Two Weeks in Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you girls been up to?" I asked.

"Just shopping," they said with a giggle between them.

My thoughts went to what have they come up with now. I climbed out of the pool and walked over to the table and got myself a drink.

My cock was semi hard. The tea kept it that way ever since Laylani left. The girls each stole a look at it as I sat down. The table top was glass so I could see across to where Lyn was sitting and watched her hand resting between her legs. I noticed the slight movement of her fingers and figured that she was touching herself slightly. I looked up to her eyes and saw they are also looking through the table at my cock.

I dropped my hand to my lap and ran my finger down the side of it. I was looking directly at her face when she raised her eyes and looked directly at me. I smiled as she put both hands on the table and looked away. After dinner I decided to brew a cup of tea and go to bed early. I was half asleep when the girls were saying good night to each other.

A warm naked body slipped into bed with me. I reached over and pulled her to me. As she lay next to me with my arm around her and her head on my chest I realized it was Jan. I caressed her face with my hand as she slid her hand across my belly. Her hand found my cock still in a semi hard stage. I rolled towards her and touched her breasts with my other hand.

We kissed, tongues pressing into each others mouths. She released my cock and pulled me over on top of her. Her legs wrapped around me. I broke our kiss and started kissing my way down her body, stopping at each breast and sucking her hard nipples. As I continued down I could feel her hot pussy against my chest, then my neck, then my lips.

Her bald pussy was a new feeling for me. I licked each side starting at the bottom, up until I felt her clit. It was not large but was hard. I sucked on the end and licked the tip. Her orgasm was intense. I continued to lick and suck her gushing cunt as she came over and over. I lifted my body and crawled up between her legs until my cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

Her legs were over the top of mine and I teased her slit with the tip of my cock. My hands reached for her breasts and twisted the nipples gently. Her arms reached around my neck as her legs reached around my ass. With one swift movement she pulled me all the way into her pussy and my chest down to her breasts. I pumped my cock deep into her pussy, over and over.

"Oh God Yes, Yes," she yelled with each stroke.

Her legs pulled me into her so I couldn't pull back out as her orgasm started. Her body shuddered and convulsed as my balls emptied into her cunt. I rolled onto my side holding her body tight to me, my cock still deep inside her body. Her arms were still around my neck, we kissed. We lay together as my cock softened slightly but stayed in her pussy.

As we rested she said, "That's the first time I've ever had an orgasm with a man inside me. Dave was never a lover, he satisfied himself and rolled over and went to sleep. He refused to eat me, but he made me suck his cock until I kicked his ass out of the house."

"That's too bad, every women needs to have a lover who will satisfy her every itch," I said.

"I've fantasized about having a lover for years but the opportunity never came until now."

"I feel privileged to be your first," I said.

I pulled my cock out of her and kissed my way down her body until I reached her pussy. I licked my cum from her lips and kiss my way back up to her face. She placed her hands on each side of my face and kissed me deeply, tasting her juices with my cum.

"Thank you lover, thank you, thank you, thank you." I heard a door creak and realized someone had been watching. We slept entwined in each others arms.

I woke as Jan slid out of bed and turned on the shower. The sun was bright and her body was glistening as I opened the shower door and joined her. I shampooed her hair and soaped her body from top to bottom. Her eyes stayed closed as I rinsed her and teased her clit with my fingers. She washed my hair and soaped my body.

As she rinsed my body, she knelt in front of me and took the head of my manhood between her lips. My cock responds quickly. She took the full length of it into her throat. Her head bobbed up and down as her eyes looked into mine. She squeezed my balls and ran her finger over my ass hole. This started my cum pumping into her mouth. She sucked all of it and squeezed my balls again for more, leaving me completely empty feeling. As we kissed she left the taste of my cum in my mouth. I think I need a cup of tea.

Maggie and Lyn had breakfast ready when we walked out to the table by the pool.

"That smile on Jan's face is great to see. She hasn't looked that happy since high school," Lyn said to Maggie. Maggie just smiled at us and took a bite of banana.

I grabbed a cup and made myself a cup of tea. I found a lounger and sat down. Maggie came over and lay down with me giving me a kiss.

"Thanks for making my sister so happy," she said.

"No, thank you for giving me the chance to," I replied. "You were watching weren't you?" A kiss on my chest was my answer. We slept the day away.

The nudity, Laylani's tea, and the sexually charged atmosphere kept my dick in a continuous state of arousal. Sometimes just barely but on occasion for no apparent reason I would get a full blown woody out of nowhere. The girls would always take notice and smile or make a short comment when this happened.

I was lying on a lounger this afternoon reading a book when my cock decided to come to attention. Maggie was the first to notice and came over and pulled the book from my hands and lay down next to me with her head on my chest. She started to run her finger up and down the under side of my cock just barely touching it. Lyn noticed what was going on and got Jan's attention as they sat at the table by the pool. Maggie continued to lift, touch and trace her fingers around my manhood. The girls got up quietly and walked over next to the lounger and watched as Maggie inspected me.

"Do you mind if we join in," Lyn asked? Maggie hadn't noticed them watching and turned with a start.

She turned back to what she was doing and said, "Have you ever noticed how sensual a hard cock is. Come and look."

Lyn and Jan kneeled at the side of the lounger we were on. They took turns inspecting me just as Maggie had done.

"I've never watched a man cum before," Lyn said. Maggie took my cock in her hand and slid it up to the end and back to the base.

She lifted her head and looked at me and said, "Show us how you like to be touched sweet heart."

She sat up then turned and sat at the other end of the lounger. My hands were free and I took my cock in hand and stroked it slowly as the ladies all kept there eyes glued on it. With my other hand I lifted my balls and squeezed gently. A small drop of precum appeared at the end and I wiped it on my finger and held it up to show them. Maggie took my finger and licked it clean and released my hand.

Jan had her hand between her legs and was touching her self as she watched me speed up my strokes. Lyn was still watching with big eyes. Another drop of precum appeared and Maggie wiped it from my cock but this time she brought it to my mouth and I licked it clean.

Lyn was no longer still. Her hands were massaging her breasts and tummy then down to her slit as her eyes were still glued to my cock. Jan was breathing heavily as I continued to stroke myself. Maggie was also aroused and was twisting her nipples with one hand and rubbing her mound with the other. I was getting close to cumming.

Suddenly I couldn't hold back anymore. My first shot hit me in the chin and the second landed on my chest. The third, forth and the rest landed on my belly. The contractions continued even after I was empty. Jan brought her fingers from her pussy wiped the cum from my chin and put them to her lips licking them clean. Lyn leaned over my chest and cleaned the second shot with her tongue. Maggie went to the head of my cock and cleaned it and my belly.

"Wow that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen," Lyn said.

I sat up and the girls all stood and I could see all three pussys were wet and swollen.

"Ok It's my turn now," I said. "I want to watch each of you show me how you do your selves."

Jan and Lyn looked at Maggie for her permission. Maggie pulled me up from the lounger and took my place. I sat on the end of the lounger between Maggie's legs as she slid her finger up her slit. Her eyes closed as two fingers disappeared into her cunt. Her thumb slid down over her clit and back. Her fingers pumped in and out. I placed my hands on her thighs and she exploded bucking and spasming as her juices flowed, soaking her hand. As she recovered she took my hands from her legs and pulled herself up and kissed me.

"Love you," she said.

Jan said, "I'm next, I can't wait any longer."

She took Maggie's place with me still sitting in my place. Both hands went straight to her cunt. A finger from each hand disappeared into it. Her clit was sticking out from under its cover. I was tempted to bend over and lick it, but her hands were moving her swiftly to her conclusion.

Her orgasm started with a tremble and a whimper. The trembling increased as her legs squeezed around my back. Her eyes were closed and her whimpers were slowing. As her hands slid out of her pussy one finger touched her clit. A second orgasm started only this time her hips rose up and her whimper turned to a scream. Her palm rubbed her cunt as she bucked her hips into the air. In my position her pussy was only inches from my face.

Maggie was standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders. I wanted so much to bury my face in Jan's pussy. When Jan's orgasm subsided, her eyes were still closed and her hand was still covering her pussy. I picked up her hand and she opened her eyes as I brought her soaked fingers to my mouth. I sucked her juices from her fingers as she sat up and put her arms around me and kissed me. Maggie reached around us both and hugged us.

Lyn had been watching from my side. "I don't know if I can compete with this," she said. "I usually need a little mechanical help to get off."

"That's Ok, just show me what kind of touch does it for you," was my replied.

Lyn changed places with Jan and looked down and saw that my cock was starting to rise again. She looked into my eyes and touched her nipples, pulling and twisting. She locked her eyes on mine and slid one hand down her belly to her pussy. Her vaginal lips were very pronounced and were wet and swollen. Her fingers slid up her exposed slit and uncovered her clit. Every time I looked up her eyes were locked on mine. Lyn's legs were wrapped around me and my hands were resting on her thighs. She pulled herself closer to me with her legs making her pussy open even more.

My cock was back at full attention only inches from her wet cunt. Suddenly I heard a buzzing sound and looked to my right where Jan was standing. She had a vibrator in her hand and she handed it to Lyn. "I'm sure glad we found these when we went shopping the other day."

It is rather large and long. Lyn took it and slid it up her slit and over her clit. She pointed it back down over her clit and slid it down her pussy lips. She turned it and pointed it into her cunt. As she did this the bottom end of it touched my cock. I felt the vibrations shoot through me as it disappeared into her vagina. For the first time her eyes closed and she broke her eye lock. Each time she pulled the vibrator from her pussy she made sure that it touched my cock. I was going crazy with Maggie's head over one shoulder and Jan's over the other.

Maggie reached down and took hold of my cock and helped Lyn make sure the vibrator touched longer each time it came out of her cunt. I couldn't resist any longer, I slid my hands up the sides of Lyn's torso and to her nipples. I twisted and pulled just the same way that she had done earlier. She pulled herself closer with her heels. The vibrater was now buried deep in her and also pressed against the base of my cock. The sensation was incredible. Maggie continued to stroke my cock as Lyn humped herself against the vibrater that was pressing against me.

My dick ached it was so hard. Jan reached down and put her hand on top of Maggie's. They both stroked me as Lyn increased her humping and I twisted and pulled her nipples. Lyn's clit was bulging out from its hiding place as she rubbed it with her free hand. I took one hand from her tits and put it on her mound and stroked her clit with my thumb. I could feel the vibrations on my hand as she humped the vibrator. The vibrations were bringing me close to my end. Lyn was also beginning to orgasm. Her humping slowed and her mouth opened as she convulsed and shook. My balls were near empty but I started to shake and convulse as a small amount of my cum shot on to Lyn's belly.

Maggie was kissing my lips and Jan was licking my ear. Lyn was shaking and trying to catch her breath. I was barely able to sit up. The vibrator was still buried in Lyn's cunt. I leaned over Lyn and rested my head on her chest. Maggie and Jan rubbed my back and continued to kiss my neck and shoulders. Lyn ran her fingers through my hair as we recovered from the most sensual experience of my life.

I pulled the vibrator from Lyn and helped her up and we all headed for the outside shower. We soaked and washed, kissed and licked each other until the hot water was gone. Everyone was completely worn out.

Maggie and I started to head towards our bedroom when the thought occured to me that the bed is big enough for more than just us. I turned and said, "Please join us, we love you guys and want to share our bed with you." Maggie looked up and smiled her approval as we all headed down the hall to bed.

The sun was high again when I woke. I looked around and saw Maggie on my left resting her head on my belly, and Lyn right behind her with her head resting next to mine on the pillow. Jan was on my right facing away from me with my arm wrapped around her and her backside against my side. I shifted my legs to get more comfortable.

Maggie stirred and rubbed my soft cock with her hand. I could feel her breath on it as she breathed. Jan also moved and rolled over on her other side so she was resting her face on my chest and her leg over the top of mine with her warm pussy pressed against my thigh. Lyn didn't move and continued to sleep.

With Maggie's head on my belly I couldn't see what she was doing but I could feel her slowly pet my cock and balls with her fingers. I could see Jan's eye lashes fluttering as she woke up. I ran my fingers through Jan's hair and she turned her face to look at me. She smiled and kissed my chest.

Maggie's fingers had brought my cock to a semi hard state. When Jan kissed my chest Maggie turned her head and looked at me then Jan and smiled at us. We lay there feeling the warmth of each other. My left hand was caressing Maggie's face when she rose up on one elbow and came up and kissed my lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"I don't know about you guy's but I'm starving," Maggie said as she took her tongue away from mine. Jan agreed that some nourishment was in order. They both got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

Lyn's eyes opened as they left. "I'm cold," she said as she moved over next to me and cuddled up.

I rolled over on my side and put my arm around her and pulled her tightly to my body. I began to rub her back and neck with my right hand. As my hand reached her lower back I continued on down her ass and then back up to her neck again.

"Umm that feels wonderful," Lyn said as she kissed my cheek.

I kissed her back on her neck as I gave her ass cheek a squeeze. I brought my hand back up to her neck and as I did I let my finger tips slide up the crack of her ass. Lyn rolled onto her back and pulled me toward her. We kissed each other, tongues battling for room in each others mouth. My right hand rested on her belly, then slid up to her breasts. I caressed each and let my hand slide down her body to her mound. She pressed her mound into my hand.

I slide my fingers down over her breasts and gently caressed her pussy. I kissed my way down her body stopping at each breast to roll the nipples between my lips. Her nipples swelled and became hard as I continued to kiss and suck them. My fingers were getting wet from her juices as she humped my hand with her pussy. I left her breasts and kissed down her belly until I found the narrow strip of hair above her vagina. I slipped a finger into her wet cunt as my lips kissed her pussy.

Her legs spread and she pulled her knees up. Her fingers were entwined in my hair as I kissed and licked her sweet pussy. I slid another finger into her hot wet pussy and licked from the hole where my fingers disappeared, up to her clit. She pulled my hair and pressed my face into her humping cunt. My fingers pulled on her G-spot as I sucked her swollen clit into my lips and flicked it with my tongue. Her taste was magnificent. Her orgasm started with a shudder and she was pulling my face tightly to her pussy.

I pulled my fingers back across her g-spot and she exploded, "OH Fuck, Yes, OH Fuck, Yes."

Her body convulsed and shook over and over. As her body calmed and began to relax, I kissed up her belly to her lips where she kissed and licked her juices from my face.

My cock was as hard as stone and was pressing against her pussy. As we looked deeply into each others eyes my cock entered her wet pussy. I stroked in and out slowly.

"Roll over," she said.

We rolled together remaining united. When I got on my back she sat up and put her hands on my chest and she rode me cow girl style. I watched as my cock disappeared and reappeared as she rose and fell on my cock with increasing speed. Her breasts bounced and swayed before my eyes.

She closed her eyes and screamed, "Oh God, Yes Oh God Yes," as her body shuddered and shook again. My cum pulsed into her pussy as she collapsed onto my chest. I could feel my cum dripping from her cunt down my balls and ass. We laid there exhausted.

"Aren't you two going to eat," Maggie called from the table by the pool.

Lyn looked into my eyes and said quietly, "I think you already ate, but you might need some nourishment to keep your strength up. I think I owe you one." We got out of bed and headed for the shower where we washed and dried each other and went for breakfast.

Our stay was coming to an end. Tomorrow we had to catch the plane back home. It had been a vacation to remember forever. Laylani came by for the last time. We all sat in the hot tub naked, touching, drinking, chatting, watching the sun set into the Pacific Ocean. Laylani said her goodbyes and left into the darkness. We all retired to the king sized master suite and slept the night away.

My dreams on the red eye flight back home were about where this would lead Maggie and I in the future. The one thing I was sure of was that family relations would continue to be Great!!!

Maggie whispered in my ear "Want to join the mile high club?"