Two Way Stretch Ch. 02

Story Info
Things went well - and then they didn't...
11.1k words
4.66
27.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

**********

A series of stories with transgender themes which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!

**********

7 Feeling my way

For quite a few weeks everything went swimmingly. Really well. Michael and Sarah were really supportive of the 'new boy' and I was soon doing more than just helping out, really an integral part of the operation. I knew I was totally trusted when, on the first Wednesday, Sarah let me do much of the preparation for a rather special customer. The mayoress! I would never have guessed she was a customer and never in a million years would I have imagined what she liked to get up to 'off-duty'. No, she's not a TV, just a regular female, well, not really regular, and in a way she was a TV. But a F-to-M TV, female-to-male.

Anyway when she was changed and made up she made a very convincing guy. At least the police inspector she was with thought so. I never saw her change, I thought it was a real woman and I later found out I was right. Two lesbians, one dressed in a tuxedo, the other as a French maid, the mayoress screwing the police inspector with a double-ended dildo. Not that they were the weirdest couple I saw in that first few weeks, that prize has to be to the guy who was very precise how he should be made up. As a slim blonde tart, he was very specific, even had photos to show us what he should look like. And then his wife came in! By which time they were twins, she really was a stunner and he was too. Not real lesbians these two but they played at it and went on for several hours of sucking and - well, whatever they got up to in the bedroom.

And several others, I became less and less surprised by the weirdness of the humanity in this city. No, not London, not the variety you might have expected there, but in the English provinces? Yes, it happens. I saw a great deal of the sexual variety in that first three weeks. Three weeks during which everything seemed to go right. It was FUN - and lucrative too, the money really was rolling in, we had to do 'late-night opening' that third week.

Actually things didn't go totally perfectly. There were the phone calls, for me. Or rather for 'Raelene' from, of all people, my bank manager. He had sampled the wares of the company before agreeing to my purchase but, naive that he was, he just didn't get it.

My bank manager had got it bad. After having sex with me that first time he really did have a thing going - for Raelene. He kept on ringing - I don't know why Michael didn't tell him first off that 'she' didn't work here anymore. But he didn't. The way it turned out, it's perhaps as well he didn't.

It was at the end of that third week. The Friday it happened, or rather the next Monday when we found out. Sarah came in to the office early that Monday and threw a newspaper onto the table.

"Have a look, Rich. Page 5, we have a problem."

I looked and I saw it, and realised she was right. We had a major difficulty.

There was an article about a notable local politician; people said he was going to stand for Parliament. Two pictures of him, side by side, captioned 'Harry' and 'Harriet?' He was 'outed' as a TV, well, that was the end of his political aspirations. But worst of all, I recognised the photo, the Harriet one that is. I'd taken it myself on the Friday. I hadn't recognised him, he had come in and done the femme part of a sex-session with his girlfriend, some sort of mutual imitation lesbian screwing, which seemed to be becoming more popular.

"Christ, Sarah. He's an influential guy, that Harry. Help, what are we going to do now? How do we get out of this?"

"We've got some insurance, boss, I know that. The paperwork is in the office, let me have a quick look, see if we're covered - and how much for." She came back two minutes later with a sheaf of papers in her hand. "Well, good news and bad news. We are covered, 'professional liability' it's called. If I read the legalistic gobbledygook right it does allow for this sort of event. But there's a limit on the liability, here, look."

I just had time to inspect the top sheet she was holding, and to notice the figure in bold type half way down, the 'limit of liability'. I really had no way of putting it into context, no experience of this sort of thing, but it seemed to me that if I was in Harry's shoes I'd want a lot more than that.

"But how did it happen?" asked Sarah. "The picture, I mean, it's one of Friday's set isn't it, and I know I filed the print-out. I distinctly remember doing so just before the new girl, Carol, came onto reception. I remember coming out of the office - I bet the pictures are there now. I'll check."

Then it came to me.

"Don't bother, I think I know what happened. It's my own fault. That reporter who was here in the afternoon. I had the disc, it was while I was arguing with him. When Carol came in. I must have put it down while we were shouting, just before I threw him out. I was so busy shutting doors, making sure he didn't see anything. I put the disc down on the front desk - then I forgot about it. He must have taken it - not really knowing what it was. Then, when he found out - he went for the story."

We didn't have time to really think much more about it. The doorbell disturbed us. I answered it myself - it was Harry!

"Right then Mr. Wood. You know why I'm here."

"I think I'd better ring my lawyer," I answered.

"No, not yet. Here, I want a word in private."

I led him into the only real office area apart from the control room - I certainly didn't want him to see that. It was a bit untidy - we'd all rushed off on Friday. Maybe that's partly why the accident happened. As we sat facing each other Harry leaned forward and spoke quietly.

"Look here, Mr. Wood. I have a problem and so do you. You know that. I could sue you for millions and win. I've seen my lawyer already, he's absolutely certain, I couldn't lose. Negligence. No doubt."

I began to stand up.

"I really think I should get my lawyer."

He tugged my arm, I sat down again hard.

"No. Not yet. And this conversation isn't happening, you breathe a word and I'll deny it and increase my claim. Your trouble is, you can't pay can you? If I take you to court I'll get the full value of this business, because you'll have to sell it to pay me. And you'll probably go to jail because you can't pay me the full amount. My lawyer is talking seven figures."

I knew it.

"So, since my political career is over, I need a way out. Remember, officially we are not having this conversation. Now. The way out."

I waited, he seemed to have calmed down.

"How about this? You pay me what I want, out of court. I get my money quicker and sign some sort of legal waiver to say I won't sue you or anything, and then I run."

"Run? I said, somewhat puzzled.

"My girlfriend is Australian, we had planned on getting married next year and living here but she has a hankering to live in Sydney. I can start a business again over there but I need a stake - you provide that and I'm out of your life. With me gone the story will die down and you'll be safe from the press."

"How much?" was my only question.

He looked around as if to be sure no one was listening. He took a pen from his pocket, pulled a sheet of paper from the printer on the table and wrote down his figure. He slid it over to me. I gasped. There were still lots of zeroes at the end, but only six figures, not seven. But still way above what the insurance would pay me. I took my own cheap pen and wrote a figure beneath his, a figure below my insurance limit, I needed something to bargain with.

He looked at it and grinned.

"No way" he said. Harry wrote another figure down. I increased my offer, he came down again.

"That's the very least I need to be able to cut and run. No discussions. That much. Minimum."

Well, I didn't have a choice. I just had to accept.

"Okay, so where do we go from here?"

"Right Mr. Wood, now you can contact your lawyers. I'll see mine again. We'll let them sort out the details and put together some sort of compensation document. I need that much. By Friday."

By Friday? Hell. The figure I'd agreed was some way above my insurance amount, even if I could get it. It would mean realising absolutely all of our contingency fund, slush money for stroppy clients and sweeteners, nothing this big though. But I'd still end up short. I would need a loan.

'Harry' left, smiling slightly at Sarah as he left, and at Michael who had just arrived, carrying the same newspaper. He'd seen the story too.

"Well?" said Sarah after Harry had gone. "Do we still have a business?"

"Maybe," I replied. "I'm off to see Jenkins, you will have to cope without me, maybe for the whole morning. We've got a Tom and Nicole pairing coming in five minutes, you'll have to sort them. And the two TV Madonnas after them. God knows what they want to get up to, they're both in the Blonde Ambition get-up. I've got to go."

By the end of the morning there was a ray of hope. Mr Jenkins had pulled a few strings. He was sure he could get the insurance sorted that quickly and move some emergency funding in, although we were still some way short.

"You need a loan."

When I told Michael and Sarah that just after lunch Michael was not at all happy.

"Who's going to lend - to a company like this?"

8 - Raelene again

"How about your bank manager 'friend'?" asked Sarah. "The one who came in here I mean."

"Oh no, not him!" I replied. "Anyway, he didn't realise what was going on. And he still doesn't know exactly what we do. He'd never give me the loan."

No one spoke. Michael looked depressed. He could see the lucrative job, and the Lotus, vanishing over the horizon. I looked at Sarah. Suddenly she grinned. Then wider. Then she spoke.

"But I bet he'd give Raelene a loan!"

Michael and I looked at her. And at each other. I was horrified. But Michael, seeing the Lotus driving back towards him, grinned too.

"Boss, you could do it!"

Right at that moment I was distinctly unsure about this - but after I thought a bit about what it would involve, well, maybe it was not such a bad idea after all. If I could pass the two or three times I had tried it within the confines of the company premises maybe I could 'be' Raelene in the outside world. Outside! Going out, dressed, as a woman, what would that be like?

Exactly 24 hours later I was ready to find out. I was shaking, nervous, apprehensive. But I hadn't been able to come up with a better idea.

"Ready Raelene?" asked Michael.

He was going to give me a lift into town, to the bank, to confront my bank manager. I looked in the mirror. Maybe I could do this. I looked good, Michael and Sarah had excelled themselves this time. The hair was realistic, shoulder length, red hair, smooth and shiny, it swung deliciously as I moved my head from side to side. My makeup was very carefully done, dark eyes, deep-ish eye shadow, luscious shining red lips, I especially liked the big gold hoop earrings. The actual outfit had been the hardest part. Obviously I couldn't wear any of the dresses in the cupboards here, they were entirely the wrong style, far too short and low-cut and glam and glitzy. I had loved wearing them but not this time.

Sarah had taken my measurements and gone into a department store in town, coming back with a tailored suit, deep grey with a pale grey stripe, very stylish. The skirt was quite some way above my knees, showing quite a bit of nylon-covered thigh. The jacket was well-cut too. It accentuated my waist and flared slightly, basically three-quarter length, worn over a cream blouse, which did dip to give more than a hint of my cleavage.

The undies did their usual job, the basque pulled my waist in, shoved my breast-forms up and together and generally gave me a more voluptuous figure. The black stockings and heels, the black shoulder bag with gold chain, the longish red nails, rings, the accessories worked well, Sarah had hit just the right tone. I smiled. Sarah smiled back at me.

She stepped back and stood looking at me, shaking her head.

"Well... take a look in the mirror, gorgeous" she said.

I walked a little unsteadily over to the full-length door mirror and stared at the reflection of a very attractive woman.

"I look good!" I said to myself. I was standing still - staring at myself and smiling, as Sarah walked up and took my hand.

"Come on now... I don't blame you for staring - you do look terrific... let's go down and show Michael our new boss."

He was equally appreciative, lots of smiling and giggling and ribald comments when I posed and teased him by sliding my hand up my thigh, almost leering, trying to look provocative without overdoing it.

"That's it Raelene, smile at him. Remember why you are there. You don't have to go as far as seducing him, just hint that if you get the loan something else might follow. After we're sorted you can vanish again, he'll never find you."

9 - Out - for the first time

So Michael held out a hand, I took it and we walked out into the world. As I strolled with him towards his car I could feel my breasts bouncing, my thighs rubbing against each other as I stepped out, my long hair swinging. I could hear my high heels tapping on the pavement - it wasn't cold but I shivered.

I realised then - I didn't just quite like being a woman, I loved it! It was fun! The sun was shining, I'm sure somewhere the birds were singing, and I was getting a thrill, a real thrill, out of this. I could feel a slight tingling between my legs, which wasn't helped when I struggled to get out of Michael's low car in such a tight skirt. I gave a substantial leg-show to two guys waiting at the bus stop where Michael had stopped to let me out. It was the nearest he could get to the bank, about 100 yards away, I had a bit of a stroll through the pedestrian precinct.

And it really did get better with every second, walking past people, seeing some of them looking at me, especially the men. One guy in particular, he was selling flowers at a stall down from the bank. I was just walking past him when he held out an arm towards me. He was a handsome young man, tall, looking well built, a little shabbily dressed but he had an enormous grin on his face. He looked me straight in the eye, grinned, and spoke.

"Darling, you are the most gorgeous woman I've seen all day. Please. Have dinner with me. Go on, I'll treat you to a big Mac."

He was joking, obviously, but it was a precious moment. I really couldn't just leave him, I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, you've made my day!"

"Thank YOU!" he said and pulled a creamy yellow rose from a bunch on his stall.

He broke off the stem and expertly threaded it through the buttonhole in my jacket. I just had to kiss him lightly again, then turned and strode off towards the bank.

I stopped to take a breath, then pushed the large door and walked in and up to the 'Enquiries' counter.

"Good morning, my name is du Bois. Is it possible for me to see the manager?"

"Very well Miss du Bois, please wait a moment, I'll ask his secretary."

I hardly had time to sit down, to collect my thoughts, when a neatly-dressed woman, maybe 50, maybe 55, came out of a side door and looked over towards me. She walked across the foyer.

"Miss du Bois, good morning. I'm Jacqueline Peters, Mr Walters' secretary. I'm afraid he is rather busy at the moment, if you can tell me what this is about perhaps I can help."

I stood and extended my hand towards her.

"Nice to meet you. Raelene du Bois. I'm here representing TWS. I understand Mr. Jenkins has been in touch concerning a financial transaction the company is involved in. Since I have already met Mr. Walters my boss thought I should meet with him again to try to sort things out."

"Oh, I see, you are from TWS. I'll let Mr. Walters know, perhaps he will be able to fit you in."

It took a second or two for me to get the unintended double-entendre. If only she knew what she had just said!

Miss Peters went back through to the back office. Less than a minute later, Richard Walters himself came out of the same door. He saw me, he looked worried. I realised - maybe he was. Suddenly I saw myself from his point of view. A sudden unexpected visit from a woman he'd had sex with, in a 'brothel' indeed, wanting to talk about the financial side of that very 'brothel'. And at work too, where all his colleagues could see... and speculate.

I had to put his mind at ease. I boldly stepped forward, my hand extended again. I spoke quickly, and firmly, and as calmly as I could manage.

"Mr. Walters, hello, I hope you got the details from Mr. Jenkins. I hope we can finish this quickly. My boss is under a little pressure right now."

My business-like attitude, I hoped, would settle things for him. He seemed to realise I was making the effort, he followed my lead.

"Miss du Bois, could you come through into my office? I have the paperwork there."

That was exactly what I wanted. I followed him through into his office. It was rather plush. Well, he was the manager, what else would I expect? He looked across the desk at me, still a little concerned, obviously. I walked round the desk to his side, moved up close towards him, reached up and put my forefinger on his lips. I looked - a thrill went through my nether region way under my pussy cover-all at the sight of my shiny bright red taloned finger on his lips.

"Quiet honey, it's all right. This is just a business visit - for the moment."

I moved back round and sat in the 'client chair' facing him and appreciated, not for the first time, the shiver which went through me when I crossed my legs to reveal a length of thigh as my skirt slid up a little.

Richard's secretary came back in and looked at me. I tried very hard not to give myself away. Not the fact that I was a man masquerading as a woman, rather that I was there for nefarious reasons, to use my sexuality to influence this man. She slid a folder onto the table in front of Richard and then left us. I noticed him reach out his right hand to touch the middle button of a set of three set into his desk.

"Won't that give the game away, Richard?" I asked, realising that a little red 'do-not-disturb' light had probably come on just outside the door.

"No, it's okay, Jacqueline is quite used to seeing the light on."

"In which case..."

I stood up again and crossed round to Richard's side of the desk again. He had in a very old-fashioned and gentlemanly way stood up himself as I did. I moved right up to him, put my arms up round his neck, and gave him as sensuous a kiss as I could muster. Not passionate, not groping, I just pressed my lips to his and very slightly worked on his mouth with mine. I pulled away and dropped my arms to his waist.

"I know it's Richard, not John, don't worry. I'm quite used to people giving false names where I work. But - Richard - it is good to see you again."

"Raelene - wow - I never realised, I mean - I tried to ring... "

He was flustered, very flustered by my full-frontal approach. And, I like to think, by my front!

I was standing only a few inches in front of him, he couldn't help but stare at my well made-up face, my boobs, my DD-cup cleavage. I could tell that he, like me, was feeling somewhat uncomfortable between his legs. I picked up my handbag and removed a tissue, leaned forward again to wipe a trace of lipstick from the corner of his mouth.

"That would never do, darling, would it? I'm so glad Mr. Wood asked me to come along and arrange this loan. It is so nice to see you again."

I hoped the 'darling' was not lost on him. I was in my own inexpert way trying to tread the fine line between business-like and provocative. I needed to give him the impression I wanted to be with him yet I had an obligation to TWS to get the business cleared up.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers