Uncle Bob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wasn't where I was going. My other hand reached down to her butt, stroked her ass cheeks, slipped a finger into her slit from behind and wet up a finger. Then I started to pull on the end of the plug, which was tight inside her tightest hole. I heard her catch her breath, felt her brace herself a little to allow me to slide the plug out. But it wasn't easy. Butt plugs are shaped with a long cone to allow gentler entry, but the curved surface at the back is to stop it slipping out, not to make it easier. The pull on Stacey's tight little ring must have been pretty strong, because she winced and gasped. Thanks to the lube, it slowly began to slip out, while Stacey made little "Oh! Oh! Oh!" noises.

When I'd got the plug about halfway out, and her little hole was stretched about as wide as it would go, she made a few little whimpering noises. "It's OK, baby. If it's too painful, I can take it right out. We don't need to do this."

"No Uncle Bob, it smarts a little but it's cool. I really want to do it. It just feels way dirty, it makes me so hot just thinking about it."

"OK sweetie. I'm just gonna use the plug to loosen you up a little. You tell me if it hurts or if you want to stop."

She turned and kissed me. "Uncle Bob, just keep doing what you need to do. If I want you to stop I'll just yell 'whoa!' If I make like little noises and stuff, don't worry. I know it's gonna feel like weird and it's maybe gonna hurt a little, but I so have to do this now. Oooh, and your fingers in my pussy make me feel way hot!"

I kissed her again, then slowly slipped the plug a little further out, and just as slowly back in. She made a little moaning noise, but following her instructions, I continued. I repeated the in-out action with the plug another dozen times, making sure the thickest part passed back and forward through her tight sphincter, loosening, stretching, softening her up. As I was doing it, she twisted around so she was sideways on to the mirror and the camera and could watch me slowly fucking her ass with the plug. And all the while, my other hand stroked her clit, keeping her pussy simmering nicely.

Then I pulled the plug out and inspected the empty hole, making sure it was stretched and open. I placed the plug on the night-stand, and picked up one of the condoms I'd left there. Stacey saw what I was doing and said "Oooh, please, let me!"

She took the condom out of my hand, tore off the wrapper and used her mouth to put the rubber on my cock again. She also took the opportunity to push me right into her throat and do her trick with her tongue on my balls, turning her head and eyes as much as she could to the side to check how she looked in the mirror. I had to concentrate quite hard on a mental image of Albert Einstein sticking his tongue out to stop from shooting my load.

When she came up for air, Stacey smiled wickedly. Her eyes shone, though her mascara had run a little. "This is way cool, Uncle Bob. It all feels so slutty and dirty. We're making a real hot porno movie! And now," she turned to look straight at the camera, "you're gonna fuck my tight, slutty little asshole with that nice big cock." She turned back to me and gave me the sweetest smile, as if she was looking for me to reward her with an ice cream soda for doing her homework. Hearing her talk dirty like that made me unbelievably horny.

So how should I play this? I needed to fill that little hole soon, before it closed too much. I needed to make sure she was relaxed and in the right frame of mind. I had to keep her pussy on the boil so that any pain she felt in her ass was balanced by the pleasure she was feeling through her clit. But most of all, I needed to get the mood right. If I said the wrong thing, she might lose it and clamp up. If I got the mood too right, the sheer insane fucking raunchiness would tip me over the edge way before Stacey was ready.

I experimented. "Ok, my little slut-princess. On the bed with your ass in the air so I can fuck your little asshole!"

It seemed to work. She gave me a look of delighted outrage and almost bounded onto the bed, shedding her cap and insane little skirt on the way, kneeling with her legs apart, her ass upwards and her head down on a pillow, looking at herself in the mirror. Un-prompted, she reached behind herself and pulled her ass-cheeks apart again, this time for me. I grabbed the lube and squirted a thick trail along my cock, spreading it out with one hand while I used the camera remote to zoom in a bit closer to Stacey's new position. Then I climbed up onto the bed and squatted over her, smearing a thick coat of lube around and into her slowly-closing little hole, making her shriek with the cold contact. And then I carefully inserted the tip of my cock, took a hold of her skinny little hips, and pushed.

I expected a gasp, maybe a moan. The plaintive little whimpers that came from Stacey's sweet mouth almost stopped me in my tracks. I was hurting my little girl! I was... I was... I was doing what she'd asked me to do. And she hadn't said 'whoa!' yet.

So I kept on pushing against and into the incredible tightness of Stacey's little ass. And she pulled her cheeks apart, and whimpered and moaned and gasped. But me, heartless bastard that I was, just kept going. Finally, the head of my cock popped through and she closed around my shaft. Fuck! I was really doing this! I was actually fucking Stacey up the ass!

"Oh Uncle Bob. Your dick feels so big in my ass! Oh it hurts, it hurts Uncle Bob! My little ass is sooo tight and your dick is sooo huge." But she didn't say 'whoa!', so I took this as part of her play and kept pushing slowly, agonizingly in.

Once we were locked together with about half of my cock inside her, and I felt sure that the back-pressure of her tight rectum wouldn't shove me back out again, I stopped pushing and reached around and grabbed hold of her pussy. She was so wet I almost couldn't get a grip! When my finger stroked her clit, she let out a long moan. Good, this was beginning to work.

I slowly eased back, perhaps half of the length I had inside her, then slid a little further in. Gently rocking a little deeper, a little deeper, a little...

"Whoa!"

I stopped dead. What had I done?

"Please, not so deep, Uncle Bob. It hurts a little... when you push in deep... like that. Just a little bit less. Please?"

Whew! "Sorry, baby. Is it OK as long as I don't go too deep."

"Sure. Feels good." Her voice sounded a little tense, as if she was straining to get the words out. I could understand how she felt.

Actually, how she felt to me was incredibly tight around my cock. And her skin was so smooth against mine, and her hard little body felt so... I had to bite my lip and think of George Dubya to stop myself coming.

Slowly I pulled back, until I was almost out, tugging on that tight ring until she gave some more little mewing cries. Then slowly I slid it back in, not quite so deep this time; then back again, gradually building up the speed and a rhythm that carried my cock like a piston from just inside her tight ring to about two-thirds in. All the while I rubbed her clit, praying that I would be able to hold back long enough for her to come before I shot my load -- something that I felt would happen very soon.

After about a minute of the most exquisite ass-fucking I had ever enjoyed, I felt her beginning to push back to meet my thrusts. After about another minute, she was pushing back enough that my hips met her ass-cheeks on each thrust. She seemed to have got over the discomfort of her initial tightness and her ass was opening enough to take me to the hilt.

My hand was glued to her liquid pussy, and I watched her slim body moving, undulating as we fucked. Stacey's eyes were glued to mirror, and after a little while she said "Oh! What are you doing, Uncle Bob?" in a rather plaintive, child-like, almost surprised tone. At first I thought I'd done something wrong again, maybe pressed too deep. Then I realized what she wanted.

"I'm -- I'm fucking your ass, Stacey. I'm fucking your tight, sweet little ass." If the words were what Stacey needed to tip her over, they were sure as hell pushing me toward the same destination. All the while I was thinking 'Hold on, Bob! Think of Dubya! Don't shoot yet!'

"Uncle Bob. That's so naughty, so dirty! Why... why are you doing it to me?"

Oh shit! Help me now, Dubya! "Because... because you're... you're a dirty little girl, Stacey. And dirty girls have to... have to take it up the ass." Oh God, I can't do much more of this!

"Oh Uncle Bob. I am I dirty girl? Am I... am I a slut, Uncle Bob?"

"Stacey. You're... you're a dirty little slut... who likes to be fucked up the ass... just like she loves it... up her cunt. You need a big cock... in your ass... to teach you a lesson. Take my cock... up your ass... you hot little slut... you... OH FUCK!"

Dubya had failed me; I came. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I started pumping my load into the condom. And I'd failed her! In trying to talk dirty and take her into the storm, I'd been carried off myself.

But just then I felt an answering spasm, and her tight little tunnel throbbed for me. Suddenly my ears were full of those thrilling little cries that made my own orgasm even stronger. Together we sang an orgasmic duet as her pussy juices flooded my hand and my own juices filled the rubber.

I collapsed sideways onto the mattress, pulling a yelping Stacey with me. We lay there for a few moments as our orgasms subsided, then we both burst out laughing. Stacey turned her head and kissed me.

"Thank you, Uncle Bob. That was... that was unreal! And Uncle Bob? You didn't really mean it, did you?"

"Mean what?"

"About -- about me being a -- a dirty little slut. I'm not really, am I?"

"Only in the nicest possible way, Stacey. Only in the sense that when you want to be, you can be so naughty, and sex with you is the best; the absolute best. You're my little slut princess. And I love you. But then you knew that anyway." My arms encircled her.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, you're so cool! I love you, and I love what you do to me. I think Ricky was right -- I really loved feeling your dick in my butt." She giggled delightfully. "Guess that makes me a slut after all, Uncle Bob."

She wriggled off my cock, turned around and lay down on top of me, kissing me and nuzzling her cheek against mine. Then she looked up with a puzzled expression in her face. "Hey Uncle Bob, you've like, put your cock in all my holes now. Does that mean we've done everything?"

I laughed. "Stacey, it just means we've started everything. You've been so good and so hot and so naughty, and I really shouldn't have done all those things to you, but I enjoyed them and you enjoyed them so -- so what the hell? But for God's sake don't tell anyone what we did! And we just need to do more of those things, and try them in different ways."

"What kind of ways?" She gave me a look that showed the sort of eagerness and innocence that got my cock hardening once again.

"Well, changing things around. Doing it in different places..."

"Like in the car today?"

"Yeah, like that, but more. You know, different rooms in the house, outdoors, maybe..."

"Maybe in, like, a movie theater, or -- or in a restaurant?"

"Stacey, you'll get me arrested. But yeah, in different places, and wearing different clothes..."

"Yeah, cool. I forgot I bought those other outfits. We should try them. And what else?"

"Well, then there's different positions -- you on top, me on top, doggy, cowgirl, missionary, you know. Then there's using toys and mirrors and tying each other up..."

"Hey! So you could, like, tie me up and spank me and stick your dick in my butt and I could scream and struggle but I couldn't stop you and I'd have to take every inch. And stuff like that?"

Jesus H Christ! That girl could say things that would make my cock go from putty to rebar in 5 seconds flat!

"Yeah -- yeah and stuff like that." I didn't trust myself to say any more.

"Oh Uncle Bob, I was so frightened that we'd done everything and all we could do now is the same all over, but that sounds cool. So how about I get some more lube in my butt-hole and then try on another one of those slutty outfits I bought?"

I could only nod dumbly, my cock twitching in time, and wonder what the fuck I was doing -- and how much longer God would let me keep doing it before I got struck by lightning or thrown in jail.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12