Two Wheel Desires Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We celebrated the project completion with a catered dinner at the nightclub with everyone involved in attendance including the contractors. The beer and alcohol flowed freely along with several large banquet tables filled with food.

"Now that we're ready to open, what're your plans?" Cody Mitchell inquired, handing me a glass of champagne.

"I'm not sure." I replied. "Do a lot of riding once the weather warms up. Maybe find another project to get involved in."

"I meant your personal life?" He asked. "Are you going to stay a confirmed bachelorette?"

"Well, my father and I had a deal but I'm sure he'll let me off the hook." I laughed. "He's talking more and more about retiring. He's anxious to move down to Florida where he can play golf all year round."

"That's still not answering my question." Cody asserted, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close. "You've been avoiding personal contact with everyone since late last summer. Is there something wrong?"

"No, there's nothing wrong." I replied. "I just...I don't know...haven't felt very sexual. I'll get over it...eventually."

"You know, we're all here for you if you need us." Cody declared. "And I'm not just talking sexually either."

The second Saturday in April, Outlaws opened for the first time. Hoping for a good turnout, we weren't disappointed. Off-duty police assisted in directing traffic as motorcyclist for all over the state rode in for the grand opening. Our beer supply, which we though would last at least two weeks, nearly sold out the first night. The tattoo shop on the first floor got so much business they had to start rescheduling appointments for the following week. The cashier registers stayed busy ringing up sales on leather riding gear and motorcycle accessories. Two live bands performing for an hour at a time, kept the place rockin' until 2:00am in the morning.

Wanting to get away from the crowd and the noise, I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. Lighting up a cigarette, I watched the multitude of bikers riding into the fenced-in parking lot while others sought out parking spots inside the building or along the side street.

"Funny, running into you here!" A familiar voice stated, coming from behind me.

Turning around I was dumbfounded to see my father standing there. More astonishing was the fact that he wasn't alone. An attractive woman in her early fifties was on his arm, dressed in black leather slacks and a light blue satin blouse. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was elegantly styled, her make-up impeccable. For a woman her age, she was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Dad! You!" I exclaimed, thrilled to see him. "I never..."

"Never thought you'd see me at a biker bar?" He interrupted. "I wouldn't have missed this for the world!"

Dad introduced me to his companion, Rebecca Clarkson, a certified public accountant, informing me the two of them had been dating since the first of the year. I'd been so wrapped up with work and the nightclub that I hadn't noticed his ever present smile let alone thought to ask why.

"So, what's next?" I kidded. "You gonna buy a motorcycle?"

"I'm not quite ready for that." Dad responded with a laugh. "But Rebecca's been riding for years."

"I'm into the three-wheelers now." Rebecca stated, blushing. "I just bought a new Gold Wing trike."

"There you go Dad! You've got yourself a real biker!" I laughed, squeezing his arm. "You better take care of her!"

The three of us stood outside talking and watching all the activities. As for my father, I could tell he was happier than he'd been in a long time. He and Rebecca held hands like two kids in love.

It was almost 4:00am Sunday morning when I rode my Pro-Street chopper home. My head was throbbing from a headache I'd had for the past several hours. All I wanted was a hot shower and a nice warm bed to slide into.

Cody and Kelly's "Outlaws" biker hangout still continues to draw large crowds every weekend. Cory and Liz are still together and living in Crawfordsville. Heather, my secretary, is engaged to a really nice guy, who just happens to own a Harley-Davidson dealership in Louisville. Trey still works at the Regency Investment Group and continues hitting on all the young female employees every chance he gets.

The last week of May my father announced his retirement as President and CEO of the firm. He and Rebecca were planning on flying out to Las Vegas to get married over the Memorial Day weekend. They now live in Clearwater, Florida where they play golf almost everyday. Dad still hasn't gotten on her trike!

As for me, my father finally conceded to the fact I was never going to remarry. He promoted me into his former position, where I am today. I ride every chance I get and spend Saturday nights at Outlaws. And I sleep alone...!!!

THE END

12