Unexpected Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to the middle of the bed and stripped off her panties. Lying back on the pillow, she spread her legs enticingly. Her wet juicy pussy opened up to his view. Snap, snap. He moved in close. Snap. She reached down and spread her lips showing her engorged clit. Snap, snap. She brought the dildo down there as well and slipped it into her vagina. Snap, snap. He watched closely as her pussy swallowed its length. She proceeded to plunge it in and pull it out. Her pussy lips tried holding it in but would reluctantly release as it came out. "You like watching, Art? You like watching me fuck myself with this dildo?"

Dumbly he nodded his response.

"Maybe ...," she started and then paused seemingly deep in thought as the sound of the dildo fucking her wet pussy became the only sound he could hear in the room.

She paused for a second in her masturbation. "Have you ever had a threesome Art?"

He pulled his eyes away from her pussy and nodded, "Yes, why?" What was she thinking?

"Maybe you'd like to watch another girl fuck me with this?" she suggested as she sawed the dildo in and out.

With a surprised look, he nodded.

"I think that could be arranged. If you've got the time, and a little more dough too I suppose."

"I don't need to be anywhere," he replied. "And I should be able to dig up some more."

"I've never done this, but I have someone in mind. Her name is Shauna ... but you may know her as Shelly," she finished with a grin.

His eyes flew open, "Shelly?" This day could not get any better. Shelly was Cathy's best friend and he had had the hots for her too since day one.

"How do you think I really got started doing this?" she inquired with a grin.

"Shelly?" he repeated.

Cathy nodded, "Yes. She needed the extra money ... you know they've been in trouble ... and told me about this. I thought I'd give it a try. We've talked about getting together but it's never happened."

"Never?"

"Never. Not even with Gio. He's wanted to, but I was never ... willing, I guess."

"And you are now?"

"I am. This is different you know."

"I see."

The dildo was no longer in her pussy. She still held it and it glistened in the light from her juices. She looked at it. "I think I'm a little wet," she said with a grin.

"A little," he agreed.

"What do you think? Should I give her a call?" He nodded. "Ok."

Art watched as she went to her phone and dialed the number. He watched her tight body in amazement. As she waited, he snapped a couple more pictures. She smiled back and he took a couple more.

"Hi, Shauna, how are you doing?" she suddenly said, using Shelly's escort name.

He listened to Cathy's side of the conversation. "I'm doing good. Actually really good," she added with a grin in Art's direction. She paused as Shelly said something. "Well ... I'm sitting here with a client and we're having a fabulous time. And ... you know we've talked about a threesome ... and I was wondering if you wanted to try it out this afternoon?"

Art waited impatiently wishing he could hear Shelly's response. Cathy listened and then gave a little smile and nod. "So, you're not busy or anything? That's great." She paused and Cathy looked towards him. "We hadn't really discussed that." To Art, she said, "Is $300 OK." He nodded his approval. Into the phone, she said, "300?" "Excellent. Trust me, you'll have a good time. When can you be here?" With a disappointed look, she repeated Shelly's reply. "Couple hours. Well, yeah, that's OK I guess. We'll find something to do, I'm sure," she added with a grin towards Art. "Actually it's lunch time and I'm getting a little hungry."

With a grin of his own, he reached down and offered his cock to Cathy. She gave a little silent laugh before returning to her conversation. "OK. Hurry over." She listened. "Yes, he's listening," and with a glance to his cock, she added, "and pretty excited about this too. I guess I should tell you where we are. Almost forgot that. Room 354," she paused as he confirmed with a nod, "in the Best Western on the south side of town." Short pause. "OK. See you soon," she finished off and hung up.

He grinned broadly. Oh my god. How could this day get any better?

"I am getting hungry," Cathy spoke up. "Do you mind if we break for a bit and have a bite?"

"No, no. That's OK."

"I would like to take a quick shower first though. Want to join me?" she added with a knowing grin.

"Of course." He jumped up and followed her towards the bathroom. She started the shower and he grabbed a couple towels for them to dry off with. As she moved around, he continued admiring her body. She was still gorgeous though well into her 40's. Still a tight ass and her breasts were still perky.

Before he knew it, she had slipped into the shower and started washing herself. Realizing he wanted to capture the moment, Art quickly grabbed the camera off the night stand and snapped a couple more pictures. Noticing what he was doing, Cathy played along and pressed her body against the see through shower door. Snap, snap.

That was enough though and he put the camera aside and slipped into the shower next to her. Feeling her wet nude body next to his kept his cock hard. Could he wait for a couple hours before getting some more release? And it didn't help when Cathy reached down to stroke it. She applied some soap and her hand slid back and forth effortlessly. "Oh fuck, Cathy," he moaned.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Fantastic."

"Hmmm... yes. It does feel pretty good. Wanna fuck a bit?" she asked with a wicked grin. "But no cumming. K?"

How was it possible to pass up that offer? Dumbly he nodded.

"Let's give this a try then," Cathy suggested. She turned around and pushed her ass back towards him. The water was forgotten but continued running over their bodies. Though he was quite a bit taller, he wasn't going to pass up a chance to fuck her again. He knelt down a few inches and taking his cock in hand, pushed it up against her pussy. Feeling the give of her vagina, he gave a push and slipped in. Cathy moaned in response as she felt his cock invade her body. He held her hips and pushed completely inside.

As she pushed back, he pushed forward and they got into a nice rhythm. Gritting his teeth and concentrating at the 'task' at hand, he fucked this girl of his dreams.

Though after only a minute or so, it was too much. Any more and he was going to cum inside her. "Oh fuck, Cathy, I gotta stop," he groaned.

Cathy reluctantly nodded her assent. "Ok," and she pulled away and stood up feeling his cock slip out of her pussy. "Fuck that felt so good though."

"I know. This is killing me," he moaned. His cock was hard and throbbing. Dark and almost angry looking that it didn't get the release it wanted.

She grinned back. "Me too. God, I'm ready to explode. Let's wait till Shelly gets here though." She finished washing the sweat off her body and he did the same.

The two of them dried off and put their clothes back on. Art was almost sad as he watched her body being covered again by her clothes. But then he told himself that soon he'd be seeing and feeling her bare skin once again.

"Wanna just eat here?" she asked.

Art nodded. "Sure."

"Ok. Just to make it less obvious, do you have a problem if I go down first and then you can come down in a couple minutes?"

"No, that sounds OK," he agreed.

"All right. Well, I'm ready to go. See you in a couple," she added. Almost as an afterthought, she came up towards him and reached up for his face to give him a kiss on the lips. With a surprised look on his face, he accepted her kiss.

She broke away with a little grin and almost shyly added, "Well, OK then. See you." She slipped out the door leaving him standing there in shock.

Strangely that one little kiss affected his thoughts more than anything else. He had just spent the last hour or more feeling, touching, fucking, and, yes, already kissing her, but that was different. Probably because they were both dressed and it felt more like just like their normal lives.

Shaking his head, he realized that he could probably go now. Quickly he grabbed his wallet and the room key and headed to the elevator.

Down in the restaurant, he saw that Cathy was already seated and looking at the menu and he slipped over to join her.

"Hi," he said sheepishly. It seemed weird to be acting so nonchalantly after having fucked her just a few minutes earlier.

She responded in kind with a smile, "Hi Art."

He sat down across from her and picked up his menu. For the next few minutes, they reviewed their choices and gave their orders to the waitress. That was followed by an awkward silence as they sat deep in their own thoughts.

"This is weird," she said.

"I know."

"I guess that's to be expected."

"True. It's been a strange day."

"Yes, it has. But a good one."

"I agree." He paused for a second, "So what are you going to tell Gio about today?"

"Oh shit, I should give him a call and tell him I won't be home for a while." She grabbed her phone from her purse and dialed. Again, he listened to her side of the conversation. "Hi Gio." Pause. "Yes, it was a lot of fun. I'll tell you about it later. I'm going to be meeting Shelly in a bit so we're going to hang out for a while." Pause. "No, not too late. Before supper I'm sure." Pause. "OK, see you later. Bye."

"So?" he asked.

"What? Oh, Gio. I'm not too sure. Probably just tell him what we did - though I'll leave out that it was you. And I don't think I'll mention Shelly either. That would probably disappoint him since he's been wanting ... well you know what he's been wanting."

He nodded. "I can imagine. I'm kinda amazed that this is going to happen."

"It would just be strange with him and her. I'd probably feel some jealousy. Just not ready for it though. But this, the three of us, will be perfect, I'm sure."

"What will Shelly think? She'll still be up for this, I hope," Art asked, voicing his concerns.

"I think so. I hope so too. She'll probably be shocked - like I was. But I think it will be easier if I'm there. You know I was pretty close to turning and running myself."

"Yes, I was afraid of that. I'm glad I talked you into staying though."

"Me too. I figured it was going to be strange but it wasn't." She leaned towards him and whispered, "You're pretty good you know."

Art blushed a few shades of red. "Ummm... Thanks."

She continued whispering, "And you have a really nice thick cock too."

The blush went from red to purple. "Ummm... ummmm...," he mumbled.

Patting his hand, Cathy laughed gently, "Sorry, just trying to embarrass you. I think it worked."

"It did."

Art took a drink of his water and tried to bring his coloring back to normal. "So, you'll help me convince Shelly not to run away?"

"I will. I've been thinking about this for a while. Sort of waiting for the right circumstances to come along. Maybe if you let me answer the door when she arrives, I can set this up the right way. Prep her before she sees you."

With a nod in agreement, Art replied, "Sure. That sounds good."

The food arrived and for the next twenty minutes the two of them ate their meals and caught up on the latest news like any two close friends would.

As they finished and Art paid the bill, they stood in front of the restaurant. "Should we separate?" he asked.

Cathy looked around. "No, I don't see anyone. We can go together."

With that they headed to the elevator and entered for the ride. Cathy moved over close to him as it took them up. She reached down between his legs. "Hmmm... not quite ready yet, eh?" she asked wickedly.

"Won't take long."

"No, I don't think it will. Maybe we should try out the Jacuzzi while we wait for Shelly to arrive."

"That sounds like a plan."

As the door dinged announcing their arrival, Cathy pulled back. Art could feel that his cock was starting to harden from her touch. Luckily no one was outside in the hallway and they quickly went down the hall and he fished out the room key to open the door.

As soon as they entered, Cathy started stripping out of her clothes. "No use waiting," she said as she put her clothes to the side. Art stared at her again, watching her body move.

"Hey, what are you waiting for?" she asked when she saw him standing there fully clothed. "Strip down and let's jump into that tub."

As he started to follow her instructions, he frowned, "Damn, I forgot to get that extra cash. Shit."

"I think there's an ATM downstairs. I thought I saw one."

"Yes, maybe. Don't go anywhere," he said.

"I won't. I'll get the Jacuzzi ready. Hurry back."

How could he not? Cathy was standing there naked wanting him to hurry back. Oh yes, no chance of any dawdling with her waiting for him.

Quickly he exited and headed down for the extra cash.

Five minutes later, he was back opening the door to the room. "Hello," he said as he moved into the room.

"I'm in the tub. Hurry up." He could hear the jets running and after placing the money by the door, didn't waste any time making his way towards the sound. The water was up to her chest and bubbles covered her lower extremities. He smiled as he stripped down.

"I see you've got some bubbles going there."

Cathy playfully picked up a handful and tossed them in his direction. "Yep. Maybe a few too many though."

"Hey," Art yelped. "Don't get me wet." He placed the last of his clothes aside and stepped into the water. It was warm but not hot and he slowly lowered himself.

"Oh...," Cathy moaned disappointingly. "I can't see him any more."

"Him?"

"Your penis. I was kind of enjoying watching it bounce around."

"Well, I can't see too much of you either," Art replied.

"True." Cathy replied as she slid her body over top of his. "But can you feel it?"

With a huge grin, he reached down to grip her ass cheeks and press her pussy against his growing cock. "Oh yes, I can." The two of them kissed as Cathy lay right over top of him. Between her thighs she trapped his quickly expanding cock.

"Gotcha ya," she laughed.

Art replied by squeezing her ass cheeks. "I think I've got you."

"Hmmm... maybe so."

Cathy slipped from his grasp and sat back in the tub facing him. "Tsk, tsk," she said. "Remember we're waiting for Susie to arrive."

"Yeah, I know. Think she'll be here soon?"

"Can't be too much longer. I think it's been way over an hour."

Art reached over to his watch to take a look. "Yes, it has. I guess we did have the shower and lunch, didn't we?"

She nodded, "True. I hope she gets here soon. I'm almost ready to burst."

"You're ready to burst!! What about me?" he asked with a wiggle of his hard cock above the water line. "This poor guy can't wait much longer." Cathy laughed at his display and he joined in. As they chuckled, there was a knock on the door.

They both jumped in surprise. "Damn, that scared me," Cathy said.

"Me too."

"Give me a few minutes," she said to him as she stood to step out of the tub. Art watched as the droplets of water mixed with the bubbles slid down her skin. "Fuck, you look hot," he commented.

Cathy just smiled and grabbed a towel, "Be right back."

In a louder voice, she said towards the door as a second knock came, "Hold up a sec, I'll be right there."

The knocking stopped and Cathy wrapped the towel around herself. Leaning over, she gave Art a quick peck and turned away.

Straining his ears, he heard Cathy open the door and say Hi. He heard Shelly reply quietly. There was some low mumbling and he figured Cathy had found the cash for Shelly and was giving it to her.

As she approached the door to the bathroom, he heard her say, "Well, I'd introduce you two ... but," and as she came to the doorway with Shelly behind her, she stepped aside so Shelly could see, "I think you two already know each other," she finished with a giggle.

"Hi," Art said.

Shelly's mouth dropped open in shock. She looked from him to Cathy and then back to him. "Art?"

Cathy piped up, "Yes, of course it's Art." She pulled the towel from her body and hung it up. "Now I really think you need to do some catching up. We're both all naked and ... well, you're not."

Shelly's mouth was opening and closing but nothing was coming out. She glanced towards Cathy, and Art noticed that her gaze traveled down and then back up again. Maybe she liked what she saw. "Ummm...," she mumbled. "Cathy?"

"Think about it Shelly," Cathy spoke up. "This is perfect. You know Gio has always wanted this but I wasn't sure how I'd react. But this is right. We both want to do this. And we've known Art a long time so it's not like it's some stranger. We both make some money out of the deal. And Art lives a dream come true. Right Art?" she asked looking in his direction.

"Oh yes," he replied simply.

"What do you think?" Cathy inquired of Shelly. "It works doesn't it?"

Shelly finally spoke. "I guess so. It's just not quite what I figured."

"I know. You should have seen me when I saw Art open the door this morning. I was ready to bolt the other way."

"Really?"

"Yes. But I'm really glad Art convinced me to stay. It's been a blast. But only one so far, eh Art?"

He laughed at her pun. "Yes that's true."

"So Shelly, why don't I help you out of those clothes so you can join us in the Jacuzzi? I think there's room for one more. What do you say?"

Shelly looked back and forth and then shrugged her shoulders. "Why not?"

With that Art watched as Cathy moved towards Shelly. She grabbed hold of the shirt that Shelly was wearing and pulled it up over her head. Her long blonde hair pulled upwards and fell back down over Shelly's shoulders. Cathy gently moved in to kiss her mouth. Tentatively at first and then as her arms wrapped around Shelly, with more force.

Art watched their two bodies entwine. Cathy was darker. She'd done some tanning; her hair was dark brown in contrast to Shelly's white skin and blonde hair. They were almost opposites. The rest of Shelly's body was soon in view as well. Her breasts were smaller than Cathy's, her body not quite as tight. But to Art it didn't matter. He had watched these two girls for many years dreaming of something like this. Soon Shelly was completely naked. Between kisses, Cathy had stripped her down. Art could see that Shelly's pussy was shaved bare in contrast to the sparse amount of pubic hair that Cathy had. And he could see that she was starting to get wet. Cathy's fingers were rubbing Shelly's pussy and they were quite obviously damp from Shelly's arousal.

And speaking of arousal, Art's own cock was throbbing in anticipation. The teasing over the last hour or two had brought him to the brink a few times, and he wasn't sure how much of this show he could take.

Sensing his predicament, Cathy glanced his way. Shelly's lust filled glaze followed and zeroed in on Art's cock as it poked its way free of the water. Unconsciously she licked her lips. Breaking her concentration, Cathy turned to Shelly, "Nice cock, eh?"

Shelly pulled her eyes away for a second and nodded to Cathy, "Yes, it looks like it."

"Just wait till you feel it deep in your pussy. It's going to fill you right up."

Shelly looked back and nodded in agreement. "Uh huh."

"But you and I are going to suck on it first. Get it nice and hard and wet before Art fucks us with it."

Art couldn't resist reaching down and stroking himself. Cathy's teasing of Shelly was getting to him too.

"And while he fucks you, I'm going to be sitting on your face so you can eat my pussy," she continued.

Art couldn't stay away from them any longer. He stood from the Jacuzzi and stepped out. Grabbing a towel, he quickly dried himself off and made his way towards the two girls.

Cathy lightly rubbed Shelly's tits, giving her nipples little tweaks until they were hard little buttons. "Maybe we'll both suck him off and have him shoot his load over our tits so we can lick it off each other."