All Comments on 'Two Women and the Glory Holes Ch. 03'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Male here.... and I still have to vote for ending #1... I dont have much use for cheaters anymore... A great story... I read all 3 parts from start to finish and could not put it down...

Rich1420Rich1420about 17 years ago
Really Great Story

Male - 1st ending was the best -

HikergirlHikergirlabout 17 years ago
Excellent Final Chapter!

Hot from start to finish...

Female - #1 ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
THIS SERIES WAS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ ON LIT

I started to read the prologue and took your advice...went back to the first one before continuing. I am so glad that I did. That one was fantastic, followed by the second and then this final chapter. I loved the way the story and characters developed. Charlie was a slime-ball who got what he deserved. I vote for version #1 (I am male). Having two alternate endings was also creative.

luvinoral2luvinoral2about 17 years ago
cheaters never prosper/cum

great series...luv to have another one started with the 3 women and their new life together. I also luved the 1st ending(male) that way he really got what he deserved. can't wait to read more of ur stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

By far your best submissions. Male, ending #1. Hope you dont retire the ladies, would love to see more of their adventures.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW!!!

My goodness, you never cease to amase me!! GREAT story.. I hate cheaters, male or female. I'm a (male) I say #1, let him cum somewhere else.. Keep the stories comming..

Paul

GaCowboyGaCowboyabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

Ending #1, definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WISH I COULD HAVE DONE THAT TO MY EX! Ending #1 F

I read all three installments of this series. WOW does not even come close to describing it. Damn...my panties are soaked. I came so many times reading while reading your stories. PLEASE...write another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CHARLIE GOT OFF EASY, BUT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Well now, that was a wild and wonderful series. I definitely vote for the 1st ending (I am female). If you ask me, they should have just clamped his dick and teased him until it burst...but that is just me...I love these characters. Please don't let it end here! Kisses from a southern temptress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hold the cum! I vote for #1 (male)

That was good storyline. Quite funny too.

medusa9800medusa9800about 17 years ago
SCORE ONE FOR WOMANKIND! Ending #1 from this chick

This series was HOT. I had to go back and read the first two parts and was glad I did. DAMN! I am soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ending #1 (female)

These three stories were wonderful. My best girlfriend showed them to me. We read them together. I had always been a little bi-curious, but after reading your words, my friend and I had a wonderful time together satisfying our curiosities.

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years agoAuthor
THE VOTES ARE IN!!! ENDING #1 IS YOUR CHOICE

THANK YOU READERS FOR YOUR KIND PUBLIC AND PRIVATE FEEDBACK. THANK YOU ALSO FOR VOTING ON THE ENDING. THE VOTING WAS ESSENTIALLY UNANIMOUS, AMONG MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE. 35 VOTES FOR VERSION #1 VS. 1 LONELY VOTE FOR VERSION #2 (HERE'S A SHOCKER...IT WAS FROM A MALE..."CHARLIE SYMPATHIZER"). I AM SUBMITTING THE EDITED VERSION IN WHICH CHARLIE WILL PASS OUT WITHOUT CUMMING FOR ALL LITEROTICA ETERNITY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous