All Comments on 'UCAC Ch. 02'

by StillnessIsTheTruth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Very intriguing. Interesting characters. As for our main character and his love...I can understand the guy finding someone else b/c he was taken for granted and lived through that pain for all those years. he discovered he wanted/needed raul too late. Though there is alot of emotion there so I don't know that the guy is really done with him. There is too much emotion and all that can be b/c there is something there. We'll see. I didn't understand why raul wouldn't shake with him after the tournament when he caught ghost and didn't let him get hurt. He didn't need to.

One thing that might help is to stick to their 'falcon name' or their real name. It gets too confusing to go back and forth. it's a lot of guys to remember both names.

I was surprised he was willing to go away so easily. while it might be easier to be away from Raul and his ghost :), he knows his team is at odds. I think he knows that he was the only one trying to unite them and the cost of not doing so could be one of them dying.

It should be interesting to see what happens and where he is going. I'm not sure what your angle will be and if he's leaving Raul, then there may be another person out there for him, so I like not knowing where this could go.

I have to say I am so loving the bird suits and the whole premise. I love birds and have parrots and the thought of having a suit like that is so cool :) I am enjoying the way you describe the antics and you do a great job of making it draw a picture for the reader so we can 'see' the fights etc. good job with that.

I hope we see more of this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving it, however...

I am finding it difficult to keep everyone's aliases straight. With a larger "cast", and nearly all of them going by two names, it can get difficult to keep track of who is who when you keep changing the names.

It's honestly my only complaint. I'm loving the rest of it.

GeorgepulseGeorgepulsealmost 6 years ago
Confused....

I am enjoying reading this story, but have to admit to being confused with all the names. I realise they have battle names and their own but you have so many different people, it is so confusing to know who is who.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous