Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie was disappointed when her mother stopped the furious fucking of the plastic cock jammed in her extremely slick pussy. Pushing herself up onto her elbows she watched with growing arousal as Jamie brought the mature woman to climax. Her own cunt was still demanding attention so using a free hand she seized the object and resumed plunging it into her body. The sight of her sister pulling the strange looking string with beads on it out of their mother’s ass added fuel to the burning excitement growing within her sexual soul. She was basking in the feeling of being consumed by the toy as she own orgasm rapidly approached. Working feverously, she waited for that magic moment unaware that Jamie had slid along side her prone mom and was about to increase her own pleasure. Jamie took the vibrator portion of the toy, turned it on and inserted it into the hollow opening of the plug. The buzzing sensation careening through Jackie’s bowels and seemed to transfer directly onto the dildo she was using to try and bring herself off. Now the vibrations coursed through both her ass and her cunt. It only took a few minutes before she was thrashing about the bed feeling the full effects of a huge orgasm.

"Arrrggghhhhh yeah! Oh fuck! I'm cumming sis! I'm cumming! I'm cuuuuuummming!!!" Jackie cried as the wave of erotic pleasure washed across her. Dropping her hands to her sides she began to relax although the constant vibrations from the butt plug kept an edge on her emotions. Reaching down she slowly withdrew the plastic dick from her pussy and felt another mini orgasm hit her. Her mom sensing that maybe one more blast might be in the girl slid her tongue into the open hole left gapping from the removal of the green toy and sucked the juices still flowing out. As the next orgasm crested, Marlene reached under and seized the base of the plug and swiftly pulled it out. Jackie’s asshole made an obscene sucking sound as the plug was unceremoniously extracted. The new sensations of her mom’s tongue and her asshole pulsing from the plug did her in.

“Enough mom, I can’t take any more!!!!” She cried as she sought relief from the multitude of orgasms she had just experienced. Her mother finally lifted her head from between her daughter’s crotch and pulled up next to her lying down and comforting the teen. Both females lay there quietly almost forgetting about Jamie, who had orchestrated the entire thing.

“Hey! What about me? You two are purring like a couple of completely content kittens and here I am totally frustrated!” Jamie whined in her best innocent little girl voice.

Jackie rolled over and whispered something in her mother’s ear that caused the woman to start giggling like a silly teenager.

“That sounds like a great idea!” Marlene said as she jumped off the bed and headed for the large walk-in closet. Emerging moments later, she was carrying a variety of large silk ties that belonged to her husband. Jackie had sat up and crawled behind her sister pulling her into the sitting position in front of her. Sliding her arms around the older girl’s sides she was gently cupped the firm breasts. Marlene returned to the bed, sat down next to the girls, removed one of the brightly colored ties from the pile and gently wrapped it around Jamie’s eyes.

“Just what the hell are you two up to?” Jamie whined as her world became suddenly very dark. “Take this fucking blindfold off this very instant!!” She barked as she reached for the cloth around her head.

Jackie anticipated the move and quickly captured the ascending limbs firmly in her own hands, blocking the attempted removal of the blindfold.

“That’s no way to talk to your mother or sister!!” Marlene scolded as she maneuvered herself toward the teenager. Grabbing the girl around the waist she pulled her face down across her lap and landed a firm solid slap on the upturned ass.

“I think you need to learn some respect.” The giggling mother announced as she landed several more heavy-handed blows to the quickly reddening posterior.

“Give her a couple for me!” Jackie squealed as her mom continued to land multiple slaps to her older sister.

Initially, Jamie was shocked by the treatment she was receiving, but it didn’t take long before the shock was replaced by arousal as the pain of the spanking ignited a fire within her pussy. Just as she was really starting to get into the punishment, it stopped and everyone grew very quiet. Jamie felt her mother move and her own body being repositioned on the bed. Their intentions became a little cleared when she felt several more neckties being tied around her wrists and attached to the top bedposts. Next her ankles received the same treatment and she only then realized she was spread-eagle on the bed completely at the mercy of the two lust filled females.

“What do you think we should do now?” Marlene asked Jackie acting as if Jamie wasn’t even in the room.

Once Jamie had been secured to the bed, Jackie had gotten up and was stepping into the strap-on harness her sister had so thoughtfully provided. Once the harness was properly attached, she climbed up next to her sister’s head and whispered.

“Let’s see just how good a little cock-sucker she really is!” Taking the plastic cock she ran it across the dainty lips of the immobile girl.

“Maybe this is help keep her quiet for a little while.” She laughed as she worked the toy dick into the now open mouth. Gently at first and then with more vigor she began to face fuck her sibling, several times pushing too hard and causing the teen to gag. She finally found the right rhythm and continued her assault.

Marlene watched for a couple of minutes and then leaned over and captured one of Jamie’s ample breast in her mouth. As she sucked on the nipple she used a free hand to softly knead the other tit. Soon she was using her teeth to bite the hardened nipples sending jolts of pleasure through the bound girl.

Jamie was becoming more and more excited every minute. The sensation of her mom’s mouth, the subtle pain of the nipple nips and the feeling of the soft plastic phallus ramming in and out of her mouth were indescribable. She was sure that a massive orgasm wasn’t going to be too far away.

Marlene finally drew herself away from the moisture cover globes and slowly worked her tongue down Jamie’s stomach and directly into her swollen moist cunt lips. Running the tip of her tongue through the slit she found the opening and plunged her tongue in as far as she could go. As she lapped at the juices flowing from the excited snatch she reached down and found the red butt plug. Using Jamie’s own secretions to lubricate the instrument, she lifted her head up, found the young rosebud anal opening and in one fast firm move buried it to the base in the girl’s ass.

Jamie would have screamed if not for the cock in her mouth as she felt the butt plug invade her anus. In an instant it was completely embedded in her ass and when her mom turned the vibrator on, the pulsing effect was like throwing gasoline on a fire as her orgasm began to build. The ties prevented her from moving and as the first orgasm hit scream let out a muffled scream.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy God! I’m cummin’! I’m cumming so fuckinggggg hard! Ohhhhhmygod! Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!”

Marlene still had one more trick up her sleeve and as Jamie screamed she picked up the long double headed dildo and plunged it deep into the throbbing, gushing cunt. Immediately she straddled the inert body and lowered her own pussy onto the other end. Holding the staff with one hand she rode the rubber prick with the same intensity as she would have had it been a real cock. Quickly her own orgasm rose to the surface as she plummeted the toy with wild abandon.

Jackie not wanting to be completely left out suddenly got a wild idea. Pulling the fake dick out of the moaning mouth she quickly made her way to the end to the bed and removed the ties holding Jamie’s legs. Motioning to her mother to pull the freed ankles into the air, she reached down and roughly pulled the butt plug from it’s lodging. This started another orgasm to build in her sister. Finding the bottle of jelly, she coated the plastic dick, slid in between the upturned legs, and pushed the strap-on into the still enlarged asshole before her. She was soon ramming the apparatus in and out of Jamie, the end of the harness roughly rubbing her own clitoris and causing her to experience an orgasm.

The double fuck was more than Jamie could handle, as the feeling of a final orgasm was overwhelming.

”Oh fuck, I’mmmmmmmmmm cummmmminnng aagggggggain!!!” She cried out.

Marlene continued to slam her own cunt onto her half of the large double dildo trying to pull an orgasm from deep within her.

“Yes, Oh yes sweetheart, mommy is cummmmming with you!!” Marlene screamed as she finally found the relief she was looking for.

Dropping onto the bed along side her oldest daughter she motioned for Jackie to join them.

“Well girls, that certainly was a most interesting night. I can see we are all going to get alone fine while the boys are gone”. Marlene stated as she started to drift off to sleep. “Just remember our deal about Thursday when you Uncle Dave comes over!”

Sleep overtook the three of them as dreams of past events and the prospect of future encounters play within them.

This ends the initial saga of Uncle Dave’s Midlife crisis. I am looking for feedback on the quality of the stories, how could I have done better and any ideas for continuing this story line.

12