Two Way Stretch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do so hope, Richard, that everything is in order. I know Mr. Wood is desperate to get this loan. It will be okay, won't it?"

"Well - er - Miss du Bois. I've got the details from Mr. Jenkins here. I must admit normally the bank would need me to do a full investigation here. It is very short notice. Even with Mr. Jenkins' recommendation, I'll have to see..."

"Please, Richard, if there is anything I can do to help. And - when we are alone, my darling - you must call me Raelene."

The 'alone' bit helped together with the 'darling' bit. It implied a promise, that he could be calling me 'Raelene' again because we might end up being alone together again. I knew he wanted to and I must admit, the thought was beginning to appeal to me too. This was different from the tart act at TWS, this was me - being a woman. And using whatever womanly wiles I had to get what I wanted. Basically I was seducing my bank manager. I had more than hinted that, if this could be worked out quickly, there was something else in it for him. He took the strong hint. Great!

"Well - Raelene. Mr. Jenkins himself has agreed to act as guarantor for the loan so I suppose I can cut through the red tape a little."

In delight - it wasn't mock delight, I didn't need to pretend - I jumped up and bounced round the table yet again.

"Oh, darling, thank you, thank you so much. It really means a lot to me."

And I hugged him round the neck, harder this time, my cheek against his, giving him a substantial whiff of my perfume, and a definite feeling of delight as my ample bosom pushed against his chest.

"But - Richard - what if people think you've done this because of me? Could you get into trouble? Maybe we had better not see each other, someone might jump to conclusions."

He looked disappointed. I'd just removed the promise of delights to come. I spoke up quickly again.

"I mean - I'd love to see you again - tonight even. But that might not be such a good idea."

His face fell even more.

"But if you've got it all sorted, the loan I mean, everything done by Friday. We could meet Friday evening maybe? I mean, I couldn't be accused of trying to influence you then, could I? Not after it is all done."

"Friday. That would be wonderful!"

He was back in seventh heaven. There was something I was missing. Maybe...

"I need to ask, Richard, are you married?"

I knew the answer, I'd had Sarah find out but he wasn't to know that. His face didn't exactly fall but there was a definite change in expression.

"Well, actually, yes, I am. But on Friday I'll be on my own. My wife is going to her sister's for the evening, coming back sometime Saturday. Do you mind - I mean - me being a married man that is?"

"Thanks for telling me. As long as we're honest with each other. To be honest I always feel rather excited going out with a married man. So. Do you want to pick me up on Friday evening? About seven o'clock? From TWS? I'm working there until about then..."

He just beamed. "Great."

I kissed him very lightly on the cheek for the final time and turned.

"I'd better be off now, your secretary will be wondering..."

Richard opened the door for me, we went out into the foyer and very professionally shook hands as I left. As the open air of the street hit me I started to shiver again. Not with the cold but with the excitement once more, the sheer foolishness of what I had just done. But I had loved it! Sarah and Michael were on tenterhooks back at TWS. As I got out of the taxi Michael came running out, he'd obviously been watching out for me on the outside camera. I was delighted to totally reassure him that everything was under control.

Over the next few days Mr Jenkins rang several times, and I - Richard that is, Richard Wood - had to go up to his offices twice to sign things. Then finally Friday lunchtime he rang to say all was well. 'Harry' had been paid off, and had signed an indemnity not to take further action against us. The money was transferred and I had something to tell Sarah.

"Sarah - tonight - I've got a date."

Her eyebrows lifted. I explained that this was an insurance, it had been needed to get things rushed through and I really had to go along with it. My very first - proper - date.

"Well boss, looks like you've joined the ranks of proper transvestites. But - does he know?"

"No." I had to admit, "And he mustn't, not yet anyway."

"You're playing a dangerous game boss. But I expect you know that. Right." muttered Sarah. "So, what are you going to wear? We need to make a start."

And a start we made. We had done a careful and pretty thorough job on that Tuesday but this time Sarah wanted to go all the way.

"Look boss. This Richard guy obviously has the hots for you. We just don't know what he has in mind. And if his wife is not due back until tomorrow, well, it might be quite late tomorrow. He might want to take you to dinner, maybe to a show even. Or he might just want to screw you silly for twenty-four hours solid."

"Oh no. He's not really that kind of man." I replied.

"Honey, you don't know men like I do. That's why I prefer women. All any man wants is to get his rod up you, as quickly and as often as possible. Okay that's not my scene but if it's yours, well, you have to be ready. You have to look good in a mini bikini, in fact you have to look good buff-naked. So, strip off now and do the deep-cream again, all over you, thoroughly. Right?"

Was that my 'scene'? I wondered. As Raelene was I just after sex? In the offices, when working, when being screwed by Richard or by George or by whoever, yes. And during the past few weeks 'Raelene' had indeed joined in with the company's rather unique 'service provision'. I'd had sex with -- I was counting -- five other men and one woman.

But in a sense that was work. This was play. It was different, the outing on Tuesday, the brief walks through town, the interview with Richard, fooling his secretary and the bank staff. They saw me as a woman, maybe as an attractive woman. And it was most definitely fun.

Some parts of the dressing were fun too though some were hard work. Sarah had decided what I was going to wear, something which would do wherever Richard was going to take me, that's what she said. But the undies had to be right. Like with many a transvestite, which is truly what I was by then, the underwear is functional. Mainly to create the right shape, the right figure but also to look good, to look sexy, to take the femininity of women's lingerie to the extreme.

After the depilatory and the drying, came the latex pussy-cover, stuck and plumbed firmly into place so I could wee sitting down. And do other things quite convincingly too. When it came to the breast-forms, Sarah had picked the same size as before, to give me a somewhat voluptuous 40-DD cup. My black bra and waist clincher were pulled even tighter than before it seemed to me. Black seamed stockings, silk thong, very exotic (and erotic!)

My nails ended up about 1" long and scarlet, matching my lips. The make-up was bold and definitely intended to arouse Richard's passion, the jewellery Sarah picked was solid and chunky and silver, which surprised me. I had always gone for mock 'gold' before. But when I saw the top and skirt I was to wear, well, that clinched it.

A tight silver top, short-sleeved, plunging down between my breasts and deep-cut at the back too, that explained the backless bra. I slipped on my shoes, extremely high black patent stilettos, they always were and still are my very favourites. The same red-hair wig as before, it would be difficult to wear any other though it did occur to me that one day Raelene could have her 'hair done'. But this was fine for now. Very fine indeed. And that skirt. Wow! Black, shiny, short, tight, PVC. I looked at myself in the mirror at the very first opportunity. Streuth, what did I look like?

"Raelene, right now honest - you look every bit a woman. And a woman who knows what she wants. She wants her man and she wants him and all his friends to know it. To know she is his to have and to shag whenever he wants. Not only will Richard drool all over you this evening, so will any man you come across. You sure you are ready for this?"

Ready, of course I was. I loved the way I looked. And I was actually looking forward to seeing Richard's face when he came to pick me up.

"We're going to be there of course. Just tidying up in the foyer," butted in Michael after giving me the once-over. "I want to see Richard's reaction."

In fact we had a little time to spare. So I did some filing myself in the reception area, sent young Carol home early since we had too many women there (!) and was sitting finishing a letter just before 7 o'clock when the door alarm sounded. I pressed the release button automatically and turned to face the door.

And Mr. Jenkins walked in! Hell. He shouldn't be here. He knew something about our activities, in fact I suspect he knew more than I suspected. But he did not know - about me. He'd never met 'Raelene'. He looked straight at me, looked me up and down, then spoke.

"Good evening, Miss. Is Mr. Wood around?"

Well that should not have surprised me. I didn't look one little bit like my male counterpart. I gulped at the realisation, then muttered a reply in my 'female' voice, which in fact I had been settling into all afternoon.

"Er - sorry, I think he may not be here at the moment. Shall I get Sarah? Maybe she can help."

In fact she'd heard the door sound and came out of the back. She showed no surprise, then I realised she must have been watching on the monitor.

"Hello there, my name is Jenkins. I have some papers to pass over to Mr. Wood. I thought I would come down and hand them over personally and have a look at my investment. Since I have guaranteed the loan I do have a pecuniary concern that this little business does well now, you know."

Sarah was on the ball immediately.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jenkins. I'm Mr. Wood's assistant. I could take it for you and leave it in the safe until Monday - unless it's urgent. You could maybe take it round to his home address. But if Monday would do it will be safe here. You could perhaps have a drink in the bar. I'm sure Raelene will get one for you."

Now that was wicked! She could so easily have taken it and ushered him out.

But no, she had to dump me in the shit. She knew Richard was due any minute. I scowled at her, then noticed that Mr. Jenkins was - inevitably - giving me the once over. From face to tits to legs, back to tits and then to my face. I smiled, I had no choice.

"Surely Sarah. This way, Mr. Jenkins."

I took him by the arm and led him. He took my hand, he didn't take much leading, through into the bar. I got him a drink and was going to get myself one when Sarah came through.

"You're wanted in reception, Raelene. I'll see to Mr. Jenkins."

As I passed her to go out of the door she whispered to me.

"Sorry, I'd just seen your date arrive on the outside camera. I had to get this guy out of reception. Make it quick, Raelene - and have a good time."

I smiled. She had seemed to be dropping me in it but it was all in a good cause.

"And - Raelene - don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

She grinned - very widely indeed.

I crossed the foyer and smiled myself when I saw Richard. Party because I wanted to, and partly because it seemed to be a good idea. I skipped the last few steps, very proud that I could do so in such very high heels. I reached up to touch Richard on the cheek and give him a brief peck just as I hoped, any girlfriend would do. Girlfriend! Me? Well, yes, in a sense. Well, maybe not yet but then I had plans!

"Hello darling, well, I'm ready. So. Where do you want to go?"

I had grabbed my handbag and slid my arm through Richard's. He smiled too, rather nervously. I realised he hadn't planned the evening, or maybe he had thought of going to the local pub and had just realised that was not a good idea. Again I was thrilled at the thought that this wasn't because I was a man dressed up, it was simply that he was a married man.

10 - The first date

I decided to help him out.

"How about the 'Old Shepherd'? I hear it's a good pub, new management, I've never been in there, have you?"

I'd deliberately picked an out-of-town pub and one where I thought he might not have been, it didn't seem like a bank manager's type of pub. Richard would be used to somewhere classier I thought. He looked relieved.

"Sure, Raelene, do you know the way? Can you navigate?"

"Great. Yes, come on, which is your car?"

I was a little disappointed, the last car I had been in, apart from the taxi, was Michael's Lotus. This was a much more basic vehicle. Later inspection showed I was not quite right. Okay it was a standard car, not a sports car. But it was definitely somewhat upmarket. And, let me tell you, the thrill of sliding in my bum in a PVC skirt onto leather seats, wow!

Within ten minutes we were at the pub. I had a thoroughly good time, showing off my legs in what I now know was typical transvestite fashion. And having two vodka-and-tonics. And I have to admit, flirting with Richard. He loved it too, being seen with a rather promiscuously dressed woman, legs and tits and all. I remembered again the thrill of being seen with Monica when she had 'dressed up' as she called it. I grabbed Richard round the waist as we headed back to his car.

As he drove back into Birmingham, still reeling from the thrill of it all, I asked him.

"Well darling, what now? Back to your place?"

He may not have really intended that but he turned left and headed round the ring road, pulling up outside a rather ordinary looking house a few minutes later. As we went into the house, hand in hand, I was feeling the effect of the vodkas and had to head for the bathroom. I realised I had missed an opportunity earlier, never yet been in a proper Ladies loo. But somehow I knew this was not going to be my last time dressed en femme.

As I left the bathroom I had a quick look round. The bedroom - now why did I look in there first? It looked very nice, was it possible we could end up in there? I went back down the stairs and into the lounge.

"Richard, have you any vodka? I think another one could take me over the edge " I giggled.

He poured me another vodka and tonic and had a whisky himself.

"You realise, darling, that's two drinks you've had tonight. So you can't drive me home, I may have to stay the night."

At which point I took the initiative. As we sat side-by-side on the sofa I put a hand on his knee, turned my face towards him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Darling, I know this is not supposed to be because you arranged the loan from your bank but I do so want to thank you properly. I want to do something for you."

With which I slid my hand up his thigh towards the bulging penis I could see through his trousers. As I began to slide my thumb along it, he groaned softly. I couldn't wait. I kissed him. Not a peck on the cheek, not a light touch on the lips but a full blooded, sensuous, romantic kiss. I teased his lips with mine, I caressed his mouth with my tongue, forced it through his teeth. He had his arms round me and was pulling me closer to him. I was excited, I was aroused and I knew he was. I pulled down the zip on his trousers and was just about to reach in. And the telephone rang.

I rocked back and sighed, this had broken my concentration, I was so keen to see his enlarged and swollen cock, I had maybe missed my chance. I reached over and grabbed the phone, knowing that it had to be answered. I passed it to him, he picked up the receiver and rather weakly, his own erotic activity had been interrupted too, he just said "Hello?"

I listened to his half of the conversation.

"Oh hello darling... no, just sitting on the sofa... Yes... no, not too late, I finished at about seven... Yes..."

Obviously the usual domestic chitchat, wife to husband, husband to wife. Suddenly I was very turned on again. This man, who I was trying to seduce, was talking on the phone to his wife. What an opportunity!

I moved in closer and kissed him on the left ear as he spoke, when whispered, "Richard I am so turned on, I want to do this..."

"... yes, after work today... No..."

I reached into his open fly and felt his swollen cock, gently pulling it out into the open.

"... yes ...No, Peter didn't say..."

I leaned over and kissed the top of my darling's penis, gently licking at the small drops which had begun oozing from it with the tip of my tongue.

"...yes. I hope so... tomorrow morning I hope..."

I began to tease the cock-head with my red lips, smearing my lipstick over it.

"...yes of course, if I have time... oooooh!"

I looked up, Richard seemed unable to control his emotions.

"...er no, sorry, just nearly dropped my coffee... yes, I'll be careful..."

At which, as if the beep of the off-button had acted as a trigger, I went into full-scale seduction mode. I took more of his pulsing cock into my mouth, then took it all out and ran my lips and tongue over its length the way Monica once did to me. Then I popped it back between my lips and taking a deep breath I pushed his cock all the way in until my face was against his crotch hair. And then it happened, he just had to cum!

It was too far in my mouth to get it out before the semen flowed and I felt my mouth start to fill. Richard was holding my head on his cock as he shot more cum into my mouth, pushing my head down, fucking my face. I opened my lips to try to let some of his cream spill out so I could catch a breath but it wouldn't run out. I panicked, I did the only thing I could do to get some air, I swallowed the mouthful of cum!

The thick hot jet of his cum shot down my throat, adding to the taste sensations, which were assaulting me. I swallowed hard, I had to, and almost choked as the hot sticky semen hit my stomach. But he kept on cumming. I swirled my tongue around his cock, then sucked as hard as I could as I slid my lips up and down its whole length. I squeezed his cock and ran my fingers up, pushing out another glob of semen. I looked into Richard's face as I licked it off and lifted my face to his mouth, letting it drip into it from my tongue.

"God, Raelene!" he said, "you are incredible!"

"Well my darling, you were fucking amazing too. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist it, you talking to your wife. It got me so turned on I think you did remarkably well my love. Do you think she suspected anything?"

"You mean did she think the most gorgeous girl in the world was sucking me off? No way!"

We both laughed, we kissed again.

"Now my love, are you ready to do it again? If your wife is coming back tomorrow morning I will have to be off soon, despite my joke about stopping the night."

Richard looked at me and smiled. "Well, if you would like to..."

"Of course I would, honey."

Indeed that was true, I was desperate both to have full sex with him and to cement our business deal, get him into a position so that whatever 'Raelene' asked him for in the future he would just have to say yes.

"Well my love, you can. Mary just told me, she wants to stay over with her sister. She's not coming back until Sunday, late afternoon."

Perfect!

"So we can screw all night then" I giggled.

"I'd love to but I'm not sure I can, Raelene. I mean, I wasn't really expecting all this. I did have a hard day at work, rushing to get your boss's paperwork sorted and so on. And after that - I'm really shattered. I hope you don't feel insulted."

I realised that although I could have gone on I really needed some sleep too. And there was all day tomorrow. And Richard did have one more surprise in store for me. As we got ready for bed he produced a large gift-wrapped box. And in it was a gorgeous, a real silk baby doll - and - panties set, sheer, black and totally decadent. We just had a luscious cuddle as we went to sleep.