some guy's jism. He was sure as from what little he knew of such things that it wasn't from two weeks ago. It looked like it was from the night before. Someone had sex here again. He wondered if it was from Steve's body of some other guy. Steve probably wasn't the only guy who knew of this bench and used it for a quick fuck. The gob was the side opposite from where Steve had been seating two weeks ago. Jon thought it could have been the girl had been seated here and after straddling the guy's lap she had sat back down on the bench to talk or to hug or whatever and the cum had dripped out of her body.

As these memories flashed through Jon's mind on his way to the outside he wondered how Steve had convinced Brittany to go outside. He had no answer so he rushed outside turned to the right and ran around the building almost colliding with another couple coming from that direction. He spared them one glance as they each gave him a dirty look. Even with the short look he thought each had that look like they had some sexual release recently. He wondered if they had been on that bench which would mean that Brittany and Steve have been there only for a couple of minutes. That relieved him some what.

He ran around the corner of the building but as he approached the half way mark he slowed significantly. He didn't want them to see him. He still wasn't sure why but he thought it had to do with him being able to trust Brittany. If he interrupted them he would never know if she would have gone all the way with the guy, and probably neither would she.

Now he tried to keep to the shadows as he moved forward. The parking lot on this side of the building had more cars then normal which he thought would help him. He crept closer and closer to where he knew the bench was. As he got close enough to see two pairs of legs he took a chance and moved out of the shadows and behind a car. Next he bent over behind it and duck walked to another car further away from the building. Soon he found himself near a planter that was under a very bright light. He got down on all fours and hurried across the opening to the planter. He half leaned against it, behind the plants, peeking out from between two of the plants. He hoped if they did look his way they would be partially blinded by the bright light and the plant's leaves would hide him the rest of the way. He glanced around at his location quickly and saw that he was closer then he had been that time he had spied on Steve and that girl. He wasn't close enough to really hear what was being said, but he was more interested in what they did than in what they said.

So far it looked like they were only talking. Steve was seating in the same spot he had been that night Jon saw him fuck that girl, and was facing halfway toward the building's wall which was behind Brittany. He saw Brittany shake her head three times in the next few minutes but she didn't move or object when Steve edged closer. He held her hand again. It looked like he was slowly and softly caressing the back of her hand. Jon imagined that he was telling Brittany how attractive she was. She shook her head again but a minute later he leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck, he spent some time with his lips touching her and Jon thought he was probably licking it too. Soon he tried to kiss her lips but she moved her head. Jon rejoiced over that but then his heart almost stopped as Steve begun to unbutton Brittany's top. It was a shorter blouse so there wasn't that many buttons to undo and soon it was hanging there. He did no more for few seconds but then reached in to her side and massaged her ribs, first one side then the other.

Probably getting her used to his hands touching her top Jon thought. He begin to slide his hand upward heading toward a boob but Brittany said something short and he lowered his hand again. Soon though he had both hands on her. One was massaging her stomach. Slowly the same one worked its up to the bottom of her boobs, than after a few seconds it begun to caress her left boob through her bra. After two more minutes of this, which included more necking by him he said something. Jon couldn't tell what but she first shook her head but after a few seconds looked down then reached with both hands behind her. She undid her bra but when he started to slip off her blouse she shook her head and said no loud enough for Jon to hear her. Almost a minute later his hand slipped under her unclasped bra and cupped a breast.

She sighed and soon he moved her bra to one side so he could look at her breast. He said something and it looked like she blushed but said thank you. He looked at both boobs individually but she wouldn't let him lift her bra to allow him to see both at the same time. He had to pull it to one side then pull the other.

Jon said to himself "good, at least you are fighting him... keep fighting please."

Soon though she allowed him to cup both breasts which he did while at the same time massaging them. Steve couldn't watch his hands squeeze her boobs though since her bra was still hanging in front of her breasts. Jon shook his head not understanding but having a bad feeling about it. She seemed to be allowing certain liberties while denying others. Soon Steve leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She responded for a second then tried to say something but when he didn't remove his lips she violently shook her head. His head moved with hers keeping his lips over hers. Jon almost ran around the planter, yelling for him to keep his damn lips off of his wife's but something kept him in his place. Finally what seemed like minutes to Jon she pulled her head back and said something with the words No kissing.

Steve sat back at that point removing his lips and hands then saying something part of which sort of sounded like sorry he got carried away. They talked some more and he placed one hand on one of her thighs right below her skirt. He seemed to be complimenting her again for she looked embarrassed but said what looked like thank you as she returned some of the compliments. Steve managed to nuzzle Brittany's neck again. Soon after he started kissing and probably licking her neck again. As he did something made Jon look down. His breath caught in his throat as he saw that Steve's hand was now all the way under her skirt. It was a very short skirt, her only micro mini skirt, so he didn't have far to go to be able to touch her pussy. Jon was beside himself for she either didn't notice or that was one of the liberties she was going to allow. Jon looked up and Steve's lips had moved from below her ears to to the edge of her cheek, about half way to her mouth. She had her eyes closed obviously enjoying the feelings he was producing.

Looking back down Jon saw Steve's hand moving slightly. It looked like he was caressing her inner thigh right under the place where her leg joined her body.

Jon whispered, "Please Brittany no more. You know what he wants, stop him."

He paused as he watched Steve's hand inch deeper into the darkness between her legs, then he whispered in a begging tone, "I can't take much more, please Brittany for our love's sake."

More licking of her chin and more words. Jon thought they were words of love since Steve speaking very softly in his victim's ear. After an amount of time that Jon had no idea how long it was, Steve kissed her again on the lips. She froze but soon kissed back, hungrily. But she moved her head back and suddenly gasped or so it looked to Jon.

Jon looked down and Steve had managed to push his hand further under her skirt. He most be touching her pussy to get that response Jon thought. Brittany looked down at her lap and her breath caught in her throat a moment before she let out a groan Jon could hear. Jon shook his head figuring Steve most have pushed in at least one finger into that luscious opening. Jon could not see very far between her legs for even though he was looking directly at that spot for it was too dark under there. He could tell however by the way Steve's hand was positioned and how far under it was he was pushing a finger or two into her. She gasped again, shook her head but let out a moan of pleasure. Soon it looked like Steve was moving his hand up and down two or three inches at a time. Probably Jon thought sliding his finger tips maybe even up to half of his fingers up and down the inside of her slit. Her face twisted with euphoria but also with uncertainty. It was as if she knew she needed to stop him but it was feeling too good. Her legs parted more, giving him more excess even though it may have been her subconscious doing it Jon thought. She was rewarded with his fingers going in even deeper and she gasped again but also shook her head no again. Steve either didn't notice or didn't care.

She suddenly scooted backwards but his hand moved forward with her keeping his fingers in at the same depth. She looked around for a moment maybe seeking help but he choose that moment to kiss her again. She tried to pull back but he did something with his fingers and her mouth opened to groan. Jon saw him move his head and thought that he had shoved his tongue into her mouth. She gave a weak attempt to fight him but it was very weak and after a moment she stopped resisting and kissed him back, harder and harder. Jon moved over a bit where he could see the side of Steve's face better. He could barely make out that Steve had a smile on his face. Probably a victory smile Jon thought. Again Jon wanted to rush around the planter and to them so he could pull Steve off of his wife's face but again something stopped him. His breathing did get deeper and harder as his anger grew.

Suddenly Steve stopped the kiss reached up with his other hand and moved her bra to one side. His mouth clamped onto the nipple and and as Jon looked down Steve's hand inside her started moving faster. Brittany leaned back against the wall and obviously enjoying the feelings. But suddenly she gasped and shook her head no as she tried to say no. Only groans escaped her mouth however. It looked like Steve sucked harder as her hand touched his head and tried to push him away. She didn't seem to have much strength though. Another groan escaped her lips, one loud enough for Jon to hear. Her head went back against the wall again as her hips begun to buck against his hand. Jon looked down and realized Steve's hands had moved slightly. So that was what he was doing, he probably had two fingers inside her messaging the side of her pussy, Jon thought they couldn't be in far enough to reach her G-spot, while his thumb was pressing against her clit. No wonder her body was reacting like it was. That last attempt at telling him no most have been produced when she realized a climax was nearing. Jon could tell part of her didn't want it and was fighting while another part wanted it. Her body bucked against that hand as she tried again to push his mouth away from her breast. She got out a loud no right before her head went back and she shoved hard against his hand.

She said loud enough for Jon to hear, "Uggg, ug ug UGGG... No! No! no! Ugh.. (MOAN)"

She closed he eyes and tried again to push herself away but as she shook her head no and tried to say it she let out a large Groan as her orgasm hit. She bucked hard right before her body spasmed. She let out a large double groan as her body continued to convulse. Finally she was done and he removed his mouth and his hand. When she opened her eyes again he said something then sucked on the fingers that had been inside her.

She said something and he answered with what sounded like, "You needed that."

She looked down in what looked like shame to Jon, but nodded and said what looked like yes she had. Steve said if she hadn't fought it would have been even better and it was what she deserved. After all Jon had gone and left her to her own devices for a month. Did he really expect her to go without it for so long. After all as her friend said he was probably getting his self off. Steve said something about love and that he had only wanted to give her something she needed. Brittany sat there with her hands in her lap as if she was thinking about what he was saying. Steve kissed her again and she kissed back obviously still horny. He licked her neck some more then and whispered some more. Jon would have given almost anything to know what he was saying. Whatever it was it seemed to have an effect on Brittany. After some more kissing, neck licking and even some boob messaging with a short duration of nipple sucking she agreed to something. He sat back and unzipped his pants.