He Kept Talking

Story Info
Wife is seduced by neighbor.
4.4k words
4.55
38.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HE KEPT TALKING

"I'll bet you are good in bed." It was our neighbor Vincent talking. I thought he was drunk.

I looked at him and said, "I beg your pardon." I was surprised by what I thought I'd heard him say.

He repeated it, "I'll bet you are good in bed."

"You'll never find out."

"That'll be too bad for you." He said.

I should've walked away or slapped him, but Vincent was a gregarious guy who lived a few houses away from us. We'd moved into our new home a few months before and were getting to know people. We were having a barbeque in our back yard and had invited a number of neighbors. I was standing at the railing of our deck when Vincent had approached me. My husband Chuck and I had gotten to know Vincent a bit. He had helped Chuck install a fence around our back yard and had loaned Chuck some tools. Vincent was a fireman and had a lot of knowledge of how to fix things and he was always willing to help my husband with the small projects that arose as we arranged our new house the way we wanted it.

"You're getting pretty bold, aren't you? Does that approach work with your lady friends?" I asked him.

"You don't know the answer to a question until you ask." He said.

I said, "Well, you'll just have to use your imagination." I walked away.

Maybe that was the wrong answer, suggesting that he imagine what it would be like to take me to bed. It was just all I could think of to say.

A couple of weeks later, we were at a party at a neighbor's house when Vincent approached me and said, "I did what you suggested."

"What?" I asked.

"You told me to use my imagination about what it would be like to take you to bed."

He was obnoxious in an amusing sort of way. I didn't take him seriously. "How was I." I asked.

He said, "You were fantastic. I'd like to see if my imagination was correct." He said.

I just looked at him and he continued, "I like to eat pussy. I like to make a woman come with my tongue. I like to just get a woman going and do her with my mouth for an hour and give her one long orgasm with me tasting her sweet juices."

"That's gross." I said, although I do like to get my pussy eaten. Chuck does it, but I wish he would do it more often.

Vincent seemed to sense that. He asked, "Do you like having a man go down on you?"

I shouldn't have answered, but I did. I'd had a few drinks which loosened my tongue a bit. "Of course, I like it. I imagine most women do."

He continued, "How do you like it best, on your back with your legs wrapped around his head; sitting on his face or from behind with your ass in the air?"

I looked at him. He was talking about something very private. I asked him, "Which do you prefer?" and laughed at his obnoxiousness.

He said, "I like all three, but it'd really be up to you. I sure would like to show you pleasure like you've probably never had."

"Dream on." I said and walked away again.

There, I'd done it again. I'd unintentionally encouraged him to dream about eating my pussy. Were there some subconscious thoughts in my mind? My husband is a great lover, but with our busy lives and three kids running around, we had slowed down since we were first married.

You guessed it, the next week, Vincent was helping my husband with fixing a gutter on the house. When Chuck went to get a tool, Vincent spoke up again.

"I did what you suggested and dreamt about spending a day with you, licking your pussy and making you come for a couple of hours. Have you ever done that?"

"Done what?"

He said, "Had a series of orgasms that lasted for a couple of hours? Most guys get off and then quit. I like to make a woman come until she's completely exhausted."

"Why are you bothering me with this talk?" I asked him.

He said, "You told me to 'dream on' last week and I have. I really would like to show you pleasure like you've never experienced."

I said, "What makes you think that I haven't already done that?" I was continuing the conversation.

He said, "Just think about a man being devoted to pleasing you, not himself, just you, for a couple of hours. Tell me you've had that experience. Think about it."

I just looked at him and fortunately my husband returned.

It was three weeks until the next neighborhood party and Vincent and I were talking again.

"Did you think about it?" He asked.

I said, "No, I didn't." I should've said I didn't know what he was talking about. By answering as I did, I admitted that I knew what he meant. I was a little embarrassed.

He said, "I know you did."

I insisted, "I haven't thought about going to bed with you." In truth, I had, but just briefly while Chuck was making love to me. He was doing fine, but when he finished, I still wanted more. That's when Vincent's proposal entered my mind for a few seconds.

Vincent persisted, "What are your favorite positions?"

I said, "None of your business."

He went on, "Tell me then, on a scale of one to ten, how you rate different positions."

He was amusing me with his outrageous talk, so I agreed.

"Missionary?"

I said, "Seven, nice but not fantastic."

"Doggie style?"

"Eight, when I'm in the mood."

"Spooning from behind?"

"Nine. We can go for a long time that way." I told him.

"Cowgirl?"

"Eight."

"Reverse cowgirl?"

"Probably a six. We don't do that one."

"Bent over a table, from behind?"

"Depends on where it is. Seven to nine."

"Taco, with your legs over your shoulders?"

"Nine."

"Anal?"

"Five, unless I'm really in the mood. He likes it though."

He continued, "What about blow-jobs?"

"Six. I do it for him."

"Cunnilingus?"

"Oooh, ten." I said.

"With others watching?"

"Never done it, at least not knowingly, maybe a nine." I replied.

Then he said, "If you give me a few hours, we can do all of those and more."

Again, I told him to "Dream on." and I walked away. Once again, I had unintentionally encouraged him to keep thinking about getting me in bed.

Later that evening, Vincent approached me again and asked, "What's your schedule? When are the kids in school?"

I knew why he was asking and answered anyway, "They get home a little after three."

He went on, "If Chuck leaves at eight, I could come by at nine of ten and we'd have four or five hours of mind-blowing pleasure. I'd give you a day to remember."

I looked at him and said, "Absolutely not. What kind of woman do you think I am?"

He said, "You're a wonderful wife and mother who devotes her life to her family but never has a day when she is the center of attention and it's all about giving her pleasure."

That made me pause for a few seconds before I laughed and said, "Get away from me you evil man." It was like being tempted by the devil.

I told Chuck that evening when we were in bed. "Vincent has been coming on to me for a couple of weeks. He's really obnoxious, telling me he'd like to fuck me, asking me what my favorite positions are and lots of intimate, dirty comments and questions."

Chuck looked at me and nodded, but didn't say anything.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked him.

"I trust you babe. I'm sure you've told him off."

"Yes, but I wasn't sure how you would react to another guy trying to fuck your wife."

He replied, "Is he really trying or just talking. Vincent is a well-known bullshitter."

"You don't think he's serious?"

Chuck said, "Nah. He's all talk."

I was a little miffed that my husband wasn't upset by some guy boldly asking me to fuck him. I said to my husband, "He said he would give me five hours of pleasure like I've never had." I wanted to see what he said.

Chuck just smiled at me and said, "Whatever." He rolled over and started to go to sleep.

I went on, "He said I devote my life to you and the kids and he would give me an afternoon where I would be the center of attention sexually." Then I asked, "Would you do something like that for me?"

He just said, "You're great in bed. I'll give it to you anytime you want."

Now he was pissing-me-off. A guy had propositioned me for hours of pleasure and my husband said he fucked me whenever I wanted. It wasn't the same thing.

"Maybe I'll take him up on his offer." I said to my husband who was falling asleep.

"Whatever." He said. He sighed and rolled onto his stomach to go asleep.

I realized that I was horny from the talk about sex, but Chuck was starting to snore. He'd fucked up and was too dumb to realize it. If he wasn't going to pay attention to me and another guy wanted to eat me and fuck me for five hours, I just might accept Vincent's offer.

Three days later, it was raining; I had taken the kids to school and pulled into our garage. Before I got into the house, Vincent ran across the street and said he wanted to borrow Chuck's chain saw. Since it was raining, I invited him into the garage. He'd been in our house many times.

I showed him where the chain saw was. He asked if he could come in for a cup of coffee. On an impulse, I agreed. We sat and made small talk for a about fifteen minutes.

He finally said, "I've been pretty obnoxious and I apologize about the way I've been coming on to you. I find it erotic to talk to women about sex. They'll often open up and talk about the intimate things they do. It's a turn-on hearing women talk about what they like to do."

I asked him, "Do you do that with a lot of women?"

He said, "Quite a few."

I remembered him talking to some of the other wives in the neighborhood in the past. I asked, "Do any of them take you up on your offers?"

He said, "Nah, I'm just kidding around. I wouldn't want to mess around like that."

I said, "Why not?" I don't know why I said that.

He looked at me, "What are you saying?"

"I just asked you why you haven't followed through on your offer to give a woman the best sex of her life."

He was sensing that I was serious. I continued, "Are you as good as you say you are, or are you just talking? Have you ever done the things you talked about?" I don't know why I was challenging him.

He said, "I have dated a number of women, and I make it a point to focus the entire experience on them and their pleasure. I like to please people, it's a big part of what I do at my job. It really makes me feel good to get a woman to have multiple orgasms; to wear her out and leave her exhausted and satisfied."

I looked at him and he continued, "You're what, in your late thirties? Have you ever had someone just pleasing you for an entire afternoon or night, just focusing on you, with you as the most important person in the room?"

Wow! That was quite a statement. My husband and I and the guys I'd slept with before him were great in bed, but it was a mutual thing, not just focused on me. Vincent could tell I was thinking about it.

He said, "Why don't we start with a bath?" He stood up and took my hand. I followed him. I was curious and not committed to doing anything, but I was curious about what he planned to do. I know it was very naïve of me. I was taking the first step down a risky path.

We went upstairs into our master bath and he started the water in the tub. While the water ran, he kissed my neck from behind. I let him. I was letting him seduce me. I was just in the mood to relax and feel good with all the things happening in my busy life. I'd run myself ragged the day before and was up late with a sick kid and was in need of some relaxation. The water continued to run and he unbuttoned my blouse slowly. He pulled it off my shoulders and gently rubbed my shoulders and neck. He ran his fingers through my hair and then unhooked my bra. When he dropped it to the floor, I had a moment of reluctance, but his hands gently caressing my breasts felt so good that I let him continue.

He pulled off the shorts I was wearing and I stepped out of my shoes. He sat on the side of the tub and faced me. He put his hands on the sides of my panties and pulled them down. He was looking right at my pubic mound. He gently kissed me there and ran his nose through my bush. He kissed my belly and then my breasts. Then, he led me into the tub. I sat in the warm water. It felt so good.

I watched at Vincent undressed himself. He pulled his shirt over his head and undid and dropped his pants. His cock bobbed right in front of me. He had an erection because of me. He moved over to the edge of the tub and I reached out and held his penis in my hand. I pulled him toward me and licked his prick. I did it because I wanted to. Then, I sucked him into my mouth and moved his cock around in my mouth.

He stepped away and climbed in the tub, sitting behind me. He took the soap and wash rag and began to wash me. He ran the slippery soap and the cloth over my shoulders and then my breasts. His hard prick pushed against my ass. I leaned forward and let him wash my back. It felt so good. After washing my stomach, he washed my legs, pulling them up, one at a time. He moved his hands into my crotch and rubbed the soap on my pussy. The soap rubbing on my clitoris felt wonderful. I had done that to myself once or twice, but he was better. I just leaned back and concentrated on the excitement being generated by his touch. I started to come. I usually took me a while and some effort to get to an orgasm, but I was already coming after a few moments in the tub. I shivered and trembled and felt the indescribable feeling throughout my body. It was one of the better orgasms I'd ever had. It was calm, not sudden. I was in heaven. Vincent continued to soap and wash my body while I came down from my peak. He held me for a while in the warm water and I almost fell asleep in his arms. We must've been there for a half-hour.

Vincent finally stood up and had me join him outside the tub while the water emptied into the drain. He took a soft towel and gently dried my body. The soft material felt good. We walked into the bedroom, both of us nude. I reflected briefly on what I was about to do. I knew I shouldn't, but the desire to experience more of Vincent's attention was too seductive to resist.

He surprised me by having me help strip the sheets of the bed and put fresh ones on. The feeling of cool, clean sheets on my naked body was exquisite when Vincent laid me on the bed. He propped my head on two pillows and gently kissed my lips. He then proceeded to move down and kiss my entire body, slowly, sensually, while he softly spoke of how beautiful I was. He was really treating me special.

When he ran his fingers and lips over my legs, I was ready for him to move up to my pussy. He kissed my inner thighs and ran his fingers all over me, my stomach, my breasts and my sides. His tongue touched my clitoris and it felt like a jolt of electricity going through me. I arched my back and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into my crotch. His kisses on my labia felt wonderful and when he put his tongue inside me, I began another orgasm. He licked the nectar pouring out of my vagina and moved his mouth rapidly over my pussy. I continued to come. He put his fingers inside me and brought another wave of orgasm. This was unbelievable. I had never had sex like this, maybe for a few minutes, but not continuously for such a long time. I was amazed at how long my orgasm lasted and how it would peak, subside and then peak again. My body spasmed and I felt flushed with the excitement. Vincent was every bit as good as he said he was.

He rolled me onto my stomach and proceeded to give me a gentle massage. His hands worked on the muscles of my legs. Having him grasping my upper thighs while I laid there naked was extremely erotic. When he moved up to massage my back and shoulders, he straddled my hips and I felt his hard prick resting in the crack of my ass. I longed to have that slab of meat between my legs. I was being patient and enjoying his touch, but I wanted to be fucked. Vincent sensed it and I felt his cock probing between my legs. He aimed it at my opening a slid his cock into my very wet and very warm vagina. I gasped when he entered me.

Vincent slowly moved in and out of me. He moved around to push his wonderful cock around the inside of my vagina. Every stroke was different until he sensed what I liked best and then he methodically moved in and out of me. His pace increased and my excitement grew as he pumped faster. Soon, I was pushing my ass up into him so he could get as far inside me as possible. His cock was a little bigger and longer that I was used to which added to the pleasure I was feeling. I came again and felt the warm spurt of his semen pouring into me. The fact that I had cheated on my husband was the furthest thing from my mind. Vincent's entire attention was on bringing me pleasure and I was focused on the pleasure I was feeling.

He rolled off and we rested for a bit. We went downstairs and had drink of iced tea. We sat across from each other. I was not self-conscious about being nude in from of this man. I kept looking at his dangling prick, fascinated by it for some reason. Then he asked. "Now, how about some adventuresome sex?"

He leaned me over the kitchen counter and pushed his cock into me from behind. He whispered in my ear, "Whenever you're having a rough day with the kids and Chuck and you're here in the kitchen, remember how you're bare-assed naked in the kitchen and I'm leaning you over the counter and fucking you. And smile."

He pumped his cock in me for a while but then he said he wanted to fuck me everywhere in the house. I laid on the living room floor and he mounted me. He was leaning on his outstretched arms, looking down at my naked breasts as he moved his cock in and out of my sloppy pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. Then he dismounted and had me get on my hands and knees and he got behind me. I felt his slab of manhood slide into me and he stood up and vigorously fucked me. I wanted to be fucked hard and he was doing it. I remember coming and gasping and hoping the neighbors didn't hear and fearing that the mailman or someone would come to the door and look through the window and see me getting fucked. The more I thought about it and how naughty and dirty it was, the harder I wanted it.

"Fuck me hard." I shouted and boy did he. I was covered with sweat and my body was convulsing as we built to a mutual climax. Then I felt another load of semen shoot into me. It gushed into my pussy and some of it poured out of me onto my legs and onto the floor, staining the carpet. We both collapsed and laid on the carpet, catching our breath.

"You are amazing." I said to him.

"No, you are amazing." He said to me. "I've never made love to such a sensuous woman." I knew it was probably bullshit, but still it made me feel good to have him compliment me that way.

After few minutes, I noticed the time. It was nearly two in the afternoon. We'd been fucking for over four hours. I'd fucked my husband overnight a few times where we did it over and over, but we rested in between. Vincent was coming at me non-stop.

He led me upstairs to the bedroom and I laid in the middle of the bed. His cock was hard again as he laid beside me. He motioned for me to sit on him. I did. I reached down and aimed his prick at my vagina and slid down on top of him. My husband and I didn't do it this way very often. I really liked the way it felt with Vincent's cock poking up into me insides. I could move around and position his cock in different places. I could lift up and down and feel him entering me after I pulled off of him. I was in control. I was using his prick however I wanted. He moved up and down, but I was controlling how I fucked him.

Then I did something, I never thought I would. I reached over and got a tube of KY. I squeezed it all over his cock and then he pushed his fingers into my ass, covered with it. My husband had fucked me in the ass before, but this was much better. With me on top, I could control the penetration. I could stop when it hurt or to adjust and could take my time impaling myself on Vincent's hard prick. I slowly slid down with the prick going farther and farther into me. The head had pushed through my sphincter and popped into my ass. His cock slid farther and farther up my ass as I lowered myself. It took a few minutes, but soon he was all the way inside me. It felt so good having a big cock shoved into my asshole. I was invaded and felt so full of his big prick. I started to come and leaned over. He had been playing with my tits and sucking on my nipples. The pure lust of the situation took me and I began to spasm again with another powerful orgasm. I shrieked and felt the juices squirting out of my vagina. I lifted my legs to I was fully resting on the cock sticking in my ass. I had never felt anything like this. I came for a long time. I didn't think I would ever stop. As soon as it began to ease, another wave would hit me. Finally, I was exhausted.

12