Unexpected Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla felt like she was floating on air as he held her tightly to him. She felt his hands on her lower back...on the cheeks of her ass. The sound of her heart in her ears became louder and louder. She could barley hear the music. Their movement had come to an almost complete stop as the kiss deepened.

She could feel the heat of her passion slowly coming to a boil. Her curvy body was pressed against the hard muscles of his. She could feel the distinctive edge of his pecs, the rippled abdomen, and suddenly another muscle forming! She wasn't shocked nor surprised by the rise she felt. His own arousal was making hers all the hotter! Abruptly the music, and the moment, ended.

Passion:

They found themselves at the edge of the dance floor near the door and the open bar. Taking her hand, they stepped up onto the carpet.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked her.

"Some wine please."

He stared at her for a moment. There was a hunger in his eyes that frightened yet aroused her. She knew that if she looked into a mirror, she would see the same hunger reflected back. He took her hand and kissed it.

"Would you like that wine here, or in my suit?" he asked her. The words came out soft, gentle. He did not beg, nor command. But the tone of his voice, the look in his eyes, told her he wanted her. She thought for a moment, looked into his deep blue eyes, then took his hand and led him out the door and into the foyer.

They walked hand in hand down the length of the grand hall to the back of the hotel and the bank of elevators. He pushed her up against the cold mirror and she arched her back away from it pushing herself into him. She was pleased to feel that his arousal was still apparent.

They kissed all the way up to his floor and did not end it until the door opened and another couple began to get on. Marla was embarrassed only for a moment. She looked into the kindly eyes of a slightly older woman who smiled gently at her and gave her a wink. Blushing, Marla pulled Tom from the elevator.

He steered her down the hall to his door. With a magicians flourish, he held out the key card for her to use. She knew that he was offering one last opportunity for her to call this off, to walk away with no consequences. She was truly touched by the gesture. She smilingly accepted the card and keying the door, pushed it open and dragged him inside.

Automated lighting illuminated the short hallway as she pushed him up against the wall. Before the door had even 'snicked' closed, she had his jacket down and off his arms. They came together for a hungry kiss. He pulled her close, trapping her arms within his as his tongue sought out hers. She fought to free her arms and pulled his tie off, then started unbuttoning his shirt. In moments his shirt was hanging from his waist and cuffs.

She paused to look at his torso, to glide her hands over his well-formed abs and pecs. Her fingers brushed through the hair on his chest as she smiled up at him. She liked what she saw.

He pulled her close once more, their passion mounting as their kiss progressed. She trailed her hand down his arm and opened the cufflink holding his cuff closed. With an impish smile, she slipped it into his pants pocket, gently brushing his erection. She giggled as she heard him suck in his breath.

The other cufflink was soon in the other pocket with another quick rub. She pulled on his shirt trying to free it from the waistband of his trousers. It was impossible to pull out. She looked up at him with a smile and slowly began to undue his belt. She opened the front of his trousers and the shirt came free.

He was wearing blue silk boxers and his rampant cock slide out of the hole. All action stopped as she was momentarily taken aback by the sight of it. It was about as long as William's but much thicker, and of course hard. But the reality of having it suddenly appear before her, before she was ready to reach for it, gave her pause for thought.

Did she really want to do this? Did she really want to go further and have sex with this man? Was she ready for the repercussions?

Tom reached out and caught her elbows.

"We can stop if you want." He told her quietly. "No pressure, no strings, I'll have you willingly or not at all. I would not force myself on any woman."

Marla was truly touched by his sincere remarks. Here was a man that could take her now and she wouldn't complain about it. She knew that she was ready for him that she would not think of the consequences in the heat of the moment. She also knew that he was aware that those consequences would reach back to her later, long after this night was over...

She reached up and touched his face. She leaned up on tiptoes and gave him a small kiss. "Thank-you for thinking of my needs. A lot of men wouldn't once they had gotten this far."

He smiled at her and kissed the palm of her hand.

"I'm ready," she told him.

He reached behind her neck and unsnapped the straps of her dress. He pulled down the front of it and saw her breasts for the first time. Cooing softly, he bent his head and trapped her left nipple in his mouth. He suckled tenderly at first, but harder as his passion mounted.

Marla arched her back to push more of her tit into his mouth. She could feel spasms in her belly. It seemed like her nipple was hot wired directly to her clit, as the more he sucked the hotter and wetter she became!

Tom moved from one breast to the other, licking, tasting, sucking, and nibbling on her flesh. Marla's hands roamed over the back of his head softly caressing his hair and neck. She was quickly reaching a heated peak.

Tom's hand slid down her back and pulled on the tab of her zipper. The dress slipped off her hips and puddle at her feet. He looked down at her exposed body and moaned in admiration. He started to move downwards, but she stopped him and knelt before him.

She removed his shoes and socks, slipped his pants down his legs and off, and found herself starring at his naked cock. She took it in her hands and slowly stroked it. She revelled in the heat of it, the thickness of it, and the hardness of it. Oh the hardness of it! After so many months of problems with William, it was nice to hold a hard dick in her hands once more. For a fleeting instant this made her feel somewhat sad, but then she remembered her husband's last words to her that evening. She reached up and pulled Tom's boxers down, leaving him naked before her.

Tom pulled her up and knelt in his turn before her. He traced his mouth over her garter belt, over the top of her panties, along the length of her left hip to the welt of her hose. He inched his way over the welt to the inside of her thigh and up to the gusset of her white satin panties.

He felt her stomach flutter as his lips brushed the inside of her crotch. Slowly, he inched his hands up the outside of her legs to the top of her panties and just as slowly inched it down her hips. He let it go as it moved past the widest part of her hips and watched as it gently slid down her legs to the floor.

She stepped out of the panties and took a pace backwards so that he could get a good look at her nudity. She liked the sound of his purr.

Tom stood and lifted her into his arms. He moved down the short hallway into the open living room. Automated lights softly illuminated the expanse. Marla was impressed. This was definitely a luxury suit! She had time to see the large expanse of windows, the sunken hot tub, the stairs leading up to the next level, and a full kitchen, before he deposited her on a soft leather couch.

Unhurried, he kissed her. His hands slowly slid over her body, taking stock of her shape, her form. He enjoyed the firm roundness of her hips, the soft swell of her breasts. The toned muscles of her legs. He kissed everything he touched, and more. Soon, his head found its way between her legs, as he tasted her for the first time.

Primed from the constant state of arousal, Marla's passion soared at the touch of his lips. She cried out in pleasure as he his tongue moved through and into her slit.

Tom tasted the salty sweet slipperiness of her excretions as her wetness began to flow. Her hips moved to keep him locked against her sex. Her hands pulled on his head, pressing him against her. She arched her back and cried out from the pleasure he was giving her. He felt her stiffen, then begin to shake as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

William had become a consummate cunt lapper in the last few months, but Marla's body reacted to the newness of this man, the illicit nature of this union, the unexpected heat and pleasure he was giving her.

She felt herself getting wet as his mouth closed over her pussy lips, as his tongue tasted her. She felt him tugging on her lips, ploughing through them with the flatness of his tongue, piercing the heart of her sex with the pointed tip. He might not be as skilled as William but he was pretty dam good all the same!

Her juices flowed, then gushed as she quickly reached a surprise peak. The heat from her crotch flooded her body and in turn she flooded his mouth.

Tom opened his mouth and sucked in all of what she had to offer. He licked as quickly as he could, all that seeped from her opening. The more he licked, the more she had to offer! She pushed her sex hard into his face, burbling incoherently in her excitement. Her orgasm was long and hard. Just as suddenly as it started, her orgasm ended. The tension left her body and she collapsed back onto the couch.

Tom rose up over her and pressed his hard body against hers. He kissed her softly as he manoeuvred himself into position. She tasted herself on his lips. She softly licked her juices from his face. She felt his hardness press against her centre and knew the moment was at hand.

Both his hands cradled her face. He raised himself up slightly and asked her if she was sure?

Closing her eyes, she nodded her head. He felt her heels come up against his buttocks. Her knees spread wide and her feet pressed him downwards. He slid forward and slowly entered her welcoming embrace.

She gasped as the head popped into her cunt. He was much thicker than her husband! He paused briefly at the sound, but she pressed harder with her heels. He continued to ease forward.

He came to a point at which he couldn't force himself further. She groaned out loud as he came to a stop and slid backwards. She groaned even louder as he once more moved forward!

Back and forth he moved steadily, penetrating a little deeper with each thrust. She opened her eyes and looked deeply into his as his stomach finally arrived at her pubs. He was pressed up hard against her crotch. She could feel the rhythmic pulsing of his prick inside her pussy. Feel the answering swelling of her cunt as it gently squeezed him in time to the pulsed of her heart.

They held each other tightly for several seconds before they began to move again. He went from dead still to flat out in one thrust, moving hard and fast between her legs. She growled in pleasure as he humped against her, bumping her hard with the impact of each thrust. Their bodies were on fire and they needed a dose of liquid to cool themselves, only this liquid would be thick and hot!

They moved in unison, in counterpoint, toward their necessary completion. Their skin flushed with the heat of their passion, sweet sweat broke out on their bodies, dripping from his onto hers. Cries of pleasure split the night as they reached their peak.

"Tell me when!" he growled.

She worked herself harder as she heard his plea. She was almost there and wanted him with her! She pushed hard against him, feeling his cock drive deep within her, feeling the heat spurred on by his mounting ardour. The pressure built inside her until she couldn't contain it any longer...

"Now!! Oh God! Now!"

With an answering growl he pushed himself harder and faster against her. She felt herself let go. Her cunt squeezed him hard. It was all he needed. She felt him swell within her and a hot blast of heat suddenly flowed into her cunt.

Her heart stopped beating. She couldn't breath. Powerful surges of lightning seemed to pulse from her pussy to her brain. Bold flashes of colour exploded behind her closed eyelids. She held him tight as she felt another burst of heat enter her body.

She heard his guttural cry as he pulsed within her. She answered with a cry of her own, their voices harmonizing in a duet as old as time. They collapsed together. She sucked in large lungfuls of air as her heart thudded within her breast. They moaned together softly as they slowly came down from their high.

They kissed softly. She stroked his head gently as he lay on top of her. She felt his heart slowing in time with hers. She felt his hand gently stroking her hair. She felt content for the first time in a long while. She felt his weight on hers and it began to bother her, as he was heavy!

With a groan she pushed at him and he rolled off of her and promptly fell onto the floor. They shared a surprised look. She saw him lying naked on the floor. His sweaty body, his hair matted to his chest and groin, his wet, semi-hard cock lying across his thigh. She giggled at him and with a growl he reached up and pulled her down on top of him. She shrieked and giggled as she wound up on him, knees on either side of his body.

Her face was on his stomach, her breasts against his groin. She could feel him moving against her tits as his cock reacted to her presence!

She kissed his stomach, and then pushed her self back slightly, bringing her mouth down to his cock. She took the hardening flesh between her lips and tasted him. He tasted of her juices and his seamen. She opened wider and took more of him into her mouth.

It had been a long while since she had a strange cock to play with; since before her marriage as she had been, up to now, a faithful wife. She savoured the taste of strange cock, of strange cum. She licked languidly along the length of his shaft, along his balls and groin, slowly lapping up all of the flavour left on him. Soon he was rigid once again, and clean...

With a soft smile she looked up at him. He reached down and pulled her up over him kissing her gently. Her body began to heat up again, his own was responding to hers. She felt his cock stirring against her nest. Oh God! She thought. So Soon!

His hands moved around her and began to caress her back. She loved the warmth he gave off as he held her like this. She could feel the tip of his prick pressing against her crotch. She began to move around slightly letting it find her opening. When it did, she pressed back and let it slide into her. She moaned into his mouth as he pushed his hips upwards and she sank down onto him. Between the two of them, he was deeply seated in her with their first unified thrust!

Having sated their desperate need, this union was much more slow, much more tender. Marla felt herself building slowly to a gentle orgasm. She felt the soft waves of pleasures sweep over her as they rocked rhythmically together. She peaked, and fell and peaked again as they made love.

Finally she could take no more and rose up over him, pushing the speed and depth of their penetration. He reached up with his hands to play with her breasts sending tingles of pleasure throughout her body. She felt herself peaking again and knew this one was going to be a biggy!

She began to rock more urgently above him and he went with her, pressing himself upward into her body with more force and speed. Their cries harmonized as their bodies meshed together. Their needs built until finally they came together with what seemed like explosive force!

Marla sat rigid atop Tom as she felt his cum blasting into her depths! She pressed hard down onto him, sealing the entrance to her cunt on the base of his cock! She felt his cock swelling as each spurt of cum rocketed up his shaft and into her body. The heat spread deep within her as more and more of his sperm was spat from the tip of his cock. With a finally groan she folded down onto his chest and sucked in a deep draught of much needed air. His strong arms wound around her and held her tightly to him as he pulsed once more within her.

She could hear her hammering heart and feel the strong pulse of his own as she lay across his chest. Her cunt was spasming rhythmically as her racing heart tried to slow down. It gripped his gently softening cock and held it tightly until, with a soft pop, it shrank and slipped from within her body's grip.

She stayed with him for the rest of the night, not leaving until they had watched the sun rising through the large windows of his room.

Epilogue:

She road the elevator to her floor smiling to herself as she recalled the pleasures she had just taken part in. The door opened and she stepped out, stopping as she saw him standing at the door to their room. He held a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolates, and two glasses in his hands attempting to juggle them and open the door. He abruptly stopped what he was doing as he saw Marla in the hallway.

He took in the dishevelled appearance of her hair, the uncertainty in her eye as she looked down the short span of the hallway at him. He smiled reassuringly at her and managing to open door, held it wide for her.

Without saying a word, they moved to the bed where he opened her dress and let it fall to the floor. For the second time since last night, a man was removing her dress from her, only this time it was her husband...

He took in the small marks on her neck and breasts, the bruised look of her nipples, the redness and stickiness at her crotch, the missing panties that she never ever went without.

Her hair around her face and at her crotch was matted, as if she had had something sticky clumping there. He could easily surmise what that would be. True to his word, he never asked a question. He held her nakedness to him and kissed her softly, tasting another man on her lips. It astonished him for a moment, but also helped arouse him.

He popped the cork on the champagne as she slowly helped remove his cloths. She was pleased to see some response from his dick. They lay on the bed, drinking the champagne and gently stoking each other's bodies.

"McGuire is retiring and leaving the business to his son." He said without preamble. "As soon as I figured out what was going on, I asked for a long-term deal and got it. McGuire is happy, as that will give his son the chance to establish himself without having to fight other companies. David is happy, as we have a long-term deal at reasonable rates. I am now a Vice-President to be confirmed at the next board meeting."

Marla was ecstatic and genuinely happy for her husband! She held him tight to her and felt him stirring between them; she glanced down with a shy smile. Not sure what would happen now that he was aware that she had gotten some that night.

He kissed her softly, telling her not to worry, that what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas. There were genuine tears of joy as she slowly made love to her husband...

12