Two Seductions?? Ch. 03

Story Info
Do they know they are watched?
13.7k words
3.79
56.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: Here finally is the last chapter of Two Seductions. Sorry this story took so long. to get posted. I wrote the whole thing at one time but had problems polishing chapter two then had even more problems getting it back from the editor I had sent it to. She had health problems which kept her from working on it. I thought for a moment this one may take as long but as you can see it didn't. I had a different editor and I think he did a fine job. As usual for me I include a bit of chapter two.

Steve gestured to Brittany and she looked unsure, but he just sat there and said something softy. Jon could see Steve's mouth enough to be able to tell part of what he was saying. Something about how much he cared for Brittany and this would be a nice end of their one date. He had known she had needed to cum, and now he needed to cum probably as much as she had, he ended by saying "Please, you tasted good and it has been a big treat for me to taste you and give you what you needed." She finally scooted closer to him; Jon held his breath since he thought she was going to get on his lap. He almost sagged when all she did was reach into his pants. She did something, probably moving the front of the guy's underwear down, and soon something flopped out. It stood tall and proud.

Brittany gently gripped it with one hand, and then slid that hand up and down. Steve let out a groan that Jon could hear, and at the same time, Jon let out a groan for another reason. He couldn't believe that he had been so relieved a moment ago, when all she was going to do was stroke him. "All??" He thought incredulously now. "God, THIS was bad enough!" He could tell that Brittany still wasn't totally sure of what she was doing, which cheered him slightly. She closed her eyes a moment later, and after a few seconds, Steve bent close and kissed her lightly on the lips.

He said, "Brittany honey. Thank you for doing this. You deserved that climax and I was happy to give it to you. I love you and I liked being able to pleasure you."

He was speaking softly, but Jon knew what he was saying from the way his lips were moving. Brittany had stopped moving her hand, but was still gripping the strange shaft. It looked like she wanted to let go all together. Steve though kept up the soft speaking telling her how much he cared for her, and how much she had deserved that orgasm. He begged her to do something to give him relief. After a few minutes, what he was saying took effect and in what looked like slow motion to Jon, she bent forward. Jon was beside himself, for it was obvious what she was going to do. If she did that, then Steve probably would be able to get her to fuck him.

Her head went lower and lower, her mouth opened halfway there. However, as she was three inches from touching the head of his cock with her lips, she stopped. "To examine him," Jon thought but after two or three seconds, she shook her head slightly, suddenly looked up at Steve's anxious face. She shut her mouth so fast that Jon thought he heard the snap, and suddenly raised back her head back up. She moved so fast that Steve barely got his chin out of the way of her head. She sat there looking shocked, and Jon heard something that could have been, "Oh God.... what am I doing?"

She faced Steve and said, "I'm sorry I can't. No! I'm not sorry I can't, I'm sorry I went as far as I did."

He said something and glanced down at his lap, but she refused to look down and made a gesture, as she said something Jon didn't catch. Steven however said something else, and tried to get her to touch him again. She said something in an angry tone, and he put his cock back into his pants but didn't zip them. He stood up and said something about a promise, and that he had done something for her. She looked perplexed, but a minute later reached for his middle. Brittany put her hand into his pants and began to rub up and down real fast. Jon thought that she had put her hand on his underwear so was rubbing him through the cloth. Soon Steve's head went back and he groaned. Two minutes later, he groaned loudly and let out a louder moan. At the same time, he humped his hips against her hand. Jon knew he was cummin' but as he started, Brittany jerked her hand back. Steve must have suspected she would do that for he quickly replaced it with one of his, grabbing his cock through his underwear, and sliding the hand up and down very fast. He humped twice more as he groaned a second and third time. As he did his body jerked three times, but finally he relaxed and let out a sigh. He said something else and reached for Brittany, but she said something very unladylike and scooted back. She quickly redid her bra and buttoned her blouse, glaring at him as she did.

Part of Jon wanted to rejoice, to jump up and down, she had finally resisted him but at the same time she had kissed him, allowed him to suck on her breasts, to finger her to a climax and then she wanked him. "Should I be mad at her or be happy that she finally stopped before going too far?" Jon wasn't sure.

He kept watching though as Steve stepped closer, saying something about that he just got carried away with his love for Brittany but in either case, she had needed that climax and had even deserved it. She seemed to calm down somewhat and he took a step forward, and put his arms around her. By the movement of one shoulder, he was stroking her back. Jon eyes narrowed wondering if after stopping him, she was going to fall for his line but suddenly she pulled back. He thought he saw a certain look on her face. He heard her say, "I said No!" but he reached for her again and said something Jon didn't catch. Jon didn't know if he saw that look or didn't realize what it meant, but he was going to get it. Brittany suddenly raised her hand and slapped him across one cheek, hard.

Jon heard the slap easily. He winced and almost felt sorry for Steve for a second. That must have hurt and would leave a mark Jon thought. Almost sorry being the key word, instead he wished she would slap his other cheek even harder, and then knee him, leaving him in a fetal position, puking his guts out on the pavement as she walked away. She didn't do either, she just said something about her being blind, but now she knew what he was up to and had been up to all along. For a second it looked like Steve was going to reach for her, maybe to hit her or to take her by force. Jon prepared himself to rush out from behind the planter but Steve didn't do either, he just chuckled and Brittany stormed off. She only got six steps before she stopped, as if she remembered something. She quickly pivoted facing Steve again. She hurried back to the bench, grabbed something off the pavement and said something, Steve said no. Jon took a second look at the cloth she was holding, and saw that it was a pair of panties, her panties.

Jon's eyes widened and he thought, "Of course that was how he had gotten access to her pussy so easily." Jon hadn't noticed she wasn't wearing any.

Brittany made a turning motion with her hand, but Steve just smiled and said something about getting a show out of this night. Her expression turned very dark and Jon thought she was going to slap him again. The first one had taken Jon by surprise, as it obviously had taken Steve by surprise. Jon had seen her that angry before, but she had never threatened violence much, less actually done something.

Brittany gave him a final dirty look, said something in low angry voice, then stormed off, as she did she wadded up her panties so that they were hidden in one hand. Jon debated for three seconds whether to go sock Steve in the stomach, and then as he bent over, knock him to the pavement so he kick him where it would hurt the most or to follow Brittany, he decided he better go see what she was up to. He quickly moved back to the shadow of the building. He didn't want her to see him yet, so he wanted to be in the dark in case she looked behind her, to see if Steve was following her.

Steve stayed where he was though. He didn't notice Jon, because he was busy rubbing his cheek and looking disappointed. At the same time, he was looking in another direction. Both Brittany and Jon had hurried off, so they both missed seeing a figure emerge from a motor home parked not that far away from where Jon had been hiding. The figure hurried over to Steve and they talked.

Brittany quickly made it inside the club, and stormed to where her girlfriend was sitting. Jon had hurried in, but had tried to keep some of the dancers in-between him and his wife. She never looked back however, so he was in no danger of being seen by her. Near the table where her purse was, there was a column that was part of the original building. Jon reached it and kept on the opposite side of it. He was close enough to hear what Brittany said as she reached her girlfriend.

"I want to go home now," she said without a preamble.

Susan turned to her and said, "I'm not done having fun yet, we will go in a few minutes."

"I don't care if you aren't done. You can come back after you take me home." A pause then, "You were wrong about him, he doesn't know what ‘no' means!"

Jon peeked around the corner, and saw Susan look puzzled then looked calm as she said, "I saw you with him as you guys sat together and danced. He didn't do anything you didn't allow him to do."

"I didn't allow him to do everything he did tonight." There was a pause as she leaned over the table to get her purse. Jon, along with a few other men, got a nice view of the bottom of Brittany's butt as she leaned over, causing her skirt to lift up. The skirt only revealed four inches of her butt cheeks. It was too dark in-between her legs to see anything there, but her bottom was very sexy and even in his mood, Jon almost got a hardon. He quickly glanced around and saw at least six other men turn and look. One waiter almost ran into a customer, as he looked longer than he should. Another guy stopped dancing for a moment, as he stared at the unexpected eye candy. There was one dancing couple where both man and woman looked, they kept dancing but each one looked like they appreciated the sight. Brittany quickly stood back up, not realizing what she had just shown the world. Jon wasn't the only guy to be disappointed at her straightening. Jon was amazed by two things. The first was that he was turned on by that sight even as upset as he was. The second thing was that as many times as he had seen that butt completely naked, that sight of only at most one third his wife's butt, was still one of the sexiest things he had ever seen.

She turned to her friend again and repeated her first command, "You are going to take me home NOW!"

Brittany said it calmly but Susan must have seen something in her friend's face, which made her change her mind about taking Brittany home. She said that she would be back in one minute. She took off for the bathrooms, and Brittany followed up to the doorway where the bathrooms were located. She stood there waiting, obviously making sure her friend came back. A minute later the couple who had both looked, stopped dancing, and after a short word to her partner, the woman walked over to Brittany. Jon was too far away to hear what she said, but after a short conversation the woman said something that made Brittany blanch for a moment. Jon thought the other woman was making a pass at her. Maybe inviting Brittany to join her and her dance partner, whatever the case was his wife quickly shook her head.

Another minute and Susan came out, Brittany ended the conversation with the woman, joined her friend, who was headed back to the table probably to pick up her purse. On the way, Brittany glanced at the woman, who leered at Brittany and Susan, and said something. Brittany looked sort of shocked and shook her head, Jon thought she said something about "husband" but couldn't be sure. He decided if Brittany were headed home, it would be a good idea if he were there to meet her. He backed off a bit, trying to keep the column between him and her, and then when he was hidden by the crowd, he hurried to the door. Once outside, he rushed to his car and sped away.

He was home ten minutes before she got there. He wondered if she had changed her mind and stayed after all, but he saw a car drive up the driveway and let her off. She still looked angry but at the same time, she was unsure.

Once out of the car she hurried up the stairs, leading to their place and let herself in. She was so deep in thought about what she almost did, that she didn't notice Jon's car was in its spot. The living room light was off but as she entered, she saw the bedroom light on, she paid no attention, thinking she left it on she went out.

She entered the bedroom, stopped and started to unbutton her top. Suddenly she stopped. Brittany flipped the front of her skirt up and rubbed her clit, thinking that she may have to use her fingers this time since there probably wasn't enough juice in the batteries for another climax.

She said "Jon where are you when I need you?" a short pause then "God, what I almost did."

Brittany wiped a tear away from her eye, and then jumped and let out a frightened squeak as somebody's arms went around her.

She calmed as a familiar voice said, "I'm here."

A pause then, "It's only me. It's Okay."

She turned around in his arms looked into her husband's face and asked dreamingly, "Jon when did you get home?"

Suddenly she recalled what she almost did and tensed. He felt the tenseness and knew what had caused it, but only hugged her. She hugged back for a moment, taking comfort from him, but then pulled away and asked her question again this time in a weary voice.

"Maybe a couple hours ago. I was wondering where you were especially dressed like that."

"I... uh, I went out with some friends. They took me out a couple of times, which I told you about. Tonight they wanted to have one last outing before you got home."

She had backed over to the bed and sat down as she finished her explanation. He looked between her legs and even though it was dark, he could see no panties. "So she hadn't put them on yet," he thought.

She saw where he was looking and closed her legs.

Out loud, he asked, "Where are your panties, Brittany?"

She opened her mouth, paused for a moment, then looked down and said in a troubled voice, "In my purse."

"What are they doing there? And why are you wearing that outfit just to go with some girl friends?"

While waiting for Brittany to come home, he had looked and as he suspected, she had other outfits she could have worn. Outfits that showed less and that were less tight. He of course knew part of the answer to his questions, but he wanted her to tell him. He had his fingers crossed, and even mentally prayed that she would tell him everything.

After a pause, she looked up at him and said, "My panties are in my purse. I sat in something yucky. You can look if you want."

That last was said sarcastically but Jon ignored it and gently asked "what did you sit in?"

"If you must know it was someone's cum."

Jon tilted his head slightly and raised his eyebrows as if to ask "Oh?"

"It was already there, Steve and I went out to sit down and someone had been using the bench for a private party. The girl must have sat on the bench when they were done fucking, and the guy's cum leaked out of her. I didn't see it when I sat down."

"Who is Steve, and where did this happen?"

"Steve is someone who came by while my friends and I were sitting at a table at the Blue Bolt. Are you going to keep asking me these questions?"

"Probably, sounds like something happened I should know about."

"If you hadn't been gone for so long I wouldn't been so horny."

"OH! So it's MY fault you weren't wearing your panties while you out with another man?" Jon asked with a touch of anger, laced with sadness in his voice.

"I wasn't out with another man. My bridesmaid, Susan picked me up to go out the girls as I said."

"So this guy came along and because you were horny, you took off you panties for him"

She looked guilty for a second, but then said with a slightly angry voice, "No! It didn't happen that way. I danced with him then we got hot and went outside to cool off. We sat on a bench another couple must have been fucking on. I told you I sat in some cum, and NO it wasn't Steve's."

"So all you did was dance, then sit, with Steve and what... talked?"

"Jon can we talk about this later? I'm horny and I need you to fuck me. I promise we can talk afterwards."

"I need some answers Brittany!" The anger was clearly apparent in his voice now.

She winced, then frowned as she thought about what happened last time he needed some answers.

She said, "Please Jon."

She sat down on the bed, fell backwards, and lifted her skirt showing what was underneath it. She spread her legs and continued, "I need you to make love to me. I need that hard cock of yours in my wet pussy."

"That's an erotic sight, but it's not going to distract me."

"I promise we will talk but now I need you hard cock, I need your loving, PLEASE!" Her voice was beginning to sound whiny. Jon hated it when she used that whiny voice, it sounded so pitiful, he would give in to whatever she wanted, normally.

She placed a hand between her legs and began to rub her clit, groaning as she did. Seconds later, she pushed two fingers into her slit, just up to the first knuckle, but enough to slide them up and down. She sighed in partial relief and groaned.

She looked at him and said, "This isn't to distract you. I really need you to love me, to fuck me."

Her emphasis was on the wordyou and he finally got the idea that she not only needed some relief from her horniness, but Brittany also needed him to reassure her, to demonstrate to her his love.

He nodded and said, "If you want to have sex take off your clothes, I want to see you naked."

She smiled that radiant smile of hers and quickly unbuttoned her top. She sat up and slipped it off. His eyes widened though, as he saw that her bra was still undone. He had thought she had redone it, but maybe it had taken too long so she left it as is. Once the bra was off, she very quickly wiggled out of the skirt, just tossing it to the floor. She lay back down for a second.

"God!" He thought, "She is so sexy." His hands fumbled as he undid his shirt buttons. He had undone his pants and kicked off his shoes as she was undressing, and now was unbuttoning his shirt. He could barely stand it. He wanted so badly just to push his pants down, jump on top of her, and fuck her as hard and fast as possible. "Right now, she probably won't mind."

She must have got impatient though, since she scooted closer to him, sat up, and reached for his pants. She just pulled them down and reached for his briefs, pushing them down as soon as she had hold of them. She gasped, as his very hard manhood flopped out into the open. It was already hard; Jon had been horny even before he left work since he hadn't had sex for over three weeks either. He had been able to relieve himself a couple of times, but that had brought only a small amount of relief. The sight of her sexy butt at the club had gotten him even more aroused. When she had lain on the bed and pulled up the hem of her skirt, he had gotten a hardon. That had been so sexy, that even before she had the skirt up enough for him to see her pussy, he had been hard. "The sight of her playing with her clit, and sticking those two fingers inside her wet pussy, made me stiffer than I have been for months," he thought. He definitely had a boner. She just stared at it in admiration and desire.

Without warning, she leaned forward and licked the tip, which brought out a groan from him.

"You better not if you want me inside you."

She just glanced up at him and licked it three more times, harder each time. He almost bent over, as his body spasmed from the last lick.