Two Seductions??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way she thought about their first shower

together. It was the morning after the wedding night.

*****

She had woken him up by giving him his first blow job, which had been her first time doing it, and afterward they had fucked. After cuddling for a while and almost falling asleep again she thought about how sweaty both of them were. They had just fallen asleep the night before after two fucks so hadn't cleaned up from the sex. Now they were twice as sweaty and had each other's bodily fluids on them. It was time for a shower. She started telling him she was going to take a shower before getting up and doing whatever they were going to do that day. He had lain there for a moment but had joined her just as she was turning on the water.

"I need cleaning up too and I want to

take a shower with you."

She didn't mind and so they did. He soaped her down first spending time on her breasts and butt. She hadn't minded that because his hands caressing her body felt good even with soap between their skins. However he had concentrated around her anus, he kept going back to it, washing it three times, the last time he even managed to stick a finger in half way. She had heard him gasp in arousal even as she let out a squeak. The squeak was because he had taken her by surprise. His finger hadn't really hurt, in fact it even almost felt good, but the intrusion had been a surprise, almost a small shock. He sawed the finger in and out for a moment, going in a little deeper but never all the way. He probably hadn't wanted to go far in case it hurt or she protested.

******

Her thoughts were interrupted as they entered the bedroom. He kissed her, hard. When they broke the kiss they hurried to completely undress. They had been taking showers together every so often since their honeymoon and both enjoyed soaping and scrubbing the other.

Brittany was in first but Jon was right behind her, which he didn't mind since it gave a chance to watch her sexy butt move, and to bump into that sexy butt with his half hard cock. Seconds after they were both in and the shower door closed he reached down to tickle her between her legs. The movement was so sudden she jumped but then turned around and kissed him. He moved his hand away while she turned but placed it back when she kissed him. This time he stuck three fingers into her deeply. He made scraping motions with them then drew them back out. He brought that hand up between them so they could both look at what was on them. It was a white, sticky, ropey substance produced by his body. She looked at it and smiled. He was surprised she had so much left in her after all the dripping she had done earlier. He must have cum harder than he thought, of course he had had a few days worth of sperm stored up.

She looked at his fingers then took his hand

in hers. She brought the fingers to her mouth, Just as she opened her mouth though she remembered what else was on his fingers. She flashed to one of the events that had happened at her bachorlette party but by that time it was too late and her mouth was already closing over his fingers. She went ahead and sucked his fingers clean even though a small shiver ran through her spinal column. It wasn't the first time she had tasted her own juices, on his mouth or on his cock, and sometimes she didn't mind tasting herself but she didn't make a habit of it. Tasting herself never was a turn on. In fact she usually didn’t like it but some times, if she was aroused enough, she could tolerated it to get to what she wanted.

Something about that sucking of his fingers

reminded her more of their first shower. They had gone on to do something else for the first time after the shower.

********

After he had pushed his finger in her anus they had spent the rest of the shower washing each other and rinsing the other down. He loved the feel of soap on her breasts. She loved to wash his arm and leg muscles as well as his butt. Of course he took every opportunity to touch and caress her butt and even to play with her anus.

Suddenly though he had stopped and

knelt down, She had been facing him at that point and he licked her clit for a few seconds but then he used his hands to turn her around. He had gently pushed her top forward so that her rear was more easily accessed. Next he had spread her butt cheeks and done nothing. She looked over her shoulder at him and found him just staring at the inside of her crack. It was obvious what he was looking at. Probably sensing her watching him he looked up at her.

"Its beautiful and sexy, I've never seen anything like it before." which was true. He had seen pictures before but this was the first butt hole he had seen in person. It excited him in way the pictures hadn't. He had been almost mesmerized by it the first time he saw it the night before.

She had been a little surprised by his staring and the comment. She never thought about that part of her body being beautiful or sexy. She knew some who thought the anus was beautiful, but hadn't

thought about hers in that way. She also realized she didn't mind his taking an interest in it. He wasn't the first person to see it or touch it, one boy friend had seen it before and two had touched it. Just lightly without pushing their fingers in. Actually one of those had touched it through her bathing suit two separate times. And even though she hadn't included it in her description, one of the two girls who had given her a climax had played with it that night of her Bachelorette party. She touched it when she was playing with her clit earlier, then when they had her trapped in that room both had played with it at various times. One of the girls had wanted to finger fuck it. She had pushed one finger in part way fucked it in and out three times but as she pushed it further in Brittany had said no. It had kinda felt good but she still had said no. Maybe because no boy had done that before or it could have been that it was one way she was taking back control of the situation. The girl had withdrawn her finger saying Brittany didn't know what she was missing.

Suddenly she snapped out of her memory as she saw

and felt Jon spread her cheeks even more and his head darted forward. He started licking the walls of her crack even sucking on a couple of spots,

probably leaving hickies, but after a few seconds with no protest from her, he attacked her anus with his mouth. Licking, even sucking and chewing on it like it was a drug he was addicted to.

While he had been finger fucking her she had been

surprised that it had started feeling good. This tongue bath he was giving had her groaning in pleasure. He continued for a while not caring that the water was running down her back and into the crack. At one point he

stuck in one finger from each hand half an inch or so, then spread open her puckered hole. She wondered why he was doing that until she felt his tongue pushing its way in deeper. She moaned and told him to go deeper. He tried. After a while he pushed a finger into her other hole and wiggled

around touching her G-spot. She groaned loudly and seconds later bucked against both his finger and his tongue. Another minute or so went by and he stopped to catch his breath. He stood up for a moment but that stretched out as she finished washing him. She played with his cock for a while then decided to try him out. She stuck a soapy finger up his anus. He jumped at first but soon he was moaning out loud. She was surprised that he seemed to be enjoying it as much as she had. Soon after they finished their shower and turned off the water. They dried each other, and as they finished she slipped into his arms.

After a hard passionate kiss she said, "You took two of my cherries already. Would you like to take the third one?"

He looked at her funny, like he wasn't sure what

she meant. But as he thought about what she said he figured it out. She saw the light come on in his face followed by desire.

"Yes, I would love to take that cherry too. I

never really thought I would be that interested in doing you that way but after that shower part of me hoped you would say Okay some day."

She left his arms and went over to their suitcases. After putting hers on the bed she opened it and started rummaging through it.

On the way over to get it she started speaking,"I was warned by some friends you would probably want to do that, and I thought about it. It sounded painful, but if you are very careful and gentle it is supposed to feel very good."

At this point she stopped to unzip the suitcase and began to go through obviously looking for something.

As she did the unzipping she said, "Two friends don't really like it that much but one's boy friend and the other's husband does. So they allow them to butt fuck them every now and then. Sometimes during their period and sometimes just as a special treat, to show their love. Both guys are very gentle and know to let the girl do all the work. Another girl likes it so much she has on three different occasions had three guys do her that way one right after the other, another time she had four guys. Another friend, Janna, loves anal sex but its her husband that doesn't like it. He does it once in a long while because she likes it so much, but he allows her to be butt fucked by other men."

Jon raised his eyes in amazement and she quickly

continued, "Only with certain rules. She can only do it four maybe five times a month, and that is all she can do with a guy. Only a little fingering to get her excited but no licking of her pussy or fucking the normal way. Plus she has to tell him about each episode. Her husband told me this while I was visited one day and we were talking about anal sex. He over head us discussing it when he came into the room while we were talking. He stopped to explain all that. I... I think that she does do more than she is allowed to. While he was explaining things she was standing behind him looking at me. I think her expression showed that she had had anal sex with more than four or five guys a month and that she doesn’t tell him about each episode. I'm not sure but I got the impression she has done more than just anal sex with some guys."

Jon had shook his head in wonderment, "I don't see

how a husband can let his wife have sex with others like that. I know two maybe three couples, who are into sharing wives or who allow the wife to have sex with others, but I can't understand it. I had problems watching you dance with all those guys at our reception and that was just dancing."

He noticed a look of guilt cross her face. It was only

there a for second, but it was long enough for him to see it. He didn't know how he felt about it that. Actually he had just lied to her, he really didn't have a problem with her dancing with the other guys, well not much of one anyway, but he had wanted to see her reaction. They had talked about cheating and such before they were married and he wasn't altogether comfortable with the way she answered. Sometimes he had the feeling she wasn't saying the whole truth to him about her background. He couldn't put his finger on it but just the way her

voice sounded or the words she used, perhaps her body language, or maybe it was just a suspicious part of his mind. Something, however, made him feel like he wasn't getting the whole picture from her. It was true though that he couldn't understand how a man could let his wife cheat without being at least a bit upset. Not that he worried about it much, but every now and then something, like what happened during the reception, got him thinking about it. He knew he wouldn't try to cheat

and he thought he would be able to resist any advance a woman would send his way. He had proven that before he met Brittany. He had dated a few girls though the years, a couple had been very aggressive sexually speaking. Then there had been Joanne. He had thought about marrying her. They had been almost engaged, pre-engaged might be the right term. Joanne was a lovely girl with a nice personality, but he had found out, as he was debating about getting engaged to her, that she thought it was Okay for married people to have sex with other people. Jon had known she wasn't a virgin, but he found out that even while they were going together, at what might be a pre-engaged stage, she had gone out with other guys and had sex with them. After the first couple attempts to have sex with Jon she had stopped trying and even though Jon went further with her than any other girl he had gone with, even further than with Brittany before they were married, he had always said no to sex. After learning of her viewpoints about sex after marriage he had rethought their relationship. He decided that because of her outlooks about that and one or two other matters she wasn't what he was looking for in a wife after all.

He just mentally shook his head and got back to the

pleasurable subject at hand. Along with cheating they had talked about what type of sex they had had with others, he had been pleased she was a

virgin, that was one special gift he would always appreciate, and they

discussed what type of sex they wouldn't mind doing. Anal sex had never been mentioned. He had thought about it before of course but he hadn't been that much into butts until he saw hers. He couldn't believe how her anus, turned him on and fascinated him.

She finally found what she had been looking for,

it was a small tube of some type. Obviously not toothpaste or glue for that matter. She tossed it to him, he caught it and looked it over. His eyebrows went up as he read the name, K-Y jelly. He didn't need to ask what it was for. He knew enough about butt fucking to know that much.

She laid down on her back and said, "Lick me. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy but I also want to make sure I am excited enough for what is next."

He didn't mind that request. Her anus wasn't the only hole that excited and fascinated him. Of course his attraction to her pussy had been expected while the other hadn't been. He watched her spread her

legs, got a good look at what was there, then crawled on the bed and between her legs. He quickly lowered his head and licked her slit up and down, five times. Then five more times. Next he stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. He pulled it out then pushed it back in, out and in, out and in, as if he was trying to use his tongue to imitate his cock. He liked the way it felt and she seemed to like it too. After quite a few minutes of that he stopped. After a sudden thought he placed one finger of each hand in the hole up to the first knuckle. Next he very gently pulled the pussy apart and looked inside. He liked what he saw but as he did he had another thought, and while he had it open he licked the inside of one

inner wall. By her moans she liked that too.

He used his other hand to massage her butt, or as much of it as he could get to. She adjusted her position raising that part of her body so he would be able to get to her butt better. His fingers found their way into her crack and he decided to go all the way and prepare her other opening for a large intrusion. He played with the anus a bit then slowly pushed one finger in like he had done in the shower. This time, however, he didn't stop until it was all the way in. He pulled it out and pushed it in all the way again. He continued that for a while. At the first push he stopped licking her so he could watch the finger go in. That was neat. He could feel the rubbery interior of her rectum around his finger

at the same time he watched it disappear inside her. Talk about arousing, he almost came just doing that. He went back to licking as he

continued to finger fuck her puckered brown opening. He didn't know how long he did both, but she was definitely enjoying his double attention. Finally she said he could put in two fingers, but before he

did she wanted to get on her hands and knees. That was the position most of her friends seemed to indicate would be good for her first time. She explained she wasn't sure about that, but she didn't have enough experience to say otherwise.

He pulled back and she turned over and got on her

hands and knees. She spread her legs more, opening her crack and her pussy at the same time. That aroused him so much more than he already was that he was tempted to just crawl up behind her and jam his cock in the usual way. But he restrained himself. Instead he got the tube and crawled on his knees behind her, opened the tube and put some of the lubricant on two fingers. He placed those two fingertips on her brown hole and gently started pushing them in. They slipped in very easily, more easily than the one finger had. Soon they were all the way in. He found the movement of his fingers exciting as he pulled them out then thrust them back in. He was very gentle at first but got a little rougher as she got used to them being in her. After a minute or so of that she said, "I'm ready I think. Put some lube on your cock."

He pulled his fingers out and picked up the tube

again.

As he opened she said, "Put lots of it on. I think my butt hole is lubed enough but you aren't."

"I will," he said as he squeezed out a bunch of the

stuff. He rubbed it on himself then squeezed out more, then a little more not being sure how much was a lot. He put most on the head, leaving tiny blobs here and there. He put more on the shaft even though it wasn't covered as much as the head. Finally he walked on his knees up to her butt. He used his hand to position himself and scooted forward a couple of inches. He ended up pressed against her anus. They paused for a moment then she pressed backwards. Nothing happened so she pushed harder, he resisted the pressure to move backwards and finally his cockhead opened her puckered opening and slipped in. She made a squeaky sound which was half pain. She rested for a moment then

pushed backwards again. Her rectum enveloped more of his shaft. It was only an inch or so, but it hurt. Not too much yet, it was something she could stand. She could definitely feel him, it felt like she had to take a dump badly. After another short rest she resisted the impulse to push him out and instead pushed her whole body backwards. It was a small push, and at the most half an inch more went in.

He made a pleasure grunt noise and she smiled knowing he was feeling good. Brittany rocked for a few seconds. Going back and forth to create a movement along the area of his cock in her, making him feel even better. Then, thinking that she could take the pain, she leaned forward some causing her anus to pull off his cock in inch or so. She readied herself for a moment, then pushed back hard and continually. The sudden movement rocked him and almost caused him to lose his balance, but he steadied himself as he let out a sound that was almost a howl of ecstasy. The rubbery feeling of the living vise around his shaft felt good to say the

least.

She meanwhile had let out her out loud grunt at

the same time of his howl. She had underestimated the effect the sudden intrusion would have on the part of her body that had never had anything

like that in it before. True, she had had large bowel movements, but that

stuff had been soft while this object forcing its way into where the sun don't shine was hard. She couldn't help the yell of pain that escaped her lips as both her hands gripped the sheets hard.

It took Jon a second to realize that she had

made a noise also and that it wasn't caused by pleasure.

"Are you OK?" he asked anxiously. Then added,

"I'm sorry"

It took her a second to recover enough to

respond, the first word was through gritted teeth, "Yes... its fading. But it wasn't your fault I'm the one who pushed. I (breath) got overconfident."