Two Way Stretch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was with great surprise that I woke up that Saturday morning - with a man in bed next to me! I slid quietly out of the bed and did what I needed to do, to my face and to some of my other bits, quickly in the bathroom, by which time Richard had woken up and gone downstairs. He looked up and smiled, offering me fresh coffee when I went into the kitchen.

"So, darling, how are you this morning?" I kissed him on the cheek and reached behind to give his bum a quick squeeze.

"An awful lot better." said Richard, smiling across at me, really he did look much more refreshed. "And looking forward to a great day with a gorgeous woman."

He seemed much more confident now, much more sure of himself, I was going to have to take care that I retained the upper hand. So far he had done everything I had wanted, I was determined to keep it that way. It was a very bright morning. We sat on the bench out on the patio in the sun, safe from any prying eyes, holding hands and cuddling, I was getting a real thrill every time Richard laid a hand on my thigh.

"I need to change, Richard, and I haven't any other clothes with me."

"Well, we could drive back to your place, then maybe go shopping?"

I was a bit nervous about this. Richard would find out where I lived, maybe later he would put two and two together. And then of course there were the neighbours. I was saved by the telephone. Just for a moment I wondered if it was his wife Mary again, maybe I could be so daring and suck his cock again while he was on the phone? But it wasn't his wife. It was a business call. Richard looked very disappointed indeed as he was listening. He kept on saying 'yes' and 'of course' but I could see he wasn't happy about it.

"Raelene, I'm so sorry. That was Head Office. One of my colleagues was supposed to be working this morning, meeting some people. But his wife has decided to give birth this morning and he's gone with her. I'm sorry but I'm the obvious replacement. I don't like this at weekends, but I'm afraid I have to. I should be finished at about three. I am so sorry."

Of course I commiserated with him but hell, it was because he was my bank manager I was here. I couldn't really complain. We decided that he was going to drop me off at TWS - I had the keys with me even though we weren't usually open on Saturdays. I could get some clothes there. Before he did go, though, we had another grope on the sofa. When we got up I asked him about the photo frame on the dresser.

"Is this your wife? I see she's a redhead, do you like redheads then?" I asked with a grin.

He had to smile back, then I noticed a 'wedding photo' in another frame.

"Wow, Richard, that's a gorgeous dress."

"Yes it is, Mary's still got it upstairs. She was always going to use it as an evening dress but she's never worn it when we've been out. Not yet anyway."

"Can I see it?"

We spent a few minutes in the spare bedroom, looking at the dress in its plastic hanger. I had a peer into the drawers while I was there too. Mary had kept all of her honeymoon trousseau, it was all there in the bottom drawer. I had a thought.

11 - Raelene the Bride

Richard dropped me off at TWS and went on to his meeting. I let myself in and relaxed. I undid my basque, the release in pressure was enormous. The high heels also came off, I got myself a drink from the bar. Then I had a good go at re-doing my make-up thoroughly from the ground up. I was getting good at it by then, and wanted to aim for a certain 'look' I had in mind. I tried my hand at slightly restyling my hair too, then took my wig off to give myself a bit of a breather from being 'Raelene'.

After fishing round in the wardrobes, I ended up packing a small bag with a few things for the weekend. This was going to take some explaining to Sarah on Monday, I wasn't as tidy in putting things back as she had been. I was all ready for Richard at three, looking good, I thought, in a tight black top and a deep blue denim mini-skirt, with my favourite black stockings and high heels. I leaned over to give him a brief kiss on the cheek after sliding into his car.

"Okay darling, where are we going then?"

"I thought we might spend a little time in the shopping arcade, you know, the big one near Walsall. I have it in mind to buy you something special."

I wasn't too sure what he meant but I soon found out. It was to a jeweller's that he dragged me, I had a gorgeous time trying on several necklaces and chokers, ending up with a rather wide one, very glamorous. Okay it was a little outré but I didn't mind that at all. After that, and a little browsing in clothes shops Richard drove up back to his house. I was a little surprised at the time that I really didn't want to buy myself lots and lots of nice clothes.

I realised that I didn't need to, I had a great resource in the wardrobes at TWS, and I had my eye on one or two of the things Richard's wife had in her wardrobe. And I had a few things for the weekend in my bag. And - the clincher - I had an idea for that very evening.

Richard was rather amorous when we got back in, I had to tell him off.

"Wait, my love, later. I want to make you wait. I need to tease you, to tantalise you, I want this to be the most exotic - and erotic - night of your life. And I have an idea how to do it."

"Raelene, you really are something else. Do I take it you have some provocative garments from TWS in your bag? I do know they don't exactly go in for a twin-set and pearls."

"Not exactly, darling. Wait and see."

"Well, whatever you have in mind we have to eat. How about I take you out to dinner? We could go to that country club outside Stoke, you must have heard of it. The Frenchay, it's supposed to be very exclusive. One of my bosses mentioned it today. I've never been there, have you?"

"By that, Richard, I assume you've never taken Mary there so you'll be safe, no-one to see us you mean."

Richard looked slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I have to admit, that is a consideration. I can't afford to be seen out with you really, at least not yet."

'Not YET?'

What was that supposed to mean? Maybe that later we could be seen out together? Was he getting serious? Maybe thinking of a longer-term relationship? With me? And what about Mary? Separation? Divorce even?

'Whoa, Raelene!' I thought to myself. 'This MUST not get out of hand, it could get so complicated.'

But - tonight - whatever the consequences I knew what I wanted to do.

"Darling I'd love to go there. But I need to change first, I do so want to do you proud. How about you wear your best suit and I wear an evening dress? Really go for it? I'd love that."

"So be it, darling" said Richard. "I'll go and get changed."

"Hold on honey, I need the bathroom first. This is going to take me at least an hour. You ring and book a table. I'll be out of the bathroom in twenty minutes, you can shower and change then. I want to dress in the spare room and surprise you."

So while Richard went to the phone in the hall I grabbed the two photo frames and tripped upstairs, not so easy in my heels but I managed it. I was indeed in and out of the bathroom within twenty minutes, then I sat, naked, facing the dressing table in the spare room. I turned and opened the bottom drawer, took out the cream silk bustier and thong panties, the stockings, the clutch bag, the accessories. Richard had obviously loved his young wife on their wedding day; I was about to give him an action replay.

The bustier was gorgeous and it was so tight. Not because it was a special TV bustier like those we used at TWS, but simply because it was at least a size too small for me! I struggled into it, just managing to fasten it between my breasts. It was strapless, it needed to be to wear under that dress, and it nearly held my tits in!

Before getting the dress out - I desperately hoped it would fit - I did my make-up, copying as closely as I could the colours and shades on the photos, not exactly to make me look like Mary but to come as close as I could. By the time I had finished I was satisfied, deep coral lips, gorgeous pink and mauve eye shadow, pearl earrings hanging down - I realised I would have to get my ears pierced if this was going to happen very often. My stockings were sheer white, attached to the six suspender hooks on each side of my bustier. The thong worked, in that get-up I really was an attractive woman, obviously ready for a honeymoon night.

I swept my hair slightly to one side, in a style I had practiced back at TWS that afternoon, then did my nails the same deep coral as my lips. Finally I added the pearl necklace Richard had bought me and put the matching ring in its case in my clutch bag. I slipped on the stilettos I had brought from TWS, Mary's shoes would never have fitted me, then took down her wedding dress.

It was really gorgeous, slim, sheer, silk, off-white, slightly pink and cream, a perfect match to my make-up. Or rather the make-up matched the dress. I removed the cover and held it against me, looking in to mirror. Was this going to work? Could I really wear this for the night? I just knew I had to try.

I pulled down the long zip at the back and stepped into it, pulling the gorgeous fabric up over my silky thighs and up to my waist. I tugged the bust section over my own boobs and smoothed it up the back. Right now what I needed was a husband to zip me up! But I really wanted to surprise Richard so I struggled a bit myself. I finally managed it and turned once more to look at my reflection.

It was indeed as good as I had hoped. The dress clung to my body, it moved as I moved, the slit down the side revealed the sheer silk covered legs, the basque and dress together just about managed to contain my heaving bosom. I glimpsed at the full-length photograph of Richard and Mary. This would do, hell it would more than 'do'.

I grabbed my bag and gingerly opened the bedroom door. I could hear someone moving downstairs, Richard was obviously already dressed. I slowly and carefully stepped down the stairs. I saw Richard in the lounge, reading a newspaper. I walked in quietly, then spoke.

"Ready, my darling?"

He looked up. The amazement hit him, he must have realised at once the effect I was trying to achieve. To his credit he didn't make the mistake of calling me 'Mary', or of immediately comparing me to her. He just stood, mouth slightly open, gaping. I swung my hips as I walked towards him.

"Will this do? Are you ready to take your wife to dinner?"

"Christ Raelene. You look sensational. That dress suits you. I mean it looked good on Mary but it looks positively sensational on you. You look ravishing."

"As long as you promise to ravish me later" I joked, opening my bag and handing him the small ring case. "Now you have to finish the job."

I held out my left hand, Richard slid the ring onto my third finger. I expected him to comment, but not in the way he did.

"Raelene, will you marry me?"

I paused. Not now, this was not the time to disillusion him. I kissed him lightly.

"We'll see, we haven't even been on a date yet, not properly. Come on, I'm hungry."

Richard drove the ten miles to the restaurant in almost total silence, I didn't want to say anything. I was still reeling a little from Richard's question. I had no doubt at all that he meant it, looking as I did it was no surprise he wanted to dump the woman he was with and fuck me for the rest of his life. Somehow I had to 'dump' him - yet keep him attached. But not yet.

As we went into the hotel and I handed over my cloak, revealing my ample tits to the waiter, I whispered to Richard.

"Wait until after tonight, then ask me again."

He beamed with satisfaction.

"But your special evening has already started."

And I reached down and, hidden from the view of the waiter, gave his balls a slight squeeze. We strolled in, hand in hand, to all intents and purposes man and wife.

Never having been married I'm not too sure if our behaviour during the meal and after was typical of a married couple. I suspect it may not have been, during the meal I spent all my time looking across at him lasciviously, openly flirting, making it obvious to all and sundry in the hotel that we were 'up for it', or at least I was. It started with me, during the dessert, slipping off one of my heels and reaching my stocking-clad foot across under the table and resting it on Richard's thigh. Then I slid it closer, trying to stroke his penis through his trousers with my foot.

Then after the meal, in the bar, I slid up close to my 'husband'. He was beginning to get rather concerned, there were lots of people watching us. Both because of my somewhat outlandish behaviour, and because of my legs and tits. I reached across to fondle him again, this time unzipping his pants and sliding my hand in to stroke his now-erect cock. I kissed him open-mouthed.

"Raelene, I'm so sorry, I can't take much more of this. Please..."

"Okay honey, let's go."

And go we did, I am sure a lot of people got more than a glimpse of Richard's pants - he didn't tuck himself away quickly enough. And back at Richard's house he could hardly contain himself. I went in as he put the car in the garage, by the time he entered the lounge I was lying on the sofa, my dress pulled to one side, falling over the front of the sofa to reveal my long legs. And as I leaned forward - my tits very nearly fell out. I realised that I had drunk rather a lot. I had been rather enjoying the attentions of the barman, as he poured my gin I gave him a good view down my cleavage, and he had just kept on pouring.

Richard came over to help me stand up, his arms supported me, I was impressed by his strength. Especially when he lifted me in his arms and carried me upstairs! He laid me on the bed and, quite suddenly, I became a lot more sober. I kissed him. I put my arms round his neck and kissed him. Hard. Amorously. Passionately. I tugged his coat off and got my hands inside his shirt. I got the shirt off and the trousers too, in fact I stripped him. Naked. Then I sidled up to him.

"And now, my honey, what would you like to do with your wife?"

He was entirely where I wanted him and I made sure I got out of him what I wanted. Out of his cock that is, I stripped off the wedding dress and my thong and lay on my back, legs apart and waiting. I got his rampant cock deep inside me and then started to talk dirty to him.

"Oooooh, Richard, that is so good, I love your gorgeous big cock, shove it deeper my love... Deeper... up my cunt... oooooh my lover, that is so good, it is so big... Oooooh my love, it is so hot... I want you to fill me... fill your wife right up... "

He was ecstatic. He had on his face the widest grin I had ever seen on a man. Mind you, the number of times I had been in that position had been rather small.

"Christ Richard, that is so hot, so good... Deeper, I want it deeper... I need your cock to shoot your load deep up my cunt..."

I knew he was close, just a little longer, I watched him in anticipation, he was SO close...

"...oh my lover, my husband... This is it... come up me... fill me... I want your seed in me, oh my darling, that is so good, I need to have you, I need to have your baby... Ooh my lover."

At which Richard came. In spades. Shot what seemed like pints and pints of his hot sticky cum right up through my pussy-cover into my arse, it was SO good, SO wonderful, I knew it was for him but it was a sensational feeling for me too. Inevitably - he collapsed. Spent. I wriggled, his shrunken cock slid out of my 'cunt'.

I hugged him to me, his head buried deep within my cleavage. He slept. About two hours later I woke my lover, teased his cock to erection again, laid myself down on him and got fucked again. And then again just before six in the morning as he slept like a baby, I began to fondle that gorgeous cock. He woke up just as I had got him to maximum size - and he shot his load yet again. I had him very close to a position where I would know I could get anything out of him anytime.

"Raelene, my love, you are a remarkable woman. I promise you, after Mary and I are divorced, I'll make you an honourable woman."

Shit. I had gone too far. Divorce? He was dropping off to sleep again. I needed to do something -- SOMETHING -- to make Richard change his mind. I came up with a sort-of plan, and decided to put 'phase 1' into immediate operation.

I slid out of the bed and crept into the spare room. A mere three hours later Richard knocked on 'my' door, the spare room that is.

"I'll be down in a minute, my lovely."

And one minute later I slinked my way into the kitchen where Richard was making coffee.

"Darling."

He looked and I am delighted to say opened his mouth in amazement yet again. With the assistance of items I'd brought from the wardrobe department at TWS - 'Madame Raelene' had come to town, in my most outrageous outfit yet. There I stood, hands on my hips. Red hair shining, red lips pouting, ultra-long red nails flashing. That, and the black fishnets, PVC high-heeled stiletto boots, the black PVC half-cup bustier, which pushed my 'boobs' up and revealed deep pink swollen nipples. I strolled across the kitchen and pushed my thumbs into the sides of my thong, ripping it from its place. I walked up to him and pulled his cock from his pants.

"Do it, Richard. Take me - again!" I ordered.

Well, he just had to, didn't he? I climbed astride him. He didn't really seem up to it, but he couldn't take his eyes off my thrusting nipples as I began to bounce up and down on his stiff thick cock.

It took me ten minutes of activity and some of the most disgustingly sex-ridden encouragement I had ever spoken to get him to cum again. But he did. Large. And after that I have to admit I needed to rest too. At ten, having cleaned up the spare room, put the photos back and tried to tidy up downstairs, taking especial care with Mary's wedding dress and her trousseau, I called a cab. Before leaving I took Richard a fresh coffee, kissed him on the cheek, and woke him.

"Bye husband."

He woke. I smiled. I left.

The end? Surely not yet...