Unexpected Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly couldn't answer any more. All she could do was nod. Her mind was full of the images that Cathy was painting for her.

Art moved to Shelly and lifting her face to his, leaned in for a kiss. Her eyes closed as she returned it. Her tongue darted out teasing his and they battled for a few moments. Art stood there with one arm around Shelly and the other around Cathy holding her close.

With Cathy leading the way, they shuffled towards the bed. When Shelly felt it bump against her legs, she dropped down onto the sheets. Art crawled up next to her and continued kissing her and occasionally moving from her mouth to her ears and over her shoulder to her breasts. Meanwhile Cathy was pushing Shelly's legs apart and her face was moving towards the pussy before her.

Shelly tensed for a moment as she felt Cathy's tongue probing her pussy. But the tension flew away as she moaned her approval, "Oh yes..." She reached down to hold Cathy's head in place. Art looked down to watch Cathy eat her friend's pussy. He could see her tongue moving out and around probing Shelly's cunt for her juices.

He felt a hand on his cock. Looking down, Shelly had reached down and was stroking him. His precum was leaking copiously giving her hand plenty of lubricant. "Let me suck it," she said pleadingly. Quickly Art shuffled up and placed his cock next to her mouth. She turned her head and began licking it before sucking it deep into her throat.

"Oh fuck," Art moaned. He started thrusting slowly, fucking Shelly's face. She continued to suck hard almost bringing him to the edge before sensing his situation and releasing the tension.

Cathy was continuing her assault on the smooth hairless pussy of her best friend. She had found the dildo she'd been using earlier and was working on pushing it inside while she licked on the clit that was sticking out above it. Art looked down to watch as the rubber penis stretched Shelly's pussy wide. She was concentrating mainly on that feeling and only occasionally giving Art's cock a lick or a suck. But that just kept Art on edge without letting him cross over. He was fine with that.

Cathy looked up at Art, "Come down here and fuck her now. She's ready for you." Not one to waste a chance, he pulled his cock from Shelly's mouth and took Cathy's place between Shelly's legs. He was a little higher than she was though with his cock positioned next to Shelly's wet juicy cunt. Cathy reached down to stroke his cock and help him find Shelly's vagina. Just as he was preparing to enter her, Shelly spoke up, "Condom?"

Cathy answered her. "We were doing it this way. You're on the pill aren't you?"

Shelly nodded, "Yes, but..."

"And Art's clean. He hasn't had sex for months... well other than with me I guess. And it feels so much better this way. What do you think?"

Art could only stand at the edge of the bed with his cock inches away from Shelly's pussy with Cathy continuing to slowly stroke him, and listen to the conversation.

"Well, I do hate the feeling of a condom, that's true. And if you guys did it, then it's OK with me. And fuck, I just want to be fucked, so come on Art. Fuck me."

That was what he was waiting for and with Cathy aiming his cock, he slid it deep into Shelly's body in one long stroke. Both moaned as they felt their bodies join. Cathy slipped to the side to watch the first few thrusts before climbing up on the bed and doing what she had promised earlier - that is, sitting on Shelly's face.

Shelly reached up and held Cathy's hips as her tongue probed the pussy above her. Cathy leaned forward and Art met her mouth with his own. His hips continued sliding his cock in and out of Shelly's pussy as Cathy's and his tongue battled.

Cathy came first. She ground her cunt on Shelly's face so she could feel Shelly's tongue deep inside herself. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she chanted as her body shook and her hands mauled her tits, pinching her nipples hard.

As she raised herself up off Shelly's face, Art could see that she had cum all over Shelly's face and left her juices over her lips. Shelly licked her lips to pull every drop into her mouth. Cathy relaxed for only a second before moving her face down to help. Art watched as Cathy's tongue licked up the remains of her cunt juice from Shelly's face.

That was too much. "I'm going to cum," he warned them.

"Come up here," Cathy ordered him. "Cum on our faces."

Another offer he couldn't say no to. His cock was pulled from Shelly's wet pussy and he shuffled forward offering his straining cock to the two women. Taking matters into his own hand, he stroked only a few times before knowing he was there. The two brought their mouths close together and Art let loose. His cum shot hard from his cock. If Cathy's mouth hadn't been there to stop it, it would have traveled at least three feet into the air. But instead she captured the first shot in her mouth. He moved his cock towards Shelly as the second and third stream shot out. Back and forth he moved as the cum flowed from his cock over their faces. Dimly he realized that Cathy's hand was rubbing Shelly's pussy and Shelly was also moaning her release as Art's hot cum coated her face.

Cathy pulled his cock into her mouth to suck the last drops from him. Then Art watched in amazement as she turned towards Shelly and let some drops of his semen drop from her mouth into Shelly's. And Shelly didn't seem to mind as her tongue greedily licked up any drop that missed her open mouth. Their mouths came together and they kissed and swapped his cum.

"What the fuck," he figured and moved down to join in. He'd occasionally had a taste of his cum, and had no qualms about doing it again. And what better way to do it again. The two girls momentarily stopped when they felt him come down to join their kiss but only for a moment before they both shared with him and passed some of his cum back.

For a few moments, the three of them lazily licked and kissed as their bodies recovered.

"Fuck, that was kinky," Cathy observed as she turned away.

"Sorry," Art apologized.

"No, no. It was great, just kinky. I mean the whole thing. The three of us. Sharing your cum. It was cool."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I did. How about you Shelly?"

Shelly nodded, "Yes, I did too." She looked towards Art with a mischievous grin, "Can we do it some more?"

Art smiled widely, "For sure. But I may need a few minutes to recover. I'm not as young as I used to be you know."

Cathy spoke up, "You're acting pretty young as far as I'm concerned. You're going to be able to get it up again?" she asked looking down at his shrinking penis.

"With you two around, I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem," he stated confidently. "Though, like I said, it may take a few minutes."

"That's fine. Let's get into the tub again. We weren't in there too long last time."

"Sounds good."

Art got up off the bed and offered a hand to first Cathy and then Shelly helping them up off the bed. As they sauntered into the bathroom, he slowly followed. Again he was seeing a site that he wanted to imbed in his memory - the two girls standing before the mirror washing their faces, fixing their hair. His eyes traveled down their backsides. Shelly's ass was good but Cathy's was fantastic. In the mirror, he admired Shelly's long blonde hair and Cathy's perky tits.

With a big smile, he followed them and as they stepped away from the sink, he reached in to wash as well.

"Oh, sorry, Art, here let me help," Shelly said and reached for a facecloth. She wet it down with some warm water and proceeded to wash the residue of their fuck from his cock.

"Thanks," he replied as he stood there self-consciously watching her. It felt a little strange for it to be Shelly washing him down. He glanced over to see what Cathy was doing and noticed that she was bent over the tub testing the water.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Getting a little cool. I'll warm it up." She reached down to pull the plug and let some of the cooler water out. Again Art just enjoyed the view of her body bent over the tub - her ass in the air and her tits hanging down. Fuck he was a lucky guy.

Shelly finished her wash-up and put the facecloth aside. "There, all cleaned up," she stated proudly.

The warm water was starting to flow into the tub and Cathy climbed in. "Come on guys," she said to them as she lowered herself.

Art and Shelly followed behind her and all three of them settled into the water. For a few minutes they floated enjoying the feeling of the water over their bodies.

"So," Shelly started, "how did this come about?"

Cathy looked towards Art and motioned with her head for him to go ahead.

"I was looking on the internet and found Cathy's ad. And I thought I recognized the pictures in the background so, I kinda figured out it was her."

"Yes, I suppose so," Shelly said. "Some of the pictures were taken in your bedroom, weren't they?"

Cathy nodded. "Yes. I didn't think that would matter."

"So, Art," Shelly continued with a grin, "what were you doing on those websites? And Cathy, I thought you asked for recommendations now?" Her eyes widened in surprise as she caught up, "So Art, does that mean you had some recommendations? You've done this before?"

"Yes, you could say that," he admitted.

Shelly shook her head, "Wow. Our little Art." She turned to Cathy and leaned towards her conspiratorially and whispered loud enough for Art to hear, "So what did they say?"

Cathy laughed, "Well ... they both said pretty nice things actually. One even commented on the width of Art's penis."

"Oh yeah?"

Cathy nodded, "Yes. She said it was pretty thick, and she was right, wasn't she?"

This time Shelly nodded in response and smiled towards Art, "Yes, that's true."

Art spoke up, "So that's my story Shelly, what about you? What's yours? I heard Cathy's earlier ... though she did leave out the part about the idea coming from you," he added with raised eyebrows towards Cathy. She responded with a little shrug of her shoulders.

"Nothing too exciting really," Shelly began. "You probably know that we've been strapped for money the last few years. Crops have been the shits and Larry's back hasn't been good. My new job is OK, but there's not a lot of money in it, so I was thinking of ways to make some more dough. And I really was just surfing the internet and came across some of the escort sites. I REALLY like sex and Larry's been sort of 'out of commission' the last while so I thought I would look into it."

"Does Larry know?"

Shelly shook her head. "No, I haven't told him. He's away quite a bit so I've sort of squeezed this in when I can. Take the occasional afternoon off work. Things like that."

"How long have you been doing it?"

"Let's see. Almost a year I guess now. It was tough at the beginning but you sort of get into a rhythm after a while. And I do the recommendation thing too now like Cathy does. I should have thought of that sooner. It's made things go a lot more smoothly and safely too I think."

Art shook his head in wonder and gave a little laugh when a memory popped into his head. "Remember that costume party - Halloween I guess - at the dorm? When you two dressed up as hookers?"

They both laughed. "God, I forgot all about that," Cathy said.

"Jesus, we were so young then," Shelly added. "Remember all that makeup we put on."

"Oh yeah. Not quite the way it really works is it?"

Shelly shook her head, "Not quite."

"And Rick took us aside and gave us the 'don't get fat talk'. Remember that?"

"Yep."

Art piped up as he looked at their bodies, "Looks like it worked."

"Thanks Art," Cathy said. "That's nice to hear." She slid over towards him. "Maybe that deserves a reward," and she slipped her hand up his thigh towards his floating penis. "How's this guy doing? Getting close to recovered yet?"

"Won't be too long now. Especially with you doing that," he added as Cathy's hand wrapped itself around his cock and cradled it.

"Hmmm... I think someone is starting to get excited," she said towards Shelly. "Why don't you come over and help me out for a while?"

Smiling, Shelly slid over to Art's other side. He watched as her hand joined Cathy's between his legs. Her hand went a little lower and gently rubbed his balls. "Think there's another load in here for us, Art?"

He just nodded.

Shelly grinned, "What's wrong, cat got your tongue? Or maybe, all the blood is leaving your brain? Something is growing, isn't it Cathy?"

"Yes, I think it is. Maybe this will help even more," and she leaned towards Art for a kiss.

Her tongue probed his mouth and he reached around her back to pull her close. Her hard nipples pressed into his side. His hand slid lower and caressed her lower back and rubbed her ass cheeks. Her hand continued stroking his cock coaxing it up and over the waterline.

Noticing that, Shelly moved herself down so she could suck in the couple inches that appeared. "Oh fuck," Art moaned into Cathy's mouth. She glanced down to see what was going on and when she saw what Shelly was doing, she just grinned and returned to the tongue battle.

The water sloshed around as Shelly held the bottom of Art's cock with her hand under the water and kept her head above water and slid up and down his length. For a few minutes she continued as above her Cathy fed one of her nipples into Art's waiting mouth.

Shelly sat up. "Let's dry off some and go back to the bed where it's more comfortable," she suggested.

Cathy opened her eyes as they had been tightly shut as she enjoyed Art's sucking. "Sure, I guess."

Shelly stood up and dripped water onto the floor as she grabbed some towels and handed them to the other two. Art's cock stuck straight out from his body in anticipation of what was to come - literally it.

Quickly most of the water was wiped from their skins and the three of them piled onto the bed in a mix of arms and legs.

Art found himself in the middle with Shelly holding his cock into the air for Cathy. Again he couldn't believe what was happening. He reached down to push Cathy's hair from her face so he could watch her lips encircling his cock. Shelly stroked the bottom few inches as Cathy's mouth moved up and down the top.

Raising himself on his elbows he watched Cathy's mouth as she slipped herself off his cock. But it didn't remain uncovered for long as Shelly replaced it with her own. She corkscrewed her mouth and hands up and down.

Shelly slipped to the side allowing Cathy back in. Together their tongues licked up and down his cock until he was throbbing in anticipation.

Art tried keeping his hands busy, rubbing their backs and massaging one ass and then the other. Reaching down between Shelly's legs, he could feel her wet pussy. Pushing a finger inside, he felt her pussy muscles closing in on it.

He had to taste what he was feeling. Reluctantly, he withdrew his cock from their mouths. They looked up expectantly as he stood up and reached for Shelly. She lay back expectantly - probably assuming that he was going to fuck her.

But instead, he moved his mouth downwards to her bare wet pussy. Taking a long lick upwards, he tasted her juices. "Oh fuck," Shelly moaned. Pulling every cunt licking trick he had ever learned or read from his memory, he went to work. Shelly reached down to hold his face in place.

Glancing to the side he watched as Cathy slid her dildo in and out of her pussy once again. Her wetness quickly coated the rubber cock.

His attention turned back to the pussy before him and he slipped a finger inside as his tongue teased her clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Shelly moaned. Art increased the speed of his tongue and finger as he sensed she was getting close to cumming. Adding a second finger, he twisted them upwards to stroke her G-spot. Shelly's body tensed and pushed up off the bed. "OH GOD YES!" she screamed. "DON'T STOP!"

There was no way to stop now. Pushing into high gear, his tongue licked her pussy and his lips sucked her clit. His fingers probed and stroked. He again felt Shelly tense and looked up to see Cathy massaging one breast and sucking on the other one.

Together they pushed Shelly over the edge and her body bucked up off the bed as she screamed out once again. "Fuck!!" Art licked up her pussy juice as it streamed out of her pussy. For a minute or so longer, he continued licking and enjoying the taste before pulling back and sitting on his heels by the edge of the bed. His face was covered in Shelly's wetness.

Cathy noticed and jumped off the bed to attack Art and lick her friend's juices from his face. She licked and kissed and as she pulled away Art could see the lust in her eyes. "Fuck me Art."

"Love to," he replied.

"Do me this way," Cathy suggested as she crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees and pushed her ass into the air. "Come here and fuck me," she ordered him.

Shelly rolled over onto her side where she could watch the action. Reaching one hand out, she massaged one of Cathy's tits as it hung down from her chest. "I've always been jealous of your tits Cathy," she commented.

Meanwhile Art was crawling up on the bed and reaching out to feel Cathy's ass. So smooth. So silky. His fingers traveled down her crack to her dripping pussy. One finger easily slipped inside as his hand moved down. "God, you're so wet," he moaned.

"Uh huh. Come on Art. Quit teasing me. I want that big thick cock inside me," she ordered, reaching back to try and find it and pull him in.

Art laughed lightly, "OK, OK." He shuffled forward holding his throbbing cock in his hand. Cathy's hand finally found it and she moaned in anticipation. Grabbing it, she pulled him towards her body.

The fuck in the shower had whetted his appetite for this position but this situation was hundreds of times better. Grasping an ass cheek in each hand, he let Cathy position his cock at her vagina. Slowly, agonizingly, he pushed in. To begin, he just let a couple inches in before pulling slowly out. Cathy moaned into the pillow her face was pushed into. Back in, but again only a couple inches. While pulling out, Art held her ass cheeks apart and watched her pussy lips wrapping themselves around his cock. Always a site he loved.

He continued his shallow thrusting a few more times until with a long deep thrust he pushed his cock deep into her pussy. Cathy moaned in ecstasy as she felt his cock fill her. Art proceeded to alternate deep and shallow thrusts until Cathy's moans reached their crescendo and she screamed out her orgasm. Luckily her face was still pushed into the pillow or else security would have been called to find out what was going on.

Realizing that Cathy was done, Art pulled his wet cock from Cathy's dripping pussy and looked over to Shelly. Shelly looked back, smiled and spread her legs inviting him in. Not one to pass up an invitation like that, Art moved over and slipped his cock into the waiting pussy. Again he alternated shallow and deep thrusts. Leaning down, his tongue battled Shelly's as they moaned into each other's mouths. His hips pounded his cock into the shaved pussy of one of his dream girls. What a day it had turned out to be!

To the side, he could tell that Cathy had recovered and was watching the two of them. He glanced over at her and smiled. She returned it weakly and reached out to rub his back and his ass cheeks. He felt her massage and squeeze them as they worked on fucking Shelly.

Cathy leaned forward to Art's ear, "You up for something kinky?" she asked.

Art slowed his fucking and turned toward her. "What's that?"

She reached to her bag and pulled out a smaller version of the earlier dildo and started licking it seductively. "Can I fuck you with this?"

At this point, she could have asked almost anything of him. Jump off the roof, walk down the hallway naked. His mind was beyond any rational thought. So all he could reply was, "OK."