Two Seductions?? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she said, "It's yourGroan turn to get sun,MOAN for your butt and your wonderful cock."

He stopped and withdrew all his fingers, stood and quickly undid his pants. He pushed them down as he said, "You're right it is time but only my butt will get sunshine on it."

As he stepped forward, aiming his hard dick at her opened and dripping cunt, she asked, "Why only your butt?"

He took another step, positioning his cock just right then shoved it forward. It slipped past her open pussy lips and almost all the way in. She straightened suddenly, letting out a cuteeep sound.

"Because my cock is going to be inside you, where it can't get sun."

For a second I hoped that meant he was about to put it where the sun don't shine, but then realized that Jon was leaving it where it was, in her pussy.

Brittany twisted her head around as much as possible again and said, "When I am this excited I love it when you do that, even if it does take me by surprise."

He pushed upward while at the same time, wiggling his cock all the way inside her. When he was all the way in, she again twisted her neck to speak to him.

She said in a husky and loving voice, "I wish I could hug you. I love it when you are all the way in like this, I feel so full and satisfied."

He pulled out after a few seconds, and then pushed it back in all the way, all the way out and all the way in again. He did that four more times with her grunt-groaning each time. Finally, he just pulled out halfway immediately pushing back in most of the way, back out halfway or so and back in most of the way; soon he had a good rhythm going as he fucked her that way. Both were groaning big time now.

I was a little disappointed in that I couldn't see Jon's dick actually enter Brittany's pussy but at the same time, it was still very simulating. They were turned slightly from my angle so I could see Jon's dick go forward and disappear in-between Brittany's legs.

The fucking continued for a quite a while, and I was surprised that Jon was lasting that long. I watched as Jon leaned forward placing his mouth against his wife's neck. He kissed her but at one point he kept his mouth in one place for a few seconds. Soon after I thought, I heard something and as I listened closely, I realized it was Brittany chanting "fuckmefuckmefuckme". All the more, I wanted her to be saying that to me as I took Jon's place. As I wanked myself again, I even imagined I was fucking her as she groaned. Suddenly Brittany's head reared back again, as she at the same moment shoved her backside hard against her husband.

She let out a, "Uggghhhha, Yes, GooodyesNAaa"

Her body spasmed and she shoved against Jon again and again. Soon she relaxed, just as suddenly as her orgasm had begun. She sagged a bit but Jon kept up his thrusts, becoming more frantic in his attempt to copy her.

As she recovered, she turned to him and said, "Please don't cum inside me."

He did a double take as he grunted out a "Huh?"

"I don't want it dripping all over my panties for the rest of our stay here."

Suddenly he stopped, pushed in hard twice then pulled out, obviously disappointed.

Brittany said "Don't worry you don't have to cum on the ground. I have someplace else for you to deposit your cum."

So saying that, she knelt in front of him, making sure her bare knees were on his pants. She opened her mouth, but as she moved her face forward she looked at his hardness glisenting with their juices, and for a second looked almost disgusted and gave her head a ssmall shake. I wondered what that was about for a second, but then she continued and engulfed his hard rod with her mouth. As she immediately sucked, his body jerked in ecstasy. He groaned as she sucked harder and placed his hands on her head. She let his cock out of her mouth and licked just the tip, then sucked just the tip as she placed a hand on the shaft and slid it up and down. He jerked again and let out a loud groan. I found that even more exciting than watching them fuck. I could easily see his dick going in and out of her mouth. I saw clearly, when she stopped sucking for moment and just licked the tip with slow swipes of her tongue, I could see her face as she enjoyed what she was doing to him and his face as he enjoyed what she did.

Less than a minute later, he said in a guttural voice, "Brittany honey that's it, God!"

His head jerked back and he froze with a grimace of ecstasy on his face. I didn't know what she was doing with her mouth, but it was holding him at the brink for what seemed like a minute to me. It must have seemed like an eternity to Jon.

Finally, he was released and cried out in the same guttural voice, "I'm cumming in your mouth,ughhh."

He jerked as his body spasmed into a climax, I watched in fascination as she swallowed Jon's cum. Jon's head went forward then backward as he jerked so hard he pulled his cock out of her mouth, spraying two shots of his man juice onto her face before she could recapture it. Her hand had kept on going, sliding up and down on his shaft, probably feeling it pumping out the white gobs of sperm. A second later, she swallowed again as her mouth filled with his cum. Finally, he relaxed. Brittany pumped her hand back and forth three more times after which she let go, and let him drop from her mouth. I watched as his dick shrunk after its exertion.

She stood and they hugged, Jon said, "Thank you that was great, you always make me feel so good with your mouth, not only when you do that but when you smile at me too."

She hugged him back and smiled. She had an expression on her face that looked both grateful and prideful at the same time. I decided I better hurry up and leave while they were making love talk, to make sure I was gone before they could see me, and that I was back before them. I straightened up behind the tree and pulled up my pants, did them then quietly sneaked away, leaving behind three batches of my cum dripping down the tree. I had been barely able to hold back from making a sound, as I shot my last load against the tree just before Jon had came in her mouth.

I made it back to the camp five minutes before they arrived, from a slightly different route. Two other of the five couples that had gone off, came back later than they did and everyone teased everyone else, since it had been obvious, why the couples had gone off. Two of the couples evidently had come back almost simultaneously, and I wondered if they had had their fun together. Now that would have been something to watch, but I would have missed being able to see my favorite blonde getting screwed, if I had seen them. At one point, I came up behind Brittany and said something to her, but what I really did was look at her neck, and sure enough, as I suspected there was a large hickey right in the center of the back of her neck. I wasn't the only to see it, for a friend of hers commented on it in the car going back down the mountain. Brittany had blushed, and mumbled something to her.

Currently, Tommy was driving away, thinking that was a nice remembrance, but what he really wanted the real thing. Not just a memory of someone else fucking her. She was a horny chick, and he still didn't understand why his plan had failed. Three and half weeks without a fuck should have had her hornier than ever, but his next plan should increase that by tenfold at least. He would need some help, but he knew who to go to for that and this time it wouldn't be just one person fucking her. That would help make up for all she had put him through since she had refused him taking her cherry,

epilogue:

Two weeks later Jon saw Steve at a party for various businesses in town. Steve was talking to his boss's wife which gave Jon an idea, He borrowed a new camera phone from a friend and started taking pictures of Steve not only talking to his boss's wife but a couple of other woman also. When he was done he used the phone to send the pictures to his computer at home. He decided he would e-mail the pictures of Steve talking to his employer's wife to the employer, with a note The note, which was anonymous, explained that Steve had been seen with the wife at a party. It also explained that Steve was someone who liked to seduced woman and who didn't care if they were married or not. Jon went on to say that he saw them together a few times throughout the party and at one time he had his hand on her arm. Jon didn't know for sure what Steve was saying and he didn't think the woman in the picture had fallen for Steve's lines, she looked too smart for that, but he knew that Steve had tried to have sex with married women before. He had seen them together throughout the evening, and decided that he should send this in case Steve was trying to seduce the woman. A couple of days after that Jon was at a picnic for many different types of businesses and saw Steve talking to a teen girl. Jon asked around and found out she was the daughter of a very important client to the company Steve worked for. Jon again borrowed a camera phone took some pictures from different angles then e-mailed them to his home computer.

After finding an E-mail address on the internet for the company he sent an E-mail explaining that he saw Steve talking to the daughter throughout the course of the picnic and since he knew Steve liked to seduce women even going after married women he wondered if Steve was trying to get into the daughter's pants. He hadn't seen them alone together but Steve sometimes would pretend to be something he wasn't and would take his time with a seduction. Brittany had walked by them at one point and heard Steve complimenting the daughter so Jon added that someone he knew had heard Steve telling the daughter how pretty she was. Brittany thought Steve really was trying to seduce the daughter so jon sent that E-mail the next day. He wasn't sure if either E-mails would be believed therefore would get Steve fired but the very least they should is give him a bad repetition and maybe give him a black mark in the mind of both his boss and the client And convince them Steve needed watching.

The End

End Notes: There will be one more Brittany and Jon adventure even though it will be a while before I wil be able to write it. Tough times for Brittany and Jon as Tommy gets rougher with his attempts.