All Comments on 'Two's a Crowd Ch. 08'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

it is getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Think about a change into Science Fiction

or maybe Non Erotic, or Non Consent . This has almost nothing to do with the story you started with. It reads like several people are taking turns writing the chapters.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
I assume Erica will save the day . . .

This is starting to get a bit old. Bruce tries bravado when he is no Bruce Lee. I suspect that Erica, however, is a female version of Bruce Lee. Bruce gets knocked out, beaten up, whatever (I'm wondering if the author feels that men like Bruce deserve it; or is he really a man?) and of course, Enthwistle will get away with it, his bully boys won't be charged with assault, no way, money talks and BS walks . . . except for Erica, who knows all, who is brave and bold, and who can (like all the hot-looking women in the movies these days) really kick butt. She'll save Bruce, make Enthwistle senior say "Uncle," and perhaps she'll save Myriam as well. Curiouser and curiouser . . . By the way, we all saw what O.J. got as a reward for simply doing a little armed robbery (33 years, maybe 9 if he makes parole). Not much deterrent for Enthwistle and his gang . . .

cloacascloacasover 15 years ago
Ah, and now we are ridiculous

But I miss the faux French ... or would it be a menacing Germanic tone? A writer of talent, but 'tis pity she's a whore, 'tis pity she produces tripe.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Okay, I'm done with this series.

It started off so well but now it's just a bad tv drama starring Kelsey Grammar as Bruce and Susan Lucci as MPD Girl, with a guest appearance by Brigitte Nielsen in the role of Erica. Meh.<p>

I come here to get away from "good enough for tv" melodramas. This story is no better now. Such a shame, too. Oh well.<p>

Maybe one of you could e-mail when this thing is done to tell me how it ended. I'm guessing Batman will save the day, just in the nick of time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How stupid do you really think we all are?

Your BS has gotten tiresome. He is seduced by a woman who maybe a hooker and is filmed in his own room he suspects by M in the form of E. His assumption for this, is that E had the time and opportunity to arrange this escapade and wants pictures of him having sex with a woman to show his former wife who is engaged to marry another man and is he assumes fucking her finance, his father, and several of their friends. The picture is designed to destroy finally the personally of M, but we forget, M has been destroyed already at least three times. Dont forget alley cats have nine lives. We have listened to the psycho babble of the writer concerning M/E, and the psycho babble of various critiquers with regard to whether M has a personality disorder and if she does which one it is. I find it very interesting that no one even begins to assume the girl is playing a role and thus manipulating the lives of everyone around her to her own end. Then this very stupid plan to rescue a woman from the clutches of the man she is engaged to marry without considering she may not want to be rescued at all. Beyond that they very stupidly get kidnapped in the doomed attempt. What inept mortals the mere mortals are. The act of kidnapping is a serious crime and at this point our hero and his probable lover, she hasnt told him yet her lover was sent away and she loves him, face an almost certain chance of not living to see daylight outside of the mansion. This appears to be the time while he is torturned in the mansion to have M come in and tell him the truth. That she has orchestrated this entire production as his punishment for getting rid of her once he found out she was a common whore. You have reincarnated this girl to many times, you have used very short chapters to prolong this farce, and you have destroyed any sense of realism in this story. Thereby inspite of being an excellent typist of words you have driven off all but the wimps that find such a story interesting or exciting. I have kept reading hoping to find out how you would get out of the black hole you have created only to find that you make the immersion into a deeper and deeper hole. Ah well all things have to end sooner or later.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Will you marry me?

I mean, I seem to be almost the last guy on the planet who thoroughly enjoys your taste...

exjockexjockover 15 years ago
Twisted Minds cannot comprehend fresh concepts

The story has turned from an interesting tale into a complex jungle of the inner workings of a mind hammered by a multiple personality that proves itself to be unpredictable yet somehow vulnerable. Where will this tale lead us, the readers? If we could predict the outcome, it would not be nearly as captivating. Press on Sophie!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Wierd

This chapter started off erotically and then degenerated into a thriller... I agree that it almost seems like the second half was written by a different author. It seems to be lacking in the inherent beauty and horror of Sophie's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HELP____ This is Sinking

WTF--

A great start NOW in a FREE-Fall-

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are we finished

With foreplay?, or have we simply been allowed a taste of what is to come, to heighten our anticipation?*****I agree with Capecodmercury in his comment to Ch7, our author is entitled to some licemce to tell her story. Mind you, if we accept the belief of many, that Myriam suffers from multiple personality disorder, who is to say that there are not some more characters waiting in the wings?

I look forward to the rest of your story.

KathiKathiover 15 years ago
I still like it

I'm enjoying the twists and turns of your tale. You think a lot like I do. Thanks, Kathi

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
This is good as ever

Dragging on though, need to find equilibrium to end in fashionable manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sorry to say this angiquesophie

now the story starts stinking. it was really good until this chapter. I don't wanna read some mafia-tale here.

bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
does anyone care anymore?

Maybe Erica saves them?

<br></br>

Maybe Bruce is beaten to near death?

<br></br>

maybe Estelle intervenes at the last moment and saves both of them... maybe Myriam saves them and finaly admits to Bruce he has been conned and fooled all along

<br></br>

Maybe someone will care... because I sure as hell wont

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Only 15 comments.. chapt 2 3 4 = 45 or more

I think in the end the number of readers who have lost interest in this ridiculous story speaks for it self.

<br></br>

<b>as of 12/6/08 1200 noon EST </b>

<br></br>

chapter 1 had 39 comments... chap2 had 48... chapt3 had 45comments.... chapt4 had 46 comments and chapt 6 had 43 comments.

<br></br>

But as this story worsened look at the drop off!!!

chapt 7 ONLY 27... and chapter 8 so far has only 14

<br></br>

<b>More than anything thing any 1 person can write.. this drop off on commetns speaks for itself. </b>

<br></br>

Personally I am stunned how Bruce thinks that the pictures he was sent... of him and Shiree fucking means that it was done to Hurt Myriam -- where is the evidence of that assertion??? -- and therefore HE has to go rescue her because she LOVES him?...

<br></br>

The only one in this story that has a brain is the old white rich guy who says.. <b>"Bruce you are such an idiot" </b>

thebulletthebulletover 15 years ago
yep, too long

I would have been perfectly happy if the story had ended with Chapter 2. It would have had its ambiguous loose ends, but that would have added to the experience.

Now we know too much, too much has gone down. It's tough to write and post a story one chapter at a time and keep the continuity. Probably best to write the whole story, then post the several chapters. Not that I ever did it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I care

what happens,just because a family like the Entwhistles have money should not put them above the law,and able to act just as they want to and get away with it(that is,not in any civilised society!)

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
I love Science Fiction

So, please, don't ruin it, like the nice reader below suggested! LOL <p>

This "story" is a simple under-take in mindlessness, pointlessness, and idiocracy... <p>

+++++++++++++++++++++++ <p>

Think about a change into Science Fiction <p>

12/06/08 by Anonymous in USA <p>

or maybe Non Erotic, or Non Consent . This has almost nothing to do with the story you started with. It reads like several people are taking turns writing the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think I've had enough

Maybe I'll come back in a month - or two, whatever it takes - and read the last chapter. This is getting to be like GoodHusband's little 50-chapter spectaculars; too long and too wimpy. Maybe Bruce is willing to endure the pain for no reason, but I am not.

datadyndatadynover 15 years ago
elegantly packaged

What an elegantly packaged piece of shit. I read chapters 5 & 8 and that was more than enough. The name angiquesophie sounds french so perhaps that is why you do not grasp the meaning of the word Literotica. This site deals with erotic literature - in French "érotique", not "merde" which is what this sorry piece of wrtiting is

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not as good as the rest, but...

This chapter was slower and without much happening. What did happen was approaching "unbelievable" even for someone willing to suspend disbelief. Until now, this story was interesting because it was exploring infidelity caused by mental illness. It is now turning into something else... I hope it returns. I look forward to it continuing. Please, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ignore the fools that cant read a story as a story

Keep writing just because some of them only want sex is no reason why the rest of us cant have a good fiction story with a little sex in the margins from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There is a saying,

"the rich get richer and the poor get poorer." In this cast, the wealthy get their way while the ordinary man/woman have no control over their life because or the wealthy. What he should have done was leave, waited another few hours and get Erica out with the help of the FBI. Myr is doomed to be who she is and what she is. He needs to be with Erica. Maybe I missed something, but how did they get pictures of the blond haired whore and who set her up to seduce Bruce. I think Myr's mother has a lot to do in this and she is the cause of Myr's mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but unnecessarily long

Nice cliffhanger! A bit of class struggle doesn’t go astray, even if it feels suspiciously like story padding. You’ve captured well the arrogant ‘born to rule’ mentality that permeates the ranks of the obscenely wealthy, that views humans as ciphers to be used and abused. Not sure where you’re going with this, I just hope Bruce has some good fortune coming his way after all the misery (of which he’s had enough for a few lifetimes). On the negative: please, stop stringing it out! This is getting too long, which in itself would not be a bad thing, but in this case it really is not adding anything new to the story or the characters. Otherwise, keep it coming, and pay no attention to the naysayers. Cheers, AngeloM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too long but well written

You always have been a wonderful writer, but do you have to continue to make Bruce such a complete idiot. As he is portrayed in your story, I can't believe anyone would hire him as a janitor, let alone an executive.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Dear!!

You've crossed the line into "maudlin"!! How sad. Sorry, this only rates a "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still five stars. Still love it.

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 6 years ago
Weird but . . . .

This story is a little weird but VERY, VERY readable! The duel personality 'thing' is a weird 'device' use by the author to examine love given / love lost / love pursed. Some of the comments for ealier chapters were all about the cuckold / wimp genre. But this author has pt in a huge effort to write a very good story. Just get over the stunningly remote / unlikely duel personality thing and you'll be fine. 5*'s

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great. But only a 4

Erica wouldn't be that unprepared

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's split up

Option one of bad horror movie cliche decisions. Option one of the bad decisions in megalomania/conspiracy based dramas is illustrated in this chapter...

Going into the lion's den with no reinforcement, that's a plan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm Sorry But This Was A Letdown

How many cliched mystery/drama blunders? You can do better.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 3 years ago

And the torture star now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

shark jumped indeed.

Jim.

Busman19639Busman196394 months ago

The story is starting to go sideways.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge22 days ago

I quit. Stupid, pathetic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1327 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES