Tyler and Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace got a nice shower that she needed while her boys were gone. I wonder where they went she thought as she dried off and put lotion on.

Tyler arrived at the store and went straight to the counter where he saw the ring he wanted to get her. Can I get this ring he asked the sales person I wanna propose tomorrow? Aww you found your soul mate that is great yeah, we have known each other for years now since Jr. High. He looked at it, it was perfect and just the right size she is going to love it. Good luck sir the woman said as he walked out the store.

Ty was falling asleep in the car on the way home, Ty are you hungry no daddy I wanna sleep well, you need to eat something. He looked in the backseat and Ty was already asleep he looked at his son and it almost brought tears to his eyes that anyone would deny him for the color of his skin.

They pulled in the driveway and Tyler carried his sleeping son in the house and put him in his bed. Candace was in the kitchen washing dishes.

Hey honey Ty is out like a light, good he needs to get a nap today. I have a surprise for you tomorrow, you do honey? Yep, and you're not going to get this one outta me, my lips are sealed.

Tyler kissed Candace and left to go watch TV. I love that boy she said as she watched him walk out of the room. Tyler turned to sports center and laid down on the couch and thought about tomorrow his big day he was proposing to Candace, he was nervous he wanted it to go perfect he had the ring in a safe place all he had to was ask her.

Candace joined Tyler on the couch and cuddled with him babe, I love you, you have no idea how you make me feel and I never thought I would find somebody like you.

Remember the first day I met you in the 7th grade I thought you were cute but I never wanted to admit it. You grew on me though and we been together ever since and we will always be together. Ty strolled in the room after his too long nap come here man Tyler called to him, he sat up and held his son who was still trying to wake up.

You want something to drink in your cup? Yes he said quietly as he rubbed his eyes ok be right back.

Tyler held his son tight and whispered I love you, I love you daddy he said back. He got down off of Tyler's lap and got down on the floor to play with his toy cars.

Here you go mommy's baby; mama I am not a baby no more you got a new baby I a big boy now! You are so right Ty, yeah but you will always be mommy's and daddy's baby boy! I know but I want to be called a big boy. I will call you a big boy from now on! Ok mommy.

Candace smiled down at her baby boy he was truly growing up before her eyes. It was getting late so Candace decided she was going to go to bed she was too tired to stay up any longer, she had a few more weeks and she was done for a while from having babies.

When Candace went up to bed Tyler put a movie on for Ty and went to work to prepare for tomorrow, he was really excited, he wanted tomorrow to hurry up and get here. He put the finishing touches on the surprise engagement and went to cuddle with his future wife.

Tyler woke up a 6AM he could not get a restful position and he was nervous for later on that morning, Candace rolled over awake to see if Tyler was awake she could not sleep because he has been moving all night. Tyler, honey what's wrong you have been moving all night? I am sorry babe I can't sleep. You want me to rub your back to help you go to sleep he asked? If you don't mind that would be nice.

Candace turned and faced the wall as Tyler turned and toward her and started to rub her back. Tyler knew what areas to get because he was always rubbing her back for her. Tyler kept going lower and lower till he was at the top of her round plump ass, he kept toying with the idea of touching her and making love to her pregnant body. Tyler don't even try it Candace said.

What! Babe I am just rubbing your back he said with a little smirk. I feel you awfully close to my ass; I am just doing what you asked. Tyler then started to kiss Candace's back and shoulders as his once limp dick started to rise, Tyler knew that if he kept going that he was going to end up inside Candace.

12