All Comments on 'Uma the Liberated Woman Pt. 02'

by manwar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
shidaveshidaveover 14 years ago
Anticipation.

Very good. I like it. Please dont turn it into a fuckfest. The teasing and anticipation is the best part.

NiranaNiranaover 14 years ago
Great!

Great! After this wonderful fucking, mom and son should enjoy each other's company and nudity. They should go about their day to day activities in the nude, eyeing and enjoying each other's charms. Let it not be a fuckfest. Traditional Indian woman and beauty with a liberated mind! Wonderful! Please continue!

NiranaNiranaover 14 years ago
Great!

Great! After this wonderful fucking, mom and son should enjoy each other's company and nudity. They should go about their day to day activities in the nude, eyeing and enjoying each other's charms. Let it not be a fuckfest. Traditional Indian woman and beauty with a liberated mind! Wonderful! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story Line

you are on of the better writers you dont have just fucking you have good caracters some of the best mother and son stories

thank you

NiranaNiranaabout 13 years ago
more please!

Please do write more about Uma and her son! Very nice story. Waiting for Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

it would be better if Manu shaved his mother's cunt. Plus, please try to take it to another level.

Traveller19Traveller19over 12 years ago
Very good this

In this category of stories, there s usually the mother the weak woman, giving in to her lust and accepting the new man of the family. While that can have its erotic rewards too, it was refreshing to read about a different situation here, a woman who takes charge. Keep on doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please keep on writing...

I liked it a lot. You can make it more emotional, it would be really great!

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 12 years ago
Very Hot Description

Great...I wish Manu would lick asshole of Uma and later fucks in her lovely anus...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

your story makes any son of any age love to fuck his mother of any age and makes any mothr of any age to get fucked by her son of any age. yes it is incest but it is ther and if two adults agree then it is no incest

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
wonderful

very well written and built up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To my amazement he was buff naked his erection had disappeared and in its place hung a cute little penis.

This is a great story, and the sentence above is a sample of why it is--it's so true to life. When Manu shows up bare-ass naked in front of his mother, showing her everything he's got between his legs, mom is delighted by her boy's cock, soft and just hanging down over his balls. It's so darn cute! That's what most all mothers think about their male child. A mother has a very special affection for her boy's cock, she's just as proud of it as he is. Then, when, as with Manu in the story, his cute little pippy turns into a big raging hard on, mom knows what to do with it. The very sight's made her wet between her legs, and the mother spreads her legs, opens up her mommy-hole, and welcomes her boy back up the cunt he came out of. Her son gives her the hot incestuous fuck she deserves, and blows his young balls up inside her, shooting his beloved mother a huge twatful of his semen. It's the best gift a boy can ever give his mommy, and the best gift a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 STARS & THEN SOME. I LOVED THE STORY

Once the son is 18 it should be his mom's duty to let him explore her body step by step, sqare inch by square inch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Subperly told.. Kudos for your command at the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE your story. I could fall in LOVE with Uma's character! This story is PERFECT (5.0 = 100%)!

Re anon 07/21/15 (5 STARS & THEN SOME. I LOVED THE STORY)

Yes, you are right! When the son turns 18, it should be his mom's moral duty & her unalienable right to let her son explore her body step by step, sqare inch by square inch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

They are really nice with each other. I wish she would find a solution and let him cumm inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous