All Comments on 'Uncut Identical Twin's Revenge'

by ucsjm38

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife subjugates her men and fucks them in the ass

Love has nothing to do with this BDSM fantasy of submission and Gay porking of husband. Maybe next time the brothers can blow each other for her enjoyment. And she can rent them out for profit.

Fetish is the right category nothing to do with loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a silly premise!

Come on. She couldn't tell them apart? The same mole? She didn't say anything about their faces, hair, scars, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well,

the writing was a bit stilted and the premise bizarre, but whatever!

It is a good thing for the doctor that Josh did not kick up a fuss, because he would have been toast in any legal action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm sorry, but.....

This was totally dumb and it needs to be under the fetish catagory

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
get an editor

There were some great ideas in this story. The interchangeable husbands and the fact that one of the wives was taking them in the ass. Yet an editor would help with some of the shortcomings such as your insistance on mentioning that the men were uncircumcised about 100 times. We knew about their cocks after you mentioned it once. That was enough. You should have developed the story a bit too. We should have learned a bit more about the charactors and some more description on the sexual encounters would have been good. You have good imagination though so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was horrid

This is horrid and absolutely goofy writing. You are so scarred by not being cut that you have to make up an entire weirdo story making you so hot, because you have a foreskin?

When comes the next story that women can't resist you as you have a protruding navel that looks like a dick lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife Sees Uncut Version

My cousin who is 7 months older then me and we look a lot alike. Our bodies are nearly identical except he is uncut and I am cut.

After I married, I asked wife if she prefered cut or uncut. She said she did not know because she only had 3 previous lovers and like me they were all circumcised.

A couple of months ago my cousin was in town. We were in the middle of renovations but told him he could stay if he wanted to crash on our pull out davenport.

In the morning I got up, made coffee and went to work. My wife soon was awaken by the coffee aroma and went to kitchen to get some. When in kitchen she had a clear view of the livingroom. My cousin had kicked off the blankets and like me sleeps nude. My wife told me she had a clear view of him sleeping on his back with a morning erection.She said she was shocked how we have the same body build, chest and pubic hair, large balls , six inch cocks. She said it was like seeing me with a foreskin. He has a very long foreskin that covers his knob when hard.

She said she had her look then went back to the bedroom but since then has had reacurring thoughts of what it would be like to stick her tongue into a foreskin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LONG AND DRY

If this is supposed to have been erotica? THEN you

were miles off.. I can't understand why she would have gone to those lenghts to have his foreskin removed...

ANYWAY,IT WAS MORE THEN BORING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a little skin?

silly, and all those words and letters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

Why remove the frenulum? That's like removing the clit along with the hood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what>

this is obviously a genital mutilation story. SICK and disgusting.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
foreskin smorskin

foreskin smorskin the brother was using his twin cock to rape the wife, it was just an accident she found out or he would still be doing it. and a man can have a great sex and orgasm without the skin, cutting off a clit is like cutting off a cock, not the soreskin so get your facts right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm against circumcision but.....

I'm married to a twin and I know for a fact that they are both identical and were both uncircumcised at one time. I dated and had sex with them both before I fell in love with the one I married. The other brother married too but he had himself circumcised because she was from a strong Jewish family. Not one to say but they are divorced now and he is not doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My identical brothers wife

My identical brother is circumcised and I was not. Found out he had an issue and it was the reason he was circumcised. I felt different and always felt shy ashamed and mad I too wasn't circumcised. It was difficult growing up in the US as my brother had no problem with the women.

I ran into my sister in-law while in Vegas. I was there on a business trip and she was there with her girl friends for a weekend away girls night. She made advances that made me feel awkward until she told me that she knew I was different than my brother. I asked her what she meant about that and she said she had a thing for uncut cocks and was the reason she was attracted to my brother thinking he was uncut being of a Hispanic background. She later learned from him that I was left uncut etc and she had always played out fantasies in her head what she would do if we ever got together.

That night was the most amazing night for the both of us. She was well experienced and had lots of experience being with other uncut men before she met my brother. We have seen each other from time to time. Now I don't have that shyness or felt insecure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Envious Twin Gets Circumcised

I guess this is more common to have one identical circumcised and the other not. I was married to the circumcised brother before we divorced and after a few years I connected with the other brother who to my surprise was uncircumcised. He did not know why he wasn't but said he was always envious of his brother and because I personally didn't care for it decided to have it done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick.

Fiction is one thing, but describing forced mutilation under the pretense of sexual pleasure is something completely different. I hope the author realizes that at least four people are going to prison, and multiple people are going to loose their license to practice medicine (dr's and nurses), as well as 9 figure law suits. The hospital would be years trying to overcome the stigma of performing amputations on struggling patients and could end up closing their doors. Revenge? Bull shit! This is nothing but a sick excuse to foster sociopathic kinks on the reader. Get help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sick and criminal. Yuck!

No loving wife would do that. If she has to mutilate him to have sex just sign the papers and move on. No matter how long it takes that poor man is gone.

The only thing I could compare it to is if he had three of his friends forcibly rape her as he watched maybe even helped hold her down. And say goodbye to brotherhood when he finds out his brother helped set him up.

Maybe this belongs in Fetishes but it sure doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two Thoughts

First: I would consider the unwilling removal of his foreskin to be equivalent to an unlawful castration or penectomy.

Secondly: I know two identical twins who traded places, sharing dates and boyfriends. I was surprised to find out that they continued to do this long after they had both married. They both admitted to me that, unless or until, they had DNA tests done, they did not know if their husbands or their brothers-in-law were the biological fathers of their children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I had sex with my husbands twin brother

Okay when I read this I knew I had to write a comment. My husband is uncircumcised and so are our sons. I do recall a weird situation and I have kept it to myself for such a long time now. I know I had sex with his brother once because it wasn't my husband's cock. My husband has a nice long foreskin. Either his brother had a short one or was circumcised loosely.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just what

Just what we needed. A cuck story with a graphic description of a circumcision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Last Part

You left out the part where the brothers now fuck each other in the ass and Sandy had a light shade made out of the foreskin.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The lady who has her identical twin circumcised is really sadistic having the doctor remove the frenulum as well. He would have clearly been circumcised looking even without removal of this sensitive strip of tissue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous