Uncle Bob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The butt-plug was doing its work well, so I took hold of it, and without reducing the intensity I tugged it slowly out. Barbie shrieked again as it stretched her sphincter, while the pressure increased the stimulation on the inside of her ring. I would normally have used the plug to ensure she was open for me, but I guessed she was pretty close to an anal orgasm, and I wanted my cock to trigger it, so with just a little extra lube, I pointed at the hole and pushed.

The shrieks and moans were replaced by a loud gasp and a little strangled cry.

"Remind me, Barbie. Where is this cock going?"

"Oh! OH! It's going -- it's -- it's going up -- up - AH! Ohmygod! It's -- AH!..."

Her sphincter was tighter than Stacey's had been, and in my haste to be inside it, I'd not been so careful to ensure it was stretched. But at that moment, the head of my cock popped through. I was in Barbie's ass again, and it was glorious.

"What was that, Barbie?"

Barbie sighed. "It's -- it's going up my ass. Right up my tight, dirty little ass." My rocking movements, mimicking the way I had ass-fucked Stacey a few minutes ago, were taking me deeper, and taking Barbie higher.

"I thought only sluts wanted guys to fuck them in the ass. Are you a slut, Barbie?"

"Oh yeah! I'm a total -- AH! -- a total, fucking slut. I'm -- Oh! OH! I'm so nasty, such a total dirty little -- OOH! - dirty little slut!"

For the next few minutes, I edged my cock in until I was balls-deep and making long strokes, giving her all my length. Every now and then I'd flip my cock out and then force it back through the tight ring, making Barbie moan even louder. All the time I was encouraging her to tell me how she was a nasty little whore who loved to have a big cock up her ass. Stacey joined in too. When she wasn't licking and sucking on Barbie's clit, or licking my balls when I got close enough, she was adding her own little slutty monologue.

"Yeah, and me! Like, I so love it up the ass. I totally love a nice fat cock in all my holes. I'm like this total slut-whore. You can, like, fuck me any way you want. And I totally love the taste of pussy. Mmmm."

"Stacey, you little whore. Don't talk, eat! Barbie's the slut who's taking it up the ass, and you and me are gonna make her cum. Is that right Barbie? Are you gonna cum with my cock in your ass?"

"I -- OH YEAH! OH! OH FUCK! OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGAAAAWD!" was about all that Barbie could manage.

I may have said this before, but to do anal sex well, you need four things. Firstly, a clean, well-lubed ass that's been pre-stretched with fingers, a plug or other tools. Check. Secondly, you need a dick hard enough to punch a hole through a sheet of paper, and not so big that it brings tears to the girl's eyes and leaves her asshole leaking for a week afterwards. And the guy has to know how to use it, especially on the back-stroke. Check. Then you need lots of clit stimulation, with fingers, a vibrator or (in this case) another girl's tongue. Check. But most important of all, you need a girl who gets off on the sheer dirtiness of the act; ideally a good girl from nine to five, and a total dirty slut-whore on her day off. So that was check on all four counts.

So it was no surprise that Barbie started to come within just a couple of minutes of serious ass-fucking, and her orgasm went on for quite a while. Stacey kept licking and sucking Barbie's pussy, which was good. And despite everything -- perhaps because Stacey's back was between me and Barbie's oh-so-horny front, preventing me from seeing that hot babe in her ecstasy -- I didn't cum.

When I felt that Barbie couldn't take any more, I pulled out and moved around the other side of the bed. Barbie's already-pretty face had the incredible erotic beauty that all women in orgasm have. I watched for a moment, then flipped off the second condom and slid my cock into Barbie's open mouth. Her eyes snapped open in surprise, but to her credit, she opened to let me in. I pushed down, and was pleased to see -- or rather feel -- that she'd learned her skills well. My cock-head went past her throat, and she took all of me, although she was gagging.

I'd only managed two or three slow strokes, but I was getting pretty close to coming, when Stacey turned to see what was happening. "Hey, that's so unfair! Uncle Bob, my ass needs fucking and I haven't come and I totally have to. Please?"

Reluctantly I withdrew from Barbie's mouth. She gasped a little.

"Did you just do me ass-to-mouth?" She looked upset.

"Well, not exactly. I had a condom on my dick when it was in your ass, and I took it off before I stuck it in your throat."

"OK. I didn't think I could smell or taste shit. Thanks."

"My pleasure, Barbie. Hope you liked the ass-fuck. Oh, and excellent deep-throat."

"Hey guys," Stacey said getting up and looking seriously pissed, "while you're being all, like, lovey-dovey, I'm so waiting to be fucked."

"OK, Stacey, how do you want me?" I said. I'd been really close to coming, and I wasn't sure what I could do for Stacey.

"Get on your back, like, right away." I'd never seen her so demanding. Anyway, I shuffled into the middle of the bed and lay down with my cock in my hand. Stacey straddled me, removing the butt plug. It was buzzing furiously, and I couldn't understand why Stacey wasn't coming like that.

"Hey, Barbie, could you, like, guide his dick up my ass?" She lowered her body, squatting astride me, as Barbie took (and incidentally, stroked) my dick, pointing it at Stacey's gaping hole. No slow and considerate insertion here. She just shoved down quite hard, and I marveled at the elasticity for that tight little hole as she took me all the way up her ass in one smooth and eye-watering stroke.

That is, eye watering for us both. Her tunnel was still tight, especially in the deeper parts where her plug hadn't reached, so the intense, almost painful pressure on my cock head took the edge off my imminent orgasm, or I'd have shot my load then and there. As it was, I had to ask Barbie to frig Stacey's clit, and I still came a few seconds before Stacey did, but at least we got there almost together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Barbie zipped up her roller-case, having carefully stowed the Sybian inside it. I'd been denied the sight of Barbie riding the machine, so I would just have to imagine it for the present. "Come around to the shop on a Wednesday when we're usually very quiet. I'd be happy to sneak out the back and demonstrate it for you." I thought that was sufficient invitation to look forward to.

"Barbie, you were awesome. You so blew us both away, didn't she, Uncle Bob?" Stacey kissed Barbie again -- a long, lingering and affectionate kiss -- and I started to get hard again, despite my balls aching like they were in a vise.

When they both came up for air, Barbie smiled at me. "You guys were pretty awesome yourselves. I never would have believed that I'd actually beg someone to have anal sex with me, and that I'd really get off so strongly on it. Or that I'd enjoy playing with another girl. Or even that I could learn to deep-throat. You both taught me so much this weekend. I don't know how I can ever thank you enough."

"Well, you could come around and fuck us again soon," I ventured.

Barbie pulled a face. "You know, that's gonna be kinda hard for a few weeks. Dean will be back tonight, and he gets so jealous, and doesn't like me to be out of his sight, especially on the weekend. I'm sure he'll want sex when he gets back tonight, so it's a good thing that we didn't work my pussy too much. Look, I'll text you if he's going to be out of town again soon. Maybe we can all hook up again then?"

I did think about suggesting I could come around to the shop, and that there was no reason we couldn't also try to mix her a protein shake for lunch and help her with her throat-opening exercises, but then I thought better of it.

Barbie and I kissed, another dick-stiffening kiss that I would never have received from a woman of that class just twenty-four hours earlier. The feel of her gorgeous firm tits on my chest was very hot indeed. "You know," she said when we separated, "you're at least as good as Stacey said you were -- maybe better."

"Cool. I'll get some cards printed, and maybe you can hand them out at the shop. 'Bobby, champion ass-fucker. Call ...'"

Barbie slapped my arm -- quite hard, I thought, though it was meant to be playful -- and Stacey gave me a little punch in the ribs. "Hey, are we starting a round of S&M?" I asked, rubbing the place on my arm. "If so, I'd better go for my gimp mask." I ducked another blow from Stacey, but both women were laughing.

"Bobby, if you're serious, I could see if any of my customers buying butt plugs or douches need a lesson, and refer them to you guys." I could just see it. 'If your asshole yearns, and you want to learn -- call Captain Buttfuck.'

We kissed again -- a quick, friendly goodbye sort of kiss, and then Stacey and me watched her drive away.

"That was so cool, Uncle Bob. She is like, totally hot, and you and me, we both so fucked her, and she totally loved it."

"And you, Stacey, did you totally love it?"

"Sure. It was awesome, Uncle Bob."

"And you didn't mind sharing me with another woman?"

"Well, like, sometimes I did want you all to myself. But it was totally cool to, like, have this total hot babe licking my pussy and stuff. But, like, Uncle Bob? Could we, like, just go home now and make out, just you and me?"

I took her in my arms and held her close. And when we got home, I started up the hot tub, we bathed together for a while, Stacey nestling in my arms. Then I brushed her hair like I had when she was a little girl -- she still loves that - massaged her, and then made slow and very gentle love to her for over an hour. She came three times, I came twice, and then she lay in my arms again for a long time, just kissing and holding me.

"You know, what we did with Barbie, that was awesome. But you and me -- we're so the best, huh?"

And she was right. That's what love is about.