Under the Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Alan!" she said, her words slurred by the amount of cum in her mouth. "You fired off a gallon, you horny bastard!" White drops of semen sprayed in front of her as she spoke.

But she didn't have time to think about the mess she was creating. She felt Jake grasp her waste and drag her forcibly back, until her knees were on the very edge of the bed. She knew he was standing immediately behind her. She began breathing hard, getting ready for the thick rod of meat that was about to be thrust into her private parts. Jake positioned the swelled head of his dick, now purple and huge, against the equally swollen lips of Lisa's cunt, still leaking Brad's cum. Lisa smiled in anticipation. She didn't have long to wait.

Jake slid his organ into her pussy, slowly at first. Lisa started to moan in one long continuous "Oooooooh..." and kept it up until the whole length of her latest intruder had been accommodated in her stretched vagina. Her fingers gripped the twisted sheets of the bed as Jake withdrew. Lisa thought that that wasn't so bad...

Jake shoved his cock deep into Lisa's cunt with such force that her breath was taken away. And he kept shoving it. In and out, pile-driving the dick into her hole. Lisa screamed with pain and pounded the bed ineffectually with her little fists. Jake kept ramming his cock into her regardless of what she shrieked. Or was it because of what she shrieked?

"Jesus fucking Christ! Do it!! Fuck me, you giant dicked bastard!! Do it! Rape me! Split me! Don't stop!!"

Lisa had a vision of Alan's pretty cock hard again and even in her pain and intense pleasure she reached out for it. But Brad knelt in front of her instead and shoved his own dick into her mouth. She gagged but was happy. Any dick would have done at this point. Jake was ravishing Lisa so violently that she wasn't even touching the bed. His grip around her hips was like a vice and she was impaled on his dense rod, like a hot dog on a stick at a roast. Her hands scrabbled among the sheets but gave up the effort, since her other end, her mouth, was securely fastened to Brad's member.

Her orgasm was building, she could feel it. The sides of her vagina felt like they were being rubbed off, and each spasm of pain was twice as strong a spasm of joy. Brad was building too, as his balls closed up toward his cock, and he gripped Lisa's curly hair for support. Jesus, it was coming, she knew, almost there: she squeezed her eyes tight again as Jake and Brad fired their loads simultaneously. A ball of light and heat of incredible intensity shot up Lisa's body as cum spilled out of her mouth and cunt at the same time. More cum covered her hair and face, and she realized that Alan had shot his load over her with the others.

Then Lisa blacked out.

The sun was slanting through the windows when she woke. She was sore everywhere, and her head felt like it was floating beside her body. She blinked at the surroundings. Alan was asleep beside her on the bed; Brad was snoring on the floor and Jake breathing peacefully in a chair. All were naked. Lisa considered each man's cock in turn and realized that they were all the same size when limp. This made her giggle.

She struggled to her feet and steadied herself eventually. She was in no real pain but throbbed in places. Her cunt felt stretched and when she looked in the yellow morning light, thick white semen was still leaking out. She wondered who had been the last to fuck her. Her jaws felt uncomfortably pulled, too. She smiled, and figured that had been Jake's fault. She had a little trouble walking. She should go, she knew. Gathering her clothes from where they had been discarded, she realized that she couldn't find her panties. Well, someone can have a trophy, she shrugged.

Lisa stepped from the suite, not properly closing the door and lurched down the corridor, naked, but effectively covered by her bundled clothes, held in front of her. From behind, her naked back and pretty, rounded ass were for everyone to see. An older gentleman, perhaps sixty, was just leaving his room, its door opposite Lisa's, when he looked up and gaped at the wild apparition approaching him. Her hair was a rat's nest, stiff with what had to have been a couple loads of cum, and the stream of semen from her pussy had finally reached her ankle. Hmm, she thought, otherwise, I'm damn cute.

The man, bald and slightly bent with age but still spry, nodded at Lisa as she stopped in font of hr door. She smiled at him, and, swishing her tongue about her mouth, realized that several balls'-worth of cum made a terrible morning-after taste. She dropped her clothes on the floor then bent to rummage through her slacks, her cute ass facing the old man, who made no effort to leave. Lisa straightened, unsteadily, with her room key in her hand. Each attempt to insert I in the lock met with failure, however.

"Fuck..." she muttered, "why can't they have key-cards?" She turned and looked at her audience. "Can you open this for me?"

"Sure, miss." The gentleman took the key from Lisa's wobbling hand and unlocked her door for her, pushing it inward a bit.

"Thanks," she responded, kicking her pile of clothes into the room before her. "Christ, that pot was strong. Still not out of the system..." She turned around and considered the old man. He had turned away now, not knowing whether to be embarrassed or not, and was about to walk away. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" she asked him, grinning. She grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him into her room. Without closing the door, she dropped to her knees and started fumbling with his belt.

"Oh, God, miss..." the man stammered, "I'm married."

"Me too!" exclaimed Lisa, grinning at her witty come-back. She pulled down the zipper of the man's pants and stuck her fingers through the fly.

"But...my wife, she's downstairs..." the man pleaded.

As Lisa pulled out the man's cock, growing harder in her hand, she shook her head.

"Nope. She'll have to get someone else. I don't swing that way. Even stoned..."

Lisa lay on her bed, naked, her knees drawn up to her chin. She had been crying for more than an hour. She had just spent the night being fucked by three men; she had been their slut, their willing slut, and then she had practically raped another complete stranger. Unprotected sex with four men in a few hours. How could she live with herself? she wanted to know. She'd never been unfaithful to Ron, never. And now... What if she was pregnant? She closed her eyes and tried to rest her mind. Just a few more minutes, just a few...

She glanced at her travel clock on the bedside stand. Fuck, she thought. She'd missed her plane home, too...

12