All Comments on 'Uncle Charles Ch. 03'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
So the Saga GoesOn!

Thanks for continuing the saga of Wendy and her family....a nostalgic look at times gone by...the stories get more erotic the more time I read them...keep 'em coming...can't wait for the next one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excitement

Your stories are the best I have read. They have such a casual erotiscism which simply grows and grows.

I hope you write more chapters of Uncle Charles but dont forget Mrs Cane and Mrs Marlowe and the others.

Thank you Mary. I am percieved as quite a respectable man but your tales give me a permanent hard on. You have my votes everytime.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 11 years ago
This is one hell of a family!

YUP, Mary R, this is one hell of a story.

A 30 yr old woman over uncles knee and

getting spanked then fucked by uncle as

Wendy's old man sits wanking off his tiny dick.

and how her father is being trashed for his lack

of size.

Quite erotic, Thanks Mary R.

WobieTideWobieTideabout 9 years ago
Naughty.

So teasing, you're suggestion of anal to follow next week, my doesn't time drag on when you're waiting for something good. Would love to read how that panned out.

montywingermontywingerover 8 years ago
Erotic

This is such a lovely tale of teasing and gratification,,,I do hope there's lots more for us all to enjoy

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
A real spanking would have been wrong-but one coming that never came-perfect

I wish all reference to panties be changed to "knickers"...more in keeping with an English cottage.The spanking seemed set to happen, but Wendy seems to have appealed in other ways and so escaped,how she did that was very well done,with no heavy dialogue to explain. I thought that was a master stroke, spankings are fine- elsewhere-but not in a MaryR story-unless it was more slap and tickle.I wish that Wendy herself had instructed Henry on a few points so as to begin their relationship on new ground.

I feel that the formality between Charles and Henry became a little overdone. Henry could have dropped quite a few "Charles" once his subservience was flagged.

I hate"panties" the word seems fit for a unisex garment,"knickers"is much to be preferred in these cosy surroundings.

Ha-you must be thinking that I could write a story myself,but it is given to few, and MaryR is prominent here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erotic

These are great stories but there is room for a lot more

pip46pip4610 months ago

Great story just wish there was more of it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely fantastic. So turned on. I came more than I have in years. Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous