Two Seductions?? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid and scooted back, till her whole body was on the bed. She said, "Now please."

He leaned forward but she said "No I'm ready and very wet; I need your hard cock inside my pussy, not a warm-up."

Jon climbed up on the bed and in-between her legs. He found her hole with one hand, and directed himself to the right position. Seconds later, he thrust forward and his cock touched her pussy.

She let out a gasp, a moan, and then an excited "Yes!"

He pushed forward more, and felt the tip of his hardness separate her slit. He gasped from the pleasure, as his cock penetrated her further. "She is wet" he thought, "more wet than usual." He kept shoving though and as he reached in as far as he could he settled down on top of her.

Instead of moving as she expected and wanted, he leaned his upper body up and stated, "You are very wet, maybe the wettest you have been in a long time."

She looked at him funny, like she wasn't sure why he was saying that. He wasn't sure why either, since he knew what she had done, and not done but with her bra unsnapped like that it seemed he couldn't stop himself from saying, "So wet I wonder why?"

She gasped, but not in pleasure.

"We can talk about this afterwards, I will explain it all. However, that is all me. It's not sloppy seconds if that is what you want to know."

He didn't have an answer for that, so he just pulled out halfway then jabbed it back in. She groaned in appreciation so he did it again and again. Next, he pulled out all the way, causing her gasp out a "No!" that was half wail. However, he immediately shoved it back in, going all the way to the hilt in one shove. When he was halfway in, her lower half jerked up, causing his cock to go in even deeper. This time, it was he who gasped and moaned.

He pulled out and jabbed it in all the way again, he did that three times. She gasped each time the tip of his shaft separated the lips of her pussy. Soon he settled in with a steady rhythm. All the way in and halfway out; all the way in then halfway out.

After a minute or two of that, he slowed and began to suck on a nipple. He had to crane his neck down a bit, but he knew she liked having a nipple sucked while her pussy was being stimulated. He made sure however, that he kept to just one nipple. He didn't know if any of Steve's saliva was still on her other nipple, but he didn't want to taste it so he kept to the one "clean" nipple.

Soon her face showed that she was fast approaching the release she wanted. He tried to increase his speed as well as to keep sucking, but with his head down against his chest, he found it too hard to do.

Seconds later though, he stopped sucking as his orgasm neared. He straightened his neck, leaned back, with his hands pressed against the mattress. He could get a faster rhythm going that way, and soon he was pushing his shaft in fast and pulling it most of the way out even faster. In and out, he pumped his hips as she cried out, encouraging him to go even faster. A minute later, he felt himself get on the edge suddenly. She startled him by screaming, as a starburst of ecstasy burst through her brain. He opened his eyes in slits, so he could watch her face express her joy. He loved watching as she climaxed.

He continued his thrusts, as his orgasm seemed to be stuck on the edge. As she relaxed from hers, he wondered why his hadn't hit yet. The sight of her cumming as well as listening to her groans; usually aroused him enough to send him over the edge, but this time he stayed on that edge for another minute or more. He leaned back a bit more so he could feel himself go deeper and then he was there, finally. He let out a deep-throated growl that was almost a scream, as the starburst that had been in her brain now exploded in his. He jammed his cock in as hard as he could, and froze for half a second just before the first glob shot forth. A second quickly followed, and he let out another moan deep in his throat. A third was on the heels of the second, and a he let out a softer growl. He changed his thrusts to short, fast ones as shot after shot of cum flew out of his cock.

Finally, his was done and he fell on top of her, momentarily exhausted. As usual, she didn't mind his weight resting on her like that. She kissed him.

"Thank you, I really did need that."

He opened his mouth to say "I needed it too," when she suddenly wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. It was as if she never wanted to let him go.

After a minute or so, he heard her say something in a low voice he wondered if she knew she had spoken out loud, for he only heard her because her mouth was almost touching his ear.

"God, what I almost did tonight."

He ignored it through and hugged her back. After maybe another minute he said, "We need to talk."

She reluctantly let go of him and said, "I know."

He got off of her and sat up on the bed; she scooted to the edge and sat up also.

She took a deep breath and "I don't know where to start."

"Maybe you should start with why your panties were off, while you on a date with another man."

She answered with some heat in her voice, "I wasn't on a date with him, I said I was out with my girlfriends."

"But you danced with him?"

"Yes but it wasn't a date. He came by our table looking for me. Anyway it was your fault for not being here when I needed you."

The last was said with even more heat, and Jon just shook his head thinking that she was going to blame him for what happened.

"I was doing great; I even went along with the watchdogs you asked to look after me."

She was getting even angrier and said, "So when we sat on that bench I was...."

She stopped speaking and she looked at him, suddenly she deflated just like the old saying, "The wind went out of her sails", her face crumbled and she started crying.

"God what I almost did tonight....I'm sorry Jon."

"You said that before. What did you almost do?"

"I...I, I almost did something I shouldn't have."

"Why don't you start from the beginning, that might make it easier?"

Of course he knew what she was trying to say, but he wanted her tell him. He needed to see if she would explain the whole thing, or if she would lie about anything like she had in the past.

"It started soon after you left. Susan, my Bridesmaid called to say we should get together and go out."

She went on to explain everything that had led up what happened tonight. Brittany paused, took a deep breath, described how she first danced with Steve, and how they went outside. She went on, explaining again about sitting in the cum and Steve suggested she take off her panties, and that he looked the other way as she did. She explained how he had complimented her and pretended to be a lovesick guy. Brittany also described she had felt like she was back in high school and finally, she talked about how she allowed Steve to undo her blouse, to nibble on her chin and finally to kiss her. She looked down as she talked about the last.

She looked up and said, "I'm sorry Jon, I really am."

He looked like he believed her, but still asked "Is that all he did"

"No" she said softly as she looked down, He got his hand under my skirt and into my pussy. I said no, but he didn't listen."

She paused, looked back up, and then said, "I really said no. I meant it too. However, he.... pushed his fingers in deeper and started sucking my boob and I...I came. I'm sorry Jon at that point, I couldn't stop him. I scooted back to get away but he kept his hand there, and it felt so good I stopped trying to get him to take it out. I think I said no a couple of times just before I came, because I knew my orgasm was about to hit, but I didn't try to stop him."

She was looking down in shame again, "That wasn't all."

Jon said in a slightly angry, amazed voice, "He fingered fucked you to a climax while you allowed him to suck your boob and that wasn't all?"

"No," she almost wailed, "I... he talked to me about how much I had deserved it, and how much it meant to him to be able to do that for me, he then asked me to do it to him. I had needed it, and now he needed the same relief. He said I had promised."

A pause then, "He said it gently, just reminding me."

"You promised him to give him a hand job or you promised to fuck him?" Jon said in a dangerous voice.

"No! I never said I would have sex with him, well not fucking anyway. I, um....I, while we were dancing toward the end, I did say something about pleasing him if he pleased me. I'm not sure the words I used, but it could have been taken that way. He talked about how much he liked me, and how he would appreciate it if I did something for him. I was still feeling horny so when he sat back and unzipped his pants, I reached in and brought out his cock. I wanted to see it too. He is bigger than you. I knew that already, and I wanted to see his cock."

The last was said in a low voice and after a pause Jon asked, "How did you know he was bigger?"

Brittany flinched at the tone of his voice, but said "I touched him the night before. It was an accident. He was sitting next to me while massaging my neck and I put down my hand. I felt something hard and I felt it for a second, before I realized what it was. I jerked my hand away but by then I knew he felt bigger. And he was wearing tight pants tonight. I could see the outline of his cock when he got excited. Last night and tonight I...I found it exciting, to know just by sitting next to me and talking to me, he got hard. He dances with some babes and it felt good that he thought enough of me to get excited like that. You haven't said that to me lately, even before you left and I liked feeling that a guy found me attractive and sexy. I watched his cock get hard as we were talking. I could tell that his, um, bulge was bigger than yours."

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry Jon."

"So I'm not big enough now?"

"No! I mean yes...You are big enough, I just wanted to see one that was bigger."

After a pause Jon asked, "What did you do after you took him out?"

"I looked his cock over and placed my hand on it. I slid it up and down a few times. He groaned and that felt good, to know I was making him feel good after he made me feel good. He just wanted to spend some time with me, and now I was rewarding his feelings for me. He whispered something about how good something else would feel, and I knew what he wanted, I wanted it too. He added that I should reward someone who had cared enough for me, to give me what I had wanted and needed."

Another pause and she continued when Jon motioned for her to, "I bent over so I could suck on him. I was anticipating how he would feel in my mouth. He looked good and sexy, and I wanted to feel him jerk as I made him feel good."

"So you sucked him off?"

"No! I stopped myself before I even kissed his cock. Halfway down I suddenly realized what I was doing and stopped. I closed my mouth and jerked back up. I told him I couldn't, it was wrong. "

"He tried again to talk me into it, but this time I said no and I told him to put his cock away. He did after the second time I told him, but he stood up and moved closer to me. He insisted that I do something to relive him after all; I had had a climax, now he needed one, and I had promised. I still wasn't sure, when I did; I pushed one hand through his fly and began to rub it up and down his shaft. It was behind his underwear again so I just slid my hand up and down over his jockeys. After a couple of minutes he started groaning loudly and I knew he was close, so I pushed my fingers against him a little harder and a few seconds later, he jerked and humped upwards getting on his toes as he did. I knew he was cummin' so I removed my hand. I didn't want to feel his cum going through his cock. He quickly replaced my hand with his and pumped it up and down until he was done.

"By that time, I had figured out that the whole thing was a set up, that he was just trying to seduce me. He still tried to convince me otherwise. I ended up backing up and threatening to slap him, but he tried again to kiss me and I slapped him hard. That surprised him and it must have hurt. It hurt my hand but he still chuckled. I stormed off but before I got more then a few steps, I remembered my panties and went back to get them. They were on the ground but I picked them up. In my shame and anger, I forgot why I had taken them off and told him to turn around so I could put them back on. He laughed, saying that he wouldn't miss that show for anything. I got really mad, cussed him out for a minute, and walked off. It wasn't till I was halfway back to the front door that I felt the wetness on my panties and remembered the cum on them. I had crumpled them up in one hand, but even though they were yucky, I still kept them stuffed in the hand so no one would see them. I walked straight to the table Susan and I had and grabbed my purse. I stuffed the panties in it and demanded that she take me home. She didn't want to, since she still wanted to have some fun. I told her that she had been wrong about Steve, he didn't know what ‘no' meant."

"She tried to say that he didn't do anything that I hadn't wanted, but I just said that he had. I repeated my demand to have her take me home and she did. She had to go to the bathroom first. I followed her to the hallway that led to the bathrooms. That took only a couple of minutes but something happened while she was gone, that I found yucky."

"What was that?"

"A woman came up and said something about that I must have been having some fun tonight, and then she stepped closer to me and asked if I wanted to go home with her and her husband for some further, more extreme fun. Before I could react she went on to say that she found me very attractive as did her husband, and she wanted to make love to me starting with my sexy butt."

"I just stared at her for a moment in shock, I finally said no. She said something about how her husband liked my legs and would like to see my whole butt and my breasts which looked very well shaped. She coudln't wait to run her hands over them and my butt. I said no again stronger, she finally left. I wasn't sure why she emphasized my butt like that, but Susan had come back and we left. I was still angry at her for being wrong about Steve, and said a couple of things on the way home even though I never told her what he had done."

She paused for a moment, then asked in an almost wailing voice, "Why do girls keep wanting to make love to me? I don't want that."

Jon couldn't think of anything to say except, "For the same reason men do, because you're beautiful and sexy, and because you look delicious. But we can talk about that later. I want to know if that is all that happened?"

"Yes. I haven't lied to you or left anything out. I never had sex with him, not even oral sex. Maybe some hand sex but that's it!"

She was getting a little angry, he could tell.

After a pause she said, "I know I did wrong, but if you had been here I wouldn't have done it. I needed your body, I needed your presence and you weren't here to help me. Steve was there, complimenting me, being with me, talking with me. You were out with your friends having fun even while I was home alone."

"I was working, not having fun."

"How about the other night when you were supposed to call me? You never called that night. I needed to talk things over with you, and you broke your promise. The night before that, you were late in returning my call. I called on time and you were out with your friends, so I went out with mine."

"You're right I didn't call and I should have, but that is no reason to wear your shortest skirt for another man. No reason to take off your panties in front of him."

"I didn't take them off in front of him! He turned around, but you still haven't told me what you did when you were supposed to be calling!"

"I did go out with some of the group. They took me to a nightclub. They didn't tell me they were planning on spending all evening there and I forgot my cell phone. I apologized for not calling, when I talked to you the next day."

"But I needed to talk to you that night, as horny as I was feeling; I might have played with myself for you. Not as satisfying as you being here, but I think it would have helped."

His eyes went up at that, but then his eyes narrowed as she continued in a heated tone, "But you went out to a strip joint to enjoy looking at other women instead, and I was forced to try to deal with everything myself."

He wondered how she knew where he went but said, "I did not enjoy looking at other women. True, the club did have a strip show that night, even though no one told me. However, when the show started I went outside and stayed in the car. I didn't watch it, yes I thought about it, but I would have gotten even hornier and there was no way to satisfy that horniness since you were not around. I didn't want to be tempted by another woman. Its true that before the show started, I looked at some of the girls as they walked around advertising what was to be coming and I watched for a few seconds, as a couple guys there received lap dances. One guy in our group had one done to him but as I said, I left when the stripping started. Most of the guys stayed and I don't know what they did. I was out there for forty-five minutes or so, until most of them came out. Two guys who came in another car stayed for a while longer, but the guys I was with all left. I know all were horny from the way they talked on the way, and I think two or three took care of their horniness among themselves."

Her eyes went up at that and explained, "I went down the hall to get a soda soon after we got back and heard some noises coming from one of the rooms. I knew who was in there and I slipped up to the door and put my ear against it. It was groaning and moaning sounds, and all male. I left after a couple of seconds, and went back to my room amazed, I don't know any of the guys with us swung that way. But even if I had watched the show, that would have been no excuse for you to go out with Steve."

"I did not go out with him!"

"You dressed for him!"

She had nothing to say about that, so they just sat there.

Finally he said, "I think its time we went to bed."

She agreed and got up to get her sleepwear. He got his and they changed in silence but after he was done, he headed toward the living room.

As he suddenly went through the door she called, "Please don't."

He turned looking puzzled, and she continued in an almost pleading, hurt voice, "Please sleep with me tonight, don't sleep on the couch. I missed your body next to mine."

"I wasn't going to sleep on the couch; I have a headache and was just going to get some aspirin."

"Oh,"

As she watched him head for the kitchen, she was greatly relieved was that he wasn't as angry as he looked when he had gotten up so fast. She wasn't sure completely how she felt. She was ashamed for what she did do and for what she almost had done. As she thought about it, she realized that if she had given Steve a blowjob that would not have been the end. More than likely, he would have wanted to return the favor, maybe even pleading with her for one taste of her special juices. In her excitement, horniness, desire to want Steve to like her, all combined with her actually feeling sorry for him, she probably would have let him. That would have led to something else and soon she would have been sitting on his lap, fucking him.

She shook her head in wonderment of her own stupidity and said out loud again, "God what I almost did." this time it was with even more feeling.

At the same time, she was feeling anger. If Jon hadn't been gone, she would not have been placed in that situation. She would not have been that horny, and she would have had him as her strength. In other words, she would not have fallen for Steve's trap even if she had believed him. Jon's trip had meant more money, but they weren't doing all that bad, especially with her part time job, so it hadn't been totally necessary that he go. Jon came back into the room and by the look that was still on his face, she knew she had damaged their relationship. It would recover she knew, but she thought if she had gone all the way with Steve, there was a good chance it would have ended their marriage.