Two Weeks in Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around so I can rinse off your back side," she said.

I turned and she stayed where she was so that we were standing face to face with her arms around me. She rinsed the soap from my shoulders and back and slid down the front of me until my cock was even with her face. I was fast becoming aroused. She smiled up at me as she reached between my legs to make sure all parts were soap free. She stood up and slid her hands up the back of my legs and butt and pressed my now semi ridged member between us.

"Your turn," I said as I started to soap up her back.

Her eyes closed and she rested her face on my chest. I soaped and massaged her back and butt as far down as I could reach. As I slid down her body her hands went to the back of my head. When my eyes reached the level of her smooth pussy, I could feel the heat from her pussy when I rested my cheek against her mound as I washed her legs. I turned my face so my nose brushed her smooth mound as I slid up her body. My face slid between her breasts as I stood. My semi hard cock slid against her clit and pussy as I reached full height. Her eyes were still closed as we hugged each other. I was surprised when I felt her begin to quiver, and whimper. Her body barely shook as I held her tightly.

She lifted her head from my chest and looked up into my eyes and smiled and mouthed, "Thank you," and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She turned me around so her breasts were against my back hugging me as she reached for my hard cock. She stroked it a few times, and then slipped away as Maggie and Lyn came out of the house.

I stayed in the shower until my cock relaxed at least most of the way then grabbed my own towel and walked back to the girls. Maggie took my hand and gave it a squeeze as she smiled up at me, not acting like she had seen anything. After this, nudity around the house was the norm. We each enjoyed the tropical setting in the buff. When Laylani came to do anything, and saw us in the nude she immediately shed her clothes while she worked.

The girls were gabbing about the jungle flowers and plants, and the sun was intense, so I went around to the ocean side of the house where it was shady and sat in a large lounger there. I was at peace watching the sea and thinking about what had been happening. My mind wondered what had brought Maggie to this point.

It was about an hour later when Maggie came around the house and sat between my legs and curled up with her head on my chest. "How are you doing?" She asked.

"I think I died and went to heaven, living in paradise in perfect surroundings with the most beautiful women on earth."

"Are you Ok with all of this?" She asked.

"Yea, are you?"

"Yea, I love you and I love my sisters. It seemed a little weird at first but you and me and they just seem so perfect with each other."

"I know, I love you," as I kissed her on the forehead. She turned and crawled up and gave me a wet hot kiss on the lips. She put her legs on the out side of mine and teased my cock with her bush. My cock got hard as she pressed it against her belly. She slid herself up and took my cock into her pussy. We laid there not moving, feeling each other breath. I could feel her vaginal muscles grip my cock as we remained in union with each other. We kissed deeply and looked into each others eyes and began moving our bodies together. Slowly we pressed into each other as our bodies molded together. Maggie's orgasm came quickly as her body shuddered on top of me. I held her until she fell asleep. I was still hard inside her, the perfect union for lovers.

I don't know how long we were there when something woke me. Maggie was still asleep when I opened my eyes and saw Laylani naked at the foot of the lounger staring at my cock still buried in Maggie. She must have seen my eyes move because she looked right back at them. I smiled as she smiled back. Her hands slid down over her breasts to her pussy.

She knelt at the end of the lounger and reached her hand up to my balls and using one finger starting at my ass hole slowly drug it up between my balls to where my cock disappears into Maggie. She repeated this again making my cock become completely hard again. She stopped when Maggie stirred.

Maggie pressed herself tightly onto my cock and settled back to sleep. Laylani again stroked my balls and cock, causing me to inhale and begin shooting my cum into Maggie. Maggie stirred again and moved with me. I came over and over emptying my over loaded balls as Laylani watched from the foot of the lounger.

Maggie didn't know we were being watched her eyes were still closed. I could feel my cum running down my cock and balls as I came down from my high. Laylani used her finger to wipe my cum from them and put it to her mouth as she stared smiling into my eyes. She stood, turned and walked away. Maggie's eyes opened and she lifted her head.

"What was that, I though I heard something?" She asked.

"It was just Laylani peeking around the corner, she's gone now," I said. My softening dick slipped from Maggie as she started to get up.

"My Oh my, you devil you," she cooed as my cum started to run down her leg. "You had a big load saved up for something," Maggie said as she went into the bedroom and turned on the shower.

My cock still glistened with our juices as I walked around to the pool and dove in. Jan lifted her sunglasses and watched as I climbed from the pool, got a beer from the cooler and sat at the table beside her.

"Laylani said that there is going to be a big crowd at Little Beach tomorrow," Lyn said. "It might be a good time to check it out."

"Sounds good to me as long as you guys want to go," I said. "If anyone is uncomfortable, they don't have to get naked."

Maggie came out of the house and said, "Ok I'll go but I'm going to wear a suit just in case I feel like I'm too old for the crowd there."

We awoke in the morning and got dressed for the first time in a couple of days. The trip to Little Beach was only about 45 minutes, but then you have to walk, carrying all your stuff for about a half mile, over a rocky ridge. The sand and water were perfect as we descended down the ridge to the beach. There was a steady stream of people walking that way, but there was plenty of room to set up about half way down the beach. We got our stuff set up and looked around to see all kinds of people, big and small, fat and skinny, everything from down right scary to perfect 10's both male and female. Some are nude and some are only topless and some have swim suits on.

"What do you think girls?" I asked.

"I can see why they say this is a great beach, the water is clean the sand is perfect and it isn't very crowded, yet anyway," Lyn said.

"How can someone that fat get naked, and show off there rolls of fat like that," Maggie said as a big man with a huge belly walked past on his way up the beach.

"You can't even see his package," Lyn remarked.

"I see what you girls are here for now," I said. "It's to see what kind of equipment might be available."

I got a poke in the arm from Jan who said, "Yea, and don't tell me your here just for the sun."

I took off my shorts and shirt and laid down on a beach mat with my head propped up so I could watch the people come and go. Lyn got nude right after me but Maggie and Jan only stripped down to there bikinis and took up residence on there mats also.

The morning went quickly as we swam and people watched. The beach was getting more crowded as the morning went by. Jan and Maggie took there tops off but left there thongs on.

Every time a well hung man walked by the girls had to point them out to each other. A particularly well built man with a huge cock that hung half way down to his knees went by but the girls decided that that one was too big. So they started to talk about what size was the best. They would point out one that each thought might be the best until another came along that looked better to them. The uncut ones were the ones that brought the most comment. They wanted to see one up close and get a good look at one. I told them to call one over as I was sure that the lucky fellow would surely oblige them. They decided that that was too embarrassing, but they kept up the running commentary anyway.

As for myself I would comment on a particular large or pretty set of boobs or ass, and occasionally a pussy that struck me as good looking. One that got me going was one that had been shaved and the clitoris stuck out along way. The shaved men also got a lot of comment.

As the afternoon went on Maggie and Jan shed what was left of there clothes as they got more comfortable with themselves.

A couple on one side of us kept putting lotion on each other and were getting very intimate as they did it. He would rub the lotion on her butt and legs leaving no spots uncovered. She would do the same then roll him over and do his front side also. His cock was uncut but not very large when soft. I watched the girls steal looks and giggle quietly as she rubbed lotion on it. As she did this it grew to a semi hard state. One could see that it could grow to a fat 8 inches if she kept it up. They got up and walked to the ocean and as we watched, I am sure made love in the surf right before our eyes.

Lyn took notice that they weren't the only ones doing it in the water. "Wow can you believe that!! That is such a turn on I can't hardly stand it."

I decided that maybe a closer look was in order so I got up and headed for the water. I swam and floated in the surf enjoying the ocean and the occasional lovers in the water.

The girls followed after a short time, and Jan started a water fight as soon as she got in the water. Jan and Lyn grabbed my legs from each side and flipped me up side down in the water. While under water I saw a pair of legs beside me so I stuck my head between them and stood up. Lyn screamed as I lifted her from the water.

I could feel her smooth thighs against my cheeks and her small bush against the back of my neck. I spilled her into the surf as Maggie and Jan grabbed my legs and dumped me again. I reached out and caught Maggie's leg while I was under water. My hand slid up her leg and I cupped her pussy with my hand from the rear.

I was lifting her out of the water when a hand went between my legs and took hold on my balls. I dropped Maggie and turned to see Lyn behind me. She smiled and let go of the boys and grabbed my cock instead. Her hand gave me a couple of strokes making my cock start to grow. I could feel another hand on me and turned to see Jan reaching down there also.

I was standing in chest deep water with Maggie in front of me. She put her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. Jan and Lyn continued to work on my cock until it reached full staff. Maggie lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Jan and Lyn guided my cock into her cunt. With Jan on one side and Lyn on the other and Maggie wrapped around me I couldn't even move.

The surf raised and lowered her as we remained united. Maggie looked into my eyes and said, "Jan's turn," and slipped off of me and Jan moved to the front. Maggie came around to my side and helped Jan into her former position.

Jan closed her eyes and whispered, "Yes," as she impaled herself on me.

Her pussy was so hot it felt like it might burn me. Her fingers were full of my hair as she pulled herself on to me and the surf moved us. Suddenly she pulled herself tight to me and began to orgasm. This time it is no quiet shudder. She shook and convulsed over and over.

Her hands loosened there grip on my hair and her eyes opened as she smiled and said, "Lyn's turn."

When she had her orgasm I nearly lost it. I didn't know how much longer I could last. Lyn stepped in front of me smiling. She never looked away from my eyes as she pulled herself up and slid down on my cock without any help from the others. Maggie reached down my back between my legs and found my balls. Jan also did the same, each with a ball in there hand.

The feeling of the surf moving us was incredible. As Maggie and Jan squeeze my balls I was very close to loosing it and cumming. I reached around Lyn and found her rose bud. I pressed my finger against it and it yielded to my pressure. As my finger entered she gasped and began to cum. She fell back into the water with my cock still inside her. I couldn't see my cock as we were too deep in the water. Her pussy gripped my cock over and over. The wave action pulled my finger from her ass and she floated away.

Maggie stepped in front of me again and said, "I think you've got something for me."

She pulled herself up and found my cock and slid down on it. Jan still had one of my balls in her hand. Lyn came around where Maggie just was. Her hand slid down my back and found Jan's. Someone started probing my ass hole with there fingers. I turned towards Lyn and saw the smile and realized it was her. She pressed her finger into my ass as Maggie, and the ocean moved her up and down. Lyn's finger was pressed on my prostate. Lyn worked my prostate as Maggie worked my cock.

I couldn't hold out anymore. My cock began to pump my cum into Maggie. My first shot started Maggie's orgasm. The waves lifted and settled us as we shook and shuddered together. My cock kept pumping until everything was empty and was still pumping.

Maggie was hardly breathing, only shuddering and convulsing. I could feel her cunt milking my cock. Jan and Lyn each reached up and kissed me on the cheek. Maggie pulled herself to me and kissed me on the lips and sucked my tongue into her mouth. We kissed as Jan and Lyn hugged and kissed each of us. My now soft meat slipped from Maggie and we floated away from each other. We rinsed ourselves off and walked back to the beach.

As we picked up our towels to dry off the couple that we watched before started clapping, then several others clapped also. "Very good show, the hottest thing we've ever seen," they said.

The girls looked at each other and turned beet red.

"I think you should get this guy some vitamins and protein drinks so you girls don't kill him," another girl that had been clapping said.

"It's time to take him home so he can get some rest," Lyn laughed. We picked up our things and headed back to the house.

I slept like a rock and awoke sometime in the morning to find myself alone. The car was gone but there was a note that let me know that they all went to town. After swimming a few laps I plopped down on a lounger and went back to sleep.

"Hey wake up big guy," Laylani said as she shook my leg. I opened my eyes to see her naked body standing beside my lounger.

"You all wore out after yesterday?" She asked. "I saw you guys at the beach yesterday that was very hot what you did to those girls."

"You mean what those girls did to me don't you," I said. "They started it all".

"Your dick looks to be all worn out," she replied.

"Yea it might take a bit to recover," I said.

"I know of some herbs and spices that will give you back your strength."

She disappeared into the house and came back out with a bottle of lotion and a cup of tea.

"Here you drink some of this everyday day and you'll have those girls wondering where the super man in you came from," she said.

"Let me give you a massage to help ease your tired body."

I drank down the tea and rolled over on the lounger as she started rubbing the lotion on my back. Her hands were like magic as they worked the muscles in my back and legs. The tea seemed to wake me up; I felt a warm glow in my loins. The lotion tingled my skin as she rubbed it in. I rolled over when she said and looked into her eyes.

"What's in the tea," I asked.

"Just a few secret herbs and spices from an ancient recipe that together have the desired effect. I could tell you what they are but then I would have to kill you," she laughed.

"I'll mix up some for you while you are here and if you want I'll make up some more for you when you leave," she replied.

"The lotion is a combination of tropical oils that make the skin very sensitive to the touch," she said as she continued to massage the lotion into my body.

"I thought you didn't do massages any more?" I asked.

"Yea I know I said that but sometimes when I get into a certain mood and someone looks like they need one I just can't resist," she answered.

She worked my body like the best professional I ever had. The difference is the sensuality of her touch. She used her whole body to work the lotion in. Her hands, arms, breasts, legs all touched me at some point. I could feel her warm breath blowing softly on my skin.

The tea must have worked because my cock was at half staff when she wrapped her warm mouth around it. She was looking straight into my eyes as she sucked and pulled on my manhood to full length. She didn't stay there for long and slid her naked body up mine and kissed me, giving me a full body press.

I reached my hands down to her ass and found her crack and ran my finger up and down it. She slid her body down and sat up on my right thigh. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy on my leg. I reached for her beautiful breasts and cupped each in a hand. She took one of my hands and pushed it down her belly to her mound. I stroked her tiny strip of hair with my thumb.

She stood and turned then stepped over the top of the lounger and knelt down over my face in a 69 position. I reached up and tasted her pussy as she took my cock into her mouth. My hands found her tits and found nipples rock hard. I pinched them slightly and twisted them in my fingers. I sucked her lips into my mouth and licked the length of her slit.

She lifted her head off of my cock and said, "OH YES, twist my nipples and suck my clit."

I pinched harder and stuck my tongue into her slit. She devoured my cock, taking me completely down her throat. Her clit was rock hard and I sucked it into my mouth. We ate each other like we were starved. She started to cum as I flicked the end of her clit with my tongue. Her juices flowed onto my face and I tried to lap them all up.

She stood and turned around then lowered herself onto my cock. Her hands were on my chest as she pinched my nipples. Her clit was still sticking out like a mini cock. I reached down and touched it sending her into another orgasm. Her cunt was pulling my cock like I have never experienced. Her pussy muscles gripped it so tight I couldn't move.

I don't know where my cum came from; I thought I had been drained the day before. Her cunt had pulled it from deep inside me. She lied down on my chest as we recovered.

She raised her head and kissed me on the lips, "That will get the herbs and spices into the parts of your body that they need to get to." I was surprised that my cock did not go down.

"Let's go take a shower," I said. We turned on the warm water and soaped and caressed each others bodies. My cock shrank to half staff as we cleaned each other. We dried each other off and she got dressed. She went back to the kitchen and returned with another cup of tea.

"Better drink this so you can get caught up and keep your strength up," she said as she kissed me and went out the gate. I don't know what was in that tea but I felt like a new man, 20 years younger.

The phone rang and the girls said that they were on there way home and wondered how I was feeling. I told them I was feeling great and they should hurry home. They laughed and said that they figured I was all used up and wondered if they needed to find a replacement, so I could get my strength back.

"No need for that," I said. "Super man is here." I wouldn't tell them about the tea, this should be fun.

The girls came through the gate laughing as I sat in the hot tub. They had a few packages with them. They started stripping as soon as they set them down.