All Comments on 'Two Seductions?? Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent story-a great continuation

I really liked this story, although I did have a little problem with it being "his fault" that she almost strayed. Yes, he should quit his job just so he could keep his eye on her and keep her satisfied all the time. Or, and this is a pretty radical idea, maybe she could stop going to bars and letting guys pick her up. Staying away from temptation would be a good start to staying faithful.

But that must be women's logic. Wild, wonderful and completely unintelligible to men.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Good story TT, and Sherlock...

The sort of 'womens logic' to which you refer is only prevalent on sites like Literotica. In real life (heaven forbid!) sensible married women do as you suggested - they avoid temptation, particularly if they know they may be susceptible.

BUT that would not do the strokers on Lit any good whatever, so we get overfed a diet of surrealistic scenarios which allow gratuitous sex descriptions.

Good 'erotica' uses realistic sex scenes interwoven with real life situations.

I note that these stupid women who fall about into anyone's arms and let just about anything with three legs into their pants are, almost without fail, written about by male authors.

Maybe there is some fact of life hidden therein??

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Story

this has been a very nice story, I love the interaction between husband and wife. This is some of the pit falls that could cause problems for young married couples. and I look foreward in th reading the last one about Jon and Brittney... I hope Tommy is found out and is the looser in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice job

Good job, liked the ending, but it looks like you are setting

Tommy up to be the bad guy (again? -- still??) in the next

installment.

I would think Hubby would sit her down and explain a couple

of things to her...like being gone 3 weeks is NOT the end of

the world. Many husbands are gone for months (military or truck drivers, auditors with major CPA firms, salesmen, etc.)

and their wives are NOT chasing some guy. She might just

be a slut.

The other thing you brought up, but did not follow up on was

HOW someone at home knew he was at a strip club. You sort of

alluded to it with the stuff about Steve, emails and so on,

but to me, Steve got off free. I think I would have had a

discussion with a man who was deliberately chasing my wife.

But he seems to be ok with it...mostly, certainly he did not

yell at Steve. And her friends from the shower...duh??

Same gal is present both times she is getting into hot water

and she doesn't pick up on it? Did you say she is a blonde?

Thanks for all your hard work.....Dave

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Pretty good so far.

TT, you made good use of the very realistic situation all too many people in the US (I don't know about anywhere else as much) find themselves inand that is Jon's having to chose between work or family. Frankly, I think we "chose poorly" to borrow from Indiana Jones one far too many times! But I have to agree with what kanga said about this is stuff that goes on MOSTLY in sites like Lit! I want to believe that most people in life don't react the way they do here1 LOL! Anyway, Is Brittney supposed to be Brittney Spears or something? Opps! There, I did it again!

Dumb, Blonde and Stacked she had to be the model for your heroine! :-)

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Bad Guy

I'm liking this story nice hidden bad guy wonder how he will be uncovered what of his helpers. Look forward to more.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Excellent story TT!

Nice conclusion to the conclusion to the second adventure of Jon and Brittany. Can't wait to read the third one.

Also Kanga, not every story has to be completely realistic to be good erotica. Jack King's "A Tempting Vacation" is right up there with the best. Although it's hardly realistic.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Realistic?

I'll bet you can't think of a scenario that hasn't been played out by someone, somewhere.

There is nothing new under the sun and I would bet that includes the thoughts of the mind.

OK, Let's get Tommy and Steve kicked in the nuts a few times and Susans tits pulled off.

Might slow down their devious, plotting minds.

I'm thinking the thought here, for Susan, is if the guys can fuck Brittany then Susan might get into the act and get into a 69 with her.

Can't remember if Susan was one of the eager ones, with Brittany, at the reception or not.

She's definitely eager for Brittany to get fucked in an adulterous affair. Why, exactly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good! I liked it.

However, don't repeat the sex stories. I would prefer not to have to skip over them the second and third times and hunting for where the story starts again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful and sexy or not, Brittany is a whore, she doesn't have good sense and will give him an std sooner or later, dump her filthy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Written

It is well written, but well written GARBAGE just the same. Is Jon a fucking moron? His wife is a wanna-be whore, dump her scummy ass. The lack of relistic behavior from him destroys the story. Oh, I just realized you are from the left coast, makes sense now, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great character development! (or do I mean pathetic?)

Jon has to be the biggest wimp on this site.

Pathetic it is.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 1

because I couldn't get any lower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missed these two

While reading the two other B and J series. Spent some time trying to find out-to no avail-in those chapters what She had done with Steve.

If these two chapters had been listed with the other two series would have been helpful...perhaps even made more sense...

Sure had to re-evaluate my thoughts on Brittany and my comment at end of those two series would have been much different.

If she was real person, Jon would, at some future time know full well the agony of betrayal as Brittany found ecstasy with others...males, females, groups of males-females and other permutations

darthdaxdarthdaxalmost 7 years ago
Jeez!!!

Doesn't every man want a wife that holds you responsible if they do something they're not supposed to? lol Reading Brittany's thoughts made me want to scream WHAT THE FUCK!!!!. But anyhoo, thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A deceitful, unrepentant slut.

FFS This moronic bitch is totally incapable of resisting any urges, not even for a few weeks while he's out busting his ass for their future.

Anyone would have thought that after the previous rumours from Britany & Jon's Anniversary they could see the malice of someone out to destroy their marriage or that bitch Susan's complicity in the plan.

Her lies show no trust or faith in him and he's sure as fuck got reason to trust her after her repeated lies.

Even if the husband is living in a fairytale, this is just getting stupid.

He should bin this bitch before she gives him a serious STD. It's only a matter of time.

She is making no effort to communicate with him in ANY meaningful way and she is making no effort to protect the marriage and their future. WHY would she? After all, it's clearly all his fault isn't it? In fact EVERY thing she has done has UNDERMINED their relationship and her belated "confessions" are only ever offered when the poor cuck knows something is going on.

This bitch is too dumb to live. And the Jon needs to save an ounce of self respect, not let her deflect when he needs answers or fuck him into aquiescence like the cuck in waiting thet he is.

A real shame. This is so flawed even if the seduction was hot.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Wow. This is some gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ennél már nem mehet lejjeb egy író! miért kell ílyen aljas ,söpredék munkát megszerkeszteni!?Nézze meg ,hogy szinte minden vélemény felháborodottan van megírva ,jogosan!!!

dewinsludewinsluover 2 years ago

Biggest bunch of BS I’ve seen in a long time. Definitely NOT worth reading.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - not worth commenting

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love how she blames him and how he's so tolerant of her cheating (sure she didn't blow or fuck the guy but she already went way over the line as to what most people would allow). Fuck she is one self-centred bitch that has difficulty accepting responsibility for her actions and weakness. She will cheat at some point in the future; she simply can't control herself beyond a certain point. At least any other wife written this way would although the author is forcing the narrative despite how it makes the characters look a bit stupid and unrealistic, so probably not in his stories.

It's funny how she keeps saying she had promised Steve and that was making her question finishing him off but she eventually relented with a handjob. You know what else you promised bitch? Your fucking fidelity, among other things, on your wedding day. Remember that? Cheating slut logic is as amusing as it is absurd. :) I lost count how many times I shook my head or rolled my eyes reading this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous