All Comments on 'Two Women on a Harley 883'

by Marie Marshall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
clearshooterclearshooterabout 19 years ago
thanks

Marie Marsall, this is the second of your stories I've read today--you are an excellent author. Thanks for your hard work, thank you for writing well! Most erotica, if you will allow me that, seems written for it's shock value or titillation and you have written, I believe, to engage the whole person.

I enjoyed your characters as they have depth, I've enjoyed your settings as they seem real. I shall continue to read. Incidentally, great story, great plot line, and great characters a must read for those who like to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm horny & crying

Perhaps the best story I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sexy Femine Story

First story I have ever read in this category. Wow it will not be my last! Loved the injection of the emotions into the very sexy scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Talk about stereotyping

Could you stereotype the Harley Rider any more? Geez! Not all girls that ride Harleys are lesbians!

MyobNfoMyobNfoabout 15 years ago
stereo...

to the prat who has their knickers in a knot about stereotypes.. go suck eggs. the characters are carefully and lovingly treated and embellished. go wave your dumb placard in the centre of an interstate on a monday.

To the Author - Beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Flabbergasted

A marvellous piece of work! A story that really moved my core, i was so enthralled to read it.. The ending was great with a positive note, can't hardly wait for the sequel... Miss Marshall thank you and keep up ur good work

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

This was a very touching tale. I could see it like a movie in my head. I appreciate you spending timegiving love to the location of the diner. As an American I know exactly what kind of diner you intended. We love stopping at them, while taking roadtrips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous