Ultimate Male Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExhibGuy
ExhibGuy
13 Followers

Lisa turned around and saw me holding my cock, and she chuckled. "Are you enjoying watching the nude trainer setting up her machine?"

"You're not completely nude, you know," I said. She looked at me quizzically, and I pointed to her shoes.

Lisa quickly slipped off her sneakers and socks and stood there in front of the machine, absolutely naked now. Her lithe, fit body looked amazing, and her enormous nipples stood proudly out from her body.

She sat down on the machine and started to exercise.

Watching clothed women on this machine always turned me on, so seeing Lisa's naked form going through the reps, her legs opening and closing, opening and closing, made my cock feel like diamond in my hand. I couldn't stop myself from stroking a little.

Lisa's pretty shaved pussy was spread, then hidden, then spread, then hidden as she worked her legs. As I played with my dick I watched Lisa tweaking her nipples, and before long one hand snaked down to play with her clit.

Lisa was using the machine to masturbate now, squeezing her legs together against the resistance and rubbing her clit all the while. I was jacking off openly. She watched me pleasure myself and I watched her pleasure herself, and when she came loudly I started shooting too.

"What the hell is going on here?" roared a lady's voice. A redhead with wide shoulders stood in the doorway back to the lobby. Monica, I presumed.

"Lisa is about to sign me up," I said, my voice still a bit shaky from my orgasm.

"This is how you try to beat me? By giving private nude training sessions?"

Lisa didn't even acknowledge the other woman. Her head lay back against the machine, she was covered in a sheen of sweat, and she was still shuddering a bit herself. I touched her hand and motioned her back toward the dressing room. We needed to get dressed before the gym opened. We grabbed Lisa's leotard from the floor as we passed it.

Monica's voice followed us to the back of the gym. "You're not playing fair! You can't do that!"

I continued to hear her ranting as Lisa and I stepped into the men's room and put all our clothes back on. She grinned at me and said, "That was fun," and gave me a peck on the cheek. Then we went back outside to find Monica standing nude herself, hands on her hips.

She was a striking figure, much more muscular than Lisa, with big fake breasts. She looked, well, at home in the gym. But I'm betting she wasn't usually there in the nude. The imp was probably at work here, too.

"Two can play this game!" she said, and she followed us back toward the front of the gym. "Come do shoulders with me!" While she turned to set up the machine, Lisa and I ducked into the lobby.

I did sign up, but quickly, because I wanted to get out before there was a real scene. I peeked out at the sidewalk and turned to Lisa. "You might want to let Monica know there's a crowd gathering out there," I said.

"I might."

I smiled and headed outside to join them.

END

ExhibGuy
ExhibGuy
13 Followers
12