Unconditional Love Ch. 10

Story Info
Mike finally tells his parents.
3.5k words
4.65
32.4k
36
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the threesome between Jamie and Alison and I, things were a little bit awkward the following morning; but when I went up to the boardwalk with Jamie that afternoon and talked about it we agreed that it wouldn't' change a thing. We were still best friends until the end and we would be just fine,

Alison and I were okay as well, I was alright' with what had happened and apparently she had been pretty turned on watching me fuck Jamie. The one thing we were all worried about though was an unwanted pregnancy; it was' known by all three of us, especially Jamie obviously, that I had came inside of her and I had not been using a condom.

She wasn't' on birth control either which presented a real problem because that meant there chances of her getting pregnant were a lot higher. I tried not to think about it too much though I decided I was only going to worry about it if it actually happened.

We came back to Philadelphia and resumed our normal lives of going to school and stuff like that; I got a job that made a pretty' decent amount of money and that seemed to make Alison quite happy to know that she would not have to pay for everything by herself anymore. I was happy to of course, knowing that I could actually take her out more often now.

Now, there was only one thing left to do; Alison wanted me to tell my parents that she was actually a transsexual. I was putting some serious thought into it while we were down the shore and by the time' we got back I had decided that I was going to go through with it and tell them about her.

Right now though, I wanted to sit down and discuss with Alison how I could come out to them and get her advice. So, when I got' done work that afternoon, I made my way directly to her apartment to talk with her. When I got there' I knocked on the door and Christy opened it and smiled seductively at me,

"Well hello there Mike,"

"Hi Christy; is Alison here?"

"Hm...I don't know. But I know I'm here,"

I laughed, shaking my head and leaned against the door' frame,

"Christy...you know that was a one' time thing,"

I pushed past her and into the apartment and jumped in surprise as she gave me a slap on the ass and started laughing. Alison came out of the bedroom at that same moment, just in time to see her friend smack my ass and she too gave a giggle walking over to me to give me a kiss on the lips.

"Christy, what did I tell you about hitting on my boyfriend?"

"Oh I don't know; yadda, yadda, yadda."

She walked away and left the two of us to ourselves. Alison led me to her bedroom and shut the door behind us, locking it tight as I kicked off my shoes and dropped onto her bed.

Of course she never minded my careless attitude like I owned the place when I came here, otherwise I wouldn't act that way; I wasn't rude, I just felt at home when I came to her place. She plopped down on the bed next to me, leaning on her elbow and gave me another kiss on the lips.

I was happy to be here since we had not actually seen each other in a couple of days, since we got back from the shore. I had been so busy having just started work that we hadn't' had much time to spend together.

"So, how was work," she asked.

"It was good...I'm getting use to it pretty quick."

I was lucky enough to have gotten a good job working with what I was learning in Community College; carpentry, and it was a good paying job and a lot of fun, of course my experience from school made it easier.

"You look tired,"

"Yes well...that's what work and school do to you right?"

She slid' her hand up my shirt and massaged my chest, laying her head down on the pillow next to me and I sighed in relief. I had come here to talk to her about telling my parents about her, but she was making it difficult to remember what I wanted to talk about because I was so tired and she was making me drift off,

I snapped myself out of it and turned over onto my side to wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss on the forehead. To think, we had been through so much together...things had been going good for us lately and I was just really' happy to finally have a job now.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I said finally.

"Go for it," Alison replied.

"I'm going to tell my parents about you,"

She smiled and sat up looking very happy to hear what I had just said.

"Really, you're not kidding right?"

"No, I'm dead serious; I think it's about time they know the truth. What do I have to be ashamed of anyway, I'm in love with you."

She threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly and I laughed as I pulled her closer and held her tight.

"There's just one problem," I said. "I don't know how to do it; I don't know what to say or how to get it out without making myself look like a damn fool."

"I don't think you'd' look like a fool," she said grinning at me.

"I'm sure your parents will be very accepting of me and I don't think they will have any problems with you being in a relationship with a transsexual."

"I know," I said calmly. "I'm just really...nervous,"

She climbed on top of me just then and leaned in to kiss me before sitting up straight and grinding her ass against my groin. I could feel my cock getting hard and she laughed, smiling seductively at me as she slid back' some and started to undo my belt.

"Well, I could take care of that for you."

She undid the belt and slid my pants and boxers down, sliding down some as well and grabbing hold of my cock. I leaned back, letting my head sink into the soft pillow as she wrapped her gorgeous lips around my shaft and took my entire length.

She started bobbing her head up and down, sucking me nice and slow at first to make it as enjoyable to me as possible. As I started groaning and bucking my hips, she began to pick up the pace, sucking faster and stroking me while playing with my balls as well.

My sounds of pleasure started to get louder as I felt her index finger over my asshole and suddenly, I felt her push her finger into me and start massaging my prostate gland.

I groaned really' loud and could not help but laugh when we both heard Christy yelling from the living room, "Having fun in there, you two love birds?"

Alison laughed as well but neither of us responded and she continued sucking my cock and fingering my ass at the same time.

Soon enough, I could feel the pleasure starting to build up and I knew I was not going to last much longer. She must have sensed that, because she inserted a second finger stretching my asshole and started thrusting both fingers in and out really' fast until my body started trembling and I exploded.

I shot a stream of cum down her throat, followed by another one while grunting and moaning. The third stream was longer then the first two and the forth was the longest, but unfortunately the final and my orgasm began to subside afterwards.

She swallowed it all and released me from her mouth, pulling her fingers from my ass and kissed me on the lips, letting me taste my own cum on her breath as she slid her tongue into my mouth and I felt my cock beginning to soften again.

"So, did that help take off some of the anxiety?"

"Oh yes, of course. You know...you are the greatest girlfriend ever."

She laughed and kissed me again and suddenly she stood up and slid out of her pants, removing her panties to reveal to me her raging hard-on.

"Well, I'd' like to see you prove that; if you don't mind of course."

She sat on my chest, her dick just an inch or two from my mouth and slid forward grabbing me by the hair and shoving her cock down my throat.

I moaned, savoring the taste of her member as she proceeded' to throat fuck me, the way she always did, the way I always loved. I could feel her balls against my chin as usual and I could feel my own cock starting to get hard again.

Alison did not last very long, she must have already been very aroused from the start, because after only about two minutes I could feel her shooting a massive stream of hot cum down my throat.

I choked on it and she pulled her cock out of my mouth, shooting the last three shots all over my face and my chest instead. She handed me some napkins and I cleaned up the best I could before she laid back down next to me. I caught my breath and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me again.

"Well I guess I believe you," she said teasing me.

"You'd' better," I laughed.

Later that day, when I was home I talked to my mom about bringing Alison over for dinner the next night. She agreed to it, sounding rather excited when I told her there was something we wanted to discuss with her and my step-father, I think, she may have thought I was going to tell her Alison was pregnant; that actually made me rather nervous.

If she thought that, she was going to be in for a bit of a disappointment when I told her that Alison could not get pregnant because she had a cock. I hoped she would be as accepting as I believed she would be.

The next day, Alison arrived at my back door around 4:30 as I told her to be there about that time. She looked beautiful; she knew how nervous I was so she decided to try and' look really' nice for this occasion.

She had on a blue skirt and a nice shirt that matched quite well and I could smell that she was wearing my favorite perfume of hers, it smelled like cherries and it almost' always got me really horny.

Right now, as good as it smelled I was a little too nervous to feel aroused though, Dinner was around 5:30, we all sat down at the table after Alison and I helped my mother put the plates and silver wear out and as soon as my sister Alexis sat down dinner began.

"It's really nice to have you over Alison," my mom said with a smile. "You're a really sweet girl; I'm glad my son found someone like you,"

Alison blushed, "Thank you; I'm glad I found him to."

"So what was it you wanted to tell us Mike?" she asked.

I cleared my throat, and nervously set the fork down on the plate trying to think of what to say. My heart was pounding now and I was starting to sweat a little as the room began to spin. Alison must have noticed because she looked over at me, and started rubbing my arm trying to help me calm down.

"Well I uh...wanted to talk to you guys...about Alison,"

"What about her?"

"Is she pregnant," my sister teased and she started laughing as my mother glared at her with a correcting look in her eyes.

"No Alexis...she's not pregnant. Um...Alison actually can't' get pregnant. It's' a little complicated but she is not quite like most girls...I want you to take a good look at her. I mean, to me, she is beautiful; she's like an angel and I love her with all of my heart."

She blushed and waited for me to continue.

"It's just that...not all parts of her are completely female."

By now, my step-father had a rather confused look on his face and my mother looked a little unsure, while Alexis just looked bored out of her mind and I was actually starting to shake a little from my anxiety.

"What Mike is trying to say," Alison cut in. "Is that I'm actually a transsexual woman; I wasn't born a girl, I was born a guy but my brain is that of a woman."

Silence followed and now I was certain things were not going to go the way that I had hoped they would go. I looked from my mother to Jim to my sister and back to my mother again waiting for someone, anyone to say something.

"Your' gay?" my sister asked.

"Alexis!" my mother shouted at her and we all jumped in surprise.

"No, it's not that there's anything wrong; just...is that what this means?" my sister asked.

"No, it doesn't mean that I'm gay. I view Alison as a woman, she just happens to have one part on her body that a real woman would not have. If I'm anything other than straight, I guess I would be bisexual but I'm trying to avoid the labels and stuff."

"If you love her," my mother said. "That's all I care about; I only want to see you happy. As long as your happy and your certain this is what you want and that you will have no regrets later in life; I mean I don't mean any offense but you...you can't have kids of your own,"

I had already thought of that of course in the beginning of our relationship. It had bothered me for a while, but I had gotten past it; I looked over at Alison though and saw a look in her eyes I had never seen before though.

I couldn't' explain it really but it almost looked like disappointment, like the fact that we could not conceive our own children had never dawned on her until now.

I shrugged it off and turned my attention back to my mother.

"I know that," I replied. "And...I'm okay with it; I mean there's always adoption. It will be different obviously but we'll treat the child as though we conceived he or she,"

Alison smiled weakly and continued eating her meal while my mother and I continued our discussion. Eventually, my step-father, got in on it as well and made it clear that he was alright' with this to.

I had his approval as well as my mothers and obviously my sisters seeing as she had been the first to make it known she did not mind if I were gay, straight or whatever.

We finished our dinner and after helping to do the dishes and clean up, we made our way downstairs to my room and lay down in the bed together.

"So...how'd' I do?"

She smiled and kissed me on the lips, "You did great," she said. "I'm really proud of you; I want you to know that."

I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed like that for a few minutes before I drifted off to sleep, into a deep dream. I was just glad that I had finally gotten this over with, that I had finally told them the truth and they were all okay with it and now I didn't' have to worry about it anymore. It was finally over with,

Alison's POV

Mike must have fallen asleep, I could feel his arms around me holding me close to him and his breath on my neck but he was motionless. I knew when I heard the snoring, he had indeed fallen asleep and now I was' left here to think about the way the events of tonight had played out. Exactly as I had hoped for the most part, I was very proud of him for telling his family that I was a transsexual.

I was however, a little saddened by one thing his mother had pointed out. Our inability to have children of our own, Like' he had said there was always adoption, but as feminine, as I was there was one thing' I would never get to be able to say; that our children were really ours with both of our genes involved.

We would have to adopt which wasn't' horrible, but the child would not have any of our looks or features or traits...if anything, those would all belong to someone we did not even know.

It was a depressing thought really, and I felt my heart breaking the more that I thought about it; what could I do though? Nothing of course, I had to come to terms with that sooner or' later.

Jamie's POV

It had been about a month since we had gotten back from the shore. What an experience that had been; here I was, in love with my best friend thinking I would never get to be with him. But' I ended up hooking up with him and his transsexual girlfriend and letting them both have their way with me.

It had been awkward to say the least, but fun regardless.

The best part of course was when Alison had let Mike fuck me; it was surprising. I hadn't' thought she would let him touch me without her being involved but she actually got off watching the two of us fuck.

When he came inside of me it had been incredible, but I had expected her to at least' get pissed off then. Still, there was nothing; I guess we all knew the risk's' but none of us had really wanted to think about it unless it actually happened.

Well...I was not so sure now, a month later, what to think at all about the fact that there had been no protection involved.

Especially, because I had not been feeling good at all the last few days,

Waking up feeling nauseous real' early in the morning, and a few other early warning signs as well though I had not actually thrown up at all...yet.

I did not want to just jump to conclusions and assume the worse, but I was starting to get pretty' scared that maybe I was pregnant. Then what would I do about that.

I mean. The father is in a relationship with a transsexual; Not that I have a problem with that, she was a damn good fuck too but how awkward would that be if we had a baby together and he was with a chick with a dick?

I was going to have to put my fears aside and figure it out though because if it were true then sooner or' later we were all going to have to sit the fuck down together and discuss it.

Alison was going to have to be tolerant of this, she had let it happen, she' enjoyed it so hopefully she would not flip shit if it happened.

So' I had gone out and bought a pregnancy test, I was going to find out what was going on; hopefully, I was just feeling a little under the weather.

After reading the instructions carefully, I proceeded to pee on the stick, as it said which wasn't' exactly easy. Afterwards, I read the instructions further to find that it would take a couple of minutes before I would get a result. If the blue line came up that meant I was pregnant, if the red line came up that meant I was not pregnant.

I set the test down on the sink and sat on the toilet seat nervously tapping my foot on the floor while waiting. As I waited, I started thinking my mind was racing with thousands of thoughts at once. What would we do if I was' pregnant?

What would Mike say, how would he react? I planned on keeping it if I was pregnant, I did not believe in abortion and I know Mike did not believe in it either so hopefully he wouldn't try to push anything on me that I did not agree with or want to go through with.

I kept glancing over nervously at the test but there was still no result,

I stood up and started pacing back and forth; I wished for a moment that this were happening with a guy I could actually be in a relationship with, so that I could have his support through this anxiety.

I had not said anything to Mike yet though, because I knew there was no guarantee; I didn't' want to get his hopes up if hearing something like this would make him overly excited. Finally, I glanced back down at the test and realized the estimated time had gone by; it was time to see the results.

I closed my eyes and picked it up off the sink not wanting to look right away, and took a few very nervous and shaky deep breaths.

"Here goes nothing," I thought. I looked down at the test to see the results that I had been waiting for,

"Oh fuck...."