Two Seductions??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true the pain was fading, but God that had hurt. If it had been just a little worse she would have pulled away or asked him to pull out. It had been a whole lot worse than their first fuck the night before. And boy did she feel full. Every friend she talked to about it had mentioned the full feeling. Most liked it, but she also felt like having a dump, she had to resist the impulse to push. Only one of those she had talked to had mentioned that.

She rested for a couple of moments to let her

body get used to having him in her and he was fighting a desire to just jam it in the rest of the way. Just sitting there like this was producing a squeezing feeling that was good. The big push she had done had produced some friction that had hurt, but the ecstasy had overridden the pain. It felt a whole lot better than he thought it would. No wonder many guys like doing this.

A few seconds later she pushed backwards

again enveloping him another inch or so. He grunted again. She had been wincing, expecting more big pain. But this time it wasn't half as bad and she relaxed some. She thought about how full she felt. It was different from when her pussy was full of him. Soon she drove her back backward again, longer this time and got most of him inside her. He told her it was almost all the way in and she shoved back harder and longer. A second later she felt her butt bump his pubic area. Brittany ground herself

against him a bit to make sure he was really all the way in. He said he was

so she sat there for a half a minute. Next she leaned forward pulling out a bit and pushed back, once.

Another half a minute she said, "You can

move now, but gently."

He slowly withdrew half his length waited a

breath then pushed it back in just slowly. He let out a loud ecstasy grunt and then repeated the movement. He did it three more times and after she said it was starting to feel good he pulled out further and pushed it back harder. She let out a small grunt as he hit her

butt but otherwise seemed to be fine. He did it once more but then a thought occurred to him. He went in as far as he could then leaned over her, partially resting his front on her back. Next he reached around her middle, found her clit with one hand and proceeded to massage it. She let out a pleasure sound as he pressed his fingers against it. Jon continued his caressing that for a while. After a few seconds he also began to make small humping motions with his body. He found it hard to do that though. He was only partially resting on her since he figured his full weight would be too much on her after a while and he one arm was wrapped around her and he was humping her the best he could since it was feeling too good for him not to move.

After a minute and a half she said, "Lets

change positions. I think I would be more comfortable and you would be able to do that better if I was on my back."

He agreed even though he didn't want to pull out. After a few seconds of silent debating he said, "Okay."

He pulled out all the way and she flipped

sideways onto her back. Next she scooted toward the end of the bed so that her butt was right on the edge. She raised her legs and levered her butt up to give him a way to get to his goal. He had climbed off the bed at that point and he now moved over between her legs. She was laying on the blanket which had gotten folded over and so she was in the right position for him to aim right at her. He did, after a taking a few seconds to look her over. God she was exciting. Everything, her face, her breasts, her stomach and especially what was between her legs that she was showing off to him. He told her how beautiful and exciting she looked then took a quarter step forward. She smiled at him, reveling in his love for her and his admiration of her body.

Once he was aimed right he thrust his hips

forward and touched her right about the correct hole. He used his hand to bend himself downward the half of inch and pushed forward. He touched her anus and kept on going opening her up again. He had to push a little harder to get his cock in but it went in easier than the first time. He went in as gently as possible. He watched her face to see if it hurt, but didn't stop until his body touched hers. He let out a sigh and a GGhhhha sound as he bottomed out.

She smiled at his noise and asked, "Feels good?"

"Oh, God yes. Its almost as good as last night

was, but different. It feels like I am in a tube gently squeezing me. One of those Chinese finger traps but made out of soft rubber."

She looked funny like she wasn't sure if she

liked that analogy, but didn't say anything. Soon he withdrew part way then pushed in all the way again. He repeated that four times, grimacing in pleasure each time. After the fourth time he leaned forward and touched her clit with two fingers. He began to move his fingers in a circle over the joy button. She gasped and it was her turn to twist her face in ecstasy. He withdrew his cock most of the way then pushed back in three fourths of the way. He repeated that three times but then began to speed up his humping. He looked at her with a question on his face and she just nodded encouraging him to go a bit faster.

Even in that position it was not easy to get a

rhythm going while he was stimulating her clit. He managed to somehow though, but lost the rhythm twice as he tried to increase the speed of his thrusts. She finally told him to stand straight to fuck her better and she took over rubbing her own clit. He stared at her in amazement. He didn't know she would do that. He knew she had masturbated some times but this surprised him. He could only gasp at the eroticism of that action. He still managed to continue his thrusts in and out. He could watch part of him as he pulled out and shoved it back in her very tight all enveloping rectum. Everything was turning him on. He could see her pussy partly open, he could watch her rub her clit and he could see him sticking

out of her butt hole, especially if he leaned back some. His breath got

heavier and heavier and his moans increased in number and loudness. He was surprised he hadn’t come yet just from the sight. He almost did though as he suddenly jabbed his cock into her hard and deep. He winced thinking it had been too hard but he hadn’t been able to help himself. Brittany just let out a gasp moan that could have been partially pain but she didn’t say anything.

At this point he glanced up and almost felt like slapping his forehead. He had forgotten about her very sexy breasts. He leaned forward and took one hard elongated nipple into his mouth. She started to protest but the word turned into a gasp-moan as he sucked hard. She bucked against him a second later and he thought it might be because his body was pressing her hand against her clit. He could feel that hand keep moving as it stimulated her joy button but now it most be pressed against it a lot harder.

This continued for a minute or so, with him switching

breasts, but finally had to stand up again and begin to thrust harder. He was too close to his climax and the small thrusts he had been managing while leaning over her just wasn't doing enough any more. Now he was able to pull out almost all the way and to slide it back in completely. His tempo increased as his grunts got louder. The speed of her fingers rubbing back and forth across her clit increased looking almost desperate in her finger movements.

It became a race to see if she could cum before or

at the same time he did. He increased both the speed and depth of his thrusts pulling out and pushing it back in almost as fast as he could move. Part of his mind worried that he might be hurting her but another part told that part to shut up. If she was being hurt she wouldn't be trying to cum so hard.

Finally he groaned very loud and she knew from her

limited experience that he was very close and so she tried even harder to climax now, pressing her hand against her clit almost hard enough to hurt. A few seconds later he jammed in harder than he had before, going even further in. That was hard enough to hurt again and as a bull grunt-yell burst forth from his lips a glob of sperm burst out of his cock. He pulled back some then jammed it again as he let loose a second not so loud grunt-yell and a second glob shot out. His body spasmed, jerking his head forward then backwards as his whole back arched. He continued his thrusts as his orgasm reached new heights. Finally it subsided and he relaxed, finishing up with four easier thrusts. His wife's hand was still going super fast as she tried to copy him. He looked down at her hand motion, taking a second for his brain to come back online enough for him to comprehend what that meant. Finally he realized she hadn't cum yet and wanted to badly. He knelt down before her and leaned over touching

her pussy with his mouth. As he licked her she let out a small scream of pleasure. He pressed harder with his tongue as she increased the speed

of her rubbing yet again. He began to tongue fuck her as her groans

increased in volume. Finally she let out her own feminine groan-yell, grabbed his head with one hand and pushed it against her pussy, then shouted "Yeeees!" She humped against his face as her body spasmed. Finally she relaxed and started breathing again. He gave her a few more licks for good measure then stood. She lifted her head slightly.

She let out a breathless "Thank you," then let her

head fall back, as she breathed in deeper and relaxed in the after glow.

Brittany beckoned to him to lay down and he climbed

on the bed next to her. She put one leg over one of his and both arms around him. Enjoying the feel of his body combined with the last of the afterglow. They almost fell asleep but she suddenly thought of something.

"You need to clean yourself up. I was told never let

you touch me afterwards without a good cleaning."

He groaned but scooted to the edge of the bed to get

up saying as he did, "Did everyone tell you that?"

"Most of those who talked about anal sex did. One or

two didn't seem to care and couple others just didn't think of it."

As he went through the door to the bathroom he

asked, "How many friends talked to you about it?"

"Twice some of us got into discussion about while out. One of those two times four of my friends talked about it during an impromptu discussion at a nightclub but a couple of girls that I met only once or twice joined in the discussion. And twice I talked to a friend one on one. Joanne was one and someone I don’t think you’ve met was the other."

**************

Back at the present they finished their shower and fucked again. Afterwards they relaxed together enjoying the afterglow with each other. Finally Jon stirred and sat up.

He said, "I really do have something to say to

you. You're not going to like it."

She was thinking about the sex they just had

and along with her memories wondered for a moment if he had sex with someone else. Then she mentally shook her head. Not him, if either one of them was going to do something like it would be her, not that she was planning to, not that she wanted to either, but she always thought that his resistance was stronger than hers. She sat up next to him to listen.

"I... well, I'm going to have to gone for another month."

For a moment she relaxed thinking is that all but then she got angry, especially as she thought about what happened the last time he was gone for a month. With what she had been just thinking about one of them cheating, that remembrance sent a shiver down her back. She still couldn't believe she had kissed that guy. Of course that had been all, she had put a stop to it, but still.

"Do you have to?"

"Yes, I'm afraid I do. I tried to talk them out of it but....." his voice trailed off but she knew, they needed him. It did mean more pay, significantly more pay for that month, but she didn't like being alone especially when she got horny near the end of the those long four weeks. She asked when he was leaving and he told her it would be in three weeks.

"That soon!?"

"Yes. I'm afraid so."

He could tell she was upset but that she was trying not to get angry. She sulked for the next few days until she got used to the idea. Not out in the open sulking but he could tell she was bothered by it. As the time approached for him to leave, he said that he had asked his

parents to spend some time with her while he was away. They had agreed. She wondered if he had told them about what had happened the last time he was gone for a month and that is why they agreed to keep an eye on

her or if they were really just being friendly. It could be both she decided, she was a bit angry with him since she didn't need any sitters but at the

same time the thought occurred to her that maybe she did. Plus they were

nice people she didn't mind being around so she accepted his contacting them. During those three weeks a couple of her friends also came by.

They said they had heard Jon was going out of town and they told her they

would spend time with her when he was gone to keep her company and not let her get too lonely. One of these friends had been one of her

bridesmaids and Brittany did want to spend some time with her. She hadn't been able to gossip or talk about old times with her for months. It was agreed that she would go out with them for some fun. Wondering what they meant by not being lonely Brittany made sure they knew what type of fun she didn't want, just in case they had something in mind like taking her to a male strip show. She still remembered what happened during her Bachelorette party and that was enough strippers to last Brittany a very long time.

End Notes: As I said this is one of three but it probably will take longer then a month to get part two up.