Ultimate Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

“And, just WHEN will you EVER be ready, Betty? Gentlemen, please hold these for me. It’s time I ate out this fine pussy!” She stated, and had each man hold one of my legs.

When she spread my lips again, I felt even more of Charlie’s cum gush out of me. That didn’t seem to bother Tina. It probably fueled her passion more, as she lapped and sucked his cum from my cunt. Once she had cleaned away his spunk, she drove her tongue into my pussy repeatedly, finally taking aim at my clit. Her constant, yet gentle tonguing of my clit, coupled with the guys sucking my tits, took me to a sweet erotic climax.

“OH GOD! GOD TINA! It feels WONDERful! I never dreamed it could be… OH GODDD! I’M CUMINGGGGG!”

“That’s it Honey. Let it come. Let it come,” Tina urged and shoved two fingers in my pussy to heighten my pleasure.

Both men’s cocks were back at full strength, when I dropped them to enjoy Tina’s mastery of cunnilingus. Tears of utter joy fell down my cheeks. I was filled with an overwhelming desire to taste her pussy. Pulling the men away from me, I brought her face up to meet mine. We kissed with a passion only women can know. Tasting my juices in her mouth only made me desire her more. Watching and hearing the sounds of our intense love making, the guys retreated. They stood on either side of the bed, loudly jack-slapping their cocks, as I laid Tina down. On my knees at the foot of the bed, I positioned myself as she had done and opened my mouth for my first real taste of another woman. My wanton need to please her far outweighed my past rejections and inhibitions. The forbidden taste of her pussy instantly sent a wave of complete erotic shock through me. The smooth folds of her lips opened like rose petals, as my tongue probed her pink hole. I mimicked and matched her moans with my own, while I explored every part of her aroused pussy. Inserting my finger, I put pressure on her clitoris and teased it with my tongue. This lit a frenzied fire in her. She dug her heels in the bed and gyrated her pelvis wildly. I had to move in tandem to keep up with her. The new taste of her cum coated my tongue, as she ground her pussy into my mouth.

In the midst of our lesbian love-making, the men were making plans of their own. I felt Joe’s hands caressing my elevated ass. Glancing up, I caught Charlie crawling toward Tina’s head. Feeling Joe’s erection slide down my ass crack, I spread my legs enough to give him easy entry. There was certainly no need for the pretense of foreplay; he slipped his cock easily into my wet snatch. I knew my pussy had to be stretched out after Charlie’s fucking, as Joe’s crotch slapped into my ass. The last impression I wanted to leave with him was that of a sloppy cunt. I went to the closest source of lubrication, and dipped two fingers in Tina’s drenched pussy. Reaching behind, I coated my asshole with her slimy juices, spread my legs wider to lower myself, and pushed on his abdomen. I kept pushing him back, until just the head of his up-turned cock remained in my pussy. Running my hand to his dick, I pulled it out and positioned the tip at my rectum.

Taking my cue, his warm hands slowly and gently spread my asscheeks. With cock in hand, he inserted it in my asshole. I took some long loving laps at Tina’s pussy and watched as she attempted to suck Charlie’s super-sized dong. It was no use. She couldn’t get any more in her mouth than the head.

“Oh God Betty, your ass is so fucking tight!” Cried Joe, inching more of his sturdy cock into me.

“You like?” I turned and asked.

He nodded.

“Good. I don’t usually let men do me there, but for some reason, I felt like some more spoiling,” I said and tightened my asshole.

He gripped my hips in response and shoved the rest of his 7 inches inside. In the past, this experience had been mostly a painful one. Whether it was the length or girth of his slippery cock, this time it was anything but painful. He began pumping his entire length into my ass.

“OH MY GOD JOE! That’s it. Fuck my ass, Baby! More, ooooh Baby, yeah! “Is it good and tight?” I asked, not needing a response. He was drilling me so hard, it shook the bed, with the three of us in it. My heavy tits banged so hard together they hurt.

By now, Charlie had whipped Tina’s petite frame around, and had her lying on her back, perpendicular to me, with her short legs raised high on his shoulders. I saw her eyes roll back, as he fed his huge meat into her pussy. As strange as it felt for me taking Charlie’s cock before, it bordered on obscene to see Tina’s smaller body trying to accommodate him. Her mouth and eyes opened to the max, while he shoved more of it into her honey pot. Pushing her hands against his chest, to keep him at bay, had no effect. Finally, with about three-fourths of his monstrosity in her, he stopped. Tina let out one, long sustained scream, as the young buck started fucking her.

Her primal scream ignited all of us with renewed passion. I threw my head back, and Joe grabbed my ashblond hair. Jerking my head back, he rotated his hips in big circles, before thrusting into me again and again. Sensing his impending ejaculation, I tightened my sphincter muscle.

“Ohh, you tight, beautiful bitch! I’m gonna cum in your sweet ass!” Joe exclaimed.

“DO IT JOE! Fill my ass with your hot seed. OH GODD! It’s so HOT!” I yelled and stopped, as his thick cum shot into my rectum. “Don’t stop Baby. Yeah, give it all to me!” I said, and squeezed hard around his rock-hard shooter.

All my squeezing forced his dick to pop out. “OH GOD, BETTY, OH GOD!!” He yelled in distress. I knew, by the tone in his voice, he was still in the middle of his climax. I quickly swung myself around to see him gripping the base of his cum soaked erection. The enlarged head of his cock leaked small droplets of cum; I knew he couldn’t hold it. With my face mere inches from his spewing hose, I leaned back and cupped my sweaty tits for him.

“Now Baby!” I whispered, as two, long, silky ribbons of cum shot out and landed on my face. “Oh yeah, Darlin’ –cum on my face, ooooh,” I muttered, as he milked out another load of his sweet stuff in my mouth. Swallowing it down, I leaned and licked the tip of his still throbbing cock. “You got more for me, Baby?” He nodded, with a happy expression of non-belief.

“Your tits, Betty. Let me do your tits!” He demanded, frantically.

“Yeah Joe, do my big tits, hmmmmmmm,” I said, leaned back and watched, as another long stream of clear cum hit right in my cleavage. I mashed my melons together to languish in his cum bath, while he painted my nipples with the head of his glorious tool. Raising my blue eyes to meet his, I easily lifted each of my jugs up to lick them clean.

He helped me to my feet. Our sweaty sticky bodies embraced, as we shared another fun-filled, multi-flavored kiss.

“You wife is one, lucky girl!” I offered.

“And, your husband has to be a very happy man!” Answered Joe, smiling.

The freak show (Charlie fucking Tina) came to fruition, with Tina passing out. Charlie must have got his rocks off inside her. A steady stream of his white love juice flowed endlessly from her poor, swollen pussy.

The guys soon dressed and gave me their best wishes and final goodbyes. The room was a total disaster, and smelled like an x-rated movie house. I decided to clear a path from our beds to the bathroom, and picked up some of our discarded clothes. In the process, I stumbled on the phone. Thinking it rather odd, not to hear that obnoxious off-the-hook warning, I held the receiver to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked, not expecting any response.

The line was dead, as I suspected. Setting the phone back on the nightstand, I went to hang it up, when I heard someone faintly on the line.

“BETTY, is that you?” asked the familiar voice.

“DAVID? God, David, is that you?”

“Yeah Baby, it’s me. Just called to make sure you weren’t lonely tonight. It IS our anniversary you know?” He reminded me.

As I stood there in guilt-ridden silence, I searched for the right thing to say. I knew he had to have heard nearly everything that happened, so I couldn’t very well lie about it. I decided to face the music.

“David, I wasn’t alone tonight,” I said, with the beginnings of an apology in my voice.

“I know. I heard!”

“Oh David, can you ever forgive me?” I began to break down.

“Forgive you? For what? For having a good time without me? Baby, that’s what I told you to do,” he reminded me.

“You mean you’re not mad?” I asked, greatly relieved.

“Mad? Hell no! I am pretty sore though.”

“Sore?” I asked.

“Yeah, I jacked off three times, listening to you crazy fuckers going at each other. WOW, that was really something! Tell Tina I owe her a big wet kiss.”

“And, why is that?” I wondered.

“For not hanging up. See, when she answered the phone, I could hear you going at it. So, I convinced her to leave the receiver off the hook. Thank God, she did, I’d say that was the ultimate in phone sex!” He exclaimed.

“Why, that little scamp,” I mentioned, staring down at her naked sleeping body.

“You’ll have to invite her over to the house, when you get back. We could better show her our appreciation,” said David, with that sexy tone in his voice.

“Oh, I think that could be arranged,” I smiled, knowing the adventures of Betty and Tina were far from being over.

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers