Unexpected Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, I'm ccccuuuuummmmminnnnggggg, yyyyeeaaahhhh!" Gina screamed at the top of her lungs as I too felt myself loosing control. As her largest and strongest orgasm rocked through her body, her vaginal walls squeezed my cock tightly, and I could feel my cum billowing up out of my hefty balls, racing through my system towards my twitching cock and towards the warm, pink depths of Gina's cunt. "Cum for me, baby," Gina whispered into my ear as I held her body close to mine, our forms joined as one while my rigid cock-rod was still wedged in her moist, wet channel. "I want you to shoot your potent seed inside me, darling. I want you to make me pregnant with your child, Mike!"

Those had to be the most incredible words anyone had ever said to me in my entire life! Oh Christ in Heaven, this was just too much! I blasted so much cum into Gina's deep, suctioning pussy that I fought the urge to black out and almost lost, then staggered back over to the table and flopped back onto the wooden bench beside Karen my wife, who quickly rolled over and gave me a long, tender loving kiss on my lips. Oh, how good life was!

"So, what do you think about our new living arrangement, honey! Do you think you're up for it?" Karen asked me with a broad, teasing smile, gently cupping my flaccid cock, covered in a combination of sex fluids, and working her hand up and down my limp dong. "Do you think you can handle satisfying two sex-crazed babes like us 24-7, huh?"

"Umph, I think I'll manage..." I said with a pleasant smile, nodding my head emphatically. This new lifestyle was definitely to my liking, I had to say, and I was really going to have some fun with this 'special arrangement'...

The house was a bit dank and smelly when I unlocked the front door and stepped inside, but my heart soared nonetheless that we were home again. Although the trip to Las Vegas had been wonderful, to say the least, it was great to be back home, and I knew that things were going to be forever changed in my life now that Gina and Karen were both my lovers and were both going to live with me.

For the next few days, we spent most of our time getting Gina's belongings out of the small apartment she had been renting for the past couple of months, since she and her husband had broken up and they had worked through the embittered divorce proceedings fighting over everything tooth-and-nail. We also helped Karen's mother get settled into our home, fixing her belongings up in a spare bedroom next to our own, though the three of us knew that Gina would be spending most of her nights in our king-sized bed with me and her daughter.

On the third night, Karen and Gina fixed up a large meal fit for a king and his court, and we all sat down together at the dining room table and ate together in companionable silence. The girls were wearing simple, alluring satin kimonos - Gina was wearing a dark red one, Karen's was dark blue. I knew that they were both naked under their kimonos because they'd both just had a shower together before putting the food on the table, and it wasn't the two women's style to get dressed unless it was really necessary, and they knew how much it turned me on for them to be nude around the house. It was pure bliss!

As soon as dinner was finished, Karen went into the kitchen to fetch a 'surprise'. "You'll love your dessert, babe, I promise!" she said to me with a mischievous smile as she breezed by my chair, pecking me on the cheek lightly as she went.

Gina smiled back at me from across the oak wood table and gave me that sexy, eye-sparkling look that immediately told me she wanted to have sex, but I knew Karen had something planned as well and that I was about to have a really good time.

When my beautiful wife came back into the dining room, she was completely naked - I guess she shrugged off the kimono in the kitchen and didn't think she would need it anymore - and was holding a spray-can full of whipped cream in her right hand. She had a broad, sensual grin plastered across her angelic face, and I knew without a word being exchanged between us what she had in mind. I loved it.

"Are you ready to get wild, lover?" Karen asked me in a cooing, sensuous voice, moving over to where Gina sat and putting the can of whipped cream down on the table beside her mother. Then, as he watched on, Karen leaned over and kissed her Mom Gina right there in front of him on the lips, sliding her tongue down her mother's throat and pashing her with immeasurable desire.

As they French-kissed with incestuous fervour, allowing the natural passion of the moment take hold between them, Karen then slipped her hands down into her mother's kimono to cup her full, luscious breasts. Gina got up out of the chair, as Karen pulled her hands out of her Mom's kimono, and allowed her silky robe to fall to the floor around her feet. Then she stepped up to her daughter and they embraced, their ample breasts mashing together and their pussy mounds grinding together as I looked on in appreciation. As their tongues danced about in each other's mouths, I reached down and pulled my cock out of the boxer shorts I was wearing, stroking my dong as I watched the two hot babes perform their incestuous liaison right there in front of me. Oh, was it hot!

After a while, Karen turned to look at me, and gave me a wry little grin. "Oh, look here, Mommy! Looks as though somebody's getting excited, huh?" My wife smiled seductively, then reached over to snatch up the can of whipped cream. With Gina in tow, she made her way over to where I was seated and dropped down to her knees right in front of me.

I was a little bit overwhelmed by everything that was going on, but I sure as hell wasn't complaining - Karen sprayed a little bit of whipped cream on the very tip of my knob, then leaned in and sensuously licked the white swirl off the purple helmet of my lance as she opened my mouth as wide as possible and slowly took all of my dick-rod down her throat.

It felt so utterly fine indeed, with my wife's red lips clamped around my throbbing tool as she bobbed her head up and down on my rigid cock. I grunted with pleasure as Karen gobbled back my schlong, but she wasn't contented with simply sucking off my cock - she quickly tired of the fellatio and let my rigid boner slip out of her mouth, with a couple of long trails of spit linking my saliva-slick dick to her mouth.

Quick as a flash, the whipped cream came back into play, and Karen squirted two long, generous lines down both sides of my firm, muscular chest. Both creamy lines went over my two sensitive nipples, causing me to shudder and grasp audibly with pleasure. Without so much as a second's hesitation, she was licking her way up the line of whipped cream, running her tongue playfully around both nipples, one at a time, before slurping up the tasty white cream with relish. I was soon moaning and shuddering lustfully, my entire body tingling with barely-concealed desire as I tried to hold myself in check and let Karen remain in control.

I wondered what Gina was up to at that very moment, wondered if she had any intention of joining in as I hoped, then saw that she was leaning back against a wall not five metres away with a huge, black plastic dildo, driving the fake cock in and out of her twat with all her might and fucking her snatch senseless with the sex-toy. My in-law was grunting and moaning lustfully, her body straining with desire and sweat pouring out of the pores of her skin. Gina seemed to be the pure example of debauchery at its finest, and for that I loved her with all my heart.

"Come on, Mike, let's go into the lounge room and get a little more comfortable..." Karen suggested. She helped me to my feet and pushed me gently towards the lounge room, and then I saw her turn to her mother. I could see by the look of surprise in her eyes that Karen hadn't been expecting to see her Mom pleasuring herself with a massive dildo the way that she was, but by the look of lust in her eyes it didn't seem to me that Gina's daughter minded the show her mother was putting on for her.

When I dropped back onto the nearest couch in the lounge room, Karen wasn't that far behind - she leapt right onto my body and took a firm hold of my rock-hard cock-rod, guiding it to the opening of her juicy slit, then easing herself down onto my long, thick hardness. As my dick spread the meaty lips of my wife's vulva open and filled her private opening up til she was crammed full with my hard cock, Karen began to rock herself back and forward on my rigid tool, fucking me while my boner was already buried deep in her snatch. Soon enough, she was cumming around my thick schlong, her clear pussy-juices pouring out over my genitals and running down my thighs. Her vaginal-walls clenched my rigid dick-rod as she orgasmed intensely, her nails raking my back as she clawed at me with pleasure. Goddamn, did it feel so good!

I couldn't hold out for very long, and could feel my own arousal reaching its breaking point. The dam was about to burst, that was for sure, and then Karen did something that just totally blew my mind. She worked her right hand down to my ass, jammed her forefinger right up my bung-hole, and said to me in a soft, sensuous voice, "Are you ready to get me pregnant, too, baby? I want you to, Mike, oh how I want you to...I want you to make Mommy and I very happy by giving us both some adorable babies!"

She seemed to get off on her words alone and had yet another orgasm around my bulging, rock-hard cock, but there was absolutely no way she could have felt anything as incredible as what I was feeling at that very moment. It was just too unbelievable...two gorgeous, sexy modern women, a mother/daughter pairing no less, wanted me to make them both pregnant! It was way too surreal for me, but I could hardly doubt reality...this was real, and Gina and Karen were serious. I blasted another monstrous load of baby-batter up my other slut-slave's tight, wet cunt, filling my young, beautiful wife's womb with my potent seed.

With a deep, almost painful moan of rapturous pleasure, I jerked and shuddered as the last of my climax passed through my body, and the last of my cum shot up into Karen's love-tunnel. Pulling my flaccid dick out of her sticky, cum-covered snatch, I quickly slid off Karen's sweaty, straining body and wormed my way down to the bottom of the couch.

Gina was suddenly there, standing before me in all her bare naked glory with that big, fat black dildo jammed right up her tight, wet twat, heaving heavily with barely-restrained sexual desire. Her eyes burned with an intensity that instantly fuelled my dormant embers, and within moments she was on her knees before me, taking my limp member into her mouth, and sucking the love-juices from both her daughter Karen and myself down her throat without the slightest care in the world. As she bobbed up and down on my cock, sucking me into her mouth with the strength of a Hoover vacuum cleaner, I suddenly felt my length of cock-meat begin to harden in my mother-in-law's tight, wet, clamping mouth, and soon enough I was rock-hard again and ready to fuck.

"Well, I say you should fuck Mom in the ass, baby, then fuck her pussy and cum deep inside her again," Karen said with a broad, loving smile, not jealous in the least that I was screwing her and her mother both or that I lusted after Gina just as much as I did her. She knew that I loved Gina now as well as her, but Karen understood me so and supportive...she was really something else, my darling wife Karen. "I want to make sure we're both pregnant, after all..."

I was still quite overwhelmed by the whole situation of getting both my wife and mother-in-law pregnant, but both Gina and Karen seemed so resolutely determined about it all that it hardly seemed to matter what I thought of it all. They seemed to think that I would be willing to go along with their proposal and get them both pregnant without a fuss, and although they were right about my compliance with their idea - because, to be quite honest, the idea of knocking them both up really turned me on something major - it still irked me that they just assumed I'd be a willing participant.

Gina quickly pulled her head up off my rigid cock and stood up to kiss me deeply on the mouth. I could taste my own salty pre-cum on her soft red lips, but I didn't mind all that much - I had my hands full, as it were, squeezing and fondling Gina's ample rack of tit-flesh.

I moved over onto my back on the couch, propping myself up slightly in the corner so that I could get at Gina's pussy and asshole as she leapt up onto me and hurriedly positioned herself in a 69er. Licking and sucking at my rock-solid prick, Gina then slowly took my achingly hard sex-organ into her mouth again an inch at a time, til finally the bulbous head struck the back of her throat and I was buried inside her as far as I could go. As I stuck my tongue out and ran it along the length of her pussy-crack, from the beginning of her wet slit close to her anus to the throbbing, hard nubbin of her clitoris, Gina arched her back and let out a prolonged, agonized sigh of complete and utter bliss.

Soon enough, I was reaming her tight, dripping snatch with my tongue, scooping up her sweet, wholesome nectar with ravenous delight and utter purposefulness. There was nothing more arousing to me than eating out a woman's twat, and Gina had one of the nicest pink snatches of them all, I had to say...her pussy-juices simply tasted divine, and I loved to nibble and suck on her hard, fleshy clit til I had her bucking and thrashing wildly with pure ecstasy. Within only a few short minutes, Gina had cum on my mouth at least five times, and she was soon begging and pleading to be fucked like a dirty, filthy whore.

"Give it to me, you gorgeous hunk. I need your cock inside me right now, Michael, more than anything else in this world I need it!" she screeched, quite pitifully and without an ounce of self-respect. Gina was beyond that now, she really was his sexual slave, and only wanted to be given the pleasure that she so deeply craved.

I couldn't help but smile with satisfaction, but my own lustful need was almost at the same level as Gina's so I was not in any mood to hesitate or pause. I quickly pulled Gina around so it was her brown, puckered asshole in my face instead of her snatch, then I proceeded to rim out her butt-pipe with intense lust. My desire to fuck my hot in-law was almost beyond reason, but I took the time to lubricate her shit-hole more because I knew it would make the experience better for me than for it Gina's sake.

The taste of Gina's rear end didn't repulse me like it would have many people I know, it in fact fuelled the fires of my passion, and soon I had my mother-in-law shoved into the corner of the couch I had just moments before been lying in, my rock-hard dick-lance positioned at the very entrance of her tight little anus. Although I had been there many times before over the previous couple of weeks, I still got a rush of excitement just imagining the feel of her ass-channel squeezing the entire length of my cock so tightly as I fucked her. It was truly something sublime...

Pushing ever-so-slowly into her anus from behind, sliding inch after inch of my long, thick cock into her tight little shitter, I soon had Gina grunting and grasping like a dirty, lusting bitch in heat, just the way she really was on the inside. I reached down between her parted thighs and diddled her large, swollen clit, causing her to shudder and moan with lustful pleasure as she came and came with my big, fat dick-rod jammed right up her shit-hole. It truly felt wondrous with my prick all the way inside her rear entrance, but soon enough I had worked myself into a nice, easy, regular tempo, which soon had her grasping and trembling with intense, orgasmic desire.

I fought back the urge to cum right then deep into her bowels as her anal muscles clenched down on my rigid tool, and managed to just hold myself in check. After a few short, breathless minutes of slow, deliberate strokes, I soon had myself fucking my mother-in-law up the rear end to a regular, even rhythm, straining all over to drive my cock deep into her shit-hole and out again while still not blowing my load. It was a damn tough thing to do, that's for sure! The tight, aching pleasure was almost too much to resist.

"Oh, fuck, I can't hold back much longer," I grunted, feeling my cum-laden ball sacs tingling and churning as my climax drew irresistibly nearer. "I need to cum so bad..."

"Quick, baby, pull out of my ass and fuck my cunt until you cum..." Gina screamed, as she again orgasmed as my dick stretched her sphincter to its absolute limits. "Oh, Jesus fuck I'm cumming so hard!"

She exploded in orgasmic intensity, splattering a good deal of cunt-cream all over the couch as she clenched my aching cock as I slowly pulled my dick-shaft out of her bung-pipe. I shoved my face into Gina's well-stretched rear end and tongued out her asshole for a little while, then immediately moved back up behind her and slid the entire length of my penis into her tight, wet pussy. Fucking my mother-in-law's tight sheath with a rigorous vengeance, it did not take long for me to explode deep inside of her vadge and flood the 42-year-old babe's depths with my semen. Letting out a climactic roar as I came deep inside of Gina's cunt-hole, I then collapsed in sheer exhaustion onto the couch in between the mother/daughter pair.

They immediately sandwiched themselves between me, their well-toned, bare-naked bodies entwined with my own, their heads resting on my chest. Both Gina and Karen were soon fast asleep - Karen was even snoring lightly, which brought a smile to my lips.

Before I too drifted off to sleep, I found myself thinking about what the two ladies had said to me over the last few days about getting them pregnant. I had to be honest with myself - the notion sure was a good one to me, I sure had no problem at all if both Gina and her daughter Karen wanted to give birth to my children. The idea of being a stud to both horny bitches sure as hell seemed appealing to me. Well, I thought as I began to drift off into oblivion as sleep took me, I will just have to wait and see how things turned out...

"Umph, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Mike...." a soft, feminine voice cooed in my right ear. My eyes shot open and I spun around sharply on the couch, and suddenly, when I saw who had whispered into my ear, my heart skipped a beat in utter horror.

"Oh crap..." I muttered to myself. We were sprung, and our secret was lost, because we had been discovered by none other than my younger sister Taylor, who was nothing short of the Queen Bitch from Hell. Yep, a real nice one, that Taylor...not!

"Yeah, 'crap' is a good word to sum it up, you dirty, perverted little bastard!" Taylor said with a broad, satisfied grin. She had me dead to rights and she knew it - and one thing about Taylor was that once she had leverage over you, she exploited it to the max. I knew I was really in for it now... "I don't think Mom and Dad would be all that pleased to learn their beloved 'poster-child' for good Christian values and decency was shacking up with his wife and his mother-in-law at the same time, don't you agree?"

Jeez, I hated her! "Look, Taylor, I'm sure we can figure this out, huh? We can surely come to some arrangement we can all agree upon and would cause the least amount of pain and suffering," I said in my most calm, diplomatic tone of voice. All I wanted to do more than anything else was to leap across the room and wrap my hands around the cow's neck!

Taylor was really quite a gorgeous girl, with longish dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and a beautiful, angelic face that reminded me of one of the Madonna statues. Her 40C breasts were quite an attractive feature, I had to say, and her big, round ass definitely wasn't a bad thing. But the fact was that she had to be one of the coldest, mean-hearted super-bitches on the planet, and her boyfriends had a very quick turnover rate because of her incompatible personality. I loved her, yes, but I really didn't like her, especially when Taylor had the gall to blackmail me!