Two Way Stretch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Help', I thought, alarm bells began to ring, my 'cunt' had been good enough to fool several men, including her husband, but really only while their minds had been elsewhere.

I was not at all sure how it would stand up to close scrutiny, especially from another woman.

"You'd better get it, my love, it might be Richard - your husband."

It was. He was phoning from the service station to say he would be back a little early, in about half an hour. I heard that part of the conversation. I was relieved, we would have to stop. Unless. Déjà vu hit me. I'd been here before, sucking Richard off while he talked to Mary. Maybe ... the chance was too good to miss. I leaned her back on the bed as she continued listening, then pulled the hem of her dress up above her crotch. I heard her grunt and looked up.

"... yes, or course..."

I slid her p.v.c. panties to one side and began to fondle her pussy again, sliding my fingers gently up and down, I could hear her breathing get harder,

"... no, just a little shopping .... Yes ..."

I leaned in and began to tease her swelling clit with the tip of my tongue.

" Er yes, Richard, that will be OK ... no, not tonight, I have something a little SPECIAL planned ..."

The shouting coincided with my tongue darting in and out. I had found exactly the spot, she was beginning to buck and thrust as I kneaded her arse with my long bright red nails and smeared my tongue over her now-throbbing clitoris.

"...yes ... sorry, got to go now darling, something is coming to the boil .... Yes .. see you soon."

At which moment I heard the beep of the disconnection followed immediately by a loud scream of exultation and a very wet feeling as Mary's juices swelled up at her climax. She thrust her pelvis at my face several times before subsiding. More quickly than I would have imagined, Mary calmed down, suddenly becoming very matter-of-fact.

"Raelene. My love. My lover. That does sound so strange. But I had better get you out of here, Richard had just stopped on the M42. He's about 20 minutes away and I have to drive you home."

I managed to surface, to begin to think clearly. Whatever was going to happen I had to get out of this. Quickly.

"Mary, that was absolutely fantastic. Please, believe me, it's not what I came for. I really did come to help you, to do something for you and for Richard. The whole idea of getting you tarted up was to impress Richard, to help get the two of you back together again. Honestly."

Well, some of that was true. Mary looked into my eyes. Could she see? Did she know? Either of my secrets, that I was a transvestite? Or that I had been shagging her husband myself?

"I know that, Raelene, I do know, really, and it's not been in vain. That was a great experience for me, one I will remember for a very long time. And it has got me into the right frame of mind. I promise you, he's not going to get away. When he gets home he's going to find me, Mary the tart, ready to satisfy his every need. And if that doesn't work - well, we did have fun trying, didn't we?"

We managed to get ourselves up and dressed very quickly and Mary did drive me home, I asked her to drop me at the end of the road so that she didn't find out exactly where I lived. She did, she was in a hurry to get back and to finish getting ready. For Richard. For MY Richard. Well, I had had my fun. She could have him. They deserved each other, in so many ways.

15 The end?

And she got him. The next afternoon, as I was sitting in my little living room, still 'dressed', in a sweater and skirt and after sleeping in a sexy nightie, I rang Mary. I had a sort-of 'male' voice ready, a disguised version of Richard Wood with a fake Scottish accent in case her husband answered, I was ready to offer to sell him double glazing. But it was Mary who answered.

"Hang on, I'll get it on the other phone."

Her voice was quiet, maybe Richard was there and possibly listening? A few seconds later she came on the line again.

"Hi lover. Sorry, I don't want to wake Richard. We're not up yet."

"Not up?! It's half past two!"

"Is it? Christ, it is. Sorry, we've both been at it all night. We've been screwing non-stop since he got back. It's a revelation, he's never been like this before. His cock has been erect almost solid since then. He admitted to me at about six that he's had an affair. He didn't say who with though. I asked him if it is someone we both know and he said yes. I told him I don't want to know if he ends it finally today. Hang on I think he's awake..."

Her voice changed, obviously she'd moved the phone away from her mouth.

".... no darling, don't.. oh Christ, again? Wow that's enormous! Oooh yes, put it in, oh my..."

At which her voice became very indistinct as if she had something in her mouth. Maybe I had started a trend, a new meaning for the term 'phone sex'! The phone clicked, then buzzed. I put it down and smiled.

In fact Richard didn't end it that day, he didn't know where to contact me. I wondered whether to change back, to Richard, then I realised that 'Raelene' had to see Richard very soon. So I stayed dressed all that day and night, then walked into work the next morning in my 'secretary' suit - I just love the black stockings and high heels. And as I turned down the alley to walk towards the office door, who should be there, in his car, waiting?

"Raelene, I have to talk. Don't say anything, this is difficult for me. I was going to say something last weekend but I never got the chance. It's over between us I am afraid. I've got back together with Mary. She doesn't know about us, and I want to keep it that way. Sorry if this is so sudden ...."

I smiled and leaned to kiss him on the lips, just lightly.

"Richard. I'm so happy for you. Don't worry, having met Mary last week she seems such a nice person. Darling. Be happy!"

I turned and walked into the office. I heard the car start and move off behind me. That was that. Money sorted. Future of the company - sorted in a way. My sex life - well, active certainly. My sexuality - indeterminate. Straight? No. Gay? Probably. Bisexual, well, yes.

Lesbian? Well, yes. Certainly. That night proved it. As I was finishing my stint on reception, thinking of changing back again, Sarah came up to me and slid her arms round my waist. I turned and she gently touched her scarlet-coated lips to mine.

"Raelene, honey. I've been looking up your tight skirt and down your gorgeous cleavage all day and I am SO aroused. I never thought I'd say this to my boss but - get your knickers off!"