Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, are you English?" came an American accent from somewhere.

It was the girl sitting under the parasol with her boyfriend.

"Well, I was the last time I looked!" I replied.

"Cool!" she replied, "we're heading off to England ourselves in a couple weeks, are you here on vacation?"

"Yeah, with my sister and her friend." I replied and nodded in the direction of the girls.

"God, I simply love your accent!" The girl beamed, "Oh my, where are my manners - my name is Jenny and that there is my kid brother Alex."

"Hi!" Alex said, "whaddya mean, kid brother? I'm only a year younger than you!"

"You'll always be my kid brother to me!" Jenny said as she gazed lovingly at her brother. A little too lovingly perhaps? I shunned that thought from my mind immediately.

"I'm Tommy, over there's my sister Beth and her friend Terri." I said nodding in the direction of the girls once again.

"It's a gorgeous spot here aint it?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, it's really nice." I replied, "I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me, I'd better get these drinks across to the girls before they start to get too warm."

"The girls, or the drinks?" Alex said with a grin.

"First one, then the other!" I replied jokily, "Anyway, nice meeting you both, maybe we'll bump into each other again, we're only staying a few miles away and I'm sure we'll be coming back here at some point."

"We're not too far away ourselves, we're staying in Saint Jean-sur-Mer. It's only a little hostel near the church but it's clean and friendly and nicely cheap for a couple young folks backpacking their way around Europe." Jenny said.

"Oh really," I said, "We have our own villa just outside the village, our parents were meant to come with us but my mum got sick so they couldn't come, so it's just me, my sister and her friend."

"I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she's on the mend." Alex said as he took as sip of wine.

"Yeah, she'll be fine in a week or two." I said, "Anyway, I'd better be getting back. Bye for now!"

"Bye Tommy!" Jenny said as we parted and I headed for the girls. I waved as I left them to their wine.

"Who was that you were talking to?" Beth asked as I handed her a can.

"Oh, they're an American couple; brother and sister, they're staying in the village." I replied.

We sat and drank from the blissfully cool cans of coke and then laid back for more sunbathing. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful doze underneath the clear blue cloudless sky.

When I awoke some time later, I became aware of an aching in my bladder - I desperately needed a wee, coke always had that affect on me.

"I really need to take a leak," I said, "did either of you girls notice any toilets on the way here?"

"I don't think there are any." Beth said as she sat up, "I think you'll have to go and find a bush in the trees over there."

"I need to go too," Terri said as she got to her feet, "I'll come with you."

So we got up and headed for the woodland behind the beach. I glanced across at the beach café - Jenny and Alex were no longer there. Terri and I walked along the path for a little way and then after a short while we left it in order to find a couple of suitably well-hidden and discrete bushes. We soon came across two likely candidates a few metres apart.

"You take that one," I said pointing toward the bush on the left, "and I'll take this one."

I went behind my chosen bush as Terri disappeared behind hers. I just stood there at first. A few moments later I could hear the distinctive sound of urine splashing onto the ground as Terri squatted and relieved herself behind her bush. The sound of a girl peeing was pretty sexy!

I pulled down the front of my Speedos and proceeded to relieve myself. A golden stream of urine arced from my penis and into the leaves of the bush before me. I closed my eyes and relaxed as I emptied my aching bladder, oh the relief!

Once I was done urinating I opened my eyes and shook off the last few drops of urine and popped my penis back into my Speedos. I sighed and turned around to find myself confronted by my sister's friend.

"Terri!" I said in shock and embarrassment, "were you... watching me?"

"Oh come on," Terri said, "It's not like I haven't seen you peeing before!"

This was true enough, when I had first shown myself off to her and my sister back in England I had allowed them to watch me pee just before getting into the shower.

"And it's not like I haven't seen this before!" Terri continued as she reached over to the waistband of my Speedos and in one quick movement she yanked them down to the ground before I had a chance to protest, leaving me all but naked.

"Terri!" I hissed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"This!" She said and suddenly she knelt down before me, placed her hands on my naked buttocks and quickly engulfed my penis in her mouth.

"Terri! I don't think now's the right time or place for this sort of thi-i-nggg!!" I said as her tongue retracted my foreskin and danced across my sensitive glans.

I felt myself getting hard almost immediately. Part of me wanted to push her away; I didn't much enjoy the idea of being fellated against my will, especially in such a public place where we might be discovered at ay moment. The other part of me however was enjoying the sensations delivered to me by Terri's mouth and tongue. It was an intoxicating mixture of emotions.

I looked down at her as her head bobbed back and forth. She looked back up at me to pause and grin momentarily before returning to her work. I just allowed myself to let her have her way with me and just enjoy the sensation. This just felt so naughty, so dangerous - it was a total adrenaline rush and at that moment I stopped caring if we were discovered or not.

Terri started fellating me faster and more firmly, she knew this had to be quick before Beth started to miss us. I also knew that this couldn't be allowed to take too long so I allowed myself to be lost to Terri's stimulation in the hope that I would cum pretty soon.

I placed my hands on the back of Terri's head to thrust into her gently. I wondered what had happened to the girl, she was normally such a sensitive and naïve thing really. So I let her do most of the work, the sensation of her tongue playing across the sensitive head of my swollen penis driving me nearly senseless.

I looked down at her again as she worked my penis. Sensing my gaze upon her once more, she looked up at me and our eyes met again. I was filled with desire for her, I couldn't deny my feelings, and I knew deep down that I would love to take this young woman's virginity. But I knew that it would be wrong to betray my sister whom I loved more than anyone in the world. Sure I loved Terri also, but I could never have as close a relationship with her as I did with Beth.

"Ohhhh Terri!" I moaned, "make me cum."

She responded almost immediately, speeding up her sucking and licking and driving me closer and closer to the precipice of orgasm. Just then I felt her outstretched index finger probing against my anus. With a gasp I allowed her to enter me and within moments she was playing her finger against my prostate gland with a 'come hither' motion. It certainly had the desired effect, within moments I felt the first flash of orgasm course through my veins.

"Oh shit Terri!" I exclaimed, "I'm gonna... cummm!!"

My penis throbbed and pulsed hard and my semen gushed forth into Terri's mouth, she swallowed every last drop and savoured the flavour of my cum on her tongue.

"Mmmm!" She exclaimed as she sucked my penis dry.

She released my spent erection from her mouth and licked me clean to savour the last few drops of semen that still clung to my penis.

"Tastes just as delicious as last time! I've been wanting to do that ever since I first clapped my eyes on you in those things!" She said as she nodded towards the bright orange Speedos at my feet.

"Oh well," She sighed, "better put the toys back in the toy-box I suppose." She removed her finger from my rectum and picked up my Speedos and pulled them back up. She popped my penis back inside and slapped me lightly on my behind.

"I hope you enjoyed that Tommy," She said as she licked her lips, "I know I did!"

"Yeah, it was um... fantastic." I said, "But next time I would appreciate it if you let me know when you plan on pulling my pants down and sucking me off like that."

"Oh my God!" Terri gasped, "Did I do something wrong?? I didn't mean to..."

"Shhh, it's ok," I said reassuringly, "you just took me by surprise that's all. Thank you - it really was amazing." I kissed her lightly on her forehead. "We'd better get back to Beth, she'll be wondering where we've got to!"

We returned to our towels on the beach only to find that Beth was nowhere to be seen.

"She must've gone to find a bush herself," I said to Terri, "We probably went right past her."

"Hmm... probably." Terri said. She sat herself down on her towel and took a book out of her bag. Whilst she sat and read I busied myself by attempting the crossword in the newspaper I had bought in the village that morning. Being a popular tourist area it was fairly easy to find an English newspaper.

"Revolutionary line for jumpers," I read out one of the clues to Terri for help, "two words, eight and four letters - any ideas?"

"Hmm..." Terri pondered, "Skipping Rope?"

"Of course it is!" I said, chiding myself for not seeing it sooner.

Just then, Beth reappeared as if from nowhere.

"Sorry for disappearing like that," she said as she approached us, "I went exploring and you'll never guess what I found."

"Oh yeah, what's that then?" I asked.

"I'll show you next time we're here." She said, "Anyway, I don't know about you two but I'm starving and time is getting on, shall we head back and get some dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Terri said as she put her book away.

We gathered up our belongings and headed back to the car. It was still warm and we had all dried off so there seemed little point in getting dressed once again. I just threw on my t-shirt and my beach sandals and together we made our way back to the car.

We opted to eat out, and after getting changed back at the villa we headed out to find a nice restaurant. We came across a seafood place called 'Récolte de l'océan' set on a promontory on the cliffs overlooking the sea and we enjoyed an evening of delicious seafood, fine wine (except for me since I was driving) and generous French hospitality, it was a blissful way to round off the day.

It was getting late by the time we arrived back at the villa. We each said our goodnights and headed for bed. As I stood at the bathroom sink brushing my teeth Beth came in and playfully slapped me on my bottom.

"Any chance you could slip into my bed this evening?" she purred.

"Well, I'll have to think about that." I said, adding a few seconds later, "Ok I've thought about it!" and put down my toothbrush and followed her into her room.

Our first bout of lovemaking was hard and fast, both of us reaching orgasm quickly. As we lay together basking in the afterglow, we kissed and talked softly to each other.

"What you you and Terri doing in her room earlier?" I asked.

"It's a bit embarrassing really," Beth replied, "Terri needed a little help with her... y'know... bikini line!"

"Oh, I thought you might've been up to something together."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, it's just that she's been acting very... strange lately, ever since we got here."

"Strange? In what way?"

"Well, strange in a sort of... I dunno, randy kind of way. Have you seen how many condoms Terri has brought with her?" I asked my sister.

"I know, 48 of the things!" Beth replied, "I don't know what she has planned for you but it sounds like she intends to wear you out!"

"It's not that I'm worried about," I said as I looked my sister in the eye, "I mean, I'm flattered that she fancies me enough to, y'know, fuck me into oblivion, but you're the one I want to share my body with. But I don't want to y'know, disappoint her."

"Disappoint her?"

"Terri's wonderful, a lovely girl really. But she's been a bit... sort of... flirty towards me. But she's very naïve on the inside and I wouldn't want to give her the wrong impression and lead her on too much."

"Flirty? Towards you?"

I sighed, I couldn't deny what had happened back in the woods at the beach and decided to come clean.

"While we were in the woods at the beach, Terri sort of... sucked me off... a bit." I confessed sheepishly.

"She did what?" Beth said in disbelief, "That sounds more just a little flirty!"

"It just came out of nowhere," I explained, "I had just finished peeing and as soon as I turned around, there she was with this like, horny look in her eyes. Within seconds she had pulled my Speedos down and had my dick in her mouth before I had a chance to do anything!"

"Ah! It seems my sex education has produced a randy sexual predator!" Beth giggled, "I'll have a quiet word with her tomorrow."

"Thanks," I said, "it's just that she doesn't know about us and I think she's under the impression that I'm still available. Now that she knows about sex she's desperate to try it and she wants me to show her the ropes, so to speak."

Talk of sex and the memory of what had happened in the woods had me hard once again.

"Besides, you're the only girl I want to fuck," I whispered, "and I want to fuck you right now!"

"Mmmm... well don't let me stop you!" Beth giggled.

I got myself into position and guided my penis into the warm, moist folds of Beth's vagina. This time our lovemaking was soft and tender. I covered my sister with kisses as I gently thrust myself inside her, causing her to moan softly.

I loved it when we made love in the missionary position, of course it was the most conventional position, but I was after all still a novice myself when it came to sex and I rather enjoyed the way it gave me control over our lovemaking. I loved Beth more than anything in the world and I wanted to give her all the pleasure I could give her.

I flicked my tongue over her sensitive nipples and with my free hand I cupped her breast, stroking her soft skin with my fingertips.

"Oh Tommy," Beth gasped underneath me, "I may have accidentally turned Terri into a horny monster but I certainly taught you well!"

I took the compliment silently and concentrated on bringing her to the brink of a wonderful orgasm. Her pleasure meant more to me than my own; at that moment in time I would've gladly given all of the sensation in my penis to her thereby denying pleasure for myself if it meant it would enhance her own enjoyment.

She continued to gasp and moan softly as I made love to her and caressed her smooth body with my hand and my tongue. Soft moonlight played across our writhing, naked bodies through a gap in the curtains, illuminating my squeezing and thrusting buttocks.

Beth was moments away from plunging into the black hole of orgasmic bliss. This was as perfect a moment as any I had ever experienced.

Suddenly, the room was filling with bright light. A second later it dawned on us what was happening - the door was opening.

"Beth, I can't sleep, have we got any... OH MY GOD!!" Terri gasped as she saw what we were doing.

SHIT!! I cursed silently - our secret was out.

12