Tom's T-Girl Comes to Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
Kelly comes to visit Tom and they take on all cummers.
10.9k words
4.74
21.2k
20
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*****

I got back from Vegas and I wanted to see Lori. The shit with Cyndee and Kathy wanting me help them gang bang any and everybody; me going to Vegas with Aaron to get some tranny tail; which Lori already provided me with; and the multiple cocks I was sucking was, well crazy. Right?

I mean, I have access to a lot of cock and almost any time I wanted it. I earned it I think, I'm pretty good at cock sucking, or so I've been told by quite a few guys. Heck even some trannies, bless their hearts. Had access to lots of pussy, okay not as much as cocks, but I didn't seem to want that as often.

I know why; when I suck a cock, man it is tranquil and relaxing. I can feel my heart slow down, like coming home from vacation. Okay, not at the bookstore or car date kind of cock sucking, that's a bit stressful. What I'm talking about is the in the "comfort and privacy of my own home" and being able to take my time sucking it. I swear, the first time I take a hard cock in my mouth, my stress fades away and I'm totally relaxed and content.

Now eating pussy? Don't get me wrong; I love eating pussy, but it's almost like a job. Got to find the "right spot" to make sure she enjoys it, which she should, but if I don't find it; fuck, I feel like I've let her down. No, give me cock for fun, pussy for work.

Back to Lori; she's a combo, the soft feel of a woman, tits, long hair, the whole fem thing, but with a nice hard cock. Oh, and the sex attitude that comes with it. You know what I'm talking about, the let's cut to the chase physical thrill of fucking. No hidden agenda or other distractions. Just fucking and sucking for the joy of fucking and sucking.

So why was I so stressed out about Lori? Maybe because I have so many other partners that I'm worried she'll decide to move on. But I don't want a "relationship", one of those fidelity type things. Oh fuck! I'm thinking too much; stop!

I got on the phone and texted Lori

Me - "Hey gorgeous. How are you?"

No answer. Well it was 10:30 AM or so and she was at work. No biggie I'll just.

"Ding"

Yes, Lori getting back to me. WTF?! It was Kelly!

Kelly - "Was good to see you again, need to do it again soon."

Wow, that's cool. I texted her back.

Me - "I agree. Love to do it."

Her - "Liked your idea."

Me - "Which one?"

Her - "Me coming over to your town. Could I stay at your place?"

Oh fuck! Think about this Tom. Good thing or bad thing? Could that cause a problem between you and Lori? I mean, it's not like we're a couple, and it is Kelly, but Lori is in town all the time.

Me - "Of course! When?"

Her - "Sometime this month if that works for you."

Me - "I'll make any time work."

Her - "Thanks. Will get back to you soon. Mwah!"

Me - "Mwah!"

Okay, this could be a challenge. How many days is Kelly going to stay? Where will we be going during those days? I can't keep her in my house the whole time that she's here. What happens when people I know see her with me? I mean, she's spot on a woman, but what if they ask questions? What if Lori finds out? Finds out what? Damn it Tom, you guys aren't a couple; quit tripping. Maybe I should introduce them to each other? That'd be ... what would that be? Oh fuck!

"Ding."

Lori - "Hey baby how was Vegas?"

Me - "Okay, did a little business there. Quick in and out."

Her - "Speaking of in and out, want to grab lunch?"

Me - "Sure, pick you up at 11 at the office?"

Her - "That's be great. Mwah!"

Me - "Mwah!"

11 o'clock came around and I got to the office a bit early. Dave saw me and motioned me into his office.

"Hey, talked to Aaron this morning," he said. "We got to go to Vegas; Aaron said it was crazy good."

There's that crazy good thing again.

"Yeah, we should," I replied.

Dave looked at me and leaned in, motioning with his head towards Lori. "So, you seeing that?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yep."

Dave smiled and said "You're a lucky dog. She's good looking, smart and a pleasure to work with. You guys serious?"

"Kind of," I said.

"Good for you," he said. "Here she comes, have fun."

"Dave, I'm going to lunch now," Lori said. "Be back at noon unless you need me sooner."

"No worries; have fun," he replied. "I'll hold down the fort till then."

Lori and I walked to the elevator, pushed the button and got in. As the door shut she pulled me towards her, pulled my head back and gave me a deep, hard kiss, squeezing my cock through my pants as she did. As quickly as she started, she stopped, turning to face the elevator and said "I hope you're not hungry because I want that cock of yours instead of lunch."

I looked at her with a quizzical look on my face, the door opened and we got out. We go to my van she said, "Ten minutes to your place, ten back; that leaves you 40 to fuck the hell out of me. Let's go!"

Holy shit! I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I knew what was going to. We got into the van and headed to my place.

"Take your dick out," she said. I reached down and unzipped my pants; I was already hard so that was pretty easy. She leaned over, licked her hand and grabbed my cock.

"How was Vegas?" she asked as we drove along, slowly stroking my cock as we did. "Go by yourself?"

"Uh, no" I said. "Went with a friend; Aaron."

She continued to stroke, wetting her hand as needed. "Is Aaron one of your "I suck his cock" friends?"

"Uh, well, he's," she cut me off.

"Okay, so you suck his cock. Bet he sucks yours too?

"Well yeah," I stumbled in reply. "What's wrong? You mad at me?"

She smiled "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Well. You know I have other friends," She cut me off again.

"Cock sucking friends. Yes, I know, go on."

"Yes, we talked about this and you said you were good with it," I replied. Almost home.

"I am," she said. "It's just that I shared one of my friends, Ellen, with you, but you don't share any of your friends with me."

"I didn't know you wanted me to."

She took her hand from my cock. "Zip up, we're here. As long as I can have you any time I want and as long as I'm your first choice, I'd love to share some your friends; your cock sucking friends."

I looked at her and shook my head.

"You're amazing," I said. "I'll do anything you want, just tell me what you want, when you want it."

She smiled and nodded, "That's all I needed to hear. Now let's go upstairs and fuck."

We got out of the van and headed to the elevator. Inside, again, she was all over me; it was hot. We exited the elevator, down the hall and I let us in.

After I turned around after shutting the door, she was gone, a trail of clothing leading to the bedroom. I followed and when I go there she was holding the dildo and bottle of lube, totally naked, her cock hard and with a big smile.

"You can have me anyway you want," she said.

I quickly undressed and she moved towards me, dildo and lube dropped, hands free. She dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock and kissed it "I've missed you babe."

"I missed you too," I replied.

"I wasn't talking to you," she said as she took the head of my cock into her hot mouth. I dropped my hands to her shoulders as she started to go down slowly. Her hand went to my balls and she began to fondle them, cupping and caressing them while she went lower down my cock. Stopping half way down she swallowed, my cock clamped down by her wet mouth. Then she wiggled it up and down, just enough to rub my cock even tighter.

"Oh Lori," I moaned as she went further down.

I looked down at this gorgeous blond manipulating my cock, her fine ass also in view.

"Can I fuck you baby?" I asked, letting out a deep breath.

She went all the way down, nose to crotch then slowly back up, pulling off my cock and said "Oh baby, please fuck me. I want you inside me."

She got up and went to the bed, lay back and spread her legs wide, cock standing at attention. I grabbed the lube, lubed up and pushed her further up the bed. I spread her legs apart and pushed them back, way back, almost to her head. She grabbed them and held them tight. I wanted to get deep. I aimed my cock and slid slowly into her tight asshole, down and deep until my balls touched her ass.

"Oh yes," Lori said softly, her eyes half closed yet looking at me. "I've missed this Tom; I want it all the time."

I stayed balls deep for a bit, savoring the tight grip on my cock as she flexed her asshole, then slowly slid back up until only the head of my cock was in her. She kept her legs back, kept them spread apart, keeping me deep inside her. Then she wetted one hand and grabbed her rock hard cock. Keeping her legs spread would take her longer to cum and when she did, if she wanted to do it this way, it would be huge.

We fucked like this for a while, as my cock sped up so did she, stroking her cock faster. My balls began to bang against her ass as I went faster. She started to moan, I began to breathe quicker. We locked eyes as we kept going, who came first, neither of us cared.

"I'm going to cum baby" I said, real close, maybe a stroke or two away.

"Oh yes lover, oh yes, please fill me up!"

I did. Bam! Bam! Bam! My cum spewed inside her lovely ass, heating it up with every stroke.

"Oh shit!" she yelled and I saw a long spurt of cum fly from her cock, almost hitting her in the face. We came together, both out of control, both screaming in pleasure, cum going everywhere. After I had dry fired for a bit I backed away from her and then moved to her chest.

She had finished cumming and her chest had her load of cum. While it was still warm I licked it and brought it to her mouth. We kissed, our tongues meshing as we swallowed her cum. I went back down, grabbed more and we shared it two more times. Finally, having licked her clean, we lay back on the bed, relaxing and spent.

"You are so fucking hot," I said.

"You inspire me Tom," she replied. "I want to do any and everything for you."

"Oh baby, you do," I said. She rolled to the side and faced me, rising up onto her elbow, her head in hand.

"I wasn't kidding Tom," she said. "I can share you with anyone you want as long as I'm your first choice. You can fuck anyone you want, with or without me, as long as I can have you when I want you."

How could anyone say no? "Just let me know what you want and I'm in, anything."

"Oooo, baby, that sounds good," she replied. Looking at her watch she said, "We should be going." She leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss and we started to get dressed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," she said as we went to the van. "Ellen is coming into town soon. Want to get together with her again?"

I laughed, "Hell yeah. Sounds like fun."

I had no idea how much fun it was going to be.

************

The following week I got a text from Kelly, she would be in town Tuesday or Wednesday, she wasn't sure as she had to see what worked out best for her friend.

Cool I thought as I was looking forward to seeing Susie or Leah again. I bet some of the boys in town would appreciate that, especially Aaron. I still hadn't figured out how to work out Kelly staying at my place. Couldn't get her a hotel, as she'd be offended and didn't want to do that to her. Well she did say she'd only be in town two or three days so I'm sure things will work out.

Anyway, Tuesday rolled around and I got a text from Kelly.

Kelly - "Will be at some coffee place in town in about 30 minutes. That work for you?"

Me - "Hell yeah. What place?"

Her - "Cup in Time? My friend will drop me off there and we can go to your place. So looking forward to it."

Me - "Me too. Text me when you're 10 minutes out"

Hah, Cup in Time. This should be fun. Wonder who's working today?

Got there and saw Debbie at the counter, Jason on the bar, no Scott. Oh well. I went up to the counter and Debbie said "Hi Tom. Doppio?"

"Yep, to go please," I replied.

"Oh, not going to stay?" she asked.

"Meeting someone here then have to leave," I said paying for my drink.

"That's too bad," she said. "Scott will be here to work and I'll be free." She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Just saying."

I smiled back, really didn't need this right now, and said, "Sorry sweetie, have plans tonight. You, me and Scott can get together soon."

"Or maybe just you and me?" she said slyly.

"Or maybe just you and me," I replied. Hadn't figured Debbie out yet, but WTF everyone was on board with it so why not.

"Doppio for Tom!"

"Gotta go Debbie, say hi to Scott for me if I don't see him."

I walked over to Jason and got the doppio.

"How've you've been?" I asked. It had been awhile since we got together. I had introduced Jason to about six other guys so I was sure he's been doing well. And he was.

"Really well man," he replied. "You?"

"Good too."

"Doppio to go? In a hurry?"

"No. Just meeting a friend from Vegas," I replied.

"That her?"

I turned around and there she was, coming in the front door; Kelly K. Oh shit! Then I saw Ellen right behind her and, fuck; Lori!

"Oh yeah," I said with an exhale. What to do, what to do? Balls up, I smiled and walked towards them, and said "Ladies! Glad you made it here safely. Lori; looking beautiful as ever."

Lori rolled her eyes and the three went to order drinks. I walked over to Debbie and gave her my credit card, "Their orders are on me."

I turned and smiled saying "I'll get us a table."

I walked over to the far end of the coffee shop and grabbed a four top, Jason smiling and winking at me as I went by. I sat down, back to the wall just in case and watched the girls. They ordered, would talk and look over at me, talk some more. After the last order was ready they walked on over and sat down. Lori handed me my credit card.

"So, how was the trip?" I asked.

"Trip was fine," Ellen said. "So, have anything to tell anyone?"

"Uh, nope," I replied. Oh fuck, let's get it over with. "You guys?"

Kelly K. looked at Lori, who looked at Ellen then back to Kelly who was looking at Ellen; you kind of get the idea. Okay, come on girls, let's get it over with!

"So you've fucked all three of us," Kelly said.

"Two of us at the same time," Ellen said.

"What do you have to say about yourself?" Lori asked.

"Uh, I'm a lucky guy with good taste?"

Lori looked at Kelly then Ellen. She looked at me and asked "Want to fuck all three of us at the same time?" then started laughing.

I was speechless, Kelly continued. "We've known each other for years Tom."

"Really well," Lori interjected. "I wish I would have known you were going to Vegas to see Kelly, I would have went with you in a heartbeat."

"What?" I said. This was crazy; bad crazy or good crazy remained to be seen. "You're okay with this?"

Lori laughed, "Honey, what have I always said; as long as I can have you any time I want, I'm good with whatever, or whoever, you do."

Kelly said, "Oh baby, if I knew you knew Lori, the way you do, we could have gotten the three of us together sooner." Looking at Ellen she said, "Sorry, the four of us together sooner."

I took a long drink from my doppio; they had all gotten theirs for here, and looked at the three of them. When I saw the three of them walk in together, I never thought this would happen - my cock got rock hard! This can't be real. I got up and said, "Be right back, need another drink. Anyone need anything?"

Ellen laughed and said "I can think of three things."

"Later tonight love," Kelly replied.

"Oh yeah," Lori said.

I went to the register and ordered another doppio from Debbie. "Oh, for here this time?" she said.

"You bet," I said.

"Those ladies look like they're having a good time with you," she said as she rung me up.

"Yeah, we're having fun. Thanks again," I said.

Jason had my drink for me and looked over at the table as the girls were looking over here. "Dude, what the fuck is it about you?" he asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Everyone likes you," he said. "You fucking them?"

"Whoa, that's pretty rude?" I said. I turned to leave, looked back, smiled and said "All three of them."

I got back to the table and the girls were laughing and carrying on.

"So Kelly's going to stay at your place while she's in town," she asked.

"That's the plan," I replied looking at Kelly to see if anything had changed.

"And Ellen will stay at my place?" she continued.

"I guess," I said as I took a drink.

"Well, we've been talking and we thought, how about if we all stayed at my place," Lori asked.

I nodded, "Oh, Kelly and Ellen could stay there," I said. "That could be easier for them."

"No," Lori said as she shook her head, a big smile on her face. "All of us means the four of us could stay at my place."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," Kelly jumped in. "We'd have a great time playing house, it's only for three days."

I started laughing, Kelly frowned a bit, Ellen had a "what the fuck" face and Lori's eyes widened. "You actually think I wouldn't want to stay with all three of you? I'm your bitch, ladies."

We all started to laugh and finished our drinks. I waved at Jason as I left; he flipped me off. 

************

After we got to Lori's place she brought out a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. "We should sit down and go over some things," she said. We all agreed and sat around the kitchen table drinking our wine.

"Okay," she started. "We're going to be here for like three days so maybe we should have a rule or two."

Kelly looked at me then at Ellen; we all kind of did that.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, all of us have history with each other, some more than others, but still, we all do," she began. "I just want to make sure that no one has their feelings hurt."

"Go on," Kelly said.

"So my idea is there are no limits to who hooks up with whom and when they do it," she said. "I have feelings for all of you and would hate to have anyone get upset if I was, you know, fucking someone without them,"

Oh, I see where she's going with this. I mean, I like Lori a lot, but man; I want to fuck Kelly like crazy. Hate to have Lori get hurt over that. Okay so actually, hate to have Lori dump my ass over it, I mean Kelly won't be in town forever.

Ellen seemed the least concerned as she said, "Ladies, Tom; I have three holes and there are three hot cocks here; I see no problem at all. One, two, three; whatever works for all of you, I'm up for it."

Lori looked at Kelly; I wondered what their history was, and they took turns looking at me. Well, at least this would be entertaining.

"I think that's a great idea Lori," Kelly said. "How about you Tom? Would you get bent if Lori and I were fucking without you?"

"Will Ellen still be around?" I said half kidding. The girls laughed and I continued with "I'd at least like to watch, but hey, it's all about grownups doing grownup things, so I'm all in with the rule. No harm no foul."

Lori smiled and looked around and said, "Looks like it's settled then. Here's to a great three days," she said as she raised her glass. We toasted and broke off into chit chat. After a bit I went into the kitchen, "Anyone need anything?"

"I'm good," Ellen said.

"Nope, thanks," Kelly said.

"Hey, I have to go there anyway" Lori replied and followed me in.

"I will take care of the cooking for you guys if that's okay," I asked. I looked in the pantry, turned around and Lori jumped me, pulling me close, and pressing her mouth on mine. She grabbed my cock and pressed her tits up against me, kissing me hard. We kissed for a minute or two then she backed away, hand still on my cock.

"Whoa!" I asked. "You okay?"

"Kind of," she replied. "I don't like sharing my cock; okay, your cock," she said as she squeezed mine, "But they are my friends and well, just remember I get this whenever I want it."