Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may have a few questions. If you want to know good and horrible truths about your dad or Uncle Jim, ramble through this small box, otherwise walk away from it.

Love,

Uncle Jim"

Mandy noticed a piece of badly stained cloth that resembled the dress she was raped in. The only way it could be in that box was if her Uncle Jim got it from the van and rapists that were never found. The second thing they found was their mother's pencil box from the fifth grade where Jim had written, "Someday I will marry you and we will have wonderful kids." The third thing was a stack of love letters to and from Fran. The forth thing was a list dating each rejection their mother had given him for his proposals spanning fifty years. There were many more items in the box but these items were too much; the sisters closed the box and put it in the attic of his house.

Mary, Mandy and Millie had to face that Uncle Jim had known from the day of their birth that they were his daughters. He did not know why Janet would not tell him, but he protected her secret past her life and his. "Uncle Jim" had knowingly made love to each of his daughters when they came to him.

Mandy had to face that he had killed because someone hurt her and knowingly committed incest to make her life complete. Everything black and white was suddenly gray. Everything loving from Uncle Jim was still filled with love.

Over the years "Little Jim" had eyes that became brighter, more dark sparkling green and deeper than the sea. The orchards were more successful and the two houses provided more than enough space for all of Jim's and Janet's extended family.

There were little regrets. Mary never felt the whip again. I never squirted again, got to pretend to be Fran again or went back to the water fall. Mandy walked, held hands and talked with Greg most evenings but she never felt the deep unconditional accepting love and peace she shared with Uncle Jim. She only had one child and she always saw Uncle Jim in his eyes. Ellen visited the old windmill often but never got into the trough's cool water again to feel naked toes tickle between her legs.

12