Two Seductions??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half way through his yell she felt something go through his cock and saw

something shoot out of the slit on top of his shaft. It was under the briefs

so she didn't see it well but a second shot flew out and some of the blob

burst from under the cloth. A third shot came flying out from under the

waistband as did a fourth and fifth. His head went forward as if he was

released from a seizure. Two or three more, she wasn't sure, shot out but

didn't have the force to slip out. By that time the dollop of sperm from the

first shot was soaking through his shorts.

The last few globs had added to the mess in his briefs. She noticed that

some of the sperm or cum had soaked all the way through the cloth. She could see the whiteness of it. She looked up slightly and saw that his lower tummy was covered by the stuff, some of it had flown all the way up to his belly button. She licked her lips again and reached out.

As a sudden thought occurred to her and she said, "Can I touch it?"

He was breathing deeply and it took him a second to formulate the answer,

"Yes, (breath) feel it... and (breath) even taste it if you want."

"Taste it?? Ugh!,"

But as she reached forward and ran a finger through the sperm on his belly she brought the hand back to the front of her face. She looked closely at what was on her finger, rubbed it between two fingers then suddenly shrugged her shoulders and put the finger in her mouth. He watched her roll it around her mouth then swallow it.

"That's not so bad after all. Feels kinda icky and sticky but," here she

reached again running two fingers through the white goop and placed both fingers in her mouth, "I kinda like it."

He just gaped at her, not believing what he was seeing. Finally he got his

mind working again and shook his head.

Mr. Sorenson placed one hand on her knee and said, "It's your turn. Boys,

well most boys you do that to, will want to do something back to you,"

He moved his hand up her leg softly caressing the inner thigh as he did.

Once he reached her hip he moved across her panties, finding that bump that was the center of her pleasure. He began to gently rub. After she sighed he increased the pressure.

While he had been moving his hand up she had asked, "My turn for what, Mr. Sorenson?"

"For the female version of what just happened to me."

"You mean I get to cum just like you did?"

"Not just like me but it will feel just as good."

"See how good that feels?" he added as he increased the pressure of his fingers against her clit and she had just groaned.

She just nodded as she leaned back in the chair and spread her legs more. A look of euphoria was on her face as she moaned.

"It will feel even better if I slip my hand under your panties and actually touch the flesh of your clitoris."

She just moaned and grimaced as she gritted out a "yes!"

He removed his fingers and her head dropped forward. The look of euphoria was replaced by one of disappointment.

He moved his hand to her waistband and slipped his fingers under it. He

slowly moved them downward and she scooted her butt to the edge of the seat and leaned back more to give him better access. His breath was coming harder again as he anticipated touching her clit. Seconds later he made contact and sighed along with her as he pressed against it with his fingers. Half a minute later he decided to go down even lower and reached further under her panties. Soon he groaned as he touched her pussy, she let out a moan a second later. He slipped two fingertips into the slit being careful not to go too deep. He slid the tips of those lucky fingers down the length of her slit then back up again. She groaned louder. She almost

slipped off the chair and he had a sudden thought. He withdrew his hand altogether and she dropped her head in surprise.

He said, "If you want my hand back you will have to lay down on my desk. That way you won't fall off and I can do more". Not to mention see more he added to himself.

She looked at the desk like he was crazy, but he used an arm to clear away the stuff on it, dropping some on the floor. She stood up and hopped backwards onto the desk. She then scooted backwards and lowered her back to the desktop. Her legs still were hanging over the edge but he maneuvered his chair in between her legs. Next he reached under her waistband pulling it out some as he did. She groaned

partially in pain as the waistband dug into her. He frowned but came up with another inspiration. He stood suddenly and with saying a word he took hold of her panties with both hands and quickly drew them down.

She gasped as she felt them being dragged down her legs and as she felt air on what had been covered by cloth only seconds ago. She automatically raised her legs so he could pull them off. As soon as they were clear of her feet he dropped them, being too excited to worry about placing them neatly with the clothes laying next to her on the desk.

He separated her legs again, found his chair and with eager anticipation scooted it forward. There it was, the center of her femininity. The most arousing spot on her body and he was able to see it in all its glory. He licked his lips and wondered that even with the climax he had not that long ago he still was harder than hard, and so aroused he felt like he was about to cum just by looking at her pussy. It was opened enabling him to see part way inside. He reached out to touch it.

She said, "Mr. Sorenson should you have done that? Now I am naked down there."

He looked up at her face as if he couldn't understand what she was saying or why. But he swallowed hard and finally found his voice. "I...I should have yes, It will make it easier to do what I need to show you. What the

boys you date will want to do to you. Shaun will want to see you naked.

After all I'm your principal - that's almost like a doctor you know."

She just nodded and leaned back as his fingers touched her clit again. He spent another half a minute rubbing it but then dropped his hand down and poked two finger tips into her luscious pussy again. Even in his state of arousal he was being careful not to go too deep or too roughly. He slid the fingers up and down the inside of her slit again. He watched them disappear inside her then watched as his fingers slide up and down. The slit open and closed as he did. He swallowed hard again and again.

He wondered if he was going to cum just by the sight.

A few seconds later he stood up again and said, "Time for the stage that will feel even better."

She started to say, "Even better? But how?"

When he suddenly leaned over her and placed his face near her slit.

"What are you doing Mr. Sourens....Gahhhaaa."

Her gasp was caused by him reaching out with his tongue and licking her clit. He did it again and again and yet again. He pressed harder with his tongue each time and each time she let out a Ghhhaaa. He knew she was close to cuming and just clamped onto her clit and sucked. Her head went back and she moaned long and hard. He sucked even harder, flicked his tongue back and forth super fast, then sucked again. She let out a scream of pleasure that he thought would be heard on the other side of the door but he didn't care. She was cuming and he was making her do it. She bucked against his head, and her body spasmed as he sucked even harder then bit at the base of that sensitive button. She screamed again and spasmed harder as her ecstasy increased. Her face twisted in pleasure and she grunted something he didn't catch but might have been "sooo goood".

Finally she was done but he wasn't. There was still one more thing to do, the final stage of pleasure for both of them. He licked again, this time not only her clit but her slit's lips. He opened them with his tongue and reached inside as far as he could with it. In and out like that for a dozen times then he licked the inside walls. She was groaning again.

After a few seconds of that he went back to sucking her clit but this time he also inserted two fingertips and began to slide them up and down as he sucked. She spasmed again as he did that even though she was still climaxing. He increased the speed of his fingers as well as the pressure of his sucking. She moved her legs up and down as if she couldn't stand the euphoria, but she grabbed his head and pushed it against her clit and slit. He licked harder then sucked, biting as he did. Finally he thought she must be getting closer to another orgasm and when she let go of his head he stopped and stood up suddenly. She was in mid groan and as her pleasure died down suddenly she looked at him with a puzzled and disappointed look on her face.

He just took hold of his soaked underwear

and pushed them down all the way to the floor. He didn't bother to step out of them but just moved forward a step. She gasped as she saw his hardness flip out into the open. And gasped again as she saw where he was headed. Part of her, a very large part, wanted it where he was aiming for.

"Should you do that Mr. Sorenson?"

"I don't know but you are so sexy, so

arousing and what we have been doing has activated my hormones enough that I need it. Um...This is what Shaun will be wanting

to do as well as most other boys you date, you should see if you like it enough to want to let them."

"But they teach us that we should control our

passions and wait till we are married."

"Yes they do and yes you should but this is

a good example of what can happen if you let those passions have control by doing what we were doing."

"But that means..."

She stopped as he took another step

forward and the head of his shaft touched her flesh. Mary licked her lips obviously wanting what he was doing but still not sure.

"But won't it hurt?"

"It might. But as aroused as you are the

pain should be short and not bad, but by doing this you will feel even better than you did as I licked you to a climax.... You do want another climax don't you? One that will be even stronger than the one you just had?"

He pushed against her then used his hand to adjust his position moving his hardness over a bit so it no longer was hitting her thigh but was aimed just right. He pushed forward and groaned as he felt the tip rub against one lip of her joy tunnel.

She gasped and moaned herself then

glancing down in one last embarrassed look she just nodded for him to continue. He did, pushing his cock into her waiting pussy. Just the thought of what he was doing almost made him cum. The sight of his super hard, precum leaking

manhood separating the lips of her slit was almost too much for him. He had to hold himself in check to keep from ramming it in and just going wild, from fucking her hard and fast. He slowly went in deeper and deeper. He went Ghhhha as the head popped in and her head went back as she almost howled her pleasure. He pushed in further feeling her wet softness grasping his hardness. He was halfway in now.

"Soo Goood" each said at once.

They looked at each other and smiled, Mr.

Sorenson decided he had taken all he could and just shoved forward jamming it in all the way to the hilt. She let out a gasp that could have been pain he thought but was actually all pleasure.

She looked at him and said, "That was a little

rough." But she was smiling with passion as she said and the next words showed she hadn't mind after all. "Now hard. I want you to fuck me hard and fast."

He said, "I was planning to, my sexy school

girl."

He pulled almost all the way out then shoved

it in again, Pulled out half way but went back in a bit slower. He continued in that vein and soon had a good rhythm going. He watched his hard shaft pull almost out delighting in the way the cock seem to pull out the inside of her pussy for a moment. He also delighted in the way it disappeared as he shoved it back in. He could see and feel her pussy enveloping his love muscle. He was surprised he had lasted this long even with that climax she had given him.

Seconds later though he knew it wasn't going

to be very much longer before he blasted his sperm into her wetness. God, he was so aroused he could barely stand it. She seemed to be feeling the same intensity and nearness for she was not only groaning and moaning loudly with each thrust forward but she sat up and put her arms

around him grasping him then pulling him forward trying to get even more of his hard length into her. She was on fire and only his tool could put it out, after stroking her very hot love tunnel into a hot explosion of ecstasy.

Both of them could feel the sticky wetness of

the sperm on his lower stomach squish as it spread outward as her abdomen hit his. Neither cared though even as they felt their

skins being pulled by the stickiness on his out strokes. They were too much into the euphoria each was feeling to allow a little thing like that to stop them or even slow them down. She grunted in ecstasy as he bellowed his moans.

Very soon she said, "I'mmmm Cummming.

UGggggaaaHhHH."

She bucked against him harder while at the

same time her head went back. When she was done with the groan her mouth stayed opened as her face twisted in ecstasy. She froze for a moment then finally her head snapped forward as she relaxed, but he just kept jamming it in, harder and harder, in desperation.

He shoved it in hard, going further than he

had been, causing her to grunt in pleasure and

he let out a loud bellow as the first blob of cum blew out of his shaft like

a rock out of an erupting volcano. He

pulled back out a bit then shoved it in again as a second Ugggghh escaped his lips.

She said, "I felt that."

But he was to far gone to make sense of her

words or to even care enough to try. He just jammed it in all the way to the hilt and groaned again. She accompanied him with a new groan of her own.

Because of the position he was in he couldn't switch to the quick short thrusts he usually finished his climaxes with but he still managed to finish out his orgasm while thrusting.

When he was completely finished he withdrew

and sank onto the chair still behind him.

"Whew," He said after trying to catch his

breath a few seconds, "that was something else."

He looked her in the face and said, "Thanks I

needed that."

She smiled back at him and said, "I needed it

too."

He opened his mouth to continue but something

caught his attention. He looked downward and saw that her legs were still separated and that he still had a clear view of her pussy. He goggled at it for a moment and noticed something white dripping out. Obviously that was his cum from the wad he had just shot into her. He licked his lips and stared. She looked at what he was staring at then placed a hand on either side of her pussy. She spread her fingers apart opening her sexual flower even more.

She asked in a deeper sensual voice, "You like

what you see?"

He could only nod and as she felt more of his

cum drip out she asked, "You like watching your cum in my pussy?"

Again he could only nod. She smiled but then

she closed her legs and in one movement she hopped off the desk and straddled his lap.

He went ooof but then said, "You are full of

surprises today Brittany. That was a good one too."

"I'm glad you liked it, I wasn't sure if you

would catch on if I just threw it at you like that but you did. I'm glad you went along with my surprise and that you enjoyed it.... And you did me good too, like you always do."

From her position he felt something slimy drip

onto his cock.

"But Mary?"

She shrugged and said "Its the only name I

could think of that might be a good Irish name as you put it."

“What about you? A Principle is like a doctor?! What a line.”

“Hey, its all I could think of on the spur of the moment, but next time give me warning and I might come up with something more sophisticated.” he said with a smile.

“But then it wouldn’t be a surprise.”
"Where did you learn that accent?"

"I've done it for a while. I didn't tell you

because a girl has to have some surprises she can throw at her man now and then."

"Its good, maybe not perfect but still good."

"Thank you... I think." she said with a smile.

There was a pause then she said, "I'm glad you

got my message and didn't try to spank me. That could have spoiled everything."

"I would have been surprised if you had wanted

to be spanked but at the same time I wasn't sure how far you wanted to carry the ' punishment'"

"You did just right my sexy principal."

He turned serious though and said, "We need to

talk about something I was told today."

She put a hand on his mouth and said, "After we

take a shower. I want to enjoy your presence, your naked presence that is, before I learn some bad news."

She got up and began to walk to the door,

halfway there she turned and asked, "You going to join me?"

He had been thinking about the fact that they hadn't had as much sex as usual in the last month and a half. This role playing she thought up probably meant she had finally completely forgiven him for that stunt he had pulled on their one year anniversary. He still felt bad about what he had put her through even though he still couldn't think of any other way for him to have handled it. For the sake of their marriage he had needed those answers. He had been and still was glad he had gotten them or most anyway. He had learned a couple of things he hadn't known. Things about her background and exactly what had happened at her bachelorlette party. True, all of it wasn't her fault, she had been forced to watch the strippers perform right in front of her face, for one thing, but at the same time she had done things he wasn't happy with. It bothered him still that she had lied about that party, what she did do with that old boy friend at their reception as well as a couple of things she had done. Not to mentioned that she had danced for the strippers even if it hadn't been as close as the recording showed and she had kissed them, each one, while topless. However, he now believed that she hadn't cheated, in any form of sex, which made what she did do a little easier to take. Plus there had been some mitigating circumstances, obviously her friends had planned on getting her drunk even though she had tried to not drink too much. One big thing that still bothered him was that someone had doctored the video recording of her Bachelorette party to make it look like she had done things she hadn't. He had no idea who had done that, he hoped it was just a practical joke. They both knew people who would do one like that.

It was at that point that she interrupted his thoughts by asking if he was going to join her.

He got up, turned to her with a big smile and said, "I love to take showers with you. Your are so sexy, being that close

to you always gets my blood flowing."

"Not to mention your hormones," She added with a

smile of her own, then "And you are so sexy you get me dripping in the shower."

They both hurried to their bedroom and to the

bathroom there. On the way though he thought more about what he had learned on their one year anniversary. The story she told about the two bi girls attempting to seduce her and finally giving her a climax. The fact that without her two friends being there helping her she might have done something she would have regretted. He knew she hadn't, but he thought the possibility had been real. Then there was the fact that she had kissed that one guy who had come by to visit her while he had been gone the third month of their marriage. She had put a stop to anything more but still just the fact that she had kissed the guy made him uncomfortable with the news he had learned today