All Comments on 'TxQ - Pamela's Potion'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Can't compliment or complain about the story.

Because I read the fine print at the beginning & end of this story. TTT warned me. Anyway, the wife is to blame for being a prude. Nothing tougher then a man with fine looking forty plus woman afoot about the house that ain't giving it up. WAS the bitch trying to grow a 2nd hymen for George Clooney???

Sorry. I'm projecting again. It's getting better, really.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Even better than I imagined

loved the embellishments, the details, the twists and twistedness. thank you.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Continue.

Twisted indeed. I love it. The whole entire thing.

I wonder what life for Jenny is going to be like afterwards especially at school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know these aren't multi-part stories

But I hope you will consider making an exception in this case. This was incredibly hot (far hotter than the score implies), and I'm sure I am not the only one who would enjoy seeing how this story would play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Category

It should really have been in Incest/Taboo. But then again, if it had, I wouldn't have read it. You're a sick puppy. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd Love to see what happens

When the girls wake up :-) I know this is a "TxQ", but one tiny exception? Please?

On another note. I realize that this is fiction, even fantasy, and the author needs to do what he needs to do for the plot, but in the real world, even in the Test/Lab stage, that warning would have been in big letters at the top of the label

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well I kinda like the ending

Its not-too-tragic ending is quite good. Most stories of this type usually ends with breaking women's mind permanently, which leaves bitter aftertaste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I'd like some for my wife

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Hmm... and how does this play out...?

Neither wife nor daughter know what happened... Or, more specifically, why...

Wife is old enough to think she knows she isn't a slut... So she'll look for other answers...

Jenny is young enough she might think she didn't know herself and really is a repressed slut...

Julie knows the truth... And caring for both of the women will feel bad for the failure of the one to find an answer and for the other thinking she KNOWS the answer...

Will she share that info...? Demand he does...? Or do her best to convince them it was some aberration that effected all in the household and so none of their faults...?

Plus, it's not just a FEW who think the slut angle is accurate... In spite of the fact that clearly the women had no control, a fair number of the guys will just go with the slut theory... And "two can keep a secret if" will apply... So no doubt both still now have a reputation unless irrefutable proof is presented proving they were drugged... Costing him his job and freedom (and likely getting him beat half to death by some of his daughter's friends)...

He's another matter... He KNOWS every bad thing that has happened and will continue to happen from those actions is and will be his fault.

It would be interesting to see a story where they manage to remain married and he and his daughter NOT become estranged...

Disturbingly, it looks like we already have that story... He's already set them up to believe they ARE sluts, although hopefully not too the degree they're likely to... Just to the degree of "I can't get enough of sex with my husband/father/best friend's dad"... And don't forget Julie is likely to know what is happening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

It may be perverted or whatever but it was HOT!!! I, for one, would love an extended version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yr one

strange MF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Is Right!

I think this could have gone under science fiction. I kind of wish he'd spent even more time with Julie, especially after his wife and daughter went to sleep. Still... a satisfying story. I recognize you from around the site, but never realized we were from the same neighborhood. If you decide to submit stories again, think about expanding on this one with him and Julie. She seemed to have something on her mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Evil! Hot! Real erotica!

Lightning speed pure fuck fantasy. This is what erotica is supposed to be. No namby pamby morals. Just straight ahead sex and lots of it. You included some twisted elements to bring it above average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn wish I could find some of that serum!! Just enough reality to keep it real especially the wife!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

I loved that he's keeping it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's got no reason to agonizing. It was his fault for not using proper controls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous