All Comments on 'Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 08'

by mityam

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rider8x5Rider8x5over 19 years ago
I'm a little confused..........

I haven't gone back and checked for sure, but it seems to me that Jamie and Jackie switched names about the time mom got into this?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
suggestions to story

I have all the sections of this story and found it to be a little confusing at times. It might be a better idea if you chose to tell the story from one point of view not all points of views as you start contradicting yourself and mixing the characters up. Other plot or story lines might include having Marlene receive a phone call from her husband on Tuesday telling her that the fed-ex guy is suppose to come Thursday. Marlene forgets this and leaves a note on the door saying just walk in and she is dressed or undressed waiting for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great wanking material

Who cares about the nitty gritty of 1st 2nd 3rd person singular. loved the concept Im not sure you were hoping for pullitzer but as a horny story its great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It was awsome!!

I have read all 8 chapters and they were great. You did seem to get the names mixed up from time to time, but it was not so bad that I did not know who you were talking about. I would like to see go on with this story with Marlene and Uncle Dave on Thursday that would be a great story. I would also like to see you go on after with another story after Marlene and Dave, and make one were Dave, Marlene, Jamie, and Jackie all get together and have some fun all together. Your story is awsome and there are so many places you can take it from here. I loved all 8 chapters of the story. I think you did an awsome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waiting..

Awsome Can't wait for part 9

awandrerawandrerabout 17 years ago
Mooore!!!!

mityam,

I greatly enjoyed your stories especially the Midlife Crisis series- I just finished Ch.8.

I hope you continue the series, although it appears to have been a while since you have submitted any to Literotica under this ID (last was 10-04).

The series has many open themes left, it would be great to see them completed.

The few errors mentioned do NOT detract from the overall enjoyment derived from your work. I hope to see more in the future _aW

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
family fun grows

Get the mom and uncle dave together then bring in the two sisters, after that let the brother catch them and join in on the family fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To much girl,girl

A little to much girl,girl,girl stuff. Spelling and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A fervent plea

I have only read Uncle Dave and I think it is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read.I have noticed that you seem to have stopped writing ,I beg you to start again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Marvelous!

The whole series was fantastic. I came quite a few times reading it over a period of days. Uncle Dave still has to come and "lay some pipe" Let's have al four of them have a romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a man without a dictionary is like a man without a dick

People do things on cue, that is, when the agreed upon signal or prompt is give. People stand in queues when they stand in line.

mikeshelbyvillemikeshelbyvilleover 12 years ago
excellent story line please keep it going

well thought out and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a must have

You need to post about the three girls taking dave after marlene has her fun with him

And we need to see if Jill jamie and jackie get together

DavKriegDavKriegalmost 6 years ago
Well done series

A very well done series. Great characters. Looking forward to more from the author.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Wrong Title....

for the series. Should have been "Marlene and Her 2 Daughter's Discoveries". Dave wasn't even in most chapters. If I would have known that I would have passed this series by.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous