Unexpected Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would they do that?"

"I don't know. It's not that big."

"Let me be the judge of that. But first, let's take off some of these other clothes you have on." She grabbed his shirt and he held his hands in the air so she could pull it off and toss it aside. "Now let's work on this," she suggested and dropped down to kneel by the edge of the bed so she could take his pants off. As she did this, her hand ran down over his bare skin and into his crotch. "Oh, he's hot and hard. Just the way I like them." Her hands deftly unhooked his belt and undid the zipper. "Lift up," she commanded and as he complied, she slipped the pants down and off over his legs. "Socks too," she said and quickly slipped them off, leaving him sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers with his penis pushing obscenely against the fabric.

Before continuing, Cathy sat back a bit to stare. "I love that look."

"What's that?" he asked.

"A man in his underwear with his cock ready to burst out of it. Don't know why but it makes me excited knowing it's because of me."

"Oh yes, it's because of you," Art agreed.

She smiled and reached forward. Before freeing his cock, she rubbed the smooth fabric over and around giving both of them a thrill.

"You ready?" she asked as she reached for the waist band. He nodded and she pulled downwards. His cock bounced free as she whipped them down and over his legs.

"Oh boy Art. They were right. God, look how thick it is."

"I wish it was longer."

"No, no. This is much better than longer. Thickness is where it's at." Her hand wrapped itself around his cock and stroked it. Precum oozed from the opening. "Can I lick it?" she asked shyly.

He nodded. "Please."

Closely he watched as her tongue snaked out to touch the throbbing purple head of his cock. Upon first touch he moaned his approval. "Oh fuck."

"Later," Cathy replied with a grin. "First this," and she took four inches into her throat in an instance before pulling back. "Oh yes, god, it fills my mouth so good."

As one hand held his cock up, her mouth traveled up and down, pulling his length further and further into her throat until her nose touched his pubic hair. Pulling up she let the saliva that was gathering in her mouth drop down and run over his cock lubricating it for her hand which was stroking up and down.

"Fuck yes," she moaned and deep-throated him once again. And again. Up and down she went.

He was so close but didn't want to cum yet so reluctantly, he touched her face. She looked up with the lust evident in her eyes. Drool ran down her chin coating his cock and her hand stroked the cock before her.

"Wait, wait," Art moaned. "I'm so close but I don't want to cum yet."

"Can you cum more than once?"

"Oh yes."

"Then I want to finish this."

"Oh god Cathy. Please. Not yet. I want this to last."

Cathy glanced back at the cock in her hands. It was throbbing in response to Art's pounding heart. She looked back to his face. "All right. Sorry, I got carried away. It really is a very nice cock Art."

"Thanks," he replied with a little grin. "Glad you like it."

"Oh, I do."

"Why don't you come back up here again?" Art suggested holding his hands out to help her get back to her feet. She stood on wobbly legs before him once again. This time his hands were not as shy as they were earlier and ran up her legs to the edge of her panties and up and around to her breasts. Through the top of the baby doll, he felt the soft lushness of her breasts topped by the hardness of her nipples. Reaching to her shoulders, he slowly lowered the strap that was keeping them from his view. The strap came away and the top dropped down to her feet showing her breasts to his eyes for the first time.

"Oh my," he moaned as they came into view. Softly he cupped one in his hands and brought his mouth down to feast on the nipple that was there before him. Above him, he heard Cathy moan lightly and felt her hands pressing his head deeper into her chest. Like a man starved for food, he moved from one breast to the other enjoying the feeling of her nipples hardening into his mouth.

"Fuck that feels good Art."

He could only moan in reply as he moved from one breast back to the other.

His cock throbbed in anticipation. It so wanted to be back in the action. Cathy must have sensed this as she reached down to stroke it.

Pulling his face from her breasts, he reached up to pull her face down once again to kiss her. Taking the hint, Cathy again crawled onto him and wrapped her legs around his back. This time though his cock was free and pushed hard against her stomach just above the only piece of clothing the two of them still had on. Her panties.

"Oh God, Art. I can't wait any longer," Cathy moaned. She stepped back from their embrace and stripped her panties off to stand before him naked. He looked down to her pussy. She had a small patch of dark brown hair just above the junction between her legs. "Fuck, you've got me so wet," she informed him as she ran her hand down and brought it up to show him. He could see her juices covering her fingers. Without hesitation he reached for her hand and took it into his mouth to suck her cunt juice off. "Oh God, that's so hot," she moaned.

"When was the last time you had sex Art?" she asked suddenly.

"What?" he replied as he continued licking her fingers clean.

"When? When was it?"

"Ummm... last November I guess."

"So you're clean then?"

"Clean? Oh yeah, no reason not to be."

"Ok. Because it's you and I know I can trust you. Do you trust me? I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone but Gio ... and truthfully that was a few weeks ago now. I just don't want to use a condom, if that's ok with you."

"Of course it is Cathy. It's up to you."

"Good. Then sit there so I can fuck that nice cock of yours." With that, she again climbed back up onto his lap only this time she took hold of his cock and aimed it at her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself. Art couldn't believe how good that felt. Feeling her wet juicy pussy slowly engulf his throbbing cock. And then she was down all the way and he was inside her. He was fucking Cathy. It was more than his mind could handle at that moment. All he knew was that he didn't want it to end and wanted every nerve ending in his body to remember this moment.

She sat there wiggling her hips getting comfortable and then started moving up and down. Their tongues battled as their genitals ground together.

Feeling a strength come over him, Art wrapped his arms around her body and swung the two of them around so she was on her back on the bed and he was above her. She gave a little squeal as she felt herself being swung around but moaned in approval as she felt his cock sink deeper into her pussy.

The sound of two bodies having sex filled the room. The occasional grunt or moan. The unmistakable slap of skin against skin. The even more unmistakable sound of a wet juicy pussy getting a good fucking.

Art did his best to hold back his orgasm but it wasn't easy. Their two faces came together in deep kisses as Art's hips thrust his cock again and again into Cathy's cunt.

"I'm getting close," he moaned into her ear as he nibbled on her lobe.

"Yes, me too. Cum inside me," she told him. "I want to feel it so I can cum too."

"Oh fuck Cathy," Art moaned. There was no holding back now. His cock pounded like a piston. Through his own passion, he heard her moaning as well. With a deep thrust he let loose inside her. The cum shot from his cock like a water pistol. Art knew it was going to be a big one. He felt one stream, two, three, four shoot into her pussy. Beneath him, Cathy's body was shaking. He hoped it was her orgasm as well. She answered for him. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!!" she screamed out. "Yes, keep going, keep going," she intoned him.

Art was still hard and while she orgasmed he continued plowing his cock into her now very wet pussy. Their combined juices made it easy for him to stay at it for a few more moments until Cathy reached up to stop him. "Whoa Art. Stop. That's good for now. You can stop."

In exhaustion, Art pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed, his body trying to recover some air after what had just happened.

After taking a few deep breaths, he was able to look over at Cathy. She smiled, "That was pretty fantastic Art."

"I thought so too."

"I think there was a few years built up there wasn't there?" she asked knowingly with a little smile.

He nodded in response, "A few."

"I thought so." She raised herself up. "Stay here for a second while I clean up. It's kind of running out, if you know what I mean."

Art watched her body as she stood to go to the washroom. Her beautiful bare ass was right there before him. Higher, he could see her breasts swaying as she walked to the sink. He smiled to himself. Oh yes, this was better than he could have hoped. He shifted on the bed to be able to watch her through the bathroom door. She wet a rag and wiped herself down.

She wet the cloth again, wrung it dry and turned back towards him. This time, he was able to get a good view of the front of her body. Shoulder length brown hair. Strong shoulders. B-sized breasts that had not lost much of their firmness over the years. Large dark brown nipples at the tips. Tight waist and flaring hips. Slightly wet pubic hair from the wash cloth above what he knew to be a fabulously tight pussy. Muscular thighs and legs completed the picture.

He took all this in in the five seconds it took for Cathy to make her way back to the bed. She reached down to his penis to clean it with the cloth. "There, all cleaned up," she remarked as she finished and tossed the cloth back into the bathroom.

"Let's rest a bit," she suggested, "before we continue," she added with a grin. "I'm assuming you're not done with me yet?"

"Not by a long shot."

"Good," she responded as she climbed up onto the bed and nestled against him. Even though they had just had sex, he could feel a slight twinge in his cock as her breasts pushed into his side.

"That was fun Art."

"Yes, it was."

They laid there deep in thought for a few minutes. He couldn't believe that Cathy's naked body was right beside him, and that they had just had sex.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just can't believe that we're actually here I guess. It's kinda surreal."

"A bit, isn't it? I certainly didn't expect this when I was coming over today."

"What were you expecting?"

"I'm never sure. I'm still pretty new at this stuff so I was nervous and excited. Your emails were nice and polite. You should see some of the stuff that gets sent. I don't mind a little dirty talk but some of them are just ... rude."

"I find that it's best to be polite, especially at first."

"You've done this a few times. More than just with Vivian and Angie."

"Yes, a few times over the years. ... Well, quite a few actually, I guess. And what about you? Do you mind if I ask how many ... how much ... how many times?"

"No, it's ok. You're number 8. But definitely number 1," Cathy added with a little hug.

"Gee thanks."

"No, really. I think even if I didn't know you, you would have been the best guy I've seen. The first few I didn't do the reference thing and a couple were really disasters. I almost just quit the whole thing."

"Why didn't you then?"

"I figured it would get better. And after some surfing, I noticed that others were asking for references so I thought I'd try that."

"And it's helped?"

"Oh yeah. Really weeded out the major creeps. And a couple times, even though the guy gave references, the girls were pretty honest I think and just said 'don't bother'."

"So what did they say about me?"

"Nice stuff. Said you were nice. Kinda shy and might need some direction. But a nice guy overall."

"I see."

"And Vivian sort of described you too, which really should have made me think of you. Well ... except for the comment about this guy," she added reaching down to stroke his cock. "That wouldn't have helped me."

"So how did she describe me?"

"Tall, sort of thin, long white hair - nice hair, she said. That should have triggered it for me but I wasn't thinking you were into this kind of stuff."

He shrugged. "I've always tried to hide it ... but I am kind of a pervert."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You know, porn movies, magazines, lots of internet pictures. That kind of thing."

"I see. I guess I sort of knew that. After all, Gio used to borrow movies from you."

"True. I always wondered ..."

"What?"

"Well..."

"Go ahead. I think we can be honest with each other - especially now."

"Did he just watch those himself or the two of you together? Why did he need them?"

"We'd watch them together most of the time. I even enjoyed some of them... And we'd fuck like rabbits afterwards," she added with a giggle.

"I see."

Cathy pointed her head towards the corner. "You have a couple movies over there?" He nodded. "We should watch one."

"Sure," he answered and rolled off the bed to the player. "Let's try this one."

"What's it called?" Cathy asked.

"It's called Party Hardcore. I've watched a few of them and find them interesting."

"What's it about?"

"Basically a bunch of ordinary girls get together to watch male strippers."

"Male strippers?"

"Yeah. Makes it sound kind of gay, but it's not. I just like watching the girls in the crowd and picking out ones I'd like to see naked and having sex, and then seeing if it happens."

"Oh, I see," she replied with a nod.

He started the movie and climbed into bed back next to Cathy. The first few minutes were pretty tame as the first guy came out and did his little dance number.

"What are they saying?" Cathy asked.

"Don't know. It's somewhere in Europe I think. Like Czech Republic or something."

"Oh. He's pretty hot," she stated as the dancer stripped down to his underwear.

"You think so, eh? Well, I like her."

"Which one?"

"The girl to the right side. She's cute, and drunk. I'm thinking she'll be into it later."

"Maybe."

The two of them continued watching the show. Cathy's hand was now attached to Art's cock stroking it as they watched. He couldn't help but turn from the movie and watch her as his cock grew to its full capacity.

"Hmmm... looks like someone has woke up," she commented.

"Thanks to you."

"Oh, I think it's that girl there," she said pointing at the screen. One of the girls had her tits out as she sucked on a cock. He looked for a second but his attention was drawn back to Cathy as her mouth engulfed his cock. His head dropped to the pillow and he moaned his approval.

Reaching down, he pushed her hair aside to watch her lips wrapping themselves around his cock. That was always a site he enjoyed, especially with it being Cathy's sexy lips. Blissfully he continued to watch her suck his dick getting him harder and harder. With one free hand he rubbed her back and massaged her tight ass cheeks.

"Let's 69," he suggested, wanting to taste her pussy.

Without breaking contact with the cock in her mouth, Cathy raised herself over him and spread her legs over his face. Her pussy was almost too close to get a good view but it was heavenly, nonetheless. He reached up and pulled her hips towards his face and reached out his tongue to lick her pussy. It had a slight cum flavor from the remnants of the semen that was still in her vagina, but he didn't care. Gladly he licked it up and pulled her closer to him so he could get his tongue even deeper. He concentrated on giving her as much pleasure as possible and ignoring the pleasure she was giving him between his legs. But there was no way to deny that his cock was throbbing in her mouth - as hard as it had been earlier.

Cathy pulled away from his cock and raised her body to a sitting position so she could grind her pussy into his mouth. "Oh fuck, yeah Art. That feels so good. God, eat that pussy."

Always one that wanted to please the ladies, Art did his best. Holding her hips in his hands, he maneuvered her ass over her face so his tongue could reach her spots. He could feel her stroking his cock and occasionally licking it, but his concentration was on the pussy before him. His tongue flicked over her clit and he sucked it into his mouth.

Her body tensed. "Yes...," she squealed in response. "Son of a bitch," she added. "Fuck, you've got to stop. I don't want to cum yet."

"You sure?" Art asked around her pussy.

"Yeah, not yet," she moaned and pushed herself up and off him and sat next to him on the bed. Almost without knowing it, her fingers traveled to her pussy. "God, I'm so wet again."

He rolled to his side and grinned at her. "Yeah?"

She nodded. "Yes. Fuck, I'm almost dripping."

"Cool."

"See," she said and pointed a wet finger in his direction.

"I see." He had a sudden thought. "Can I take those pictures we talked about earlier?"

Her finger continued gently rubbing her pussy as she considered his question. "Can I trust you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You won't plaster them all over the internet will you?" One finger and then a second pushed into her pussy as she asked him. "I don't want that to happen."

"No, Cathy. You can trust me. You know that," he responded even as his eyes stayed glued to her fingers.

"Yes, I know. I'm just teasing you. How would you like to start?" she asked. "We'd better start soon before I crawl over there and just fuck you instead."

"That would be ok too," he replied with a smile and a twitch of his cock.

"I know," she said as she stared at his throbbing cock. "But let's draw this out a bit. Tease each other for a while."

He grinned broadly. "Ok. Sounds good." He rolled off the bed and went to grab his phone.

"Let me throw something on again," Cathy responded and headed back to the bathroom.

As Art came back to the bed, he couldn't resist peaking into the adjoining bathroom to see what Cathy was doing. He caught her just as she reached around her back and hooked up a black lacy bra. She had already pulled on a small pair of thong panties. When she saw him looking, she did a little twirl. "Well?"

The thong rode up into her ass and showed off her cheeks as her back came into view. "Perfection," he replied.

"Thanks. How do you want me?" she asked and then gave a little smile. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I know. How about right there for a bit, looking in the mirror?"

"Sure." She turned around to face the mirror and he snapped a couple pictures that showed her beautiful ass plus her front in the mirror. She reached up to massage her breasts. Snap, snap. She pulled her bra aside and pinched one nipple between her fingers. Snap, snap, snap.

"Let's go to the bed," she suggested.

"Ok." As he turned away from the doorway, his cock bobbed in the air. It had not lost any of its hardness as she had posed for him.

When she got to the doorway herself, she paused and stretched her arms up in the air stretching her body. He couldn't resist. Snap, snap. She turned around and looked over her shoulder with a sultry look in her eyes. Snap.

She slinked over to the bed and crawled onto it and started towards him on her hands and knees. Snap, snap, snap.

"Raise your ass in the air," he suggested. She did as he said. "Fuck, that's hot." Snap, snap, snap.

She sat back on her knees and slipped her bra off and tossed it aside. Her breasts were free for her hands and she stroked them until the nipples poked out from between her fingers. Snap, snap, snap.

"Wait here a sec," she said and ran into the bathroom. Seconds later she came back holding a bright purple dildo. "I thought maybe I'd try this toy on for size," she said as she brought it to her lips and kissed it with a smile. Snap. "Not as good as the real thing though," she said with a grin and a glance at his cock which was bouncing as he moved around.