Unexpected Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ almighty, Taylor, I'm a grown man for crying out loud!" I exclaimed, shaking my head with exasperation as I gently wormed my way out from between Gina and Karen, who were both still fast asleep, and stood up in front of my 19-year-old sister, completely naked. I wasn't ashamed of being nude in front of my sister, and I wasn't going to conceal myself in my own house. So I stood there right in front of Taylor with my limp dick hanging down between my legs and my wrinkled scrotal sacs shrivelled up against my pelvis, staring her right in the eyes. "This is my house, and my sex life is nobody's business but my own."

"Oh, I don't think Mom and Dad will see things the same way..." Taylor said ruefully, smiling all the while. "But I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. If you do something for me, than I can forget all about this little foray..."

I followed the direction of Taylor's gaze, and saw that she was staring right at my flaccid cock. As I looked on, she unconsciously licked her lips, which made me in turn grin broadly. Consciously or subconsciously, she wanted to get her mouth around my dick, and I thought that, seeing as Taylor had something on me, I could put her in a compromising situation and get some major dirt on her...

"What do you want from me, huh?" I asked, biting back the urge to laugh out loud at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. This was really out of this world...

"Well, I'm sure I can think of something..." Taylor said with a low chuckle, reaching out between the two of us with one hand to wrap her smooth, delicate little fingers around my warm cock. I looked into her eyes as she squeezed my dick-rod gently, then began to wank my dong off as Taylor stepped right up close against me and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

I had no idea what Taylor was doing here, or how she had managed to get in because the house had been locked up, but she was here and she was coming onto me there in the lounge room, not five metres from where my wife and mother-in-law lay sleeping. My mind was racing at breakneck speed trying to get everything sorted out in my head, but things were just way too out of control and so utterly surreal, I could hardly believe anything anymore. Yes, this was real and I was living all this out, but to the rational part of my brain this just seemed too incredible to be truly happening.

Taylor slid her tongue into my mouth and my arms wrapped around her waist. I pulled her body in tightly against mine, her large, ample titties mashing against my chest as we French-kissed. I reached down to cup her firm, well-toned ass-cheeks.

"Ah, I wondered when you'd show up..." I heard Karen say behind me, and I spun around. My beautiful young wife was standing up beside her mother Gina, both of whom were completely naked, with broad grins across both their faces. "This is your surprise, darling. I hope you like it..."

Author's Note: Because of the number of e-mails I have received about writing sequels for Unexpected Benefits, I have decided to stretch things out a little bit. Don't know how far the story can go, though, but we'll see if I get bored with things or not. I hope that you've enjoyed my story. Please take the time to give me feedback, positive or negative, about my work. Thanks for reading!

TheCaptain