Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Yvonne then slowly slid her ass off my cock and grasped one of the sturdy horizontal bars above the bed and lifted herself off my cock.

Yvonne looked upon me and said, "Now it's time for my pussy."

I agreed and lifted myself up and grasped on of the bars myself and lifted myself up. Yvonne moved gracefully as she slid her pussy over my cock and wrapped her legs around me and we fucked, semi suspended and testing our strength.

We were vigorous and still the bed did not shake, it seemed as though it was made for this, what we were doing. The fucking continued and we remained steadfast, as if we continued to hold on, powered only be lust. We continued, to hold on, to fuck on, it simply was nothing we could not handle. Our fucking continued, as did the strength in our arms.

Eventually after building up we reached a climax together our voices spoke no words, but there was no denying what we both meant. Yvonne unwrapped her legs and brought herself to stand onto the bed. I moved myself backward and let go of the bar and brought myself downward.

We then laid down on the bed, exhausted but contently, perfectly. Our urges had been satisfied, and now another, that of sleep was in need of satisfying. We were still lying there in the afterglow of sex with sweat still glistening off our naked bodies we drifted away into deep sleep.

We both slept for some time, until my eyes slowly opened and I was awake. I sat up and look toward Yvonne, still beside me, looking as gorgeous as ever still fast asleep. I looked upon feeling content and truly happy for the first time. I slowly and quietly got off the bed and made my way outside just as I was earlier that day.

I walked outside, clutching a cigar and lit up going through all the notions. I took a puff and exhaled the smoke. I sat myself down on a chair outside and looked out upon the beach and ocean just ahead. I looked around me, at the sky above, toward the pool, the chaise lounge and beyond. All that had happened in Mauritius, first meeting Yvonne in Buenos Aires, then again in Hong Kong. I still felt the need to pinch myself, it was unbelievable.

I saw her first on TV, then movies, then videogames, and I have seen her in bed. I felt something, for her, something more than lust. I was in love, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her by my side. Whether she would want to do the same, I do not know.

I continued to puff on a cigar contemplating all that happened and what to do, what to say. I felt that if there was a time to say something, it would certainly be right now. The time had arrived, Yvonne made her presence known.

"Hey you, how are you doing?" Yvonne asked me.

"I'm doing great, Yvonne, did you enjoy last night?" I replied as Yvonne, still naked, sat down beside me.

"Oh yes, I enjoyed last night and to forget about this morning," Yvonne answered with a kiss.

"I'm glad, Yvonne, there is something I need to ask you?" I tentatively enquired.

"Bill, I think I know what it is you would like to ask," Yvonne responded.

"After all that has happened, I fell hard in love, with you. Simply put would . . . you . . . marry me?" I asked.

Yvonne leaned in and we shared a deep kiss, passionate slow and long.

Yvonne then responded, "Yes, of course, I will marry you, I've fallen for you as well and I love you."

"I love you too Yvonne," I replied.

(After the wedding.)

Once we found ourselves husband and wife, we found ourselves, happy contented and in love just a little more every day.

We returned to each location, where we first met, all the way to where we declared our love for one another.

As we stood on the beach in Mauritius, in front of the same hotel and same room.

"This is where it was."

"Yes, Bill, where our love blossomed, my husband."

"This where, I asked you to be my wife."

"To that question there was only once answer I could give to you."

We then turned our attention to the ocean with our hands held together and our love strong.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12