Uncharted Territory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was today's session?

First, he had been concerned about being able to properly satisfy a woman after so many years in a marriage that had him wasting away. But Jenna had put that fear to rest. Second, he had fretted that perhaps this newfound virility only worked with Jenna. But liaisons with Chelsea, Debi and Mary had quashed that concern. Third, he worried whether sex with Jenna had really been that good since with each of the subsequent three it had gotten progressively better. But this weekend had proved that it was.

Now, the question was how far sexually would a relationship with Jenna go? She'd already introduced him to new positions; already introduced him to new arenas, such as the nightclub with its blatant sexual activity; and already introduced him group sex. It was a two-lane road that was growing into a super highway—how far down it was he willing to travel?

Something told him he would go further. Something told him that the journey into uncharted territory continues . . .