Unconventional Counseling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald felt Dr. Perry's wet finger as it traced along his cheek to his lips, leaving his pre-cum there.

"Do you know what a "snowball" is, Donald?"

"I don't think so."

"It's when a woman sucks a man off then kisses that man or another man sharing the load of cum. That's what Song Lee did with you, isn't it Donald? She snowballed you with Sammy's cum."

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you. Tell me Donald, have you jerked yourself off thinking about that snowball?"

"Yes."

"You bet, more than once I'll bet. Put your hand on your dick now Donald. Stroke yourself." Dr. Perry watched Donald manipulate his small phallus with two fingers and a thumb.

"What are you thinking about now, Donald, as you play with yourself? Don't tell me, I'll tell you. You're thinking about Jack eating Penny's pussy aren't you. You're thinking about the day that Song Lee will ask you to eat her, aren't you? You want to beat yourself off, don't you Donald?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"Stop now, Donald. Don't make yourself to cum. We still have one thing left to settle. The bull. The big black bull. He is the one that should be grateful, isn't he Donald? You certainly would be, if some guy let you fuck his wife, wouldn't you?"

"I certainly would. Most guys have to pay for strange pussy. Who wouldn't be happy with a freebie? The bulls should show it. That's all I ask, really. I'd let Song Lee fuck one of the big guys if he'd just say thanks for sharing your wife."

"Look at the picture Donald. That's not most guys, is it? That's the cock that messed up Penny's cunt last Saturday. That's the cock Jack cleaned up after. That bothers you, doesn't it Donald? The idea that you'd be cleaning up after the guy that fucked your wife.

"Hardly seems fair, does it? He gets the fun, and you get to clean up. It's not really very manly is it? Cleaning up? That's two unmanly things: letting another guy fuck your wife and then cleaning up. Add to that, the fact that the guy fucking your wife is doing a better job of it than you ever could and you have to pay him respect for doing it. It goes against everything you were brought up to believe."

Dr. Perry handed Donald another picture.

"That's the same cock, only hard. Do you think Penny enjoyed getting fucked by that cock, Donald?"

"I would guess so."

"Would you be surprised if I told you she was ecstatic about getting fucked by that cock?"

"No, not at all."

"Donald, have you ever heard of a wife getting some erotic pictures taken for her husband?"

"Sure."

"Ever thought of having some taken of Song Lee?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Let's say Song Lee wanted to give you some of those kinds of photos. Let's say she goes to a photographer and he does a beautiful job. In some, Song Lee is wearing revealing lingerie, in others she's nude. You go with her to pick them up. Song Lee is ecstatic with the results. Are you happy or pissed off?"

"I'd be happy."

"Would you thank the guy, shake his hand?"

"Sure, I suppose so."

"But he's seen your wife naked, maybe touched her in private places to get the right pose. Most guys have to pay to see another man's wife nude. But this guy's getting paid by you. How sick is that?

"What if the guy is finishing up something and asks you to toss some of the bad prints or paper scraps in the trash. Would you do that for him, Donald? Probably, right, you're a nice guy.

"Let's recap. You're letting some guy to look at your wife naked and you're cleaning up his mess afterward. Then, you're thanking him, shaking his hand, and complimenting him. Finally, you pay him for doing it.

"I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. The analogy is not a perfect one but then again they never are. When a man does a professional job he is to be treated like a professional. Respected. Appreciated. Thanked.

"Those bulls are professionals. They can do the work much better than the cuckolds. That's what the cucks are acknowledging. Cream pie eating is a display of respect for the bull and love for the wife. In a way, it is the essence of cuckoldry."

Dr. Perry collected the two pictures from Donald.

"That's Lionel Donald. One of our finest bulls. Song Lee has already expressed an interest in him. I may arrange it for a party next Saturday.

"Finish yourself Donald. Beat off while I tell you what will happen. You will present Song Lee to Lionel with everyone watching, bulls, wives, and cucks. If Lionel accepts Song Lee, you will become a cuckold.

"When presenting Song Lee, you will politely ask Lionel if he will do you the favor of satisfying your wife. You will acknowledge that his is a superior cock to yours and that is he who is doing you the favor and not the other way around.

"If he accepts, and I believe he will as Song Lee is the first Asian to join us, you will thank him and walk back to where we will all witness Song Lee's acceptance of the bull as the greatest means of her sexual gratification.

"You will watch your wife and her bull consummating your cuckoldry. You will not get her cream pie that night even though you will want to hear her call you to her loins. Like Jack, you will have to wait for that privilege."

Dr. Perry's timing was impeccable as Donald shot his load into the air just as she concluded her speech. She smiled to herself. She knew all the telltale signs, when a man like Donald was on the verge of shooting his load.

She loved being able to "talk" a man off. Donald was either one of the most malleable subjects she'd ever had or she was getting better at what she did. Already, after just three sessions, Dr. Perry was conditioning Donald to associate his own pleasure with the image of eating a black bull's cream pie from his wife's pussy. It was she, Dr. Perry thought, who deserved the merit badge.

"Loretta," Dr. Perry called as she left the room, "could you help Donald, please. And make an appointment for next Tuesday.

12