Uncle Bob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you, Bobby?" Barbie asked mischievously. "Don't you want any tattoos? Maybe 'suck me', on the side of your cock?"

"I don't need that with Stacey around. I maybe need 'please give my cock a break!' instead."

"So", Barbie said, taking the organ in question in her hand and giving me an enticing look, "you wouldn't want me to suck you right now?"

Fuck! I instantly got harder. "Well..."

"Or maybe," she looked at me, then at Stacey, "maybe Stacey and me could take turns sucking you?" She shuffled around and positioned herself, laying at right angles to my body, her head hovering over my cock, which was still in her hand.

"Yay! That sounds totally porno! And maybe -- maybe when we're not sucking cock, we could like, play with each others' pussies? I'm, like, way horny again."

I was about to express my ironic surprise that Stacey could possibly be horny. However, I got as far as "Well I -- oooooh!", expressing my genuine surprise as about half of my cock slipped into Barbie's wet mouth. Stacey scuttled around on the bed, and stuck her face between Barbie's legs and made the hot brunette give a little moan of her own, somewhat stifled by my cock.

After overcoming my initial delight, I managed to reach out and start to stroke Stacey's pussy. A bit of shuffling for both of us and I soon had two fingers in her cunt and was lapping at her clit. But she didn't stay still for long. As soon as Barbie came up for air, Stacey wriggled across and took me balls-deep. She then bobbed her head, taking my cock from her lips to deep in her throat in a dozen wet and wild strokes, making little gagging noises.

"Oh my God, Stacey! That's -- that incredible! How do you do that?" Barbie looked amazed at the talents of my slut-angel, with good reason.

Stacey pulled off my cock with a loud gasp. "Well, it takes a little practice. I've learned to relax my throat, and, just slide it in. Just try working it in, like, side to side."

Barbie went down on me again, this time pushing me into her throat. The sight of that gorgeous, sexy head trying to deep-throat me was horny enough, but the feel of her throat pressing on my cock-head, working it from side to side, trying to press it deeper, was almost too much. Then I felt my cock begin to slide down further, and Barbie suddenly gagged and pulled up again, gulping and gasping.

"Yay! You nearly made it, Barbie. Awesome! Here, let me try again."

Down went Stacey's head again, and I had to fight not to cum. She kept pushing down and pulling up, making those disgusting 'gwah! gwah!' noises you hear on porn films. It was, in the words she would have used, 'totally awesome.' When she came up again, she gulped air, then turned to Barbie and said "Now try again."

Barbie slid down my pole, not as energetically as Stacey had done, but it still felt good. Once again, she worked me into her throat, making little gagging noises but this time pressing on. I could feel the tightness of her throat stretching around my cock head. Fuck, this was unreal. I'd been the first to butt-fuck this mega-hot babe, and now she was learning to deep-throat on my cock. My cock! If this was how it would work out whenever Stacey decided to pimp me, well -- bring it on!

As Barbie began to raise her head, Stacey suddenly pushed her back down, and act that surprised me as much as it did Barbie. "No, like, you gotta hold it there. You've totally gotta get your throat used to opening for a cock. Keep it there, like, breathe through your nose. Try to relax. Now slowly up. Cool!"

When Barbie's head came up, her eye makeup had run and there were strands of goo between her mouth and my cock.

"For fuck's sake, Stacey!" she said hoarsely, "that was unexpected. Jesus, you're a brutal teacher." She wiped some of the goo away with the back of her hand, sniffed and gulped.

"Hey, sorry, Barbie. I so just wanted to show you how to do it. You were totally getting it. You so got his cock through your throat, but you, like, have to keep the cock down for as long as you can or your throat stays totally tight. Here let me show you."

Stacey went down again, slowly this time, making an effort to demonstrate how to slide and push my cock past the barriers. I knew that any moment, despite having already cum twice, I was going to give one of these ladies a sperm dinner.

But Barbie said, "hey, Stacey, thanks for the lesson. But right now, I don't think my throat can take much more. But my pussy can. Why doesn't Bobby show me if he can fuck a girl in the hole nature intended?"

"Cool. And Barbie, can I, like, try out that Sybian machine you brought with you?"

"Sure, it's in the bag over there. Meanwhile, Bobby, how are we gonna fuck?"

How we fucked was frantically and in several positions. I was still recovering from the dual blowjob when she unrolled the condom onto my dick, straddled me and slid down my pole like the horniest fireman you have ever seen.

Have I said how sexy her body is? Mostly I'd been looking at her ass and her back that evening, so the sight of her beautiful firm titties bouncing as she rode her pretty, wet, silky pussy up and down my cock, her smooth, shapely thighs spread wide to improve my view, was frankly amazing. My control had improved significantly after weeks of mind-blowing sex with Stacey, but I was still struggling to prevent my over-sensitized dick from exploding, even inside the rubber. I got my thumb onto her clit, which took her farther along the road she needed to travel. Unfortunately, the sight of her with her head thrown back and her mouth open, uttering sweet little gasps and moans, didn't help to stop me racing down the same road and overtaking her.

Then I heard a buzzing noise, and turned to see Stacey, straddling the Sybian, which she had set up on the far edge of the bed. She was facing Barbie and me, obviously wanting to watch the action. The problem was that I could see her action as well. This involved having her skinny thighs spread wide as she shoved her tight little cunt down onto a large-ish plastic plug, and ground her open pussy and exposed clit onto the vibrating pad. Her mouth and eyes were also wide, as she felt the extreme sensations, and she was mouthing and gasping 'oh fuck, ohmygod' and similar expressions.

It seemed that neither view was going to help my self control, so I closed my eyes, focused on Dubya and slowed myself down. Not too much; I'd once done that while ass-fucking Cheryl, and lost my erection completely, unable to recover. She'd gone apeshit at the time, so I took immense care after that.

I opened my eyes and took a long, lustful look at Barbie, bouncing brazenly on my cock. Oooh, that sweet, pink open pussy, those perfect, rounded tits, that sexy, gorgeous face. If I was going to make her come before me again, I needed to change position.

I sat up, shuffled around with her still impaled on my dick, kissing and fondling as I went. With a little bit of maneuvering -- I think she was impressed at my strength -- I managed to lower her onto her back, and proceeded to give her pussy a serious pounding in missionary. Lots of kissing and fondling ensued, her legs first wrapping around mine, then around my waist. Then I knelt back, lifted her ankles high and wide and pounded her from a kneeling position. I guessed that although I couldn't compete with Dean on size, I could at least try to make up for it in energy and ferocity -- something Barbie seemed to be enjoying.

"Stroke your clit," I managed to gasped, my breathing becoming heavier and more ragged. Alongside us now, Stacey seemed to be in the throes of a prolonged and continuous orgasm. There was this strange little keening note coming from her throat, and her mouth was wide open. I had a sudden intense desire to pull my dick out of Barbie and stick it in there, but refrained. Barbie's cunt was about the only hole I hadn't cum in at least once, and this could be my only chance.

I could tell Barbie was close, but I was terribly afraid I was closer. In an attempt to delay my orgasm until after hers, I turned both of her legs to one side and fucked her sideways. I thought this might help her, since having her legs closed would mean her cunt would feel more full with my average-sized dick in it. I also managed to get a finger into her pussy and another up her ass, slick with her own juices.

Then she turned those big, brown eyes on me. There were still streaks from where her makeup had run, and her face was damp with perspiration.

"Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh!" she moaned in rhythm with the pussy-pounding I was giving her. I was so close, but I had to keep up the pace or this would be an epic failure. Then she started gasping "Oh yeah. Fuck me - Bobby. Fuck me - so hard! So hard! Gimme -- gimme -- your cock -- harder -- HARDER! -- oh fuck -- fuck -- fuck me -- pound my -- pussy -- my little -- wet -- puuussy..."

Anything she said after that was drowned out by a roaring in my ears, as I completed my secret ambition to come inside every one of Barbie's holes. I clung on for as long as I could, praying that my orgasm, the twitching of my cock inside her, the sight of me coming might tip her over. Unfortunately I was not so lucky, so as the friction on my slowly-softening cock became unbearable, I muff dived.

I'm not sure what the movement looked like, but I thought it must look pretty graceful and balletic. A backward swing of the hips and the upper body, at the same time pivoting her upper leg back over, spreading her wide. Fingers returned to their original locations, only now the clit finger became two, finger-fucking her sweet wet cunt, while my tongue and lips seized her clit and refused to let go.

Fortunately, Uncle Bob's patented tongue and finger action works every time -- well, nearly every time. The important thing was, it worked this time. Barbie shrieked. Somewhere in the long babble of sounds that streamed from her mouth I noticed the word 'fuck'. However, with her pussy thrusting straight into my face, her sweet cunt and ass fucking themselves on my fingers, and a near delirious Stacey moaning loudly off to one side of me, it was hard to make out anything else.

When we were finally finished, Barbie and I realized that Stacey was still riding the Sybian, looking dazed. We had to lift her off it. Her body had gone almost rigid, her limbs flopped by her sides, and she was trembling all over, gasping wordlessly from an open mouth. Barbie switched the machine off and moved it onto the floor, and the three of us collapsed in a heap in the middle of the bed, Stacey this time in the middle.

"Wow! I've had some good orgasms from the Sybian, but it looks like it's totally freaked out Stacey. Are you OK, sweetie."

"O -- o -- o..." Stacey stammered, "awe... some!" That seemed to be all she could say.

Barbie and I snuggled either side of Stacey. I looked into Barbie's eyes and we smiled at each other.

"Actually, fucking you was about as awesome as Stacey found riding the Sybian. You're an amazing fuck, Barbie."

"Thanks, Bobby. You're pretty amazing yourself. I've gotten so used to the size of Dean's cock, I wasn't sure I could get off on anything smaller. You took me so close, and it was still pretty spectacular when you got me off with your mouth and fingers."

I was delighted. I'd come like a fire extinguisher, and if it hadn't been for the condom, I'd have sprayed cum everywhere. And here was the sort of girl that fuels a nation's wet dreams, telling me I was a good fuck. Of course, she could have been just flattering me to make me feel better, but hey, what the fuck? I can take a compliment.

I looked down at the expression on my slutty angel's face. It was like she was in a dream. Her eyes had that faraway look in them. "Uncle Bob," she finally said in a weak voice, "did I come for, like, ages and ages? You see, I sorta lost count..."

I glanced at the clock beside the bed. To my surprise, I guessed that I'd fucked Barbie for around fifteen glorious minutes -- probably a record for me with anyone but Stacey. That isn't to say that Stacey isn't so horny that she can't make me shoot my load in record time. It's just that, with practice, I've learned how to control myself a little better with her. It's just that Barbie is so far out of my league that it's a miracle I could keep going as long as I did. (What am I saying? Both girls are way out of my league, and I was just living in an orgasmic fool's paradise, for as long as I could make it last!)

But Stacey had started coming soon after Barbie and me had started fucking. Stacey and I had discovered how to keep her on an orgasmic plateau for quite a while, but having her come continuously for maybe as long as ten minutes was probably life-threatening! Instinctively, my hand moved to Stacey's pussy. I could feel it, still giving little spasms, and Stacey let out a weak little moan of protest. "Please, Uncle Bob, no. It was -- soooo intense. I'm just -- totally freaked. Hold me, please?"

Barbie and I both held her, and gradually she regained her composure. "I don't think I should, like, get one of those Sybian machines. I guess it's, like, an addiction. I just so wanted it to go on and on and on. Then I so couldn't come down, and it was starting to hurt my poor pussy."

It was probably another ten minutes before Stacey calmed down enough for me to stop holding her and get up and get us all another drink. Then we each visited the bathroom and cleaned up, before climbing into bed. It was around midnight, and we'd been fucking on and off for about four hours. The girls insisted that I sleep in the middle, and it was amazing to feel a hot, sexy female body on each side of me. I don't think I'd ever fallen asleep so contented in all my sorry life.

I woke to a warm, wet feeling on my cock. I glanced down, to see Barbie giving me her best impression of deep throat. I wasn't fully hard yet, but she had most of my cock in her mouth. Like I've said before, that has to be the best wake-up call any guy can get. But then, it got better.

Stacey came out of the bathroom, climbed onto the bed and proceeded to straddle my face. Her pussy was already moist; not dripping, like I'm used to when she's really horny, but sufficiently wet to allow her to appreciate a good tongue fucking, followed by some serious clit-munching. I noticed that she had a butt-plug in, which for Stacey has become almost like wearing earrings.

After some delirious minutes, in which Barbie showed that she had learned quite a bit about deep-throat from my slutty angel (to my intense delight), Stacey said "OK, change." My cock slipped out of Barbie's lovely wet mouth, and Stacey wriggled free of my mouth and the hands that were steering her pussy around it, and then I had Barbie's luscious wet snatch on my face and Stacey's mouth on my cock. I thought, 'I could die now and be so happy!'

Interestingly, Barbie's ass also contained a plug. It was the same vibrating one that she had used the night before, and I could feel the buzzing through her pussy as I tongue-fucked her and teased her perineum.

Then, just as it was all getting so good I couldn't imagine any better, Stacey let go my cock and slid up the bed beside me, and Barbie, reluctantly it seemed, climbed off my face.

"Uncle Bob, see, Barbie's gotta go home soon, and she, likes, wants to do anal once more, 'cuz she says it was totally awesome for her yesterday. But I, like, want it up my ass too. So could we, like, take it in turns to get ass-fucked?"

"What?" I was confused. How was this going to work? What was Stacey suggesting? And could anal sex be fatal for the guy? Was my dick about to explode into a thousand pieces or drop off from over-use in the wrong hole?

I watched in amazement as the two ladies went into a sixty-nine across the bed, Stacey on top, Barbie underneath with her legs dangling over the edge. I saw them each then easing out the other's butt-plugs, while chewing pussy. This was a show I could watch all day, but Stacey broke off from licking Barbie's cunt to say "When you're ready, Uncle Bob, just stick your cock in, like, one of our asses. Fuck it for a while, then move to the other one. We're both totally cleaned and lubed -- I did us both in the bathroom."

I reached for a condom, rolled it on and lubed up. Which one to choose? Stacey was still ass-fucking Barbie with the vibrating plug, so I chose to give it to my slutty angel first. Barbie watched wide--eyed as, right in front of her face, I sodomized my little slut. Stacey loves it so much that she doesn't need me to be gentle and slow, but I took it easy as much for Barbie's benefit as for Stacey's. I wanted Barbie to see what it was like up close, to anticipate the dirty, perverted pleasure before she experienced it.

Stacey squealed and moaned as I slowly slid my cock in. The usual slow, insistent rhythm, inching in, pulling back, focusing on the sensitive areas inside the ring, stimulating on the back-stroke. I kept this up for around five minutes, trying to watch Barbie's face, gauge when would be right for her. She had been watching, fascinated at what I was doing to Stacey's ass, while she kept up the pressure on my sweetie's pussy with her mouth and fingers.

"OK, Barbie. Your turn, I think. Ready to get fucked up the ass?"

"Oh yes, please, Bobby."

"You want it?"

"I want it. Fuck my ass, Bobby. Please?"

I can take a hint. I don't need to be begged by a hot babe to stick my cock in her ass -- though I do enjoy it. But what I enjoy more is the actual fucking, rather than just thinking about it. So I pulled out of Stacey's ass -- to a squeak of protest from my blonde princess - and waved my well-lubed cock in front of Barbie's face.

"Where's this going, Barbie?"

"Right up my dirty, slutty ass, Bobby. Do it now. Please, Bobby, just stick it in my ass, right now."

Barbie was warming to her subject. Stacey, on the other hand, was unhappy.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, I'm not there yet. My little ass is so empty."

"Barbie, stick the plug into Stacey's ass again, will you?"

Barbie managed to free a hand and re-inset the large plug, which was still vibrating gently. I grabbed the remote control and wound the control up to full.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! Fuck, that's -- AH! - so intense!" It was Barbie's protest, not Stacey's, and I realized I had the wrong remote. Barbie was getting a very high and totally unexpected level of anal stimulation. So I grabbed the other remote and wound that up, but I left Barbie to squirm a little longer. Stacey squealed at the renewed stimulation of the nerve endings in her ass, but seemed not to mind at all.

I shuffled around, reduced the buzz that Barbie was receiving, and decided to change condoms. (I know what they do on porno -- out of one hole and into the other -- but in real life there are such things as infections. I was happy to do nasty things to them, but I didn't want to give either of these lovely ladies anything nasty to remember me by.) I flipped off the used one and threw it at the trash can, but before I could finish unwrapping the new one, Stacey saw my cock in front of her face and steered it straight into her pie hole.

I was trying to concentrate on getting the condom out of its wrapper, as Stacey throated me. Not easy, I have to say. Reluctantly I pulled back.

"C'mon, Stacey baby. Give Barbie's pussy some treatment while I rubber up."

Stacey gave me a look that said 'I just want to be naughty', and plunged her tongue back into Barbie's wide-open slit. I rolled the condom onto my dick and then wound up the intensity of Barbie's butt vibrations again. A muffled shriek from the other end of Stacey told me I'd hit my target.

"Where' do you want this cock, Barbie?"

"Ah! AH! In my -- in my -- ass. Stick it -- stick it in my -- my ass! OH FUCK! PLEASE! Take the -- take the plug out -- OH SHIT! Stick your -- stick your cock -- in -- in -- in my -- in my ass!"