All Comments on 'Unadulterated, Forbidden Love'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DETAILS

YOU NEED TO DETAIL YOUR STORY MUCH BETER AS WE ARE READING A SEX STORY. IN YOUR STORY WAS GOOD BUT NO DETAILS ABOUT THE SEX. SO IF YOUR INTEND TO WRITE MORE REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE POSTING THESE STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I DISAGREE!

This story was totally hot & sexy...and unique! There are plenty of stories on this sight with a play by play description of every act, touch, breath. This writer gave us plenty of details to set the mood, the scene and then let our imagination fill in the rest...if you have one!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 19 years ago
Great Potential

I enjoyed your individual snippets of your story, and admit that there was a common thread between them. However, I found them to be somewhat repetitive. At the same time, I could accept the overlapping, apparently repetitive snippets, as an artistic means to an ultimate conclusion. So, I found myself waiting for some type of summary or transition that would bring them all together. But, in the end, that melding of the story's component parts into some form of cohesive, mutually orgasmic revelation never happened. As a result, while your snippet scene's were individually excellent, as far as I am concerned, the stories potential went unrealized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh brother....

He was more violent than their long-time love portrayed.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Remarks

Agree: Some kind of conclusion linking both threads, past and present, is critical for this kind of story.

Disagree: Sex description is fine. If you look at the toplists for Literotica, the highest-rated incest stories include eroto-romantic fictions like your as well as porn-writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
could there there bo a greater feeling of love?

brother sister, mother son, father daughter, friend lover??!! is there a greater love feeling???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

The narrator has brests and a clit and an erection...What the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

more brother and sister swimming parting loveing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
confusing

very confusing you kept jumping back and forth from present to past and back it would have been better and made more sense if you told it in one time line start with the breakup and work forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow this was beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
version 4?

Same people but slightly different storyline. No wonder so prolific.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Nice story

A hardon maker

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Nah...

I've read better.....Way better...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous