Una Nuova Famiglia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese pulled her to him for a hug. She could feel the tremors beneath his false bravado. Tears came to her eyes. She was the cause of this. She had endangered her friend's life. Even if he was a jackass, had she not fallen in love with Shane he would not be involved in this mess. She sighed, pulling away from Reese but not before he whispered in her ear.

"She's either going to get you killed or arrested. Either way, you're fucked."

She sighed, "Reese, it's my choice. Let it go for 5 fucking minutes, okay?"

She turned to watch as Shane and Ronnie continued to talk, their backs turned to them.

"What are you going to say to the FBI?" Raegan asked him.

He shook his head, "I don't know. I'm sure your thug will have a script for me, seeing as how she allowed me to live and all."

Raegan shook her head at the sarcasm in his voice, even more amazed that he seemed to think this was a joke.

"Reese—"

"We're done here."

Shane's sharp voice interrupted her and she stood. Reese stood beside her as Ronnie disappeared behind the closed door again.

"Reese, Ron's going to take you home. Tell them it was a joke. No more, no less. Understood?"

"That's it?"

"Make up the rest as you go along, I don't give a fuck. But if they come after her, I come after you. Got it?"

Reese may have taken the situation lightly when sitting on the floor beside his friend, but as he met those cold, hard hazel-green eyes, he knew Shane would kill him without hesitation. He nodded.

Raegan squeezed his hand as Shane moved past her to the elevator.

"Let's go."

"Why can't he come with us?" Raegan asked, a little anxious to leave Reese behind with Ronnie.

"Because he can't be seen with me or the FBI will know I got to him first. Let's go."

She didn't like it, but she knew Shane was right. Reese made this bed, he would have to lie in it. She quickly kissed Reese on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon, okay?"

Reese nodded and she hurried to catch up with Shane. When the elevator doors closed behind them, Shane grabbed her and slammed her back against the elevator wall. Shane's lips closed over hers, hungry, demanding…fury simmering beneath the sexual heat. Raegan could feel fear clutch at her, but arousal also swelled in her tummy causing her pulse to trip excitedly. She was breathless when Shane pulled away. The hazel-green eyes looking down at her were filled with both icy anger and hot lust.

"I have killed people for less than what you did today," Shane growled.

The words were harsh, but Raegan could also hear the frustration beneath them…the hurt. She nodded, afraid to trust her voice. She watched Shane struggle for control. They stood in silence, Shane's body pressed against hers, pinning her to the wall as she tried to swallow more of her anger. Then Shane kissed her again. This time it was gentler, almost coaxing. She melted as she gave herself over to Shane, savoring the faint taste of cigar lingering on Shane's lips, her heart pounding feverishly.

Shane pulled away as the elevator doors opened. They walked through the garage silently to the waiting limousine. When Damien closed the door behind them, Shane pulled her close again, kissing her hungrily. Raegan lifted the long skirt she wore and straddled Shane's lap, quickly pulling her sweater over her head and off. Shane tore at Raegan's bra, burying her face between her breasts, licking, nipping, tasting of her flesh. Raegan could feel the rush of blood as it punched through her veins. She didn't resist as Shane lay her down on the plush seat, enjoying the sensations as Shane shifted to lay atop her. Shane feasted on her nipples until they ached, arousing her to a furious state before those lips scorched a path down to her center. It didn't take long before the fire Shane stoked raged uncontrollably and Raegan exploded with satisfying intensity.

*****

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Guarding Shelly She falls for her bodyguard.in Lesbian Sex
The Birthday Gift A runaway makes her way back home.in Lesbian Sex
Twenty Minutes A nurse falls for her rescuer.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Riding for the Brand Maria falls for state's only female bull rider.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories