Uncle Bob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged, I pulled the dress lower, and when Barbie freed her arms from the shoulder straps, I took this as a sign to carry on. As I inched it over her gently-flaring hips and peachy ass, I revealed a small and reasonably-tasteful tattoo at the base of her spine, and then confirmed that Barbie, like Stacey, preferred to dress according to the style of that well-known designer, Commando. As I pulled the stretchy fabric down past her knees, and helped her step out of it, I couldn't resist lightly licking her ass cheeks and upper thighs.

Barbie and Stacey seemed engrossed in one another. Stacey was feeling and licking and sucking at Barbie's lovely tits, her hands on the older woman's hips, while Barbie stroked my angel's blonde hair and reached down to return the compliment with her hands, clearly enjoying Stacey's hard, long nipples.

Now, where, I wondered, was the best place to join in the fun? My urge was to slide my tongue between Barbie's firm ass-cheeks and to lick around the tight puckered hole I had started to yearn for. However, I thought that that might just freak her out at this early, tentative stage, and the focus needed to be on what Stacey was doing to Barbie. So instead, I started removing my clothes -- tie, shirt, shoes, socks and pants. Like the girls, I'd decided to dispense with underwear, so I was naked and ready in double-quick time.

Stacey still had on her skirt, and both girls were in their shoes. Now I think a girl in nothing but shoes and jewelry looks really hot. (That's in contrast to the porno you see with guys still wearing their socks while fucking, which looks ludicrous!) Stacey and Barbie were no exception, but Stacey's skirt was in the way. Also, my boner was throbbing, but as much as I ached to slip it into Barbie, I knew this would be premature. So I moved around behind Stacey, unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was still bent forward, sucking on Barbie's nipples, and, I was pleased to see, beginning to stroke Barbie's pussy with her fingers.

I knelt down and carefully lifted each of Stacey's sexily-shod feet in turn out of the circle of fabric, then turned my face to the task in hand. Or rather, in mouth. When my tongue hit Stacey's pussy and began probing and lapping at that gorgeous juicy slit, she let out a shriek of delight. I drank deeply, lapped and licked and probed and tickled. There was no trace of blood this time, so either her period had finished or she had douched very effectively.

I licked her from just behind her clit to around her plug-filled ass. Yes, you guessed it. Stacey had inserted the larger of her two remote-control plugs before we came out. Well, it was obvious I was going to get some ass tonight, one way or another.

Then I had an idea. I reached for Stacey's purse, found the remote for the plug and wound it up about halfway. Stacey suddenly arched her back and let out a gasped 'ohmygod!' I took the opportunity to shuffle in behind my baby and slide my hand around to her soft little mound, gently tapping the shaft of her clit with my finger. Stacey let out the sort of sobbing 'Huh! Huh!' noises that make my dick tingle -- a sort of aural sex. I'd spread my legs, so that my cock was pressing and rubbing at the back of her slit. When I then lined up and entered her tight, wet cooze in a single slow but relentless stroke, she gave a long "aaah!" and almost flopped back against me. I had to encircle her with my free hand to stop her collapsing.

Then, to my delight, Barbie dropped to her knees, lifted my hand out of the way, and started tentatively licking Stacey's wet snatch. I now needed both hands free, as my angel flopped back more against me, reflexively opening her skinny thighs to give my cock and Barbie's tongue greater access. The angle wasn't great for me, and it wasn't easy to keep my cock inside Stacey for the whole stroke, but it was pressed hard against the front wall of her ultra- tight cooze -- made even tighter by the plug - and this certainly met Stacey's requirements for a successful fuck.

I reached for the remote, which I'd placed near me on the nightstand, and managed to turn the knob another couple of notches. I could feel the buzz of the toy increase through the thin membrane between her cunt and her ass. Then my dick slipped out. Shit! Stacey gave a yelp, and I tried to move my hand down to reinsert myself.

But Barbie was there before me. To my surprise, she took hold of my dick and steered it not back into Stacey, but into her soft, wet mouth. Now this wasn't a Stacey-style, balls-deep tonsil thrust, but rather a nice, wet, slightly tentative suck of my cock-head and an inch or two of shaft. God, it felt good, especially as it was the first real sexual contact I'd had with our new fuck-buddy.

After only a few delicious moments of this, she returned my cock to Stacey's wet little fuck-hole, and resumed lapping at my angel's sweet pussy. As you can imagine, with her tight ass being fiercely stimulated, my cock rubbing hard on the most sensitive spots in her cunt, and Barbie's tongue exploring her clit and pussy lips, Stacey's orgasm wasn't long in coming -- but she was. When she finally broke through, she came and came for at least a minute, probably much longer. (I never seem to have a stopwatch handy on these occasions). Every time I thought she'd finally had everything that she could take, something that Barbie's mouth or my cock would do would tip her over again, and a renewed bout of squeals, moans, obscenities and even screams would issue from her dirty little mouth.

Finally, Stacey's squirming dislodged my cock once more, and Barbie, delightful girl that she was, took that as her cue to capture me again and this time work my over-sensitized dick with her mouth. After barely thirty seconds, I thought it polite to warn her -- "Fuck, that's so good. I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna -- gonna -- CUMMM!"

Now Barbie was very much my kind of girl, and she didn't let up, didn't go for the pearl necklace or the facial. No, like a real trouper, she sucked me dry. I tried to resist shoving my cock deeper in her mouth, as I would have done with Stacey. This was not a time to test her limits. This was a time to hold still and be thankful for the small miracle that was the phenomenon of the God-be-praised, dedicated, cum-swallowing cutie. And also, to marvel at the wonder of my own slutty angel, who had convinced the out-of-my-league Barbie to join in our games.

We separated, and Stacey collapsed on the bed. "Oh, Uncle Bob, please turn it off! Turn it off! I can't stand any more! Please!"

I switched the vibrator off, and then turned to Barbie, who had now stood up. I put my arms around her, and kissed her. I sensed she was surprised.

"Hey, Dean won't kiss me if I have his cum in my mouth. You don't mind?"

"Mind? Baby, you've just swallowed my load. I gave you the choice, but you didn't make me pull out. If the taste isn't too bad for you, why should it be for me?"

"I see. So that does mean that if I take it up the ass, you will as well?" She smiled saucily -- even more so as some of my sauce was dribbling down her chin.

"Actually, I did try it once."

"Tell me more!" Barbie said, with some interest. We sat on the bed next to Stacey, and I explained.

This wasn't something that I mentioned too often, in case girls got the wrong idea and thought I was a fag. After a good anal reaming one night, I'd asked Cheryl how it felt. "Pretty good. A little uncomfortable when you started banging me hard, but I still came," she had said. "Why don't you try it? See how it feels for the girl?"

I'd explained that it didn't really appeal, but she said that if I expected her to take a full-sized dick up her ass on a regular basis -- actually, it was her who insisted on taking it, but that was a technicality - then I should be prepared to give it a try myself. So reluctantly, I agreed, and she lubed me up and used first a hand-held vibrator, and then her strap-on (which I'd never seen before). It felt weird but not unpleasant. I even came with her doing my ass with a vibe while deep-throating my dick. (Cheryl was almost as good as Stacey in that department). But it wasn't an experience I felt I needed to repeat.

"I appreciate your honesty, Bobby," Barbie said, as I got up and poured us all a drink. "And the fact that you appreciate me swallowing your cum. These days, it doesn't occur to me to do otherwise. Dean insists on it, and he's so big it makes my jaw ache to suck him off."

"You could've let me cum on your face, you know. That's very popular, you know. Though personally I prefer to have the wet contact while I'm coming."

"Yeah, but it messes my makeup, and it's still early." She smiled and sipped her Margarita. "So what now?"

I looked at her perfect body, the beautiful tits, the clear, smooth skin, the flat belly with the cute little piercing, the pretty face, the smooth, pouty little pussy, the long, shapely legs. "Barbie, my sweet, it just has to be your turn." I kissed her some more, to which she responded as if enjoying it. "Would you like to try anal, later tonight? If so, we should prep you up now, so you'll be ready."

"I -- I think so. The thing is, it really hurt when Dean tried it, and it wasn't much better when another boyfriend tried to introduce me to it, about a year ago. I'm a bit scared." She sipped some more of her drink.

"Stacey," I said, "are you happy to demonstrate getting fucked in the ass for Barbie, to show her how good it can feel?"

"Yay! Totally, totally!" she chimed brightly, looking up from where she had started to suck Barbie's nipple again. It was as if I'd just invited her to a party.

"So Barbie, why don't you let Stacey take you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up and ready? Then you can relax while we give you something really special."

Stacey, who a few minutes earlier had looked totally fucked, who had lain sprawled, mouth open, panting, across the bed, her thighs and pussy soaked in juices and a butt-plug protruding from her ass, suddenly sat up. The suggestion of getting involved in more sex was something she could rarely resist.

While the ladies were in the bathroom, I got out everything we'd need for the next stage. A big bottle of lube, a selection of beads, plugs and anal vibrators, some small clit-stims, a strip of condoms and some surgical gloves. I don't normally bother with the gloves, but Cheryl had taught me not to risk accidentally using a finger that had been up her ass into her pussy. I guessed that it would be better to prep the girl's ass, then spend some time getting her horny, excited and anally relaxed without having to rush to the bathroom in between to wash my hands. Just to be sure, I put some antiseptic wipes by the bed.

Barbie and Stacey returned from the bathroom. "How was that?" I asked.

"Not the most erotic experience I've ever had," Barbie said. "Enemas and douching have never really been my thing."

"Yeah, but that's the worst part over, I promise you. Now, come on over here, kneel on the bed and put your ass in the air. Better still, Stacey, how about some pussy-eating practice?"

"Yay! Totally!" she squealed, throwing herself onto the bed on her back, and sliding beneath Barbie, who adopted the position I'd requested -- except now with a blonde head and an eager tongue-twirling face between her legs.

I put on one glove, lubed up the index finger, and carefully and gently inserted it. I felt like a proctologist rather than someone about to fuck a pretty girl, and Barbie winced at the cold sensation. When I extracted the finger to add some more lube, it came out clean, and had no odor.

So more lube, and more probing. Then more lube again, and a slimline vibrator. Barbie was getting very aroused in sixty-nine with Stacey, who also seemed to be enjoying her close up view of me preparing Barbie's ass. I used a ribbed vibrator, which stimulated her tight ring, and this seemed to meet with both Barbie's and Stacey's approval. Next some beads, which did the same thing, but a little more so. Then a tapered anal vibrator.

At about this time, Stacey was giving Barbie's clit some serious treatment, and in between her own gasps and moans, I guessed that Barbie was pretty close. So I kept the vibrator in, pressing a little deeper with each stroke. And I was rewarded by the sight of Barbie's plump pussy lips and tight pink asshole rippling, as she started moaning loudly.

The final thrust of the vibrator took it inside her ass almost to the thickness of my cock-shaft -- though not the head -- and about four inches deep. It was encouraging to feel Barbie's orgasm, knowing she was coming while being most of the way into a simulated butt-fuck. Barbie wasn't as noisy as Stacey, but her moans and little cries were still very arousing.

"How was that?" I asked, when she'd come down a little.

"A little strange, but good." She was rather breathless, but looked happy.

"Are you still up for the real thing? That is, my cock in your ass?"

"I -- I think so. But I thought Stacey was going to show me how it works first?"

"Sure, that's what we agreed, so I think it's about time for little Miss Assfuck to demonstrate her skills. Are you ready, Stacey?"

With an enthusiastic 'Yay!', Stacey rolled out from under Barbie.

"Did you come yet?" I asked. Her pussy was glistening with her juices and Barbie's saliva.

"Just a little, but I'm, like, so saving the main event for when your dick's up my ass. And it's gonna be totally cool to be, like, teaching assfucking! She giggled. "Hey, maybe I should, like, suggest that to Mr Grazinski as an extra-curricular activity. Sorta like a show and tell? And I could..."

I tried to ignore the direction this was going. "Sweetie, could you hand me the smaller butt-plug, please?"

"But, like, I've already got the bigger one in. It feels so neat."

"This is not for you, sweetie, this is for Barbie. I need to keep her butt-hole stretched while I demonstrate on you, so she'll be ready for my cock when it's time."

"Cool. Like, can I put it in her?"

I was still holding the anal vibrator in place, still mostly embedded in Barbie's ass, so it was relatively easy, once I had slowly removed the vibrator, for Stacey to slide the plug inside, covered with another thick coat of lube. Barbie gasped a little, I guessed mostly at the coldness of the lubricating gel, but said nothing as we changed the plastic that was stretching her asshole.

Then Stacey jumped back onto the bed, holding the lube, and knelt down with her ass in the air. "Hey Barbie, you gotta, like, watch what we do. It was awesome watching Bobby sticking that vibrator in your ass. I so nearly came. But, like, Bobby's gonna slide his cock totally up my ass, and it's gonna feel awesome, and, like, I'm so gonna cum. And then you'll get to see why it's, like, totally the best to take it in the butt. But, like, it would be cool if you wanna play with my pussy while Bobby is ass-fucking me. Please?"

"And Barbie, while I'm fucking Stacey, I'd like you to use the controls of your butt-plug. Here's the remote. Try it on 'Lo' to start, then slowly wind it up. If you'd like another vibe on your clit, there are several on the nightstand. But like Stacey says, I need you to help Stacey to come, so please stimulate her pussy and clit. Use your fingers or your mouth or a vibrator, or whatever you like. Now I need you to watch closely as Stacey takes it up the butt."

"Yay, Uncle Bob. Give it to me!" Stacey was teasing me, waving her cute, skinny butt around, head on the mattress, grinning wickedly up at me.

I eased the big plug out of her ass, then gently slid it in and out, widening the hole a little, to a chorus of 'Ooh! Ooh!' noises. Then I put down the plug, turning the vibrations off, and ripped off the glove, hurluing it towards the trash can (and missing).

I took up position over Stacey's up-raised asshole, pressing my heavily-lubed cock-head against the already-slick pink entrance. The first insertion is always one of the horniest and most interesting parts, especially if, like me, you're into the whole 'dominance' thing. I love watching that part in the mirror, or on video, or in the real, tight, well-lubed flesh. The guy rearing over the girl, looking threatening, his cock apparently too big to go in the hole. The girl submissive, braced to receive, ass-cheeks spread, maybe biting her lip in anticipation of a less- than-comfortable battle to force that big thing through her tight ring and deep up inside her well-oiled rectum.

Of course, Stacey was by now a huge fan of the butt-fuck. Her anticipation was not of a painful entry and an uncomfortable stretch of somewhere that was never meant to take something that big. She was looking forward eagerly to a very dirty, nasty and delicious coupling, and sensations that would take her to at least one powerful orgasm.

That's the great thing about Stacey; as she has become more confident in her sexuality, she can be the sexual aggressor, taking, demanding what she needs to get her off. But equally, she can play the innocent submissive - the one it is being done to, whether she appears to like it or not -- as easily as she can slip into the role of the nasty slut. She knows instinctively what to play and how to play to milk every last drop of eroticism -- and cum -- out of each and every sexual encounter. That's why she's the fuck buddy made in Heaven. (That's a particularly dirty part of Heaven that's not described in either the Old or the New Testament.)

So Stacey was clearly fizzing, and in a very playful mood. "Pweeeze swide it in gentwy, mister. I'll twy not to skweem too much when it stwetches my tight wikkle butt-hole!" Her eyes were fixed on our reflection, and she was pouting filthily.

"Hey, Stacey, I know you like to pretend it hurts to make it more raunchy, but this is for Barbie, not you and me. She needs to know how it's really feeling for you. You've gotta be serious. If it hurts, you need to say so. If it feels good, tell her how good. OK?"

"Sure. But, like, please, Uncle Bob -- please stick it in me soon. I need your nice big cock, and I've had to wait soooo long for it." She gave me a look like a child who's been promised an ice cream maybe an hour ago, but still hasn't received her treat.

So I pushed. I'd over-lubed my cock -- better than under-lubing -- so I had to hold it quite tightly in place and shove pretty hard with my hips to make any progress. Fortunately, Stacey's asshole had been well-stretched by the plug, and she knew what she wanted and pushed back hard against me, so I slowly forced the head inside. Stacey gave the endearing little gasps that turned me on so much as I edged deeper.

"How does it feel?" Barbie asked, clearly concerned that this unfeasible stretch was causing Stacey pain.

"Awesome! It -- sorta -- hurts -- just a bit. Not, like -- sore -- but, like -- sooo -- stretched -- but -- cool -- and so -- so -- dirty. AH!"

The bulbous head of my cock had just gone through her tight ring, and her heavily-stretched muscles relaxed back a little to grip the slightly-slimmer shaft. I pushed in maybe another inch, then pulled back, teasing and tugging at the sensitive inside surface of that elastic sphincter, just as I knew Stacey loved.

"OOOH! Ohmygod ohmygod!" she gasped.

"Is it -- is it hurting?" Barbie asked with both concern and excitement on her face.

"OH! OH! Oh YES! Oooh that's -- so -- so -- good!" Stacey gasped.

"Barbie. Please stroke Stacey's clit some more. I think she's going to come really quickly, and I want it to be good for her."

So Barbie slipped her fingers deeper into Stacey's slit, and also reached between my angel's up-raised ass and my legs, to probe a finger into Stacey's drooling cunt. I could feel it go in as I started my pattern of long slow strokes, pressing maybe half an inch deeper each time, tugging on the sphincter on each back stroke, in a way that I knew drove Stacey wild.